Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

14 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

Its always a good scapegoat. I am wondering though if its possibly animation related.  What I mean is that for whatever reason only some animations count. Like they arent registered with the mod. So out of the 1000 animations you have installed only 10 might get recognized. My mods are pretty standard. Flower Girls. Romance of the NPCs, ABMM.  The only thing I have thats probably non standard is being gay I have a couple of gay themed mods and more gay animations. So i have a lot of characters set to gay and bi. My other theory is maybe its related to custom races. I once had an issue with a schlong not applying. The issue turned out that the NPC was a custom race from a mod and wasnt being recognized as valid . Adding the race to its list via CK fixed it.

Regardless, many people are having the same issues so IMO there is an underlying issue with the mod or a common conflict.

(literally 5 minutes before I posted this, I'm in the tavern dealing w/ Delphine. My follower cant resist my other follower and they go at it. When he is done with that, he pays a serving wench to service him. 2 secs after that scene finishes i get a message across my screen that he cant control his desires and needs sex now. So his last two encounters didnt seem to register)

I'm also set as bi but no custom race. I am playing VR and at first i was sure that had something to do with it because to make the sex scenes work the player character is copied but the npc also doesn't register. Even when I use the Fornicate spell on two npcs no luck. Unlike you though i haven't been able to get ABMM to work at all. Even with all the counters at 100% no npc bunny rabbits ? I thought it might be a linked issue, but who knows

I am having an issue with this mod. I have traced the problem directly to this mod exhaustively. My Skyrim SE game crashes when sexlab loads ONLY when Sexlab Aroused Redux is installed, and ONLY when loading a game which has gone through vanilla Skyrim start.

current Load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp (disabled in MO2 as per Sexlab Tools instructions)
SexLabTools.esp

I have tracked the problem to SexLabAroused through process of elimination. The game only crashes when SexLab Aroused is installed and sexlab is installed through the MCM or through saving and reloading, and the game is run without an alternate start mod. It isn't SexLab Tools, FNIS, SkyUI, UIExtensions, or vanilla Skyrim, as far as I can tell. There are no listed dependencies for sexlab or sexlab aroused absent. I am using Skyrim 1.5.97 (latest version), SKSE 2.0.17 (latest version), SkyUI_SE v5.2SE (latest version), FNIS and FNIS CreaturesSE 7.6 (latest version), SexLab v163 Beta 8 (latest version), Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE 29 loose files (from this thread), UI Extensions 1.8.0 for Skyrim SE (latest version I am aware of) and Sexlab Tools version 3.0.0 for SE (latest version that I am aware of.)

I am currently using Mod Organizer 2 but this problem has persisted across Vortex and NMM community edition as well. If it matters, Mod Organizer is giving me a Form 43 Plugin warning concerning Sexlab Aroused. I'm not sure if I should use the Creation Kit to fix this due to the repeated insistence in this thread that this mod is stable and causes no problems.

I have replicated the conditions for this crash precisely in this format seven times as of writing this and it -only- occurs under the prescribed conditions. Vanilla helgen start. Argonian race preset 8. Move through the tutorial with hadvar picking up only the sword and key from the chest, potions from the barrel, and the mage loot from the torture room, and killing the bear at the end of the cave (and all other hostiles). Wait for Unbound to complete. Save game and reload immediately. wait for Sexlab to install. At this point the game crashes if SexLab Aroused is installed, and does not crash if it is not. I have additionally tested this variable by variable after isolating Sexlab Aroused as the culprit. go with Ralof. pick up or drop loot before exiting the cave. wear clothes on loading sexlab. pick a different race. wait until after riverwood, then walk halfway to Falkreath into an empty area before save-reloading the game or installing sexlab. The only thing that changes the outcome is using an alternate start mod which I do not wish to ultimately do for my game due to a conflict with other mods, or remove SexLab Aroused.

I'm not going to assume here that SexLab Aroused itself is the sole culprit. However the list of other suspects here is -incredibly- short. I would like some kind of fix because a -large- amount of my modding plans require SexLab Aroused as a dependency.

I am on Windows 10 latest update. my hardware drivers are up to date. I have the latest .net and visual C++ redistributes. I've reinstalled steam twice over the course of this process. I've done all the steps possible for troubleshooting my game short of literally wiping my computer and starting over from scratch. I feel fairly confident that I am at the end of the means at my disposal as an end user.

I'm looking for help having exhausted any ideas I have for how to proceed. Am I missing an installation instruction? am I missing a dependency? I'm only even posting here because I am out of ideas, and I would appreciate immensely any sort of help. thank you in advance.

