Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

On 10/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, RuneLyall said:

Not sure if this was asked in the past or not, but at some point during my character erecting, I go from pointing out towards people, to pointed to the sky, hell if I'm sitting down it doubles back and enters my own stomach almost <.< Not sure what would be causing this lol If this has been answered before I apologize greatly for asking it again!

We have little to do with erections beyond setting some SOS variables.

Hey Fishburger67, First off thank you for the fantastic mod. I am wondering if there is a way to make the arousal check wording a little more first person immersive friendly, I am using YOT for everything along with an LOTD Legacy install and I want my character to say things like, say their arousal is around 30%, I am feeling horny or some such and the same on the check but am guessing it would require script edit which is beyond my scope so far. Any ideas or info I how I might do that?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 PM, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Hey Fishburger67, First off thank you for the fantastic mod. I am wondering if there is a way to make the arousal check wording a little more first person immersive friendly, I am using YOT for everything along with an LOTD Legacy install and I want my character to say things like, say their arousal is around 30%, I am feeling horny or some such and the same on the check but am guessing it would require script edit which is beyond my scope so far. Any ideas or info I how I might do that?

This is entirely up to the mod author.  We have no voice of any kind.  You need to find out where the words you don't particularly like are coming from and ask the author(s) of the mod to make the change.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This is entirely up to the mod author.  We have no voice of any kind.  You need to find out where the words you don't particularly like are coming from and ask the author(s) of the mod to make the change.

My bad I thought that was you, as far as I can tell they come from the scripts itself and not from the standard MSG files in the esp/esm. Have to ask to find out right ? :) Thanks for the reply. 

2 hours ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

My bad I thought that was you, as far as I can tell they come from the scripts itself and not from the standard MSG files in the esp/esm. Have to ask to find out right ? :) Thanks for the reply. 

I thought these were spoken voice lines, not text lines you see on the screen.  If you look in ...\Data\interface\translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt, you will find all the lines that we include (mostly in MCM).  If you find something there, I can change that possibly.

I'm not sure if I made something wrong. I downloaded Aroused Redux SSE "loose" version. Thing is all citizens of Skyrim are at Arousel Level 100....but nothing happens. I stand naked before them and nothing happens, the Creature Arousel works like a charm though. Any ideas what could be the problem? Did I miss a requirement? Do I have to set an option in Sexlab via the MCM? I have now downloaded the other file (not the loose file) from the main Redux page with the whole description, but the game doesn't start at all now.

I guess I was a bit to quick solving it myself. Any help will be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Kaada said:

I'm not sure if I made something wrong. I downloaded Aroused Redux SSE "loose" version. Thing is all citizens of Skyrim are at Arousel Level 100....but nothing happens. I stand naked before them and nothing happens, the Creature Arousel works like a charm though. Any ideas what could be the problem? Did I miss a requirement? Do I have to set an option in Sexlab via the MCM? I have now downloaded the other file (not the loose file) from the main Redux page with the whole description, but the game doesn't start at all now.

I guess I was a bit to quick solving it myself. Any help will be appreciated.

To fix you won't start issue, uninstall everything related to aroused and re-install the loose version. You can if you want go through the trouble of making sure you removed all the loose files and then re-install the packed version.

As far as having arousal at 100, that is how it all works if you are running round naked and have the settings pretty high.  It only drops when the NPCs have sex.  Aroused does nothing to change that.  You need another application that caused the NPCs to have sex to lower arousal.

Hey, so I just wanted to ask, my character's face looks really weird whenever I take my clothes off and the embarrassment animation/expression is active... I don't know where I could edit that expression, and the only variable I found in the MCM that even has any effect on it is the "Is Exhibitionist" tag in the Puppetmaster menu of this mod. Any idea how I could edit/tone down the strength of the expression, or if that doesn't work, disable it, without having to increase my arousal every time I'm naked? The Sexlab expression editor doesn't seem to have it, but maybe I overlooked it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Solved! (at least partially) The mod that actually adds the whole "covering animation" when you take your chest armor off is Deviously Cursed Loot. So deselecting their Miscellaneous->"Allow Cover Animation" makes the character ignore being nude, animation and expression. I did like having a reaction though, I just wanted the facial expression to be less extreme. Ah, at least I have options now. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 1:01 AM, fishburger67 said:

PapyrusUtil is installed as part of Sexlab.  It should not need to be re-installed.  You do have Sexlab installed right?

