3 hours ago, xxxT45Bxxx said:

got an issue with the deathclaw quests part 1. i need to get jess to repair the guns but she has no dialogue to do so, even with them all in the inventory.

You need ALL scrap metal and all the weapons.

15 minutes ago, xxxT45Bxxx said:

okay, thanks that worked. however stuck on a new issue now in riverside. i followed sara out to the gecko the first time and it worked fine, i follow her out the next time but now she just stands around at the gecko spot and nothing happens

You interrupted her! LOL

It happens quite often. I experienced it bad when testing this section.  Took several times. I had to be careful to not be anywhere she could see me etc. Might help if there was a point where someone could go that would trigger the action in my opinion.  I believe I went behind the bush but I can't be 100% sure. It has been a long time.

To fix these, make sure you  have a good save right before you start that quest (for any SOB quest for that matter) or using CASM manager.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

You interrupted her! LOL

It happens quite often. I experienced it bad when testing this section.  Took several times. I had to be careful to not be anywhere she could see me etc. Might help if there was a point where someone could go that would trigger the action in my opinion.  I believe I went behind the bush but I can't be 100% sure. It has been a long time.

To fix these, make sure you  have a good save right before you start that quest (for any SOB quest for that matter) or using CASM manager.

thing is i've tried it about 15 times now with the same result, even no-clipping miles away or underground. the gecko just never shows up.

If you are using Mod Organizer then try to move your BNB body below Sexout Breeder on the left side.

If you are using a traditional mod manager etc.. then re-install your BNB body over Sexout Breeder Data. Then it should replace the body being used. (provided it is in the same path)

Not sure, if it is in the same path it has been awhile, however, if it is, you shouldn't have a problem, If it isn't  then you would have to get a copy of the body and place it into the same path as what Sexout Breeder (sexout etc) is using for their body. 

However, keep in mind.. any changes from what was provided to you from the SexoutBreeder data folder, might cause undesirable results. Clipping, bad fit of the mutations etc etc. For best results.. you should keep to the advised/provided bodies.

On 9/5/2019 at 3:24 PM, RitualClarity said:

If you are using Mod Organizer then try to move your BNB body below Sexout Breeder on the left side.

If you are using a traditional mod manager etc.. then re-install your BNB body over Sexout Breeder Data. Then it should replace the body being used. (provided it is in the same path)

Not sure, if it is in the same path it has been awhile, however, if it is, you shouldn't have a problem, If it isn't  then you would have to get a copy of the body and place it into the same path as what Sexout Breeder (sexout etc) is using for their body. 

However, keep in mind.. any changes from what was provided to you from the SexoutBreeder data folder, might cause undesirable results. Clipping, bad fit of the mutations etc etc. For best results.. you should keep to the advised/provided bodies.

moving the body preset solved the problem, thank you! I've got an another issue though. When i start a new game an error box appears stating that sexoutbreeding.esp is not compatible with my version of SCR (20190214). Do i need to download an older version?

12 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

moving the body preset solved the problem, thank you! I've got an another issue though. When i start a new game an error box appears stating that sexoutbreeding.esp is not compatible with my version of SCR (20190214). Do i need to download an older version?

Which version of Sexout Common Resources are you running?

The message means you need to upgrade your SCR. You are using an old ESM file.

Not really important, except for the body swapping of the 4 outfits inside Sexout Breeder.

18 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Which version of Sexout Common Resources are you running?

The message means you need to upgrade your SCR. You are using an old ESM file.

Not really important, except for the body swapping of the 4 outfits inside Sexout Breeder.

SexoutCommonResources-20190213. this one. I guessed that is the msot recent one.

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

That is correct. We are working on part 3 (final) of that quest line. But I lack motivation, so it goes at snails pace.

it's alright man, the mod is great anyways keep at it and i'd rather you finish it properly and everyone be happy with it, than just slapping it together and no one being pleased

19 hours ago, Aresmar299 said:

it's alright man, the mod is great anyways keep at it and i'd rather you finish it properly and everyone be happy with it, than just slapping it together and no one being pleased

It has been years in updating from many people and new content will be years to create. SOB is a HUGE mod with many things going on. Stretching the rules of what a mod can and cannot do well beyond most other mods. It takes time. That combined with a small group of those working on the mod and testing the results, bug fixes and other stuff... It will be awhile. however, many of teh same people that was working on it well over a year ago is still on the project. So it is very good prospects of being created. Those that bug test and develop love this mod and love using it. So you are in good shape to get new content created if allowed some time.  Perhaps offer your time to the project and offer to help bug test the new content if you have the experience in the mod, Various other mods in FNV that are commonly used and how to do basic testing to be sure it isn't some other conflict. (which conflicts are also important to report but useful if mentioned as a conflict as opposed to a bug)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Skydark.

The deathclaw Revenge quest is still not finished, but thank you for the tests. Both have fixes in the beta I released for testers, the first one has also been confirmed to be fixed.

If you want to. I can add you to the test team. Just contact me over Discord.

Going back to the deathclaw promontory area, how exactly am I supposed to corrupt Samantha again using the Nuka Cola and deathclaw jizz? I was able to do it earlier before, but now I'm unable to collect any cum from guards. What exactly are the triggers for this again?

7 hours ago, skidder said:

Going back to the deathclaw promontory area, how exactly am I supposed to corrupt Samantha again using the Nuka Cola and deathclaw jizz? I was able to do it earlier before, but now I'm unable to collect any cum from guards. What exactly are the triggers for this again?

If Lucy likes you enough, you'll get an option to talk with her about Sam and how to make her more confortable.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:13 AM, dborg2 said:

If Lucy likes you enough, you'll get an option to talk with her about Sam and how to make her more confortable.

How exactly am I supposed to befriend Lucy again? I tried choosing all of the dialogue choices supporting breeding and had sex with her multiple times. Is there more too it? Last time I tried that was pretty much all I needed to do.

1 hour ago, skidder said:

How exactly am I supposed to befriend Lucy again? I tried choosing all of the dialogue choices supporting breeding and had sex with her multiple times. Is there more too it? Last time I tried that was pretty much all I needed to do.

you follow her dialogue regarding various acts. some of which concern Sam. If you missed something (or something miss-fired in the mod) then you might have to go back to an earlier save.