4 minutes ago, Swifstiee said:

So I've done extensive research, and I know so many have this issue, but someone please tell me why CF doesn't appear in the MCM.

The only solution I've found is "Install bsa from SL Aroused" but that makes SKSE not launch because the bsa is for Oldrim. Residentsleeper. "Reinstall Jcontainers" also, does nothing. 

Do I have to start a new game? Thing is, it says "Creature Framework has been installed" in the top left, along with everything else but it doesn't appear. Everything works fine, it just refuses to appear in MCM. I've solved this same issue in Oldrim, I can't remember how I did it. But in SSE, it's being a stubborn. I've tried reinstalling countless mods and nothing. Does anyone know? 

You can't install Oldrim BSAs, but you can extract them and either use the loose files or re-pack them with CK or any other tool for SE. There also is a conversion for Sexlab Aroused in adult mods, two varieties, one for Sexlabe Framework beta and one for Flowergirls.

1 hour ago, Kaarinah said:

You can't install Oldrim BSAs, but you can extract them and either use the loose files or re-pack them with CK or any other tool for SE. There also is a conversion for Sexlab Aroused in adult mods, two varieties, one for Sexlabe Framework beta and one for Flowergirls.

I've installed the SSE sexlab aroused.

I've managed to get the CF to appear in the menu. But only on one of my saves. I reinstalled MNC again, then loaded coc qasmoke from the menu, and saved that. CF appears in that save, so I used coc riverwood to exit, and it's still in MCM. It's just I have no quests. I tried starting a new game, and CF still doesn't appear there, or any of my other saves. So I don't know what to do. I need to find a way to trigger the first quest, I can't get into Helgen. xD

Ok here's what I've done, if anyone's CF doesn't appear in MCM. 

1. In main menu, before loading any save, open console and type coc qasmoke.

2. Wait for everything to initialise, CF should appear there. 

3. Save.

4. Install Live Another Life.

5. Start a new game, CF should appear in the menu, exactly the same as step 2. Pick whatever start you want, everything should work then.  

3 hours ago, Swifstiee said:

So I've done extensive research, and I know so many have this issue, but someone please tell me why CF doesn't appear in the MCM.

The only solution I've found is "Install bsa from SL Aroused" but that makes SKSE not launch because the bsa is for Oldrim. Residentsleeper. "Reinstall Jcontainers" also, does nothing. 

Do I have to start a new game? Thing is, it says "Creature Framework has been installed" in the top left, along with everything else but it doesn't appear. Everything works fine, it just refuses to appear in MCM. I've solved this same issue in Oldrim, I can't remember how I did it. But in SSE, it's being a stubborn. I've tried reinstalling countless mods and nothing. Does anyone know? 

To show up CF needs some data. That means MNC or hentai creatures has to be installed also. It needs something to do to get going... 

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

To show up CF needs some data. That means MNC or hentai creatures has to be installed also. It needs something to do to get going... 

Yeah I had those installed, but nevermind it works fine now. It's just I needed a completely clean save.

I managed to get CF to appear in the MCM with one save but as soon I started another one it won't register.

Edit: After loading the save with CF, the game crashes. However, if I go to coc qasmoke from the main menu and wait for CF to register and then go back to my save, it will load correctly. It appears that in certain instances, the game will load CF and sometimes it won't. This appears to be random.

hey for some reason my dragons doesnt change meshe during animations, Ive tried with both "more nasty critters" and "horny creatures".

I've set the arousal threshold to 0 and tried re-registering all mods in creature framework mcm. 

I also have sexlab integration turned on 

Edit:

So far ive tried with 4 creatures and only Giants work properly (except every once in a while they dont).

Trolls do get a penis but its not erect

On 6/6/2018 at 8:00 AM, rance said:

I managed to get CF to appear in the MCM with one save but as soon I started another one it won't register.

Edit: After loading the save with CF, the game crashes. However, if I go to coc qasmoke from the main menu and wait for CF to register and then go back to my save, it will load correctly. It appears that in certain instances, the game will load CF and sometimes it won't. This appears to be random.

Sounds like you have a problem with Jcontainers. And you seem to have too much data to register at once.  

6 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Does this give them working bits as well? Or do I need Creature Framework for that? Or another Mod?

