Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

On 9/5/2020 at 11:51 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

There are a lot of settings   in the MCM dealing things like "exposure rate"     I would try setting those numbers a lot higher or lower and see what the effect is.

I think if you have voyuer or exhobisinist checked- your arousal is gonna go up if you sex around in with an audience, or run around naked.

Thanks for reply.

I am not have voyeur or exhibitionist checked. And my exposure rate is a 2 (default from mod). My time rate was at 33 (how i see, is dynamic) then I set to 0 and had a sexlab scene. The arrousal drop from 100 to 99, with near 2 min of scene...

I do not know... but something is not right in my installation. today I reinstalled, and same... 

Thanks a lot for help

Moacir Jr.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Thanks for reply.

I am not have voyeur or exhibitionist checked. And my exposure rate is a 2 (default from mod). My time rate was at 33 (how i see, is dynamic) then I set to 0 and had a sexlab scene. The arrousal drop from 100 to 99, with near 2 min of scene...

I do not know... but something is not right in my installation. today I reinstalled, and same... 

Thanks a lot for help

Moacir Jr.

unfortunately some of the  tool tips are worded in a weird manner for me so i get lost as well..

until someone can explain it better,   just move a slider alll....the.....way.... to one end and the other, and see what happens......    

19 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

unfortunately some of the  tool tips are worded in a weird manner for me so i get lost as well..

until someone can explain it better,   just move a slider alll....the.....way.... to one end and the other, and see what happens......    

I understood in the last reply, and know how works the sliders, hehehehe...

I only have tried to use the "default".

But I changed exposure rate to 0.5 (was 2). Bellow Images: The first one, is before the sexlab scene. Second, is after the sexlab scene (nothing change, D variable not 0), and third after using milk machine, in this case, the arousal dropped from 100 to 95 using 0.5 of exposure (see the D variable now is 0, only happens in milk machine). When I use 2 in the exposure, this value drop from 100 to 55 in milk machine.

In photo number 5 before the sexlab scene, I set 7 on exposure. In the photo number 6, after sexlab scene, nothing changed.

And using milk machine with 7 of exposure, droped from 100 to 36.... i think anything is not triggering from sexlab... Its stranger... 

PS: Into NPC, works like a charm. The problem is only in the PC.

Thanks a lot for help

Moacir Jr.

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot82.png

ScreenShot83.png

ScreenShot84.png

ScreenShot85.png

On 8/29/2020 at 6:34 AM, Husky1o1 said:

Arousal goes down based on how long the animation plays. If you space-bar through the animation stages, it will have a much lower effect.

I'm letting them play out fully. I'll even go grab a snack or a drink while letting them play out, and the arousal will sometimes increase instead of decrease. Space bar is not being pressed. 

22 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

Can somebody explain how to add tags that decrease arousal for females? I want lesbian tag to count in dropping arousal

2nd this. I play as a female character, and I'm tired of having to do the invisible penis animations in the hopes those work better over the lesbian/cunnilingus mods. Really feels like these mods are designed around male participation. 

On 9/8/2020 at 4:00 AM, Grajowiec said:

Can somebody explain how to add tags that decrease arousal for females? I want lesbian tag to count in dropping arousal

On 9/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, roulk said:

2nd this. I play as a female character, and I'm tired of having to do the invisible penis animations in the hopes those work better over the lesbian/cunnilingus mods. Really feels like these mods are designed around male participation. 

I too was very annoyed at not being able to suck off my partner when they were aroused and I wasn't or vice versa , so I spent 3 hours today basically to find out that the 5 minute process of adding extra tags to the main SLAR script comes with a metric tonne of bollocks but, I think I've managed to add "Lesbian", "Oral", "Boobjob", "Cunnilingus", and "Handjob" to the list of tags. Just to cover pretty much all the general tags that would reasonably end in someone being satisfied. Just replace Slamainscr.pex in the mod folder with this file. Obviously back up the original and if you think of any tags I missed I can always recompile the script. 

Edit: Added "Footjob" and "Vampire" (for sexual vampire feed). There's a few Anub animations for FFF that don't feature the "Lesbian" tag or even "Oral" so I have a second file here that also adds "sex" to the tag list that honestly should cover pretty much everything if you don't want to plug holes by adding tags to animations. The downside is that it's possible kissing animations might make you cum. I think some older anims have "sex" as a generic tag even if it is only light petting. V1 for FJ and Vamp. V2 for almost every animation to lower arousal. Remember to remove the V# in the file name. "slamainscr.pex" is what it should look like. 

slamainscrV1.pex slamainscrV2.pex

4 hours ago, Exokyn said:

I too was very annoyed at not being able to suck off my partner when they were aroused and I wasn't or vice versa , so I spent 3 hours today basically to find out that the 5 minute process of adding extra tags to the main SLAR script comes with a metric tonne of bollocks but, I think I've managed to add "Lesbian", "Oral", "Boobjob", "Cunnilingus", and "Handjob" to the list of tags. Just to cover pretty much all the general tags that would reasonably end in someone being satisfied. Just replace Slamainscr.pex in the mod folder with this file. Obviously back up the original and if you think of any tags I missed I can always recompile the script. 

