20 hours ago, Garudo said:

My First post, but I not really see a way, because I have no idea what went wrong. (if any) Since it is from a quest this mod has, I hope I'm right here.

Most of this problems is not related to sexout breeder itself, but mods that is required to play it

Some clothes glitching around with changing color/vanishing, depending from where I  look, but that is fine, the main problem is something else.

Either forgot to install all resources for SCR/SOPreg or forgot to install archive invalidation in mod manager, or both

Trying the Deathclaw quest run and up to the Deathclaw Promontory it all works fine. The problem I Have is the Birth part that seems to not work like it should?

For Example the "Preg Percent" is 100 but the "Preg Hours to go" still says 3 hours. Sometimes it gets stuck like at 92% with 28 hours left, but even if I rest/sleep for 24 hours, it still says 92% and 28 hours. I had times where I had 104% with -1 hour.

You have to be naked to trigger animation, try to do less menuing, if it still doesn't work, then it might be a problem with stuck sexout tokens that prevents any sexout act from playing. Time updates like every 5-10 seconds of real time(any menuing pauses the time)

If it works towards the birthing animation (with no hud and control), nothing seem to happen. The animation ends and either I can move around after, still being pregnant at 100%, or the animation starts again (with the Hud on but besides camera up and down, no control).  I only could finish the Promontory part by resetting the Pregnancy with the MCM menu. That wont work in Riverside, because I need the eggs but regardless of tries and saves/reloads it wont work. Tried to wait for 30 minutes, but nothing seem to happen or update.

Trying to figure out this right now, but it's again SOPreg problem

23 hours ago, Garudo said:

My First post, but I not really see a way, because I have no idea what went wrong. (if any) Since it is from a quest this mod has, I hope I'm right here.

Unless I missed something, I updated all the needed files and it all works without any error message or something. Some clothes glitching around with changing color/vanishing, depending from where I  look, but that is fine, the main problem is something else.

Trying the Deathclaw quest run and up to the Deathclaw Promontory it all works fine. The problem I Have is the Birth part that seems to not work like it should?

For Example the "Preg Percent" is 100 but the "Preg Hours to go" still says 3 hours. Sometimes it gets stuck like at 92% with 28 hours left, but even if I rest/sleep for 24 hours, it still says 92% and 28 hours. I had times where I had 104% with -1 hour.

If it works towards the birthing animation (with no hud and control), nothing seem to happen. The animation ends and either I can move around after, still being pregnant at 100%, or the animation starts again (with the Hud on but besides camera up and down, no control).  I only could finish the Promontory part by resetting the Pregnancy with the MCM menu. That wont work in Riverside, because I need the eggs but regardless of tries and saves/reloads it wont work. Tried to wait for 30 minutes, but nothing seem to happen or update.

If more than the Debug is needed, please tell me.

Unsure about it, but could be the Halloween, Pumpkin, event mess up with all that?

Thanks so far.

EDIT: Forgot to tell, I started a new game for this.

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2022-10-29--21-13-49.txt 52.67 kB · 2 downloads

Based on the comments of Neutron.

He has released a new version of SexoutPregnancy which should solve one or more of the issues as you descibed.

Made a clean Install to make sure about things. The birthing problems from before worked this time, even got more informations about what happened there.

Clothing problems are still there, but that is nothing from this mod and I did the archive invalidation thing a few times in different ways. Will look around for that.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:12 AM, Garudo said:

Made a clean Install to make sure about things. The birthing problems from before worked this time, even got more informations about what happened there.

Clothing problems are still there, but that is nothing from this mod and I did the archive invalidation thing a few times in different ways. Will look around for that.

You are very likely missing the base Maternity cloths texture and meshes. maternity pack Overkill seems to miss a few of the base items. Oh and one issue you might be having with birthing is that New Vegas doesn't like you waiting in 24 hour chunks. A lot of calculations seem to get hung up. Limit to 23 hours per wait at most.

