13 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Are you sure you've installed everything correctly? As far as I know, the red exlamation points means that there are missing textures or they can't be loaded correctly

Yeah fixed it. Turns out im just stupid. what i did was download old version from the old dowload page then added the files from this mod to that one. It started working. Does it say anywhere on this mod to download the old version of this mod and then add these files too it because it is highly likely It did and im just stupid. If not the install instructions for this mod should include this step.

How do you corrupt Sam? I've agreed with her on everything, so she should be my friend, had sex with Lucy roughly 14 times, so she should also be my friend, and I've blown the guards 5 or 6 times. Is there something I'm missing here? Lucy only gives me the option to have sex and say goodbye, and Sam only has new stuff for me once I progress the escape.

2 hours ago, GrainneMhaol said:

How do you corrupt Sam? I've agreed with her on everything, so she should be my friend, had sex with Lucy roughly 14 times, so she should also be my friend, and I've blown the guards 5 or 6 times. Is there something I'm missing here? Lucy only gives me the option to have sex and say goodbye, and Sam only has new stuff for me once I progress the escape.

you'll know if she is corrupted once you finished episode 1

6 hours ago, GrainneMhaol said:

When you get her to drink enough Nuka-Cola Deathclaw jizz that she blows a guard and changes her greeting to something sexual related I think

On 1/30/2020 at 11:39 PM, skidder said:

When you get her to drink enough Nuka-Cola Deathclaw jizz that she blows a guard and changes her greeting to something sexual related I think

Ok. How the devil do you get the option to give her the spiked nuka cola? That's not shown up once in my four or five attempts.

2 hours ago, GrainneMhaol said:

Ok. How the devil do you get the option to give her the spiked nuka cola? That's not shown up once in my four or five attempts.

You need to make Lucy like you enough, and then you get the option to make her 'see your way'

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get pregnant by Lulu.  Is this intended? Pregnancy works with the Fertile Breeder mods. I can get pregnant from Buck in Good Springs and the BigHorner stud on McDonald's farm, so the pregnancy mod and options don't appear to be the problem.  

EDIT: Wrong place, huh.  Lulu is from Sexout Miss Moo. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what tetures samatha is relyent on because she just comes up as an exclamation point which means im missing textures i just dont know which ones and before you say it, yes i Installed sexout common resouces correctly or at least for the most part. I need to know what exact textures im missing or which pack im missing. i think it has somthing to do with everace

2 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

Can someone tell me what tetures samatha is relyent on because she just comes up as an exclamation point which means im missing textures i just dont know which ones and before you say it, yes i Installed sexout common resouces correctly or at least for the most part. I need to know what exact textures im missing or which pack im missing. i think it has somthing to do with everace

That is the problem. ... you aren't playing with grenades.... you have to completely and properly install ALL parts not most parts.  there is a guide for the Resources that are required. Try reinstalling all the files to be sure you have ALL OF THEM installed correctly....

the thing is... you will very likely run into other texture and or mesh issues as there are many that are required for SOB and if you missed this... you likely "for the most part" missed some others. Best to fix it all now.

You can install over the other files they will only overwrite the files you have installed no harm there. (texture mods required by SCR)

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

That is the problem. ... you aren't playing with grenades.... you have to completely and properly install ALL parts not most parts.  there is a guide for the Resources that are required. Try reinstalling all the files to be sure you have ALL OF THEM installed correctly....

the thing is... you will very likely run into other texture and or mesh issues as there are many that are required for SOB and if you missed this... you likely "for the most part" missed some others. Best to fix it all now.

You can install over the other files they will only overwrite the files you have installed no harm there. (texture mods required by SCR)

No i followed the SCR guide to the letter but one of the recources has been taken down by the author, I was wondering if thats the one that was missing. However i firmly belive its everace thats busted as that appears as an error in the create a character 

3 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

No i followed the SCR guide to the letter but one of the recources has been taken down by the author, I was wondering if thats the one that was missing. However i firmly belive its everace thats busted as that appears as an error in the create a character 

Did you install all meshes, textures, sound and music too? EveRace should be in there.

10 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

Haven't using Sexout for a while (a really long while, actually). Mind to tell me which resource was taken down?

I might still kept a copy and might be able to help.

51 minutes ago, suaowilliam said:

Haven't using Sexout for a while (a really long while, actually). Mind to tell me which resource was taken down?