Edit: Added "Footjob" and "Vampire" (for sexual vampire feed). There's a few Anub animations for FFF that don't feature the "Lesbian" tag or even "Oral" so I have a second file here that also adds "sex" to the tag list that honestly should cover pretty much everything if you don't want to plug holes by adding tags to animations. The downside is that it's possible kissing animations might make you cum. I think some older anims have "sex" as a generic tag even if it is only light petting. V1 for FJ and Vamp. V2 for almost every animation to lower arousal. Remember to remove the V# in the file name. "slamainscr.pex" is what it should look like. 

slamainscrV1.pex 23.79 kB · 0 downloads slamainscrV2.pex 23.85 kB · 1 download

now none of the animations are counting, not even the straight ones 

3 hours ago, roulk said:

now none of the animations are counting, not even the straight ones 

Which version did you use? If it's the V2 it might be that the "sex" tag is too much. I tested the V1 and I've had "Oral" work when it hadn't before. I'll be doing more testing later. 

Edit: That's a silly question since the first file didn't get any downloads. Let me know what Animation you used and possibly what it's tags are. I did some testing with V1 and it seems to work in all the extra instances I wanted it to.  One point of concern I did notice is that if you are replacing the script mid-game it seems to revert the Time Scale for PC back to the default 10. But, you can adjust that to what it was before in SLAR's MCM puppeteer menu.

Edit the Second: Tested out V2 with a fairly wide variety of animations. All of them lower arousal. I mean, it is a hack that I did with only a basic understanding of how the mod tracks if a true arousal lowering "Orgasm" occurs by checking tags of the animation. Your mileage may vary. Please keep a back up of the original file. 

Edit the Third: Checked out my own "Kissing" animations and none that are actually just kissing should trip up the "sex" tag and cause you to spill the beans when making out.

8 hours ago, Exokyn said:

Which version did you use? If it's the V2 it might be that the "sex" tag is too much. I tested the V1 and I've had "Oral" work when it hadn't before. I'll be doing more testing later. 

Edit: That's a silly question since the first file didn't get any downloads. Let me know what Animation you used and possibly what it's tags are. I did some testing with V1 and it seems to work in all the extra instances I wanted it to.  One point of concern I did notice is that if you are replacing the script mid-game it seems to revert the Time Scale for PC back to the default 10. But, you can adjust that to what it was before in SLAR's MCM puppeteer menu.

Edit the Second: Tested out V2 with a fairly wide variety of animations. All of them lower arousal. I mean, it is a hack that I did with only a basic understanding of how the mod tracks if a true arousal lowering "Orgasm" occurs by checking tags of the animation. Your mileage may vary. Please keep a back up of the original file. 

Edit the Third: Checked out my own "Kissing" animations and none that are actually just kissing should trip up the "sex" tag and cause you to spill the beans when making out.

Did another test, with better results. Was initially having some problems where the foreplay animations weren't cycling and would just use the same one over and over -- completely unrelated to this mod, it was Follow Me For Sex-- so I'm wondering if something to do with that was making it impossible for Aroused to register them to lower the arousal rating. 

Reset that mod to get the animations varied again, then did 3 tests. Lesbian option lowered it from 100 to about 50-ish. Cunnilingus had no effect after that, but Cunnilingus again for the 3rd test lowered it to 0. So, 2/3 ain't bad. 

I'm gonna keep testing it out to see how consistent it is, whether these were flukes or the real deal. In any case, thank you for going to the trouble of making these. It's refreshing to see someone striving to make more options available for female specific preferences. 

16 hours ago, roulk said:

Did another test, with better results. Was initially having some problems where the foreplay animations weren't cycling and would just use the same one over and over -- completely unrelated to this mod, it was Follow Me For Sex-- so I'm wondering if something to do with that was making it impossible for Aroused to register them to lower the arousal rating. 

Reset that mod to get the animations varied again, then did 3 tests. Lesbian option lowered it from 100 to about 50-ish. Cunnilingus had no effect after that, but Cunnilingus again for the 3rd test lowered it to 0. So, 2/3 ain't bad. 

I'm gonna keep testing it out to see how consistent it is, whether these were flukes or the real deal. In any case, thank you for going to the trouble of making these. It's refreshing to see someone striving to make more options available for female specific preferences. 

Yeah no problem. It honestly bothered me a lot. I know if you are doing manual scenes the actual time the animation plays factors into how much arousal is lowered. Otherwise I have been playing for a few hours on V2 with no oddities yet on my end. But, I do typically run scenes through SLEN, Defeat, or the SexLab Debug. I hope it works for everyone! 