Creature framework is a framework, that allows other mods to do that. I suggest using it together with more nasty critters, which adds the models and and SLAL Pack with the animations for that. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Creature framework is a framework, that allows other mods to do that. I suggest using it together with more nasty critters, which adds the models and and SLAL Pack with the animations for that. 

Thanks, I installed all three, just waiting now to see what happens, all the MCM menu's popped though so something went right

1 minute ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thanks, I installed all three, just waiting now to see what happens, all the MCM menu's popped though so something went right

sound like this is not happening very often....

On 6/7/2018 at 1:38 PM, Pfiffy said:

Sounds like you have a problem with Jcontainers. And you seem to have too much data to register at once.  

Then I should wait patiently until a working version of Jcontainers is released.

In the meanwhile, I'll have to keep using my workaround.

2 hours ago, rance said:

Then I should wait patiently until a working version of Jcontainers is released.

In the meanwhile, I'll have to keep using my workaround.

Well, the version of jcontainers posted on nexus is working, but there have been some mods, that included it and overwriting it with old data will break it.  The symptomes you discribe are usually caused by too many mods, doing too many things at start up.  

46 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, the version of jcontainers posted on nexus is working, but there have been some mods, that included it and overwriting it with old data will break it.  The symptomes you discribe are usually caused by too many mods, doing too many things at start up.   

Well, I have played with lots of mods before and never gave me a problem until I used JContainers. But thanks for the tip.

1 minute ago, rance said:

Well, I have played with lots of mods before and never gave me a problem until I used JContainers. But thanks for the tip.

Jcontainers has a huge impact on the co-save. All aroused armors of MNC and all installed SLAL packs get stored in the co save. Along with some other mods, that store their data in the cosave too, the file will get to big at a certain point. Making a save in a crowded city and having a few to many scripts running with additionally loading too much stuff at the beginning...  Well, you can help yur skyrim with a little mod that worked for me as a workaround. Look for 'quasmoke travel Spell'. A nice easy way of getting into The testcell and back to where you came from. Make your saves there. 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:36 AM, QuotusMaximus said:

So, where is the download for the mod? I'm blind if it's in plain sight.

Edit: Found it!

This is Aroused, it also has a link to Creatures Framework

On 6/10/2018 at 2:25 PM, Pfiffy said:

Here's a link to the Jcontainers I use, I have had no problems with it as of yet, on occasion a strapon doesn't appear but I don't think thats Jcontainers, the scenes are awesome being held down and fucked into next week by 4 npc's is alot of fun

https://github.com/SilverIce/JContainers/releases

Hope that helps you guys have naughty times, its the only way...

I forgot to mention The Chickens are the horniest creatures in Skyrim, don't know what they do to you guys but I have never had so many beaks tickle mt nethers in my life, they will even teleport with you if you fast travel. Yes I know I can ban the chickens but I am an equal opportunity girl...

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to get make a version of creature framework where the animals are just hard all the time? I have the issue with animals not swapping to their aroused meshes during sex scenes but all the advice online involves the MCM, which isn't out for Skyrim VR. I've tried uninstalling and installing and messing with load orders and everything but it just doesn't work, I'd rather have it just be a simple solution where animals are hard all the time.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it and it still doesn't show up. There's also advice to reregister all mods in the MCM.

I actually did try reregistering all mods and setting the arousal threshold to 0 in the hacky SkyUI for VR workaround and it ended up working there, but you can't navigate menus properly and your game crashes a lot, so it's not a permanent solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I am getting Jcontainers error upon load in CreatureFramework 1.10 SE, even though JContainers is installed. I've tried version 4.1.0 and 4.12 but still am getting the same error in both. 

I'm using Mod Manager for mod installation. Also tried to copy Jcontainers DLLs and script files directly to SSE Data folder ( though I doubt it'd work since mod manager runs the game via vfs something? ) 

Now I am completely lost on what to do with it. Almost every other SL mod is working except CF. Help? 

5 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

Guys, I am getting Jcontainers error upon load in CreatureFramework 1.10 SE, even though JContainers is installed. I've tried version 4.1.0 and 4.12 but still am getting the same error in both. 

I'm using Mod Manager for mod installation. Also tried to copy Jcontainers DLLs and script files directly to SSE Data folder ( though I doubt it'd work since mod manager runs the game via vfs something? ) 

Now I am completely lost on what to do with it. Almost every other SL mod is working except CF. Help? 

XPMSE version ?

Also you have any CC content?