Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

26 minutes ago, Frieza0 said:

My game isn't launching after I install this, but it does launch when I uninstall it. I have the latest Sexlab & Skse and I ran FNIS after installing but still my game won't launch. Any suggestions?

You are missing a master most likely, and that would be skyui from your description.  Use SEEdit, load up everything and after a few seconds, it will tell you what you are missing.  Can you load Sexlab all by itself?

Thanks for the new SE version!! Look forward to using it.  Just one small comment, and that the male "aroused" touch is a bit weird seeing it in-game. Noticing a bloke briefly holding an invisible erection in a conversation with Oliva Greymane was kind of odd, especially as he kept doing it!

The brief female touch (as Eman808 showed above) is great in game - love it happening.

Just a personal opinion but the male brief animation would maybe be better the same as the female?  Could I copy over the relevant HKX and it work?

Thanks!

On 21/03/2018 at 4:43 PM, Frieza0 said:

My mistake this mod wasn't the cause for the failure to launch, it was another mod I had just installed. It launches now thanks.

What was the mod that was causing your game to not launch? I think I may have a mod that's giving me a similar issue like you had when I had aroused installed.

12 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Check the MCM and make sure it is not turned off. 

This code all works fine and has for years.  The problem will e with how you are using it or you have some other mod that is fucking with it some how.

Here's a screenshot of my mods/plugins/load order.

Might something be conflicting with it?

1.jpg

10 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for the new SE version!! Look forward to using it.  Just one small comment, and that the male "aroused" touch is a bit weird seeing it in-game. Noticing a bloke briefly holding an invisible erection in a conversation with Oliva Greymane was kind of odd, especially as he kept doing it!

The brief female touch (as Eman808 showed above) is great in game - love it happening.

Just a personal opinion but the male brief animation would maybe be better the same as the female?  Could I copy over the relevant HKX and it work?

Thanks!

These animations were done by leito and I am not going to bitch.  I have no idea how to screw with hkx files.  If you figure it out, copy the relevant file and I'll add it.

2 hours ago, Fixadent said:

Here's a screenshot of my mods/plugins/load order.

Might something be conflicting with it?

1.jpg

I don't play with many mods, so I can't offer an opinion.  However, any mod that has aroused as a requirement is a suspect.

Hopefully, someone else here can help.

6 hours ago, Fixadent said:

No, it's not disabled in MCM.

All I can tell you is that aroused works for me and the vast majority of users.  If you are having issues, explore your load order by disabling mods that have aroused as a master one at a time until the problem goes away.

18 hours ago, daedalron said:

Back in oldrim, I was using SLA along with a widget mod.

Is there a plan to add (maybe as an option in the MCM menu ?) some kind of widget to this SSE version of SLA ? If not, would a convert from oldrim of a widget mod works with this new SLA version ?

No plans to add this, but a conversion should work and I am pretty sure other people have done it successfully.

15 hours ago, dragonkillx5 said:

I think this is starting to override other mods i have such as Flower Girls/Animated Prostitution as dialogue for those no longer shows

It does not.  I have a test machine with flowergirls loaded and have no issues.  Don't know (or care) about Animated Prostitution.

On 28/03/2018 at 1:55 AM, daedalron said:

Back in oldrim, I was using SLA along with a widget mod.

Is there a plan to add (maybe as an option in the MCM menu ?) some kind of widget to this SSE version of SLA ? If not, would a convert from oldrim of a widget mod works with this new SLA version ?

I converted the mod SLA Monitor to SSE. I have used it in many tests with multiple combinations of mods and not had any issues. The MMC works just as it should and the widget works a charm.

It will work without conversion as well if you are prepared to risk using form 43 in a heavily modded game.

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:09 AM, fishburger67 said:

These animations were done by leito and I am not going to bitch.  I have no idea how to screw with hkx files.  If you figure it out, copy the relevant file and I'll add it.

I made a mess of it so I agree - leave the animations alone!  :smile: