Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

1 hour ago, Leela2076 said:

"Sex Lab Aroused is ready to use" Repeats endlessly. I've uninstalled, cleaned, reinstalled and even tried the patch files from page 2 of this thread. I can't figure out why it keeps happily informing me it's ready every 5 seconds. Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem?

This message gets displayed when the Config script which is controlled by SkyUI calls OnGameReload().  This should only happen when the game first starts up.  You have a badly behaving mod that is not playing nice with SkyUI.

If you can figure out which mod it is, you can help a dozen people.

Okay i would like to know what raises arousal and what lowers it, please....

it's working fine  and cooperating with other mods i have Estrus Chaurus+ Estrust tentacles (I think it works with it)  Sexlab defeat. it's working with all these just fine but i want to know what lowers or raises arousal as i find myself walking around white run with 100 arousal and i don't have exhibitionist checked...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, Leela2076 said:

"Sex Lab Aroused is ready to use" Repeats endlessly. I've uninstalled, cleaned, reinstalled and even tried the patch files from page 2 of this thread. I can't figure out why it keeps happily informing me it's ready every 5 seconds. Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem?

Any luck? Been having the same problem for a while, nothing I've tried works :/

15 hours ago, SteampunkFox999 said:

I am getting a persistent, repeating message saying "Sexlab Aroused is installed and ready to use"

i tried reinstalling and using a plugin cleaner but nothing works

15 hours ago, SteampunkFox999 said:

I am getting a persistent, repeating message saying "Sexlab Aroused is installed and ready to use"

i tried reinstalling and using a plugin cleaner but nothing works

I would love to find out the answer to this myself.  In your respective load orders, you have some mod which is using MCM in an inappropriate way.  See which mods have something in the MCM and try disabling them one at a time.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, my character loses very little exposure after a scene, at most 5. I am not skipping anything in the scene at all, letting it play fully.

This is an older save, so I am not one hundred percent certain I never fiddled with the settings, but I can't seem to find anything related to that in the MCM.

What could be the issue? What value might I need to change?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, Anunya said:

Are there any mods that decrease arousal by non-sexual means? Something like cold showers or praying or something?

Alternately, is there a console command that can lower arousal directly?

Don't know of any.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Anunya said:

And another question - I can't puzzle out what the settings mean. Can someone tell me what to adjust if I want my character to be more aroused more frequently, and alternately what to set if I want them to be less turned on?

The main page describes the math in detail.

The greybeards think they are naked with this mod installed. Even though they are wearing greybeard robes. The armor worn menu option shows them as not wearing anything. This mod doesn't recognize the vanilla greybeard robes? Did USSEP mess up flags on those outfits?

I've also posted this on the LE thread, appollogize for being pushy, but I realized am actually running SSE... so question is:

the default cell scan frequency is 120 sec. I consider my game as heavily scripted, though I want to reduce the scan rate as much as possible while leaving papyrus "intact". Which amount do you guys recommend? I know there's no exact threshold under wich is considered to be unhealthy and oc. it depends on the mods ur running. Still....how low can I go?

On 1/29/2021 at 8:47 PM, Shonrim said:

The greybeards think they are naked with this mod installed. Even though they are wearing greybeard robes. The armor worn menu option shows them as not wearing anything. This mod doesn't recognize the vanilla greybeard robes? Did USSEP mess up flags on those outfits?

That is a bug I have yet to fix.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:53 AM, gedocs1217 said:

I've also posted this on the LE thread, appollogize for being pushy, but I realized am actually running SSE... so question is:

the default cell scan frequency is 120 sec. I consider my game as heavily scripted, though I want to reduce the scan rate as much as possible while leaving papyrus "intact". Which amount do you guys recommend? I know there's no exact threshold under wich is considered to be unhealthy and oc. it depends on the mods ur running. Still....how low can I go?

My game is also relatively script heavy. I've found the default 120 scan to be perfectly reasonable, though I also have a relatively strong computer.

What is your intent/purpose for increasing the scan rate? I'm genuinely curious.