Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

3 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

target yourself with "N" (click "n" with no npc in front of you) then go to puppet master options and lower rates for your char, not global, global slows mods and other things down way to much (you want horny npc's no?), you can change your char or any npc/follower as needed without affecting them all, I use .03 exp-rate , 5 time rate + exhibitionist on my char, 1.5 increase-exp-rate and 1.0 degrade-exp-rate at a 5 time-rate and 300sec cell scan in main settings, so it goes up faster if a lot of eyes on my char and she/he's naked and slower if not.

Nope, that takes you out of the game and into playing 'god'. I just wanted to set it up and have it work, but just slower.

Also no, I wanted it slower for EVERYONE, I want Skyrim with a little bit of sex in it, not a sex game with some Skyrim in it. ;)

You mention MCM in the description but there is no MCM for this mod as I installed it and there is nothing in MCM. Been 2 days I have left the game open to see if the MCM menu will load. I dont think this mod is working. I have it installed, it gets loaded into my game and load order, and is recognized by FNIS. But the MCM doesnt load and the features described dont happen in my game. Not even on new saves.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, RhodosGuard said:

Hey, is there any way to tweak this, so that "releasing arousal" aka triggering a masturbation animation by holding the assigned button, uses the Gender set in Sexlab instead of the one I chose when creating my character?
I added an SOS for Females, and I'd like to occassionally use male animations, but even when switching to male in Sexlab I get female masturbation animations.

Did you ever solve this Issue? I am currently having it too.

55 minutes ago, zumbza said:

Did you ever solve this Issue? I am currently having it too.

Nope. It seems like it's a setting the mod creator has to set. But if you use Mass Matchmaker (still sad that the default matchmaker was never ported to SE, always prefered the ease of use of the original to the complex settings of MMM) you can cast the self matchmaking spell. If you rotate through enough animation, you will end up with a male one at some time.

22 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

Nope. It seems like it's a setting the mod creator has to set. But if you use Mass Matchmaker (still sad that the default matchmaker was never ported to SE, always prefered the ease of use of the original to the complex settings of MMM) you can cast the self matchmaking spell. If you rotate through enough animation, you will end up with a male one at some time.

Okay, thanks

Helluva odd mod. Can't go anywhere now, even the extremely uneasy inducing mansion from vigilant without reaching arousal 50 over what? In the scariest places you still have arousal going up for what reason? I can be fighting a random boss and my arousal will still continue to go up. irl you dont just get horny when you're in shitty situations. Using this mod just slaps an arousal system on you that has no restrictions for when the arousal can go up and when it can't. 

On 4/6/2020 at 4:35 PM, mrdesiballer262 said:

is this mod script heavy? can it cause save bloat

As long as you keep the time to the default 1 second, it is pretty light.   I've use this on several playthroughs and even in the heavily scripted scenes in the whiterun battle, it runs fine.

The original LE mod said that it checked for the EroticArmor Keyword on armor pieces to determine if the player is 'naked'.  I searched the script source and see no mention of this, is it still in there somewhere?

If not, what keywords have to be on the armor, so the MCM for this mod will recognize currently worn clothes / armor?

Edit:  Nevermind.  Added 'ClothesBody' to the keywords and now this mod recognizes the outfit.

8 hours ago, kevlar69 said:

The original LE mod said that it checked for the EroticArmor Keyword on armor pieces to determine if the player is 'naked'.  I searched the script source and see no mention of this, is it still in there somewhere?

If not, what keywords have to be on the armor, so the MCM for this mod will recognize currently worn clothes / armor?

Edit:  Nevermind.  Added 'ClothesBody' to the keywords and now this mod recognizes the outfit.

Just for future reference, in case it's helpful, ClothingBody and ArmorCuirass are the two vanilla keywords that tell the game a character is dressed. If you're not wearing something with one of those, Skyrim thinks you're nude. I think both keywords also determine the range of enchantments that can be applied to the item, which is perhaps why many mods stick them on non-torso pieces.

If you're wearing armour rather than clothing, ArmorCuirass might be needed to get the benefit of some armour-related perks, such as Matching Set.