7 hours ago, Exokyn said:

Yeah no problem. It honestly bothered me a lot. I know if you are doing manual scenes the actual time the animation plays factors into how much arousal is lowered. Otherwise I have been playing for a few hours on V2 with no oddities yet on my end. But, I do typically run scenes through SLEN, Defeat, or the SexLab Debug. I hope it works for everyone! 

For what it's worth, I've been using it a lot more since last night, both Lesbian and Cunnilingus options, and results are mostly good. 

It's still not 100% successful every time, there are some occasions where I'll do one of those options and end up hornier than before (or remained maxed out if that's what it was before), but I can usually do it again immediately after and it'll work fine-- which is a major improvement over having to do it 5+ times and praying it eventually works. Now it's more like you might have to do it twice, so I consider that an improvement. Thanks again for taking the time to improve this. 

Hiya!

I've downloaded this mod and installed it via vortex (I know, I dont like it much). The game loads fine and Sexlabs works. However, I have nothing in the MCM for SLA. I didnt get an error message for an unrecognized or unsupported menu, but it also isn't loading a new submenu.

EDIT: I've noticed in some other replies that the screen will say that SLA is ready to use. I also didnt get this message. As I said, sexlab is installed and working. I also updated FNIS just case any arousal animations needed it. 

Is there some other step I'm missing? 

On 9/24/2020 at 10:47 PM, malachiwuff said:

Hiya!

I've downloaded this mod and installed it via vortex (I know, I dont like it much). The game loads fine and Sexlabs works. However, I have nothing in the MCM for SLA. I didnt get an error message for an unrecognized or unsupported menu, but it also isn't loading a new submenu.

EDIT: I've noticed in some other replies that the screen will say that SLA is ready to use. I also didnt get this message. As I said, sexlab is installed and working. I also updated FNIS just case any arousal animations needed it. 

Is there some other step I'm missing? 

If at all possible I'd switch over the Mod Organizer 2 just for ease of use and less issues regarding mod installation. I converted over to it with a 300 count list for Fallout 4 and while a ball ache, I've never looked back. But, the MCM might not appear even though the mod has been installed correctly. Install Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801) to help negate any issues with new MCM menus popping up. Or setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console. Other than that you can always make a save, exit game, restart, load. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to write a mod using SexLab 163 beta and this mod (version 29).  Using a female PC, my WIP mod ran Leito's kissing animation with a male NPC.  The Aroused mod reset the orgasm timer for the male NPC.

So, I loaded the game again and this time I triggered Leito's kissing animation directly from the SexLab animations menu (to eliminate the chance that my code introduced the oddity).  Same result.  Tried using a female NPC and her orgasm timer does not get reset.

I can work around this "orgasm" in my mod but is recording a male orgasm for just a kiss the intended behavior of this mod?

17 hours ago, Wodo said:

I'm trying to write a mod using SexLab 163 beta and this mod (version 29).  Using a female PC, my WIP mod ran Leito's kissing animation with a male NPC.  The Aroused mod reset the orgasm timer for the male NPC.

So, I loaded the game again and this time I triggered Leito's kissing animation directly from the SexLab animations menu (to eliminate the chance that my code introduced the oddity).  Same result.  Tried using a female NPC and her orgasm timer does not get reset.

I can work around this "orgasm" in my mod but is recording a male orgasm for just a kiss the intended behavior of this mod?

Aroused does not do any "reset the orgasm timer".  We just get messages from Sexlab and respond to them.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Aroused does not do any "reset the orgasm timer".  We just get messages from Sexlab and respond to them.

Yes, thank you.  I also determined that by registering for SexLab's OrgasmEnd event.  I was on my way here to follow-up on my post with that information and saw your reply.  Thanks.

Anyway, I already solved the problem for my WIP mod am and moving forward.  Thanks again for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, sinomagic said:

Hi :) sorry to bother you but i have install/uninstalled many times and i dont see the mod in the MCM menu... is there a way to fix it? thank you!

It frequently takes a long time for the MCM menu to be available.  If it doesn't after 10 minutes or so, you have some other mod that keeping it from running.  These are all chained together and if one does not play right, the following mods will not run.

11 hours ago, Commanderdemon006 said:

Help me I installed milk mod economy files through vortex like you said and download sexlab framework, jugs, papyrus, latest scripts and milk mod economy still won't activate. Thanks for your help in advance. Using cbbe 3bbb body. I run finis as well.

No idea about the milk mod.  Best to ask for help over there.

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

It frequently takes a long time for the MCM menu to be available.  If it doesn't after 10 minutes or so, you have some other mod that keeping it from running.  These are all chained together and if one does not play right, the following mods will not run.

I loaded a new save and left it for 10mins it did show up!! Thank you!!

"Sex Lab Aroused is ready to use" Repeats endlessly. I've uninstalled, cleaned, reinstalled and even tried the patch files from page 2 of this thread. I can't figure out why it keeps happily informing me it's ready every 5 seconds. Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem?