Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

Hi folks, hoping you can help me with an issue I'm having.

I'm making a piece of custom armor that rides low around the hips. I want to give it the SOS_Revealing keyword so SOS public hair is visible. However, for the male version this can cause an erection to poke through the front of the armor.

I created an object effect that applies the SOS Erection Exhaustion effect to block erections, which initially seemed to be working fine. However, as soon as I turn on the SLA->SOS passthrough in the MCM, SLA overrides the Erection Exhaustion and the mesh is poked through once more.

Now I don't want to block arousal - for male or female characters. I just want to prevent a mesh escape if a male actor gets aroused.

Any suggestions on how to work around this?

On 3/19/2021 at 6:32 PM, rys3n said:

I'm having an issue with Improved Mannequins, where the mannequins not only are counted as naked actors and increase player arousal, but also gain arousal themselves. This causes them to occasionally try to have sex with eachother (ABMM/EagerNPC) on move off of their stand. The mannequins aren't vanilla replacements as far as I can tell, so I might need to figure out some additional check. I don't really have any experience in Papyrus, so I was hoping someone had any pointers on how I could go about fixing this.

You'd have to look at the mannequin replacer esp in CK, find their actor id(s) and write an exclusion for all Aroused triggers in the papyrus code.

However, I use Sexy Mannequins Female & it's Hearthfire addon and I don't have that issue. They pose, but so far I haven't noticed them giving or gaining arousal.

Additionally, it can also depend on how other mods make their mannequins or manipulate the vanilla mannequins. Not all mannequins are the same from all mods. So if you fix one set of mannequins, the issue could still persist on others (or you could cause bugs with certain NPCs).

It's a tricky thing to fix, and this is about as much as I know about the issue in general.

You could always try selecting them with the SLA hotkey and setting them to "Arousal Blocked" in the MCM. It won't fix gaining arousal from them (which honestly makes sense if they look exactly like naked people) but it should prevent them from being valid targets in your other mods which make NPCs have sex.

Hi, I'm sorry if this was answered 100 times before, hopefully it will be a quick one!

What should I do to get Arousal for NPCs after a scene to go down to 0 regardless of everything else?

I would love a more tailored approach to animation tags and character-specific preferences, but a generalised "event changes the Arousal by -90" or something solution would suffice.

At this point I got some idea of how fast Arousal is accrued, but the effect of the scenes still boggle me. Sometimes after the scene NPCs Arousal would barely decrese (or not at all). I initiate scenes with SLEN or AAdventures if that matters at all.

10 hours ago, lumenis said:

Hi, I'm sorry if this was answered 100 times before, hopefully it will be a quick one!

What should I do to get Arousal for NPCs after a scene to go down to 0 regardless of everything else?

I would love a more tailored approach to animation tags and character-specific preferences, but a generalised "event changes the Arousal by -90" or something solution would suffice.

At this point I got some idea of how fast Arousal is accrued, but the effect of the scenes still boggle me. Sometimes after the scene NPCs Arousal would barely decrese (or not at all). I initiate scenes with SLEN or AAdventures if that matters at all.

Ultimately, your (and NPCs) arousal should drop to 0 (or very close) after each orgasm. If this is not happening, you either have a more complicated arousal formula (such as having SLAX and/or Sexlab Separate Orgasms) or your mod is not properly installed and/or has something overwriting it improperly.

To further explain...

Arousal is gained through 2 factors and is partially controlled by what version of Sexlab Aroused you use:
1) Exposure - this increases when your character views an NPC that is naked (or is wearing erotic armor, if flagged in Aroused Extended [SLAX]), or if another NPC sees your character when your character is naked and flagged as an exhibitionist. The same rules apply to NPCs.

2) Time Rate Arousal - This is a simple math calculation. Your Time Rate arousal is the length of time that your character has gone without any orgasms [D] times your "Time Rate" [TR] which increases whenever your character orgasms and slowly decreases over time. This is confusing to understand at first because two elements share the same name.