Hey, this mod isn't working for me. Well, it is kind of. NPCs are fine, everything in their department is fine, exposure, time-rate, etc. However, after a couple hours of playtime my PC seems to get I dunno "locked?" Basically, my exposure will go down to zero and I will not be able gain arousal, I tested this by turning on exhibitionist and afk'ing my character in a packed in for 20 mins, stayed locked at 0. If I start a new character arousal works fine so I'm like "Okay, whatever, I must have messed up my save or something." So I start a new character and after 4 hours of playtime my arousal has steadily been increasing until it just stops. Now I'm stuck at 18 arousal and no matter what I do or what my character is exposed to it won't go up. I changed some settings in puppet master but after leaving the menu and going back in all the values are the same as what they just were.

I also reinstalled the mod before my newest playthrough so I think it's clean.

Really love the mod and I don't know why I'm experiencing issues on my new playthroughs, would appreciate any help.

EDIT: Just want to confirm that the mod does not work starting a new game, when I start a new character my PC is only assigned an exposure value that slowly fades over time while, and as before nothing is factoring into increasing exposure.

EDIT 2: Uninstalled every single mod, did a clean reinstall of Skyrim. Installed SexLab framework and SexLab aroused, and it still doesn't work. Is the mod just not working right now? :/

image.png.b13c94fb01a4d9f9c5ebb561cf82d635.png

FNIS is telling me this mod isn't Skyrim Special Edition compatible. And I try to load my game with it, and it just doesn't load. Doing it through Mod Organizer 2 with SKSE. I can remove this and it loads, then add it back and it doesn't. I've tried disabling everything except SKYUI, FNIS, and Sexlab and it still just doesn't load the game.

I'm also experiencing the same sort of issue with the game not loading due to this add on. Through process of elimination, I have found that the game will launch perfectly fine with this Mod disabled through Vortex. But the moment I enable the SexLabaroused.esm plug in, the game will no longer launch. I don't enable any other Mod, or Plug in, just this one, and the game will not launch at all. I'm not sure what is causing the issue, but for now I will leave it disabled. I haven't had the chance to use this mod yet, but I am eager to. Thank you for all the hard work getting it running!!! ❤️ 

Want to check everything is working? Get a player house with dozens of mannequins, use a mod to convert them to sexy females, see what happens to your arousal before you can get them clothed lol. Additional effect - have sexy idles installed and leave and enter the cell and check out the poses.

Those sexy mannequins have now gone a step further. Using Spectator Crowds as well - one of them moved up a floor to "watch", then I found two NPC's trying to have their way with two mannequins (triggered by Spectator Crowds)

Would love a hot key to trigger on/off - can do it via the MCM but that is slow - turning off SLAR vastly decreases freezes and ctd's if you accidentally run into 20 - 30 bandits in a modified fort or dungeon. Possibly also for SoS - the papyrus logs are hilarious as it allocates Schlongs (and in my case female pubic hair) to all the bandits before I kill them - but I'm not getting the freezes and ctds with that running. 

Edit - if you get enough mobs, it will freeze always while "schlongifying" is going on in the papyrus logs

Mod isn't crashing my game, thankfully. 

I am experiencing an issue though, where most of the sex sequences I initiate won't count to lower the arousal level. The only way to lower it right now is to masturbate. Tried messing with time and exposure settings, still nothing. pls halp 

Edit: Just tested the horse, and that brought arousal to zero. I decided to be experimental, waited for my character's arousal to go up to 10, then did Anal with my follower. Despite both of them being female and having sex with a non-existent penis, it brought both of their arousal levels to zero. So that particular attempt worked, don't know about other ones. 

So, my question: does arousal level go down only from specific sex animations, or is the mod just finicky and works when it wants to? I'm not gonna flip out if the mod isn't perfect, I understand mods can be finicky, I'm just wondering if there's something on my end I can adjust, or if I just need to cross my fingers and hope it works when I want it to. 

Aroused of my PC or NPC (any) is not decreasing.

I see many reply's in this to´pic, but none helped.

I am use SLSO. Used LOOT to put in order the mods. All working fine, but the Sexlab Aroused not.

In the image, more than 4 days without orgasm for my PC... WTF ?????

The NPC D is going to 0 after orgasm, but player not.

And the exposure, is not decreasing too... 

Any Tip to fix? I am using gender female, the char is female, in sexlab options is female, and i am using the right gender.

PS: How reset the mod? 

Thanks a lot.

Moacir Jr.

