Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 10:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

As long as you keep the time to the default 1 second, it is pretty light.   I've use this on several playthroughs and even in the heavily scripted scenes in the whiterun battle, it runs fine.

What does this mean? Timescale or some other setting?

Lately, I am seeing this coming up in my logs:

[05/19/2020 - 03:48:13PM] slaScanner end time is ....345.424011
[05/19/2020 - 03:48:13PM] Next update in 30.000000
[05/19/2020 - 03:48:13PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.

The error seems to be coupled with the aroused scanner, as the error message always follows directly after it, just like above.

Is this a known problem, is it a problem at all, and/or is there any way to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

hello... so i reinstalled skyrim se with some mods from before far for now everything's good except That annoying message says sexlab aroused ready to use every second I tried the method on pg5 the one with save edit or cleaning something like that and still no changes is there a command or a way to solve this it's really annoying ☹️

• 3 weeks later...

Probably a stupid and easily answered question but is there a way to change the arousal level required before the visual effects start ? I find that the basic is a bit too intrusive, my character is often at that stage and the blurred vision and horny gasps are annoying in the long run. I dont mind them but not that frequently. Anyone know how to do this ?

Hi. Having a issue the mod has installed fine and I can see the ui menus for it and makes changes but pushing and holding the n key wont cause my character to touch her self. Also just taping provides a message saying that i have targeted as npc but wont tell me there arousal level or mine. Any Ideas on whats going on?

You need to change the masturbation key to some other key which is not already taken. "N" is already used for target selection (defined by SexLab as far as I remember). If your crosshairs are on an NPC it will select that NPC and display that NPC´s arousal. If nothing is under your crosshairs (also no "e to activate" message of some sort) then the "N" key will select the player and state the player´s arousal.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:03 PM, Wolfstorm321 said:

Can this mod be removed? I keep getting the message "sexlab aroused is ready to use" after it was uninstalled.

Did you not know that is it recommended to never remove a mod after you've installed it because the game doesn't remove them cleanly?

You can use a Save Game Cleaner to help but sometimes even those don't work.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:46 AM, Son of the Sun said:

Not sure what it is in this mod that does it, but this mod, on a new game, causes the arms to sag and fall into the floor.

Or you're blaming this mod because it's the last thing you added when it's really some other mod finally expressing it's bugs BUT I would go in and try disabling the Arousal animations in this mod first just in case they are incompatible with whatever skeleton use by whichever characters you're seeing this problem on.

Just dropping by to say thank you for the mod. I've used it in Oldrim back in 2016,and I now I have it running in SE alongside SLEN,Attraction,and Further lovers comfort. 

Everything works as intended,no issues whatsoever.

I've recently noticed my character's arousal seems to stay really high. Orgasm brings it down to 99, or even 97, but it goes back up to 100 soon after. Multiple orgasms in a day don't lower it much further either. Is there a way to flush out the stat?

You may have screwed up the settings in SexLab Aroused. There you can change how exposure affects the PC, as well as block the state or whether the PC is exhibitionist. etc. Have you checked that?

Also: Arousal decrease is based on how long the sex scene played. So just space-barring through a masturbation scene will do exactly nothing.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:12 AM, Husky1o1 said:

You may have screwed up the settings in SexLab Aroused. There you can change how exposure affects the PC, as well as block the state or whether the PC is exhibitionist. etc. Have you checked that?

Also: Arousal decrease is based on how long the sex scene played. So just space-barring through a masturbation scene will do exactly nothing.

It was the Time Scale setting being turned up so high I believe, thanks! Do you also happen to know how exposure changes on its own? I pressed R on its setting to change it to its default (which is apparently zero) but after a few in game days it doesnt seem to have changed. Is it based on time, NPC interaction or even something else?

On 7/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, JerseyWalrus said:

It was the Time Scale setting being turned up so high I believe, thanks! Do you also happen to know how exposure changes on its own? I pressed R on its setting to change it to its default (which is apparently zero) but after a few in game days it doesnt seem to have changed. Is it based on time, NPC interaction or even something else?

There is some other issue IMO. or the default is setting itself way too high. I more or less turned it off for my character because i literally couldnt go thru a door or blacksmith without my follower instigating a scene. it was unplayable aside from the stat hit.  If I dont tweak my followers they literally screw each other every 5 minutes instead of following and fighting .   It seems to work fine initially but then you just get stuck over 90%.  Something I have noticed with myself and NPCs is that it will say Last Orgasm: 11 days ago when they have literally just had sex 3 times in a row at the tavern and have sex a few times a day every day.  So I think maybe stuff isnt counting. Ive let things play out and on one toon the scenes are even set to very long. Seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what reduces it. Its possible some other mod is interfering but after a while nothing satisfies you. Youll get the I need to have sex message but you just had sex. 

17 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

There is some other issue IMO. or the default is setting itself way too high. I more or less turned it off for my character because i literally couldnt go thru a door or blacksmith without my follower instigating a scene. it was unplayable aside from the stat hit.  If I dont tweak my followers they literally screw each other every 5 minutes instead of following and fighting .   It seems to work fine initially but then you just get stuck over 90%.  Something I have noticed with myself and NPCs is that it will say Last Orgasm: 11 days ago when they have literally just had sex 3 times in a row at the tavern and have sex a few times a day every day.  So I think maybe stuff isnt counting. Ive let things play out and on one toon the scenes are even set to very long. Seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what reduces it. Its possible some other mod is interfering but after a while nothing satisfies you. Youll get the I need to have sex message but you just had sex. 

I'm having the same issue. everything works in the MCM and all the stats change over time correctly based on how i set them except for last orgasm. I'm using Flower Girls as well as SL. Possibly a conflict there?

19 hours ago, jerrysPuffy said:

I'm having the same issue. everything works in the MCM and all the stats change over time correctly based on how i set them except for last orgasm. I'm using Flower Girls as well as SL. Possibly a conflict there?

Its always a good scapegoat. I am wondering though if its possibly animation related.  What I mean is that for whatever reason only some animations count. Like they arent registered with the mod. So out of the 1000 animations you have installed only 10 might get recognized. My mods are pretty standard. Flower Girls. Romance of the NPCs, ABMM.  The only thing I have thats probably non standard is being gay I have a couple of gay themed mods and more gay animations. So i have a lot of characters set to gay and bi. My other theory is maybe its related to custom races. I once had an issue with a schlong not applying. The issue turned out that the NPC was a custom race from a mod and wasnt being recognized as valid . Adding the race to its list via CK fixed it.

Regardless, many people are having the same issues so IMO there is an underlying issue with the mod or a common conflict.

(literally 5 minutes before I posted this, I'm in the tavern dealing w/ Delphine. My follower cant resist my other follower and they go at it. When he is done with that, he pays a serving wench to service him. 2 secs after that scene finishes i get a message across my screen that he cant control his desires and needs sex now. So his last two encounters didnt seem to register)