I've been having an issue where when I start up the game a message pops up basically saying that my current version of JContainers (the one that's linked on the mod page) is incompatible with Creature Framework. Any help?

EDIT: Never mind. just had to update from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0...

I have a problem with creature genders. I don't want to have female creatures and I never had any problem with that in Oldrim. I tried every possible MCM options from Sexlab, CF and MNC but nothing worked. I then edited CFEffectCreature to use the same normal/aroused armor for both gender but all it did was keeping the female creature(draugr in that case) dressed. So I went ahead and deleted the nifs for the female variants in the the MNC mesh folder but game is still using them somehow. I have no idea where to look anymore and I am sure that I am missing something. Have any of you succeeded in having only male creatures in this version? Please help xD

1 hour ago, davyclouser said:

I have a problem with creature genders. I don't want to have female creatures and I never had any problem with that in Oldrim. I tried every possible MCM options from Sexlab, CF and MNC but nothing worked. I then edited CFEffectCreature to use the same normal/aroused armor for both gender but all it did was keeping the female creature(draugr in that case) dressed. So I went ahead and deleted the nifs for the female variants in the the MNC mesh folder but game is still using them somehow. I have no idea where to look anymore and I am sure that I am missing something. Have any of you succeeded in having only male creatures in this version? Please help xD

Instead of deleting them you should replace them with male models. If there is no aroused armor, cf will simply replace them with the vanilla (dressed). Its a bit funny, that you have a problem with that, because a lot of ppl put a lot of effort into adding the female variants of the creatures into Skyrim. Sexlab usually sees Creatures usually as males.

You might ask MadMansGun about that, too.  

10 hours ago, davyclouser said:

The download is out of date. Get CreatureFramework.pex from here.

@Pfiffy?

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Instead of deleting them you should replace them with male models. If there is no aroused armor, cf will simply replace them with the vanilla (dressed). Its a bit funny, that you have a problem with that, because a lot of ppl put a lot of effort into adding the female variants of the creatures into Skyrim. Sexlab usually sees Creatures usually as males.

You might ask MadMansGun about that, too.  

I put everything back(scripts and nifs) and replaced the female variants with the same male model. Still a bit odd since they change appearance completely. I also noticed that CF doesn't take the Sexlab gender setting into account(the gender is taken from Skyrim according to puppeteer tab). And yes I seem to be about the only one who's not interested in having female creatures in Skyrim xD

4 hours ago, davyclouser said:

I put everything back(scripts and nifs) and replaced the female variants with the same male model. Still a bit odd since they change appearance completely. I also noticed that CF doesn't take the Sexlab gender setting into account(the gender is taken from Skyrim according to puppeteer tab). And yes I seem to be about the only one who's not interested in having female creatures in Skyrim xD

Well, CF does what it is supposed to do. If you really want no female draugers in the game, you will have to edit the Leveled List for the draugers in the Skyrim master files with the CK, or replace the Female Models with male ones there. (If you only had male draugrs in oldrim, You might have changed that with another mod...)

On 3/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

View File

This is the Creature Framework conversion from the SE Conversion Tracking thread:

Thanks go to Ep1cL3w7z for allowing me to upload this for the masses, Flowers go to LazyGirl and Tasairis for editing some scripts and making this possible. 

This is NOT an official version!

There is a problem if you have any Mod from Creation Club installed. You have to remove them before you register mods to CF and reinstall them after the registration.

If you have problems : visit

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-16-rev-8/?page=25&tab=comments#comment-2182722

JContainers can be found here:

https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Jcontainers
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hello. #1-Thanks for your (& everyone else's) works, using mods allows me to make a game more "mine."

#2- What you said about CC, is there a way I can tell if a mod I am using came from them (using NMM) and is the CK the same thing?

#3- About registering mods to CF, is that performed in the game, or the MM, & automatic or manual?

#4- I apologize for my ignorance and I'm sure the answers are either here or another forum, or read me text, however I am 66 and don't have the time I once did to search for answers in 100s if not 1000s of pages filled with acronyms and terms I don't MF understand & cannot find a glossary for (ha-ha). Again, Mana Tanks for you mod makers!!

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, CF does what it is supposed to do. If you really want no female draugers in the game, you will have to edit the Leveled List for the draugers in the Skyrim master files with the CK, or replace the Female Models with male ones there. (If you only had male draugrs in oldrim, You might have changed that with another mod...)

You might have missed it so I'll say it again. Third time? At least.

The current Creature Framework download doesn't have the gender bug fix I did weeks ago. Its CreatureFramework.pex is an older upload.

Without that fix CF will think all creatures are female.

7 hours ago, obiwankenobiwan said:

Hello. #1-Thanks for your (& everyone else's) works, using mods allows me to make a game more "mine."