ScreenShot72a.png

On 7/25/2020 at 4:02 PM, Lux Lux said:

Its always a good scapegoat. I am wondering though if its possibly animation related.  What I mean is that for whatever reason only some animations count. Like they arent registered with the mod. So out of the 1000 animations you have installed only 10 might get recognized. My mods are pretty standard. Flower Girls. Romance of the NPCs, ABMM.  The only thing I have thats probably non standard is being gay I have a couple of gay themed mods and more gay animations. So i have a lot of characters set to gay and bi. My other theory is maybe its related to custom races. I once had an issue with a schlong not applying. The issue turned out that the NPC was a custom race from a mod and wasnt being recognized as valid . Adding the race to its list via CK fixed it.

Regardless, many people are having the same issues so IMO there is an underlying issue with the mod or a common conflict.

(literally 5 minutes before I posted this, I'm in the tavern dealing w/ Delphine. My follower cant resist my other follower and they go at it. When he is done with that, he pays a serving wench to service him. 2 secs after that scene finishes i get a message across my screen that he cant control his desires and needs sex now. So his last two encounters didnt seem to register)

This mod is for sexlab framework,not flower girls,otherwise it would have it as an install requirement.You're using flower girls to trigger sex scenes,so you need aroused redux for flower girls.That's a separate download. ABMM requires  this mod,but I doubt you can run two versions of aroused redux  simultaneously. 

On 7/28/2020 at 2:36 AM, tsukos said:

I am having an issue with this mod. I have traced the problem directly to this mod exhaustively. My Skyrim SE game crashes when sexlab loads ONLY when Sexlab Aroused Redux is installed, and ONLY when loading a game which has gone through vanilla Skyrim start.

current Load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp (disabled in MO2 as per Sexlab Tools instructions)
SexLabTools.esp

I have tracked the problem to SexLabAroused through process of elimination. The game only crashes when SexLab Aroused is installed and sexlab is installed through the MCM or through saving and reloading, and the game is run without an alternate start mod. It isn't SexLab Tools, FNIS, SkyUI, UIExtensions, or vanilla Skyrim, as far as I can tell. There are no listed dependencies for sexlab or sexlab aroused absent. I am using Skyrim 1.5.97 (latest version), SKSE 2.0.17 (latest version), SkyUI_SE v5.2SE (latest version), FNIS and FNIS CreaturesSE 7.6 (latest version), SexLab v163 Beta 8 (latest version), Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE 29 loose files (from this thread), UI Extensions 1.8.0 for Skyrim SE (latest version I am aware of) and Sexlab Tools version 3.0.0 for SE (latest version that I am aware of.)

I am currently using Mod Organizer 2 but this problem has persisted across Vortex and NMM community edition as well. If it matters, Mod Organizer is giving me a Form 43 Plugin warning concerning Sexlab Aroused. I'm not sure if I should use the Creation Kit to fix this due to the repeated insistence in this thread that this mod is stable and causes no problems.

I have replicated the conditions for this crash precisely in this format seven times as of writing this and it -only- occurs under the prescribed conditions. Vanilla helgen start. Argonian race preset 8. Move through the tutorial with hadvar picking up only the sword and key from the chest, potions from the barrel, and the mage loot from the torture room, and killing the bear at the end of the cave (and all other hostiles). Wait for Unbound to complete. Save game and reload immediately. wait for Sexlab to install. At this point the game crashes if SexLab Aroused is installed, and does not crash if it is not. I have additionally tested this variable by variable after isolating Sexlab Aroused as the culprit. go with Ralof. pick up or drop loot before exiting the cave. wear clothes on loading sexlab. pick a different race. wait until after riverwood, then walk halfway to Falkreath into an empty area before save-reloading the game or installing sexlab. The only thing that changes the outcome is using an alternate start mod which I do not wish to ultimately do for my game due to a conflict with other mods, or remove SexLab Aroused.

I'm not going to assume here that SexLab Aroused itself is the sole culprit. However the list of other suspects here is -incredibly- short. I would like some kind of fix because a -large- amount of my modding plans require SexLab Aroused as a dependency.

I am on Windows 10 latest update. my hardware drivers are up to date. I have the latest .net and visual C++ redistributes. I've reinstalled steam twice over the course of this process. I've done all the steps possible for troubleshooting my game short of literally wiping my computer and starting over from scratch. I feel fairly confident that I am at the end of the means at my disposal as an end user.

I'm looking for help having exhausted any ideas I have for how to proceed. Am I missing an installation instruction? am I missing a dependency? I'm only even posting here because I am out of ideas, and I would appreciate immensely any sort of help. thank you in advance.