Was working fine and then I started having an issue with arousal never going down.  I have sex and my desires are never satisfied. Says my last orgasm was 3 days ago, but I literally have sex every few minutes - not by choice. Its become intrusive since my followers keep starting scenes, sometimes back to back with the same one. Sometimes when I am already in a scene the follower will interrupt and I have two running at the same time, I just did several different partners using different dialog options and none of them satisfied my desires or register an orgasm. Ive tweaked the settings but Its just turned the NPCs into puritans but has no effect on me. 

This mod just decided to stop working, I guess. Arousal no longer changes, it was working fine when I started a character, even raising too fast for my taste. Disabling "Exhibitionist" helped me and after that it was all okie dokie. Until randomly after about 50+ hours of playing i get a notification saying "My desires are fulfilled" without triggering an orgasm. I seriously will see it random as hell, in combat, mid conversation, fast travelling, just walking from point a to b i'll see "My desires are fulfilled" just random as hell. Today I noticed my arousal not rising at all and checked my status. It's been 86 days since my last orgasm, apparently, even with amorous adventures and popping those scenes, my arousal is locked at 14 and my time rate is set at zero. Time rate is also set for all companions at zero. I've tried manually changing the time rate and fiddling with slider options in MCM and none of these settings save. As soon as I close MCM all settings revert to what they are before changing them. Only thing I found about this problem I'm having is there were people reporting this mod won't work with sexlab Framework Lite and I am using the Beta, specifically Sexlabframework v163 Beta8. There is very little info on this problem and hope someone can help me here? 

EDIT: So I still don't know about the random desires fulfilling however after flicking on a couple of different options in the sexlabaroused MCM like the exhibitionist, Requires naked actor to change arousal, and naked armor for npc, arousal has risen. I turned em on, walked out for a smoke and came back and my arousal is now 85 however in puppet master my Player character's time rate is still set at 0 and I'm still unable to manually change this value. after fiddling with other sliders I noticed this is the only option that reverts to 0 after exiting the MCM. All other sliders allow me to change them. So as far as the arousal level, it's probably working as expected as my followers arousal rose as well, however I still have the random "Desires fulfilled" while doing non sex related activities.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, WinterWolverine said:

target yourself with "N" (click "n" with no npc in front of you) then go to puppet master options and lower rates for your char, not global, global slows mods and other things down way to much (you want horny npc's no?), you can change your char or any npc/follower as needed without affecting them all, I use .03 exp-rate , 5 time rate + exhibitionist on my char, 1.5 increase-exp-rate and 1.0 degrade-exp-rate at a 5 time-rate and 300sec cell scan in main settings, so it goes up faster if a lot of eyes on my char and she/he's naked and slower if not.

So, If - all other factors being equal....

I had an exhibitionist, that I wanted to increase arousal by 30, every 24 skyrim hours?  what would be the recommended settings to accomplish that- if you dont mind?

12 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

So, If - all other factors being equal....

I had an exhibitionist, that I wanted to increase arousal by 30, every 24 skyrim hours?  what would be the recommended settings to accomplish that- if you dont mind?

I'm not sure you can get a consistent arousal with this mod (30 every 24hrs), it changes on it's own based on; time, sex, time in between sex, how much sex, people and animals around you, or a lack there of. All of the setting work independently from each other, even though they work together and combine in a common cause, you'll need to tweak it every now and then using "puppet master" tab to keep it running in a consistent manner if that's what you want, especially if you use exhibitionism. (it's why I set my pc/followers exp-rate in puppet master so low 0.3 and tweak the time-rate as needed; or use a sex addiction potion from SLEN (does the same thing to time-rate but also lowers base exposure))

(my global settings = 1.5 increase-exp-rate and 1.0 degrade-exp-rate at a 5 time-rate and 300sec cell scan in main settings)

Exhibitionist is it's own way to get aroused based on line of site with a multiplier added for nudity (if checked in options(on by default)). So for each npc that see's your pc naked it will increase the effect on both the pc and npc's (time-rate bypassed), and the same in reverse, if you see a few npc's nude or in a sex act, it will increase your arousal and theirs too just because your an exhibitionist. If your naked, every npc that see's you (male/female, animal/creature) has an effect on your arousal and theirs(enemies too), then add time-rate and exp-rate, hence why you'll need to tweak it every so often. 

