8 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Hi All, I really could do with some help.

My chickens are driving me crazy!

They are oversexed, overpaid and can TALK!

I can't walk through Riverwood without being accosted by some randy chicken either raping me or offering money for sex. Last night it was 60 septums, and boy did he let me know what he (she?) wanted!

How can I desex my chickens? They really are getting annoying now. Seeing your quim snacked out by a chicken constantly get a little boring after a while. ;) :tongue:

Suggestions please, and yes this is a serious question!

Well, this is not done by CF.... But I would like to know which mod this is....

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, this is not done by CF.... But I would like to know which mod this is....

Hmm. The only other mod I have installed that controls creatures would be Aroused Creatures .

At some point in the past, I did have a mod installed that allowed me to enable/disable creatures that could be engaged in sexual activity with the player. But I don't remember what it is called. :cry:

It's not necessarily just a creature mod. I know Sexlife and SLAR both had issues with chickens at one point.

Being accosted by a chicken will be because of a mod (and not CF). So which one is it? The dialogue should be recognizable.

On 3/26/2018 at 5:52 PM, General Neondaze said:

Hmm. The only other mod I have installed that controls creatures would be Aroused Creatures .

At some point in the past, I did have a mod installed that allowed me to enable/disable creatures that could be engaged in sexual activity with the player. But I don't remember what it is called. :cry:

I had this problem a while back when I was playing Oldrim. I think the culprit was SexLab Working Girl. You could fix the chicken approach problem by fiddling with the options in the MCM. If you have any prostitution mods or NPC approach mods to check those first.

On 28/03/2018 at 8:53 AM, Trigon said:

I had this problem a while back when I was playing Oldrim. I think the culprit was SexLab Working Girl. You could fix the chicken approach problem by fiddling with the options in the MCM. If you have any prostitution mods or NPC approach mods to check those first.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have just started a new game to test all of the MODS I wish to use in a new play-through which includes cf. :smile:

I have checked SWG and made sure that under the MNC tab chickens are set to zero%.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:39 AM, General Neondaze said:

Regarding my current MOD testing, I am only getting random members on creatures.

I can't tell if you're saying that's a good thing or a bad thing.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:39 AM, General Neondaze said:

I will test some more and come back with a list of MODS I am using. Is there any other information that would be helpful as well? I assume a Papyrus log at least.

Information for... the chicken problem? Or what?

I'll say what I said before: if the chickens are interacting with people then you should be able to recognize the dialogue they're using. Recognize what mod it is coming from.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

I'll say what I said before: if the chickens are interacting with people then you should be able to recognize the dialogue they're using. Recognize what mod it is coming from.

No information yet as Skyrim has thrown its toys out the basket big time. Animations not playing and Papyrus is throwing out all sorts of info which isn't related to any SL mods.

Until I figure out which or what the culprit is I am unable to test much at all.

I use mod manager, loot and wyre bash. I have just completed a skyrim reinstall. Will come back later with CF update later.

Having trouble getting aroused meshes applied to creatures. Installed is

Sexlab framework SE v163 Beta1

Sexlab Aroused v29... (arousal setting at 10)

Sexlab Aroused Creatures

MNC v11.1B

Hentai creatures v11.1B

Jcontainers  v4.0.1

SKEE

SOS works as aroused meshes are being applied properly. CF is showing in mcm sexlab and aroused integrations. Allow creatures is ticked in Sexlab framework. Animations, though slow loading, are playing as intended. No t-poses or fnis related issues. SSEEdit not showing any conflicts with above listed mods. Have tried reinstall and new game. Un-aroused meshes are present, so I'm at a loss here. Wrye bash not showing any mods without correct special edition headers.

Checked papyrus log, had to uncheck Papyrus 0  only to find anything about arousal state, and have multiple messages like this:

[CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7A9)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0

[CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (00109620)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0

[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Wounded Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (0003A1E1)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["skeever" [Actor < (0003B9E7)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1

Any suggestions? Already tried re-register mods as well.