Install net script framework ,and have a look at  crash logs.It may as well be related to something else,like your operating system.I had numerous crash logs showing kernelbase.dll errors,and that's related to Windows 10(hence I'm using it too).

On 8/8/2020 at 5:54 AM, Dewdropsofbliss said:

I'm also experiencing the same sort of issue with the game not loading due to this add on. Through process of elimination, I have found that the game will launch perfectly fine with this Mod disabled through Vortex. But the moment I enable the SexLabaroused.esm plug in, the game will no longer launch. I don't enable any other Mod, or Plug in, just this one, and the game will not launch at all. I'm not sure what is causing the issue, but for now I will leave it disabled. I haven't had the chance to use this mod yet, but I am eager to. Thank you for all the hard work getting it running!!! ❤️ 

Did you install latest SKSE,SkyUI,Sexlab framework for Skyrim SE? This mod won't work without it.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, whateverdontcare said:

FNIS is telling me this mod isn't Skyrim Special Edition compatible. And I try to load my game with it, and it just doesn't load. Doing it through Mod Organizer 2 with SKSE. I can remove this and it loads, then add it back and it doesn't. I've tried disabling everything except SKYUI, FNIS, and Sexlab and it still just doesn't load the game.

Are you using the right version for Skyrim SE? I'm using MO v2 myself,and it doesn't detect any 43 plugin form(Skyrim LE)in this download.

Gonna post in here again, since I got passed up and people are having similar issues:

Does arousal only go down from specific animations? I'm using Follow Me For Sex, and since I like to keep my character as a lesbian, I prefer to use Lesbian or Cunnilingus options, but 9/10 times, that doesn't lower arousal, even if I do them 3 times in a row. Eventually I just give up and pick Surprise Me, and it usually plays some mod that makes my character fuck the follower with a non-existent penis, and miraculously their desires are satisfied. I'd really like to figure out a way to have them stick to lesbian acts and actually have it register with the arousal meter. 

Awesome mod, especially with invisible armor. In case you were taking suggestions, I'd like an option to set the arousal status to a certain number, for both pc and npc's, and then lock it. Either that, or lower the maximum arousal angle to....2 o'clock, instead of up against the belly. Doesn't look right, lol. Also, my pc doesn't stay erect after sex and cell scan doesn't correct it. Is that a bug in the mod, or a bug in my computer?

Can anyone suggest a good way in SL to make the player character masturbate? I'm finding my arousal level going up and sometimes I'd rather take care of it myself than find a partner.

With Flower Girls there's a simple spell to cast, but I've done a switch to SL for my next play through. I'm looking for something that's simple to trigger and that interacts with SLA Redux.

EDIT: Never mind - today is the day I figured out that holding N down will trigger masturbation, as part of Aroused.

I keep trying to get Aroused Redux to work for SSE, as a lot of mods I'd like to try have it as a requirement. However, regardless of which version I try and install, Skyrim won't open with it installed. I've gone through and individually checked other mods, and it's definitely Aroused. When I got to generate behaviors through FNIS it gives me a warning that this is "not designed for this version of the game."

Everything runs once I uninstall this and only this. Looking at the requirements, my thought might be that I'm using the Framework 8.0 beta? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Having to disable SLAR every time I venture outdoors or i freeze up (new PC, heaps of ram and processing). I can force the issue simply by going anywhere near a group of animals - after about 2 - 4 seconds, freeze. Papyrus log always reading dozens of scans on eg the skeevers- even the little one running about the Dawnstar docks as an example. I think Immersive creatures simply adds too much for SLAR - and I do't have any creature stuff on re SL. Wish could simply stop it checking creatures. nb the skeevers show up on the SLA widget as well, along with chickens etc

Hello,

Arousal is not dropping. My char its a female (in sexlab and without scholong). Always 100. Only drop manually or by defined in settings the diary drop.

Someone know what can I do to fix? need something (log or list of mod) to try solve?

PS: I started a new game with a new char, and the same, the arousal do not drop. The only thing that drop the arousal is the milk machine.

Thanks a Lot,

Moacir Jr.

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

Arousal is not dropping. My char its a female (in sexlab and without scholong). Always 100. Only drop manually or by defined in settings the diary drop.

Someone know what can I do to fix? need something (log or list of mod) to try solve?

Thanks a Lot,

Moacir Jr.

There are a lot of settings   in the MCM dealing things like "exposure rate"     I would try setting those numbers a lot higher or lower and see what the effect is.

I think if you have voyuer or exhobisinist checked- your arousal is gonna go up if you sex around in with an audience, or run around naked.