The settings I use make it so if my character doesn't go crazy with sex, she'll/he'll go days without it, then have a small period of npc's/followers having their way with her/him, then it calms down again. (this is why I set global decay to 1.0 , it means that every day (the 1 = 1day) npc's will lose 1/3 of their arousal/time-rate if your not around for the 24hrs...ish) this is to keep the game from getting caught in sex/rape loops due to everyone being horny because of other mods.

The stats I choose are because I use mostly arousal/event based trigger mods for sex like, SL aroused creatures + one with nature(nexus), SL arousal based match maker(for times of high arousal, npc's with have sex with each other as well as my pc (slen compatible to give relationship increases even if not involved in the act), sexlab adventures (crime/rape/arousal), SexLabEagerNpc's (SLEN is event/arousal/dialog(a must for me, also why/how I found puppet master options so useful, followers begging for sex everytime you try to talk to them after they become lovers gets to be annoying)), sexlab approach(arousal), sexlab horrible harassment(arousal/event) etc... and only a few dialog ones like SL amorous adventures(great mod), SL confabulation(great for assassins/thieves guilds and deadric missions (found on LE page of LL) and SL solutions revisited SE(dialog with slen support to make friends and use sex as a reward). I set them up to handle different scenarios and so far they work together great, but, every now and then it gets dicey and it turns into "skyrim gone wild" lol and I'll go in and alter my pc or an offending npc's stats even if it's just to lower based exposure.

Sorry I can't offer more help on this, it's taken a cpl years to find what works with my mods, just switched to SE a few weeks ago, so I'm using my LE set up but a bit lower for SE due to mod changes and additions. That advice was based on a heavy arousal based game to alleviate constant attacks or need for sex, it just happens to be a cure for what they needed, even if they chose not to listen, you can go lower on settings, but it seems like the mod stops performing or at least become too limited if you go too low, this is just what I use, seems to allow for a lot of gaming with a balance of sex, but with different mods, come different needs.

Blessings to you and yours during this strange time in the world, peace.

15 minutes ago, WinterWolverine said:

I'm not sure you can get a consistent arousal with this mod (30 every 24hrs), it changes on it's own based on; time, sex, time in between sex, how much sex, people and animals around you, or a lack there of. All of the setting work independently from each other, even though they work together and combine in a common cause, you'll need to tweak it every now and then using "puppet master" tab to keep it running in a consistent manner if that's what you want, especially if you use exhibitionism. (it's why I set my pc/followers exp-rate in puppet master so low 0.3 and tweak the time-rate as needed; or use a sex addiction potion from SLEN (does the same thing to time-rate but also lowers base exposure))

(my global settings = 1.5 increase-exp-rate and 1.0 degrade-exp-rate at a 5 time-rate and 300sec cell scan in main settings)

Exhibitionist is it's own way to get aroused based on line of site with a multiplier added for nudity (if checked in options(on by default)). So for each npc that see's your pc naked it will increase the effect on both the pc and npc's (time-rate bypassed), and the same in reverse, if you see a few npc's nude or in a sex act, it will increase your arousal and theirs too just because your an exhibitionist. If your naked, every npc that see's you (male/female, animal/creature) has an effect on your arousal and theirs(enemies too), then add time-rate and exp-rate, hence why you'll need to tweak it every so often. 

The settings I use make it so if my character doesn't go crazy with sex, she'll/he'll go days without it, then have a small period of npc's/followers having their way with her/him, then it calms down again. (this is why I set global decay to 1.0 , it means that every day (the 1 = 1day) npc's will lose 1/3 of their arousal/time-rate if your not around for the 24hrs...ish) this is to keep the game from getting caught in sex/rape loops due to everyone being horny because of other mods.