"Update being forced" isn't necessarily bad. "Not equipping normal armour; there is no normal armour" is almost always correct.

1. Do you have any Creation Club mods installed?

2. What does the Papyrus log say about "aroused armours"?

On 31/03/2018 at 3:36 AM, tasairis said:

Finally running through a new playthrough but havent encountered any F on C yet. A few dead critters have sported phallus'. Will keep you informed.

I am currently still using 1.5.23 and 2.0.6.

1 hour ago, Lord ChiruChiru said:

So I'm having an issue with the creature framework. It keeps saying the version of jcontainers I have is either incompatible or not installed at all. Is there any fix people know of? I have the latest jcontainer installed. Is there an older version I have to revert to or?

What SKSE64 version are you using? If it is 2.00.07, then there was no JContainers released for it yet

27 minutes ago, badboy64 said:

How do you have sex with animals anyways?

You can use matchmaker. I have set up rules for Scent of sex and there are different other mods that can make some 'arrangements' for you.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, tasairis said:

"Update being forced" isn't necessarily bad. "Not equipping normal armour; there is no normal armour" is almost always correct.

1. Do you have any Creation Club mods installed?

2. What does the Papyrus log say about "aroused armours"?

No, I don't deal with Creation Club mods. 

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Hrafn" [Actor < (6E1E4514)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Draugr Wight" [masterambushscript < (000E9986)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (0001D218)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0009BCB9)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Dog" [Actor < (FF000B25)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

I think i have a problem with Creature Framework because animals dont use the erected ... i dont know .. armour?!

i reinstalled litterally everything and "refresh the mods" ingame (in creature framework) as well, waited 20minutes still nothing

im using loot so the load order is right (i checked too)

i checked in my skyrim files if anything is there and on the right place

fnis/the animation work fine

arousal works and i tried everything there

i made a screenshot

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5051/eqndlzyc_jpg.htm

14 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

No, I don't deal with Creation Club mods. 

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Hrafn" [Actor < (6E1E4514)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Draugr Wight" [masterambushscript < (000E9986)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (0001D218)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Restless Draugr" [masterambushscript < (0009BCB9)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Dog" [Actor < (FF000B25)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

18 minutes ago, chrown96 said:

I think i have a problem with Creature Framework because animals dont use the erected ... i dont know .. armour?!

i reinstalled litterally everything and "refresh the mods" ingame (in creature framework) as well, waited 20minutes still nothing

im using loot so the load order is right (i checked too)

i checked in my skyrim files if anything is there and on the right place

fnis/the animation work fine

arousal works and i tried everything there

i made a screenshot

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5051/eqndlzyc_jpg.htm

If no CC mods are involved and you followed the installation guide from MadMansGun for MNC (Without that there will be no aroused armors to load), you might have to reinstall JContainers. I'm still using 4.0.0, I was too lazy to update it. Instead of pictures the CF data dump and the load order would be more helpful.

6 minutes ago, chrown96 said:

i had jcontainers 4.0.1 now i installed 4.0.0, updated fnis and reregistered all mods ingame but same problem animation works but not erected :confused:

here are all mods i use

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5051/ybtv4ph5_jpg.htm

First of all delete not activated mods or move them at the end of the loadorder. With so many mods installed it is not easy to say if it is a problem with another mod. Move cf and MNC higher in the load order and keep them closer together.

3 hours ago, chrown96 said:

okay now i switch mcn direkt behind cf in load order aaaaand now it work!

thank you very much and sorry for whasting your time i thought it was not relevant because loot ordered it like this

LOOT rearranges mods based on dependencies and known issues, but that only happens for mods it has specific rules about. Like whether to put some mods at the top or bottom of the load order, or how to arrange compatibility patches. Most mods, especially LL mods, won't have rules, so LOOT won't do anything special with them. That's where you have to take charge.