dborg2 Posted August 24 Author Posted August 24 Neutron has given me a new version that should solve the Coyote issue. I have updated it. 1
nukulardan2 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 New update has fixed it for me, excellent work thanks y'all
GayZHot Posted October 1 Posted October 1 i wish there was a mod like this minus the pregnancy, cause i don't like that and i am gay
areli1 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 I want to play in this mod again. Any new content after capture of Nipton?
dborg2 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 3 hours ago, areli1 said: I want to play in this mod again. Any new content after capture of Nipton? only slightly. I believe 1 or 2 quests.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now