The stats I choose are because I use mostly arousal/event based trigger mods for sex like, SL aroused creatures + one with nature(nexus), SL arousal based match maker(for times of high arousal, npc's with have sex with each other as well as my pc (slen compatible to give relationship increases even if not involved in the act), sexlab adventures (crime/rape/arousal), SexLabEagerNpc's (SLEN is event/arousal/dialog(a must for me, also why/how I found puppet master options so useful, followers begging for sex everytime you try to talk to them after they become lovers gets to be annoying)), sexlab approach(arousal), sexlab horrible harassment(arousal/event) etc... and only a few dialog ones like SL amorous adventures(great mod), SL confabulation(great for assassins/thieves guilds and deadric missions (found on LE page of LL) and SL solutions revisited SE(dialog with slen support to make friends and use sex as a reward). I set them up to handle different scenarios and so far they work together great, but, every now and then it gets dicey and it turns into "skyrim gone wild" lol and I'll go in and alter my pc or an offending npc's stats even if it's just to lower based exposure.

Sorry I can't offer more help on this, it's taken a cpl years to find what works with my mods, just switched to SE a few weeks ago, so I'm using my LE set up but a bit lower for SE due to mod changes and additions. That advice was based on a heavy arousal based game to alleviate constant attacks or need for sex, it just happens to be a cure for what they needed, even if they chose not to listen, you can go lower on settings, but it seems like the mod stops performing or at least become too limited if you go too low, this is just what I use, seems to allow for a lot of gaming with a balance of sex, but with different mods, come different needs.

Blessings to you and yours during this strange time in the world, peace.

Thats actually the problem Im trying to work on - I get stuck in some sort of sex loop.  The goal is to play the game WITH unusual sex mods, and enjoy a bit of hilarity with it... but also have a playable game, without constant need for mcm visits.

I havent checked out amourous or conflab, but from what im reading I pretty much have all the other mods you have...   Im shooting for some diabella / play as a milk cow / succubus but only kill at my discretion / abomination that can only   eat/drink semen and milk based products(using Ineed for that),  sex and milking are also needs, but all these needs I can satify in about  10 min, every hour/hour and a hlaf of real life time.., cant use weapons except staffs (dont ask how the hell that fits in lore wise lol, lore went out the window)...  Now, sex will still happen outside of meeting the need- (succubus, no weapons, harrasement, etc)  

Anyway, If you have any other further advice im all ears.......

Ive gone through everything that has a MCM for example, and set "arousal" lvls at 70... partly to decrease script load, decrease the constant orgies...

anyway, Ill make those changes in aroused and see what happens...

Thanks!

On 4/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, Lux Lux said:

Was working fine and then I started having an issue with arousal never going down.  I have sex and my desires are never satisfied. Says my last orgasm was 3 days ago, but I literally have sex every few minutes - not by choice. Its become intrusive since my followers keep starting scenes, sometimes back to back with the same one. Sometimes when I am already in a scene the follower will interrupt and I have two running at the same time, I just did several different partners using different dialog options and none of them satisfied my desires or register an orgasm. Ive tweaked the settings but Its just turned the NPCs into puritans but has no effect on me. 

Not sure if this will help but, try puppet master tab after targeting yourself with "n" with no npcs in front of you, lower your values, I use 0.3 exp-rate with a base time-rate of 5 (I apply to followers too when they get too frisky.) if that doesn't work try sexlab debug spell on yourself. I've had my pc go crazy too, hope this helps.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, Fupareal said:

What do the exposure/decay/time rate do? Could someone please dumb it down for me? I've had this mod for a while now, but I still don't quite understand how it works. 

Main settings:

default exposure rate - used for any npc without a preset arousal, this means you'll find some npc's will have a higher value than this, but some are "untagged" and will use this as a base.(common for npc's added by mods)

decay rate - 1.0 = 1 ingame day, 2.0 = 2 days etc...; this means that the setting is how many days you'll need to stay away from an npc/town etc... to get their arousal/time-rate to lower it's self by 1/3 ; so, if you have it set at 1.0 and an npc's arousal is 30 and a time-rate of 30, you don't visit or see them for 1day and they will be down to 20's from 30's (or the equivalent of this.)

time rate change - after each orgasm it adds this # to the stat in "puppet master" tab called time-rate.