For every day you go without an orgasm, your R value decreases by 1/3rd. Therefore, if you had an R value of 12, it would be 8 after 1 day, then the next day it would drop to ~5, and so on.

Your overall arousal is Exposure + Time Rate {E + [D*TR]}

If you have SLAX, your Time Rate Arousal is also modified by Frustration (FR), Fatigue (FA) and Trauma (TR). The calculation for that is represented in the MCM page ( D * ((TR+FR)-(FA+TR)). This value is also added to Exposure, but due to the more complex formula your Time Rate Arousal can be a negative value (down to a minimum of -100), giving you less arousal compared to the more simple calculations.

With SLAX, you could potentially be losing only a portion of your arousal due to either personally modified settings or other factors, making it important to understand exactly how your characters are gaining and losing arousal.

With SLSO, that mod overrides the arousal drop by a fixed value in the MCM, which may or may not always apply properly, depending on if everything was installed properly, if your game is very script heavy, or the formula ends up very convoluted (or any combination of the above).

Once again, NPCs follow the same arousal rules as the player, based on what mods are installed.

Can anyone shed some light onto a small situation? My fnis is saying:: 

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<

i have sexlab frameworkSE1.63, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29.7z, everything else i need.  It is causing my characters to have no animation with stiff body floating around, and im sure other things aren't working as I usually close my game and try to resolve that no animation issue.

10 hours ago, shynes420 said:

Can anyone shed some light onto a small situation? My fnis is saying:: 

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<

i have sexlab frameworkSE1.63, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29.7z, everything else i need.  It is causing my characters to have no animation with stiff body floating around, and im sure other things aren't working as I usually close my game and try to resolve that no animation issue.

Double check and triple check to make sure you have the SE versions of the mods. 

You're getting an error on your creature animations, so you should also double check your creature mods.

Also, make sure you have "Skeleton Arm Fix" and "Gender Specific Animations" checked when you run FNIS. I would also recommend checking the box labelled "Check compatibility" (or something along those lines). It should be right under the previous two I mentioned.

8 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

Double check and triple check to make sure you have the SE versions of the mods. 

You're getting an error on your creature animations, so you should also double check your creature mods.

Also, make sure you have "Skeleton Arm Fix" and "Gender Specific Animations" checked when you run FNIS. I would also recommend checking the box labelled "Check compatibility" (or something along those lines). It should be right under the previous two I mentioned.

pretty sure i checked more than 10 times before this post lol, but i think your comment on the creature animations helped me pinpoint it. I believe i had installed a conflicting old version of mnc(the experimental file) which i now realize was probably an old temp version of mnc.

Thank you for helping my brain move along faster, that f***er is more beat up and slower than my pc.  Also yea the 3rd checkbox for checking compatibility on fnis i believe is straight up animation compatibility, correct that if it is wrong :)

On 3/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, shynes420 said:

pretty sure i checked more than 10 times before this post lol, but i think your comment on the creature animations helped me pinpoint it. I believe i had installed a conflicting old version of mnc(the experimental file) which i now realize was probably an old temp version of mnc.

Thank you for helping my brain move along faster, that f***er is more beat up and slower than my pc.  Also yea the 3rd checkbox for checking compatibility on fnis i believe is straight up animation compatibility, correct that if it is wrong :)

Glad you got it figured out and glad I was able to help!

I know it's annoying to have someone ask if you did the most basic troubleshooting tasks, but it's an unfortunate necessity.

I recommended checking the compatibility box because that can sometimes help pinpoint the issue as well, or sometimes auto-fix it. It basically checks for bad or incompatible".hkx" files, which are the animation/behavior files, which can cause t-posing and other broken animations. Checking that box will let FNIS fix the issue if it can. It's a bit of a tossup if it works, but it usually doesn't hurt.

