On 6/19/2018 at 11:39 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

. . .

I forgot to mention The Chickens are the horniest creatures in Skyrim, don't know what they do to you guys but I have never had so many beaks tickle mt nethers in my life, they will even teleport with you if you fast travel. Yes I know I can ban the chickens but I am an equal opportunity girl...

At times I find the chickens to be very annoying. It seems they're on me as soon as I enter town!

How do you ban the chickens?

I use Defeat as well, in that Mod there is a function to disable selected races or creatures, note that there are 2 pages in Defeat where you can disable some creatures I do both when I get sick of stray feathers. Seems to stop the chickens, and any other creature if you choose.

3 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

At times I find the chickens to be very annoying. It seems they're on me as soon as I enter town!

How do you ban the chickens?

13 hours ago, t0m0ya said:

XP32MSE 4.33 

Got, MNC v11.2, BDIC, BDIC-Skytest ( converted and creatures.d Json files fixed )

Thought since CF is not detecting JContainers, am not able to load the creatures mod/data either. 

I had to uninstall all mods from bethesda, after that CF MCM started showing up.

I think you can just turn a specific creature off in the Creature Framework MCM and also just dont activate any chicken animations in your Sexlab , SL Loader and Aroused Creatures anim menus in the relative MCM's. That way the chickens will not stalk ya.

I did that for chickens, goats and cows. I once had the Cow Licking animation active and OMG i got licked into a frenzy everytime i entered any town with a flock of them. ( is it a flock? or pack? no wait a herd.)

So i just went into my SL Anim Loader MCM and found the Cow Licking animation ( i think its an Anubs one) and un-registered it. then double checked that it was unchecked in my Sexlab creatures animations in the sexlab MCM and also double checked there was no cow licking anim in my aroused Creatures MCM anims.

I figured a cow caint lick me if it aint got no anim to make it do it! :)

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

I tried the Sexualized Blaze 1.1, the penis have no texture. But I remember it can work in LE. How to fix it?

Did you properly convert the mod for SSE?

13 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Problem now I find is benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx, anyone got a working solution? I don't want to uninstall HDT-SMP

I might be missing some context but that doesn't sound like an HDT thing...

Solution to what? Is FNIS complaining? Where is that file coming from? What's the problem?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Solution to what? Is FNIS complaining? Where is that file coming from? What's the problem?

It is compatible with SE, and I think I have fixed it.?

Just uncheck Shader Flag 2's Anisotropic_Lighting. Maybe the NiSkinInstance's Skeleton Root need to fill 0.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Its coming from MNC, FNIS doesn't complain, but Lurker's are getting T pose. Even tried FNISforModders, but still the same problem. Read, in a forum outside of LL that HDT-SMP might be the issue, some said to delete that behavior file. Don't want to disable HDT-SMP, but the problem is still there. Lurkers are not animating in From The Deeps (Redone) which I had ported.

6 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Its coming from MNC, FNIS doesn't complain, but Lurker's are getting T pose. Even tried FNISforModders, but still the same problem. Read, in a forum outside of LL that HDT-SMP might be the issue, some said to delete that behavior file. Don't want to disable HDT-SMP, but the problem is still there. Lurkers are not animating in From The Deeps (Redone) which I had ported.

I'd be surprised if HDT was responsible for a T-pose.

A T-pose is because the creature's behavior files are messed up. Creature Framework can't cause that. MNC can't cause that. It's about FNIS and the source HKXs.

Did you run FNIS with the compatibility option enabled? Are you sure there weren't any errors?

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

I'd be surprised if HDT was responsible for a T-pose.

A T-pose is because the creature's behavior files are messed up. Creature Framework can't cause that. MNC can't cause that. It's about FNIS and the source HKXs.

Did you run FNIS with the compatibility option enabled? Are you sure there weren't any errors?

No errors in FNIS, that is what troubling me the most. I always run FNIS with the first 3 options checked. Also, check for inconsistencies after running FNIS.

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

No errors in FNIS, that is what troubling me the most. I always run FNIS with the first 3 options checked. Also, check for inconsistencies after running FNIS.

Okay, then backtrack a second. What mod is this file coming from and where did you download it?

1 hour ago, HytekDragn said:

Having issue "Your installed version of JContainers is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you dont have Jcontainers at all". I have downloaded and installed the JContainers file that was linked in the description, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743, and an SE version of JContainers, neither seem to work. Anyone know how to fix?

The right version is on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Make sure that this version is not overwritten by other mods (Some old mods come with their own version) 

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The right version is on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Make sure that this version is not overwritten by other mods (Some old mods come with their own version) 

Thanks, that fixed that issue. But the Creature Framework MCM Menu still has a message say "The framework is currently initializing or working on registration" the games been running at least 30minutes and the message still stays there. Did I set something up wrong? I was able to manually activate one creature animation, and have one play from creature arousal.

54 minutes ago, HytekDragn said:

Thanks, that fixed that issue. But the Creature Framework MCM Menu still has a message say "The framework is currently initializing or working on registration" the games been running at least 30minutes and the message still stays there. Did I set something up wrong? I was able to manually activate one creature animation, and have one play from creature arousal.

So MNC is installed?