Puppet master settings: target pc with "n" (no npc in cross hair) or target npc with "n" (in cross hair) and can adjust individuals instead of global settings.

exposure - how aroused pc/npc is currently.

exposure rate - a multiplier for time-rate values added to your exposure as you interact with npcs. if time rate is 5, and you have this set at 3 you'll get 15 added each time it adds time-rate to your exposure.(daily)

time-rate - each gameday it will add this to your exposure multiplied by your exp-rate, example above.

exhibitionist - adds a nude multiplier to arousal, based on line of site that temporarily bypasses time-rate but time-rate is added when it's setting dictates. If you have time-rate =0 and you go around npc's while naked your arousal will keep building up each time an npc views you instead of waiting for 1day to pass, then if not set to =0 at the 24hr cycle time-rate is multiplied by exposure rate and applied as normal.

Hope I explained it well enough and this helps.

Blessings to you and yours in thess strange times, peace

On 4/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Thats actually the problem Im trying to work on - I get stuck in some sort of sex loop.  The goal is to play the game WITH unusual sex mods, and enjoy a bit of hilarity with it... but also have a playable game, without constant need for mcm visits.

I havent checked out amourous or conflab, but from what im reading I pretty much have all the other mods you have...   Im shooting for some diabella / play as a milk cow / succubus but only kill at my discretion / abomination that can only   eat/drink semen and milk based products(using Ineed for that),  sex and milking are also needs, but all these needs I can satify in about  10 min, every hour/hour and a hlaf of real life time.., cant use weapons except staffs (dont ask how the hell that fits in lore wise lol, lore went out the window)...  Now, sex will still happen outside of meeting the need- (succubus, no weapons, harrasement, etc)  

Anyway, If you have any other further advice im all ears.......

Ive gone through everything that has a MCM for example, and set "arousal" lvls at 70... partly to decrease script load, decrease the constant orgies...

anyway, Ill make those changes in aroused and see what happens...

Thanks!

I can give you my settings and you can see if it helps, you said you have most of my mods, so lets see. I'll try to only mention ones I've changed, but it's a lot of options lol

ABMM arousal based match maker - (if arousal gets real high npc-npc happens to alleviate loops)

min player/npc arousal = 90

chance to init sex = 50

driven crazy = 60

polling rate = 240sec

max participants =5

active solo = 120

abmm aoe = 30

ticked options; followers allowed, use abmm tags, slen integration, desperation sl voice toggle, abmm notifications, player allowed all ticked on

despiration mult = 10

desp max = 51

(I'll toggle this mod on/off if game gets too crazy)

SLAC sl aroused creatures - (I don't have anything adding creatures, so this rarely triggers unless out in the wild for long periods, might want to raise #'s if you have more creatures)

General settings:

cooldwn = 120

engage radius = 60ft

pc/npc pref = no pref

allow ; enemy creatures, npc followers,

(click allow creature follower (off) or set arousal needs higher, they get ridicules)

npc to check =4

creatures to check = 10

check frequency = 120 sec

scan radius = 192

Pc/Npc settings:

creature arousal threshhold =40 pc and 70 npc

pc threshold = 100 (both pc and npc)

required = either, adaptive (for both pc/npc) can switch this to both and or pc/npc only if you need to tame the mod.

group chance = 33 (pc only)

group max = 3 (pc only)

group arousal = 20 (pc only)

turned off victim flees for npc's

max qued animals for pc = 3 ; for npc = 2

unticked restrict aggressive/consensual animations for both pc/npc's

Dialog and interaction:

invite = 30

consent = adaptive

ticked play invite (on)

un-ticked creature/follower comands (off)

un-ticked player struggle (off)

ticked horse may refuse while riding (on)

horse arousal = 75

other settings:

ticked weapons prevent engagement (on)

Creature framework: (I'm testing stand alone over riding MNC, it seems to function better than the one in MNC)

arousal thresh = 30 (same as invite)

one with nature:

everything but foxes and deer are friendly, (foxes and deer have the most trouble with MNC applying manbits, left them vanilla)