3 hours ago, windglaive said:

You are very likely missing the base Maternity cloths texture and meshes. maternity pack Overkill seems to miss a few of the base items. Oh and one issue you might be having with birthing is that New Vegas doesn't like you waiting in 24 hour chunks. A lot of calculations seem to get hung up. Limit to 23 hours per wait at most.

I got both Maternity packs, the overkill and the one that is mentioned in the Pregnancy topic, but not much changed. I could play fine besides that until reaching Titus. Currently I'm not sure where the problem is. Either the partner vanishes before the animation is done, or no animation happens, same for the birth part (again, but unlike last time I still get the offspring messages). So I'm stuck there.

The Debug looks cleaner than the last, the only that sticks out is the last part: Pos: Waiting for Titus to gain sexout PosX

And I'm mostly waiting for 6 or 12 hours, depending on what I have to do, if waiting/sleeping at all.

9 minutes ago, Garudo said:

I got both Maternity packs, the overkill and the one that is mentioned in the Pregnancy topic, but not much changed. I could play fine besides that until reaching Titus. Currently I'm not sure where the problem is. Either the partner vanishes before the animation is done, or no animation happens, same for the birth part (again, but unlike last time I still get the offspring messages). So I'm stuck there.

The Debug looks cleaner than the last, the only that sticks out is the last part: Pos: Waiting for Titus to gain sexout PosX

And I'm mostly waiting for 6 or 12 hours, depending on what I have to do, if waiting/sleeping at all.

disappearing actors, or not starting animations is a known Sexout issue. You should go back to a save just prior to the last succesful sexout Animation

• 1 month later...

Does the anomaly brought about by Fenrir not cause a change in appearance?
And if they inherently bring about changes in appearance, what are the possible causes for not doing so?
(In the case of the ants and the deathclaw mutation, it led to a change in appearance.)

I started the coyote episode after the end of the deathclaw episode, after talking to the Novac doctor and having the mutation removed.
However, when I got to LeveL3, the external mutation did not occur and I tried the following methods.

I tried the following methods: ∙ I used the console to remove the Deathclaw Level 7 mutation on the scanner, even though it had been removed on the outside.
Talked to Fenrir and mutated him from the "debug" section and immediately set him to Level 4.

Although there was a change in the display on the scanner, switching from "Strange Mutation" to "Wolf Mutation", there was no additional external change.

(My personal guess, based on reading past topics, is that in a state where "Wolf Mutation" causes an appearance change, the letters "Considerable" or "Severe" should be attached before "Wolf Mutation" in [Status], but in my environment, it is not the case with mutations. I think this is the cause of the problem, since only "Wolf Mutation" is shown in [Status] even when the mutation level is 3 or 4).

5 hours ago, Martintin said:

after talking to the Novac doctor and having the mutation removed

this option turns off visual appearance of all mutations(similar to mcm setting), and giving a small buff to conpensate it. So you have to talk to the doctor first and turn them back on. Deathclaw, Ant and wolf mutations can be mixed together

Edited by Neutron_rus
1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

このオプションは、すべての突然変異の視覚的外観をオフにし (mcm 設定と同様)、それを補うために小さなバフを与えます。そのため、最初に医師に相談して、元に戻す必要があります。デスクロウ、アリ、オオカミの突然変異は一緒に混ぜることができます

Oh, apparently I misunderstood the specifications. I have never entered a story in that state, I will give it a try. I will continue to savor every bit of this wonderful mod. Thank you for your prompt response!

I don't know if I found a special case or if this is just a bug no one has noticed, but I noticed in the console an error involving this line of code in the A5LactationFrQuScript:

let iPregMilkMultiplier := (bInsects+(bBovine*4)+(bCanine*2)+(bChild*3)+(bDC*5)+(bMediumCr*2))/iPregGestCount

Since iPregGestCount was 0, the error was division by zero. So I changed it to:

if iPregGestCount != 0
         let iPregMilkMultiplier := (bInsects+(bBovine*4)+(bCanine*2)+(bChild*3)+(bDC*5)+(bMediumCr*2))/iPregGestCount
  endif

This might be just a band-aid. I have the "Always get pregnant" option checked but I was taking birth control pills. Not sure if maybe that lead to some kind of weird scenario in the code I'm not aware of. 