Also, remember to read the error message carefully. Sometimes it can tell you the answer to the problem right away. :)

Great mod thanks

Is there any way of making hotkeys for increasing/decreasing arousal as can be done using the MCM? ABBA (I know) and Blush When Aroused (apparently) have them, but ABBA is a very "heavy" mod to run especially if you want to use 3bbb, and BWA also looks to have a lot of difficult interactions (SLSO, decapitating killmoves).

On 4/3/2021 at 11:36 PM, Caithness said:

Great mod thanks

Is there any way of making hotkeys for increasing/decreasing arousal as can be done using the MCM? ABBA (I know) and Blush When Aroused (apparently) have them, but ABBA is a very "heavy" mod to run especially if you want to use 3bbb, and BWA also looks to have a lot of difficult interactions (SLSO, decapitating killmoves).

Not that I am aware of.

On 4/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, bxpopeye said:

im getting a incompatible mod archive message after i download sexlabs aroused loose 29 and the message says that sexlabs aroused loose 29 bsa is loaded by sexlabarused.esm then is says it wall make the game crash.. plzzz help

This mod is for Skyrim Special Edition, not Skyrim LE, and requires 3 other mods to be installed beforehand to work correctly. These are: Sexlab Framework SE 1.63,latest SKSE, and SkyUI. Message about a mod being incompatible usually appears when you try to install a mod for Oldrim in Skyrim SE install or vice versa.

Loverslab may be confusing to navigate, especially for newbies. When I search a specific mod, I always simply use google instead search bar here. This way there is no confusion which mod is for LE, and which for SE. 

I've used a combination of Steam workshop and NMM briefly in 2014. Later I switched to Mod Organizer, and I use MO v2 right now. Mod Organizer always shows a warning that an esp file is in format 43,which is Skyrim LE version. I'm not familiar with Vortex at all, but I guess it should also show in some way that a mod is in incorrect format after activating it.

Which version of Sexlab Aroused SE Redux is more stable? o-or is more compatible with other sexlab mods (ish new to modding)
Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 or SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(dated: 17/11/2020)

Sexlab Attraction SE
Sexlab Eager NPCs SE
ABMM (Arousal Based MatchMaker) SE

i plan to add both in for more lewd roleplay scenarios!
Sexlab Approach SE
Sexlab Horrible Harassment SE
Sexlab Hormones SE
( i saw posts saying that their arousal hits 99(max) after sleeping)

Lastly,
Sexlab Survival SE

1 hour ago, boinboinhime said:

Which version of Sexlab Aroused SE Redux is more stable? o-or is more compatible with other sexlab mods (ish new to modding)
Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 or SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(dated: 17/11/2020)

Sexlab Attraction SE
Sexlab Eager NPCs SE
ABMM (Arousal Based MatchMaker) SE

i plan to add both in for more lewd roleplay scenarios!
Sexlab Approach SE
Sexlab Horrible Harassment SE
Sexlab Hormones SE
( i saw posts saying that their arousal hits 99(max) after sleeping)

Lastly,
Sexlab Survival SE

Honestly that's hard to answer. I personally use Baka's modified SLAR and haven't had any issues with it. (However I splice together Baka's SLAR and SLAX, and I do run into issues doing THAT sometimes but that's my own fault.)

• 2 weeks later...

So when making a new playthrough and after remaking my entire load order to get rid of mods I didn't need I noticed that Arousal redux is just not working the way its supposed to do, for some reason the arousal hardly budges the exposer puppet master usually says 0 and its just not doing what's its supposed to do. Legit have to press the status key for it to update my arousal anyone know what the issue could be because I am so lost not once has this ever happened before. Legit so lost, legit about to just give up and stop using these loverslab mods because I cant find anywhere on this nor can I fix it.

I am experiencing some weird things with this Mod , I use SLSO Separated  orgasms Mod and the arousing level doesn't go up along side SLSO arouse even if I change SLSO settings to use this Mod it goes on separated levels and even some times doesn't go up with time or arouse !...