Sexlab Approach redux:

general:

apperance =100

boobs = 90

butt = 80

pc lowest arousal = 10 (will increase if mod gets to be too much)

npc lowest = 25

arousal for sex/rape dialog = 75

activation freq = 120 sec

range = 192

chance multi = 0.7

ticked enable rape, follower, hireling, guard and unique actor toggle (on)

by target:

house visit =5

3p prob = 60

ticked highlvl, lowerlvl, standard lvl npcs (on)

lvl deviation = 5

sex to pc = -25

rape to pc = -20

ask name = 0

relation change = 40

being acquainted = 80

being hateful = 0

compatability: SLHH ticked (on)

SLHH sexlab horrible harassment:

harrass chance = 50

esc chance = 10

esc count = 12

strip chance = 80

repeat stage = 50

dangerous condition = ticked (on)

relation rank = 4

morality = 0

threesome chance = 60

attack follower checked (on)

timeout = 6

only at night ticked (on)

no need for sexy cloths ticked (on)

abort = 3

players mono ticked (on)

strip parts while negotiating = 2

(don't forget to check sexlab strip item menu for slot info and adjust which items slots can be removed in the strip settings)

Sexlab Adventures:

crime options:

enabled ticked (on)

update int = 60 sec

guards only un-checked (off)

report chance = 5%

max arousal m/f = 60 for both

temples/guilds un-checked (off)

crime rape ticked (on)

only in cities checked (on)

the rest is up to preference if you want random laws

crime laws: added to all holds

nudity is a crime, thane immunity, inverted, tolerated at night all ticked (on) needing 1.0 hour in between reports (gives you an in game hour to realize your not naked)

wearing armor, is a crime, thane immunity, tolerated at night ticked (on) with 1hr between reports

public masturbation, is a crime ticked (on) .5hrs in between reports

publicly armed, is a crime, than immunity, tolerated at night checked (on) with 1hr between reports

public use of magic, is a crime, thane immunity, allowed during combat, tolerated at night ticked (on) with 1hr in between

rape:

attacker join ticked (on)

max attackers = 5

threesome chance = 60

consent chance = 50

adaptive animations checked (on)

peruit time = 60sec

auto surender = disabled

everything else except "ignore deviously helpless events is toggled (on)

prox rape:

scan = small

min attackers = 3

update interval = 60sec

can be used every = 12hrs

attempt when undressing ticked (on)

mini attacker arousal =25

animal, creature, beast race, followers, guards, non-guards, min bounty for guards all = 100

friends, lovers rape ticked (on)

conditions = nudity (and), night (or), in interior (or), in city (or), unarmed (or), aroused (or), conditions needed = 3

after rape = slut coin (90) and left alone (90)

rob gold = some, min (10) max (100)

sleep rape:

city = 5

dung = 50

wilderness = 30

min attackers = 1

max attackers = 5

always sleep naked, robbery, allow animal/creatures and passout all ticked (on)

after rape = slut coin (90) and left alone (90)

rob gold = some, min (10), max (100)

arousal/cum:

aroused thresh = 60

update = 20

casting spells increases arousal checked (on)

misc options:

vow of nudity checked (on)

sleep creep = 5%

gold theft = 5%

min/max gold = 10 and 100

masturbation = 100

taxation, thane exempt both ticked (on)

nudity = sexlab aroused

treat exotic armors as naked (any armor in aroused ticked as naked)

SLEN, Sexlab eager npc's:

general:

everything but masterbate power is ticked (on)

trainer dialog = auto

a pleasant surprise = 5%

delay = 5sec

npc's have a sex life = off

dragon soul exposure =25

dragon witness = 30

dragon orgy = 20%

location clear = 5%

delay 5sec

mounted exposure = 10 per min

add aphro potions = added

advanced:

relationship = novice

charm = novice

use gender pref ticked (on)

speech skill gain = 100

min group = 1

max group = 5

allow agressive, allow furniture both ticked (on)

other than sexlab solutions, jail rape(neat little mod), confabulation (great mod, killing targets and pickpocket via sex changes the assassins/theives guild quests as well as the deadric ones) and finally Sexlab amorous adventures (interactive missions that send you all over skyrim to make lovers of some of the games favorite female npc's (plus both companion brothers) and the sisterhood of dibella mod, I think that's it for my trigger mods.

out of any you have that I don't, which is your favorite? (might check it out)

9 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

Not sure if this will help but, try puppet master tab after targeting yourself with "n" with no npcs in front of you, lower your values, I use 0.3 exp-rate with a base time-rate of 5 (I apply to followers too when they get too frisky.) if that doesn't work try sexlab debug spell on yourself. I've had my pc go crazy too, hope this helps.