Edited by fonixphoenix

I am having an issue with events taking place, certain scenarios will start, like at the deathclaw promontory when the ambush takes place my character is stripped, the girls are getting frisky with the deathclaws but it doesn't take me inside. It just stops there. A similar thing happened with the wolf scenario, the gang showed up, messed with the PC once, then just stopped, and the wolf never showed up the rescue my character, im not quite sure but it seems like the script is getting hung up or something right before the events.

I do get an error that I haven't seen before "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, Actor is invalid, code 1"

I feel like I made progress, looking back I see others have had similar issues so I used the debug menu in the MCM to get rid of any stuck tokens, so now when I talk to the girl outside of the promontory they deathclaws show up, but now I get stuck in one place unable to move with the console stating that is waiting for Deathclaw sentinel to get into sexout position X, but the deathclaw is just stuck idling. I've tried reloading multiple times. 

Best I can tell currently is that it seems to be Sexout Punk related? The console logging is throwing up an error in the Spunk scripting that Sexout NG seems to read the actors as invalid, I have... no idea how to solve that.

Edited by seyal
7 hours ago, seyal said:

I am having an issue with events taking place, certain scenarios will start, like at the deathclaw promontory when the ambush takes place my character is stripped, the girls are getting frisky with the deathclaws but it doesn't take me inside. It just stops there. A similar thing happened with the wolf scenario, the gang showed up, messed with the PC once, then just stopped, and the wolf never showed up the rescue my character, im not quite sure but it seems like the script is getting hung up or something right before the events.

I do get an error that I haven't seen before "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, Actor is invalid, code 1"

I feel like I made progress, looking back I see others have had similar issues so I used the debug menu in the MCM to get rid of any stuck tokens, so now when I talk to the girl outside of the promontory they deathclaws show up, but now I get stuck in one place unable to move with the console stating that is waiting for Deathclaw sentinel to get into sexout position X, but the deathclaw is just stuck idling. I've tried reloading multiple times. 

Best I can tell currently is that it seems to be Sexout Punk related? The console logging is throwing up an error in the Spunk scripting that Sexout NG seems to read the actors as invalid, I have... no idea how to solve that.

Sounds like you still have stuck tokens-problem

The best solution if you see a sex-act not ending properly/disappearing actor is going back to a pre-sex save.

If you see a sex-act not starting, you had a bad exit on the previous sex-act and have to go back to a save prior to that.

Its been a while since I played this but I thought "Why not?" when I installed New Vegas again yesterday. Everthing seems so far but there is on issue.
Whenever I try to get fed by either the Glowing Bloatfly or the Ant Drone the game crashes straight to Desktop. Giving birth works fine and the The Mutations seem to work since I got the Antennae after the first batch of Royal Nectar. But when I tried to get more the game crashed.

14 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

Its been a while since I played this but I thought "Why not?" when I installed New Vegas again yesterday. Everthing seems so far but there is on issue.
Whenever I try to get fed by either the Glowing Bloatfly or the Ant Drone the game crashes straight to Desktop. Giving birth works fine and the The Mutations seem to work since I got the Antennae after the first batch of Royal Nectar. But when I tried to get more the game crashed.

install nvac

On 12/21/2022 at 1:03 AM, dborg2 said:

Sounds like you still have stuck tokens-problem

The best solution if you see a sex-act not ending properly/disappearing actor is going back to a pre-sex save.

If you see a sex-act not starting, you had a bad exit on the previous sex-act and have to go back to a save prior to that.

That is frustrating indeed, since it seems entirely random when it happens. I was going through the deathclaw story and it feels like it happens after every other interaction with Lucy or one of the deathclaws. I feel like the tokens getting stuck so often has to have a cause I'm just not sure what it could be.

15 hours ago, seyal said:

That is frustrating indeed, since it seems entirely random when it happens. I feel like the tokens getting stuck so often has to have a cause I'm just not sure what it could be.

restart the game after a few(or after every) sexout acts, it will minimise the chances of getting stuck tokens

• 2 weeks later...