A Collection of Sexy Attire by Shadowtroop 

this is the only thing i didnt install because it was taken down

3 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

yeah i did but its still not showing. i even reinstalled and ran a new save still missing

Is Samantha pre-promotory, when you just got captured, when you corrupted her, or when she is your companion?

ie. do you have a screenshot?

26 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Is Samantha pre-promotory, when you just got captured, when you corrupted her, or when she is your companion?

ie. do you have a screenshot?

when i first meet her at camp forlorn hope. before the quest is even active

give me a minute and ill get a screen shot

Fallout_ New Vegas 2_03_2020 1_28_33 AM.png

1 hour ago, cheeky23 said:

I attached the 7.z file.

You can also check this thread:

Another guy shared his copy of download there.

Probably didn't solve Samantha problem, but at least one less issue to worry about.

EDIT: Don't mind the number 20., I just add those numbers to keep track the installation orders.

20.Sexy attire-44556-Beta.rar

4 minutes ago, suaowilliam said:

I attached the 7.z file.

Probably didn't solve Samantha problem, but at least one less issue to worry about.

EDIT: Don't mind the number 20., I just add those numbers to keep track the installation orders.

20.Sexy attire-44556-Beta.rar 26.38 MB · 0 downloads

thanks bud i was having a problem with a differnt mod as well and this fixed that at least samantha is still broken though. thing is her cloths are there wich is usualy controlled by scr but her bodys the bit thats missing which is usually controlled by the mod

19 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

A Collection of Sexy Attire... not really used by any mod directly. It can be found as an option in the Sexout Store... I believe.

8 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

^ Above and below

7 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

6 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

I attached the 7.z file.

20.Sexy attire-44556-Beta.rar 26.38 MB · 2 downloads

It won't solve the Samantha problem. You can be missing many files.. double check and make sure all have been installed properly. If it was.. you'd have no problems. My guide as well as the SMMP cover all those files. It has been tested many times. You are the only person that is having a problem so you must have missed something. What it is .. I am not sure.

Perhaps if you show the inventory that she has at the time of the issue, there might be some info for guessing.

Oh and I believe the outfits mentioned above is part of the torrent...for LL assets.. not sure. (found on SCR or at least used to be found .. link t here)

12 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

when i first meet her at camp forlorn hope. before the quest is even active

give me a minute and ill get a screen shot

Fallout_ New Vegas 2_03_2020 1_28_33 AM.png

Ok the outfit isn't the issue, but the body seems to be.

The Exclamation mark means it is missing a mesh, btw.  Not a texture. (purple colours)

What bodymod are you using?

Did you install the datafiles from Sexout Pregnancy?

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Ok the outfit isn't the issue, but the body seems to be.

The Exclamation mark means it is missing a mesh, btw.  Not a texture. (purple colours)

What bodymod are you using?

Did you install the datafiles from Sexout Pregnancy?

yeah ive installed all the data files from sexout pregnancy. the rest of the mod works fine and so does fetile breeder so I doubt its that. 

i dunno what body mod im using so ill just attach image of my load list

Capture.PNG

9 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

yeah ive installed all the data files from sexout pregnancy. the rest of the mod works fine and so does fetile breeder so I doubt its that. 

i dunno what body mod im using so ill just attach image of my load list

Unfortunately I can't really see what body more you are using in the plugin list, because they usually have no plugin (they just overwrite the FalloutNV meshes/textures).

Could you try installing a Type3 body from Nexus and see if that helps? (Type 3 is the most popular and most outfits are scaled for that size)

Complete sidenote. You can and should disable Maternity Pack Overkill TTW3.2.esp

Also XP_Faster_70 and 2x Experience Rate.... sounds like they are focussing on the same lines of code.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Unfortunately I can't really see what body more you are using in the plugin list, because they usually have no plugin (they just overwrite the FalloutNV meshes/textures).

Could you try installing a Type3 body from Nexus and see if that helps? (Type 3 is the most popular and most outfits are scaled for that size)

Complete sidenote. You can and should disable Maternity Pack Overkill TTW3.2.esp

Also XP_Faster_70 and 2x Experience Rate.... sounds like they are focussing on the same lines of code.

alright ill give it a go

found out im just using the basic body replacer linked to sexout

with the type 3 it says its a non nude mod is this somthing i should be worried about or am i just a morron and cant find the right one https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34825