#2- What you said about CC, is there a way I can tell if a mod I am using came from them (using NMM) and is the CK the same thing?

#3- About registering mods to CF, is that performed in the game, or the MM, & automatic or manual?

#4- I apologize for my ignorance and I'm sure the answers are either here or another forum, or read me text, however I am 66 and don't have the time I once did to search for answers in 100s if not 1000s of pages filled with acronyms and terms I don't MF understand & cannot find a glossary for (ha-ha). Again, Mana Tanks for you mod makers!!

1. Flowers go to Tasairis and Lazygirl

2. the problem with CC mods is solved. It was caused by the way CC mods get registerd to the game. Jcontainers needed to be modified for that and the changes are now integrated in JC 4.1. As far as I am concerned CF was the only mod affected. In fact you should now yourself if you downloaded mods from the creation club... And if it is just because you have to pay for them.

3. CF registers new mods automatically on startup. If you update a mod that is already registered, you have to do it manually. (In the MCM, reregister all mods)

4. If you are dealing with the same names over and over and over again you get used to acronyms and you finally fall in love them... They save time and space... 

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

You might have missed it so I'll say it again. Third time? At least.

The current Creature Framework download doesn't have the gender bug fix I did weeks ago. Its CreatureFramework.pex is an older upload.

Without that fix CF will think all creatures are female.

Is it still the wrong one? I have 8 copies now and used the last one I have downloaded. 

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Yeah, the .pex is old. I didn't check the .psc. Could it be you were just updating that one? That post I linked has the most up-to-date versions of both.

This one is 7 and 8... I can Download it again, but that will not change my data...I think...I don't know how many times you will link me to that link again...

So put it in an evelope and send it via message.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, Pfiffy said:

This one is 7 and 8... I can Download it again, but that will not change my data...I think...I don't know how many times you will link me to that link again...

So put it in an evelope and send it via message.

Here's why I say it's old. If I download CF and decompile the .pex, I see that its GetGender function is old. It's the original CF version that doesn't identify creature genders correctly since SexLab 1.62 (and I think since 1.60). I think it also has the old [TAS] testing stuff from way back when in the conversion thread. If I download the .pex from my post and decompile it, I see that the GetGender code is correct and it does not have the [TAS] stuff.

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

Here's why I say it's old. If I download CF and decompile the .pex, I see that its GetGender function is old. It's the original CF version that doesn't identify creature genders correctly since SexLab 1.62 (and I think since 1.60). I think it also has the old [TAS] testing stuff from way back when in the conversion thread. If I download the .pex from my post and decompile it, I see that the GetGender code is correct and it does not have the [TAS] stuff.

Well, You pointed me to the files in the threat. I downloaded them, and put them into my CF folder, repacked the whole thing and loaded it up again. This is also the Version I have installed. I don't have any of the TAS checks while registering. Old date of the file was 18.03. New Date is 18.04., I have chaged the name from  Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2SE

to Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE. 

I am having a problem with CF every time I go into MCM I keep getting the initializing pop up .

I tried reinstalling Jc as said in comments and reinstalling CF even removed plugins that aren't  active in NMM I have mod installed from beth net but no esl mods from creation club .

I also tried changing load order no difference  can some one help please?

9 minutes ago, Caldargo said:

I am having a problem with CF every time I go into MCM I keep getting the initializing pop up .

I tried reinstalling Jc as said in comments and reinstalling CF even removed plugins that aren't  active in NMM I have mod installed from beth net but no esl mods from creation club .

I also tried changing load order no difference  can some one help please?

If CF is gets stuck initializing, it is usually a problem with JC not working correctly. Check if you have a fitting combination of your JC, SKSE, and SKYRIM versions

SKyrim 1.5.23 - SKSE 2.0.6 - JC 4.0.0 or 4.0.1

Skyrim 1.5.39 - SKSE 2.0.7 - JC 4.1

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Did you try save and Reload?

What do you mean?

If you mean saving game an closing to desk top restarting game and loading back up I did that several times.

I have not tried deactivating the plugin and reloading a save yet though.

11 minutes ago, Caldargo said:

What do you mean?

If you mean saving game an closing to desk top restarting game and loading back up I did that several times.

I have not tried deactivating the plugin and reloading a save yet though.

Tried this deactivating the plugin and reloading a save saving without the plugin active then exited the game reactivate plugin and reloaded save still same problem.

Have to go to work soon thanks for help will check back when I get home.

1 minute ago, Kain82 said:

Is this only for females to be raped by animals?  Or can a male player rape a wisp mother for example?

CF is just the Framework for handling the creatures. The rest depends on the animations you have installed.