Anyone has this issue or know how to fix this ?' 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, Bullfye said:

I am experiencing some weird things with this Mod , I use SLSO Separated  orgasms Mod and the arousing level doesn't go up along side SLSO arouse even if I change SLSO settings to use this Mod it goes on separated levels and even some times doesn't go up with time or arouse !...

Anyone has this issue or know how to fix this ?' 

I had a similar issue with SLSO, couldn't figure it out because it looked like everything SHOULD be working from what I could tell, and started trying different versions of SLA in a desperate attempt to make things work

Miraculously, this one just worked out of the box without me having to change anything else :/

Hope it works for you, too

(p.s. I appreciate your SLEV and PC Headtracking voices ?)

On 5/2/2021 at 12:22 AM, Hel the Goddess said:

I had a similar issue with SLSO, couldn't figure it out because it looked like everything SHOULD be working from what I could tell, and started trying different versions of SLA in a desperate attempt to make things work

Miraculously, this one just worked out of the box without me having to change anything else :/

Hope it works for you, too

(p.s. I appreciate your SLEV and PC Headtracking voices ?)

Thank you so much for pin pointing this to me ... going mad with Arousal mod right now ... Just a question do we install this on top of the other or  do I have to uninstall the other one first ??

13 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Thank you so much for pin pointing this to me ... going mad with Arousal mod right now ... Just a question do we install this on top of the other or  do I have to uninstall the other one first ??

I have OG Aroused completely uninstalled, but I think I recall it being harmless to have both as long as this one overrode it (Don't quote me on that though)

5 hours ago, Hel the Goddess said:

I have OG Aroused completely uninstalled, but I think I recall it being harmless to have both as long as this one overrode it (Don't quote me on that though)

Yeah , I have checked it and basically this one overwrites every single file from the old one so no use to keep the other installed !

Thanks for this and for the my sound Mods praising very appreciated !

Sorry if this question seems a bit dumb but I'm trying to increase the rate my character gets aroused and so far it isn't working. After playing for 10-15mins it may have went up 1-2 points (I don't use SLAX).

EDIT: May have fixed it, I would still like a clearer description of which slider affects how fast I reach higher levels of arousal because I have no idea what slider made the difference...

16 hours ago, agmoyer955 said:

Sorry if this question seems a bit dumb but I'm trying to increase the rate my character gets aroused and so far it isn't working. After playing for 10-15mins it may have went up 1-2 points (I don't use SLAX).

EDIT: May have fixed it, I would still like a clearer description of which slider affects how fast I reach higher levels of arousal because I have no idea what slider made the difference...

Arousal increases when the NPC sees someone else naked or they are naked themselves and are an exhibitionist.  Also arousal increases when witnesses certain sex acts.

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Arousal increases when the NPC sees someone else naked or they are naked themselves and are an exhibitionist.  Also arousal increases when witnesses certain sex acts.

I get that but what I mean is the sliders themselves, they just mention exposure but when arousal goes up the game doesn't say "exposure 10" it says "Arousal 10". So I'm trying to figure out what each slider exactly does and what affect the positive and negative values on each slider.

I just kept messing around with it to fix my problem but I have no idea what I did that worked. So I'm looking for clarification now.

Edit : Just to clarify I'm only trying to increase how fast my character gets aroused.

Alright I'm sorry if this gets asked 1000 times but google isn't finding those people so I tried. Player arousal is stuck, meaning it doesn't go down either when masturbating, having sex or drinking Frigid Mouth wash from Devious Devices. I know for a fact that it's not "going back up" it's stuck on the same number (37 for one character and 40 for a different character).

Tried reinstalling already, tried using LOOT to make sure load order is correct (it is). I CAN use puppet master to set it back down manually but that doesn't seem like the best possible fix.