Yes I have it installed haha. I just installed PapyrusUTIL because I thought it would help in some way.

Didn't know that already comes with Sexlab.

I really don't have a clue why it doesn't work. I tried deinstalling everything sexlab related besides the sexlab itself and aroused,

and started a clean save on that. But appearantly it still doesn't work. I would assume something at some point somewhere

needs to have meddled with that.

I'm using Vortex for my mods, organized the load order and there are only a mere 30 mods installed.

I think it might be caused by a slow kind of script reading or anything like that. Any idea how to approach the problem

from that direction? Greatful for anything.

Cheers!

Edit:

Also, is there another version of this that I am too dumb to find? This is aroused redux SSE loose. Think I've read something here along the lines of "got the loose version". Is there another one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, assassin394 said:

Sorry. I confused this mod with something else. The heartbeat or heavy breathing is from Dripping when aroused mod. There is option in mcm menu to turn it off. I spend a whole night try to figure out what mod that effect come from.

yes but you saved me from the trouble

Haven't seen anyone else report my problem in the last couple months...

I'm running SLA with a number of other mods in MO2. For some reason, whenever my character orgasms (masturbation or with multiple actors), their arousal doesn't go down to zero - I'm pretty sure it drops a little bit, but only by about 10 or 15 points. On the other hand, arousal rises very quickly, even on a new save when everyone around me (including myself) is clothed - this makes other arousal-based mods very punishing.

Has anyone else seen this problem? I'd love to post some kind of console logs, but I don't know how to configure Papyrus (though I've heard that's a shoddy way to troubleshoot anyways. Basically I just don't know what I could sift through/post). I've got quite a number of SexLab plugin mods that I could post if that might help anyone.

Any response would be appreciated ❤️

13 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Haven't seen anyone else report my problem in the last couple months...

I'm running SLA with a number of other mods in MO2. For some reason, whenever my character orgasms (masturbation or with multiple actors), their arousal doesn't go down to zero - I'm pretty sure it drops a little bit, but only by about 10 or 15 points. On the other hand, arousal rises very quickly, even on a new save when everyone around me (including myself) is clothed - this makes other arousal-based mods very punishing.

Has anyone else seen this problem? I'd love to post some kind of console logs, but I don't know how to configure Papyrus (though I've heard that's a shoddy way to troubleshoot anyways. Basically I just don't know what I could sift through/post). I've got quite a number of SexLab plugin mods that I could post if that might help anyone.

Any response would be appreciated ❤️

This is not a problem.  Arousal drops by a value that is determined by the length of the sex act.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, AxeMEMES said:

@fishburger67

when ever someone climaxes or ends an animation without a climax their arousal get set to zero, i checked my papyrus logs and after an orgasm or animation end its -100 arousal

any ideas what could be causing this? does this mod have any mods that might break it?

Yes, there are a multitude of mods that directly adjust arousal.

37 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, there are a multitude of mods that directly adjust arousal.

i see from your previous message that arousal drops based on the length of the animation. by how much would it drop for a split second? i think im having some problems with it,

Hey, is there any way to tweak this, so that "releasing arousal" aka triggering a masturbation animation by holding the assigned button, uses the Gender set in Sexlab instead of the one I chose when creating my character?
I added an SOS for Females, and I'd like to occassionally use male animations, but even when switching to male in Sexlab I get female masturbation animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My characters arousal level doesn't seem to decrease after sex, or masturbation. It doesn't seem to register that she's orgasmed. I'm wanting to match this with the dripping mod but my arousal never goes down so she's always dripping with panting and the screens blurry.

Do only certain sex mods effect the arousal level?

My female character also doesn't do any animations (no idea if thats normal) and males aren't getting erections but will play the animations partly.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:00 AM, assassin394 said:

Can someone tell me what setting I need to change to make my character less horny frequent? Is it default exposure, decay or time change?

I use fast travel a lot , it advance in game time and make my character always aroused although I just have sex right before fast travel.

20200118060545_1.jpg

+1 I'd like to know this as well.