What i noticed is that I have I have an effect running. Its called Lover's Desire. Its stays at Addicted though I got it down to Aroused briefly. I have a feeling that is what is preventing it from going down but who knows, Im not sure exactly which mod added it so I cant really troubleshoot. I think thats what is sending out the desire vibes making my followers hump me every few minutes. I went solo just so I could get things done and that just made me masturbate a lot.  Its likely that earlier on it was at some other level and I was being satisfied. 

Im just being perfectly honest but all that rate stuff makes no sense to me and I dont want to have solve a quadratic equation just to apply a setting. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to coders or IT people but most of us glace over when presented with a page of math

On 4/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, Lux Lux said:

What i noticed is that I have I have an effect running. Its called Lover's Desire. Its stays at Addicted though I got it down to Aroused briefly. I have a feeling that is what is preventing it from going down but who knows, Im not sure exactly which mod added it so I cant really troubleshoot. I think thats what is sending out the desire vibes making my followers hump me every few minutes. I went solo just so I could get things done and that just made me masturbate a lot.  Its likely that earlier on it was at some other level and I was being satisfied. 

Im just being perfectly honest but all that rate stuff makes no sense to me and I dont want to have solve a quadratic equation just to apply a setting. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to coders or IT people but most of us glace over when presented with a page of math

This is a "base mod" that uses/needs other mods to control/direct it (and there are tons) and/or you'll have to tweak it every now and then to fit your needs(welcome to modding). It's an exposure to npc's mod, friendly/enemy/creature/animal all effect this mod, the more eyes on you or the closer in proximity the more impact you'll see.

Main settings:

default exposure rate - used for any npc without a preset arousal, this means you'll find some npc's will have a higher value than this, but some are "untagged" and will use this as a base.(common for npc's added by mods)

decay rate - 1.0 = 1 ingame day, 2.0 = 2 days etc...; this means that the setting is how many days you'll need to stay away from an npc/town etc... to get their arousal/time-rate to lower it's self by 1/3 ; so, if you have it set at 1.0 and an npc's arousal is 30 and a time-rate of 30, you don't visit or see them for 1day and they will be down to 20's from 30's (or the equivalent of this.)

time rate change - after each orgasm it adds this # to the stat in "puppet master" tab called time-rate.

Puppet master settings: target pc with "n" (no npc in cross hair) or target npc with "n" (in cross hair) and can adjust individuals instead of global settings.

exposure - how aroused pc/npc is currently.

exposure rate - a multiplier for time-rate values added to your exposure as you interact with npcs. if time rate is 5, and you have this set at 3 you'll get 15 added each time it adds time-rate to your exposure.(daily)

(this is why I suggested 0.3 here; the math : if time rate(below) is 5 and this is 0.3 then 5 x 0.3 = 1.5 : 1.5 + 5 = 6.5 <- this is added to your exposure instead of 15 like in the example above. if you don't like math then try my suggestion, it'll work. it's what I do when my game gets too frisky.

time-rate - each gameday it will add this to your exposure multiplied by your exp-rate, example above. (I drop this to 5 when game goes nuts and let it build back up)

exhibitionist - adds a nude multiplier to arousal, based on line of site that temporarily bypasses time-rate but time-rate is added when it's setting dictates. If you have time-rate =0 and you go around npc's while naked your arousal will keep building up each time an npc views you instead of waiting for 1day to pass, then if not set to =0 at the 24hr cycle time-rate is multiplied by exposure rate and applied as normal.

a suggestion: if you just want an in-game fix, try the mod SLEN (SexLabEagerNpc's) it's a must for me and is a fantastic mod(my settings are two posts up, so no need for math lol), plus it has a cure sex addiction potion you can buy from dibella priestesses, it resets exposure and time-rate. it will build up a bit faster than my settings due to it not lowering exp-rate, and if you have "additemmenu" mod you can just get a few potions immediately.(you'll still need to calm down your followers/npc's using puppetmaster feature but for you it will work)

Another mod that can cure it in-game is SL amorousness adventures, after completing the guildagreen mission for the priestess in whiterun and killing the 1st dragon she'll become a lover and when you sleep with her she heals your addiction(never tried to go back to her later in game, but she says if you ever need help, you know where she is sooo lol).

Hope I explained it well enough and this helps. if you need anything else just ask, if I can help I will.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

Lover's Desire (part of SL Aroused)

• Satisfied - Arousal 0-20 : skills improve 5% faster
  • Arousal 20-49 does nothing
  • Distracted - Arousal : 50-69 skills improve 5% slower
  • Aroused - Arousal : 70-89 skills improve 10% slower
  • Need Sex - Arousal : 90+ skills improve 20% slower
  • Losing Control - Arousal 90+ and Time Rate 70-89 : skills improve 40% slower
  • Addicted - Arousal 90+ and Time rate 90+ : skills improve 80% slower
On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, kevlar69 said:

On 4/14/2020 at 1:30 AM, merManc said:

Just for future reference, in case it's helpful, ClothingBody and ArmorCuirass are the two vanilla keywords that tell the game a character is dressed. If you're not wearing something with one of those, Skyrim thinks you're nude. I think both keywords also determine the range of enchantments that can be applied to the item, which is perhaps why many mods stick them on non-torso pieces.

If you're wearing armour rather than clothing, ArmorCuirass might be needed to get the benefit of some armour-related perks, such as Matching Set.

As far as I know, this is also something added by this mod when to go into options and set your armor/cloths as naked/nude, anything it's told is naked will usually be tagged and registered as erotic by most mods that use this as a requirement. At least other mods that have an "erotic armor is nude" option seem to turn normal into nude depending on aroused options on armor/cloths(sladventures is a good example) it has a "vow of nudity" option and it drains your stam/mana unless naked (I had my armor set to nude in aroused but it still drained me), then I clicked "treat erotic armors as naked" and the drain stopped (other mods too), I didn't change any armor, that said, I'm not a modder, no exp in CK or xedit, just a gamer with around 5khrs between LE/SE using this mod and everything around it lol so I might be wrong or at least not completely correct, this is my 2cents and should be taken as such.

blessings to you both during these strange times. peace

1 hour ago, WinterWolverine said:

As far as I know, this is also something added by this mod when to go into options and set your armor/cloths as naked/nude, anything it's told is naked will usually be tagged and registered as erotic by most mods that use this as a requirement. At least other mods that have an "erotic armor is nude" option seem to turn normal into nude depending on aroused options on armor/cloths(sladventures is a good example) it has a "vow of nudity" option and it drains your stam/mana unless naked (I had my armor set to nude in aroused but it still drained me), then I clicked "treat erotic armors as naked" and the drain stopped (other mods too), I didn't change any armor, that said, I'm not a modder, no exp in CK or xedit, just a gamer with around 5khrs between LE/SE using this mod and everything around it lol so I might be wrong or at least not completely correct, this is my 2cents and should be taken as such.

blessings to you both during these strange times. peace

Yes, EroticArmor is a keyword added and it is not used in the psc code.  Instead, it is used as a condition in the same place as ArmorCuirass.

10 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, EroticArmor is a keyword added and it is not used in the psc code.  Instead, it is used as a condition in the same place as ArmorCuirass.

Cool learned something new, thank you for confirming this and adding a bit of an explanation, it's good to know "how and why" it works and not just "that" it does work lol, I try to break, then tweak mods, was just going off experience with this mixed with other mods. Again, no idea how to make them, I just use and abuse them. I've tweaked my ini's and done well... but have no idea how it translates to what I see in game, most of my knowledge of computers comes from reading LL and nexus mod pages, I can't figure out screenshots, but can change textures and meshes and most things mod related... don't laugh... ok you can laugh. peace