SexLab Shrines

View File

If you like my mods, you can support me on Patreon

With this mod, if you find some human dignity in yourself, you have an option to redeem yourself. Once per day you can pray at and Shrine of The Nine Divines to raise purity(Sexlab "Sexual purity") and reduce lewdness(Sexlab "Sexual perversion").

Required Mods
Sexlab

SkSe

Description

Hello there adventurer, can i ask you a question. YOU believe in The Nine Divines. I haven't seen you yet in our sanctuary, you must pay it a visit and pray there or something bad can happen. In our times Skyrim is full of depraved souls, that need Divine guidance, as an adventurer you must have been having a lot of sex, sleep with dogs, breed with chauruses, and other do carnality. Divines forgive!

Pray The Divines and redeem your sins. Wait, what? You are not one of those dirty perverts? You hate all that debauchery going all over Skyrim? Well that good to hear, maybe you can become a Nun, no, not those depraved Dibella sluts selling their bodies for flowers, you can become a real Nun - fortress of purity and chastity! Don't hesitate, visit our sanctuary at once!

eh?

By playing Skyrim with Sexlab and its mods you are basically turning you character into slave-slut-whore-breeding-piece of meat whose sole reason of existence is have sex with everything that moves. Your sexlab stats and everything you do are pretty irrelevant.

That is until you install SexLab Separate Orgasm, where stats matter and eventually you character can be broken to always horny nympho that is always craving and can never have enough satisfaction.

errrm...

Works with (10) npc's too.

Mod works without SLSO.

there is no MCM, everything configured in json file

Cool-down is reset everyday at midnight

Configuration:

You can change default values in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL_Shrines\Config

example:

(purity, lewdness, arousal), can be negative

"shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
this will raise purity by 1, lower lewdness by 10 and reduce arousal by 100

You can add message that would play for player, when using shrine

example:

"shrine_of_talos" : [ "I must support author on Patreon", "Here could be your add", "Did you know that Ed86 is Talos?" ],

You can add additional spell effects to blessing, spell id is saved as DEC in json, you'll need to convert it from HEX used in tes5edit/CK

example:

"shrine_of_talos" : [ "1030554|Skyrim.esm", "1030554|Skyrim.esm" ],

Mod supports 10 npc's. You can manually add/duplicate more aliases to quest if your want.

Conflicts:

Mods that change TempleBlessingScript and DLC2TempleShrineScript scripts of shrine activators

Patches:

Wintersun Patch:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95410-sexlab-shrines/?do=findComment&comment=2995034

Wintersun Patch guide

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95410-sexlab-shrines/?do=findComment&comment=3369409

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, sKsE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

That is until you install SexLab Separate Orgasm, where stats matter and eventually you character can be broken to always horny nympho that is always craving and can never have enough satisfaction.

dicks.pngIf I understand correctly, you propose a mod that reduce the amount of arousal per tick? Or is it an add-on for SLSO? So arousal as it is now is nothing more than a status, and is not really relevant to any kind of gameplay. High arousal? Whatever, I can still go around and murder things or cook meals without being bothered at all by all that juice flowing between my character's legs. But what if arousal would gradually change the behavior of the PC to the high point of the only possible action being begging for sex? Or make it so that at high arousal the PC's strength get so low only crawling is viable to move around? And casting magic becomes impossible because the PC can only imagine phallus-like objects (Well you could throw ice shards in the form of dicks, but that's not my point). If those were the dire effect of high arousal, I would understand the need to remain pure.

So yeah, I don't really see the point of purity shrines if purity isn't too important.

Another question relate to food stuff. Some mods makes it so that the boons given by praying to the divine do not cure illness anymore, would that be a conflict with SL Shrines?

Oh and would it be possible to have other ways to raise purity? Like wearing a chastity belt and forcing the character to go through withdrawal, or stuff like that.

I have noticed, though, that the more intercourse a character has and the faster arousal rise. But again, if arousal in itself is nothing but a status then there is not enough negative effects to have the player actively seek a way to reduce that gain.

33 minutes ago, bicobus said:

dicks.pngIf I understand correctly, you propose a mod that reduce the amount of arousal per tick? Or is it an add-on for SLSO? So arousal as it is now is nothing more than a status, and is not really relevant to any kind of gameplay. High arousal? Whatever, I can still go around and murder things or cook meals without being bothered at all by all that juice flowing between my character's legs. But what if arousal would gradually change the behavior of the PC to the high point of the only possible action being begging for sex? Or make it so that at high arousal the PC's strength get so low only crawling is viable to move around? And casting magic becomes impossible because the PC can only imagine phallus-like objects (Well you could throw ice shards in the form of dicks, but that's not my point). If those were the dire effect of high arousal, I would understand the need to remain pure.

So yeah, I don't really see the point of purity shrines if purity isn't too important.

Another question relate to food stuff. Some mods makes it so that the boons given by praying to the divine do not cure illness anymore, would that be a conflict with SL Shrines?

Oh and would it be possible to have other ways to raise purity? Like wearing a chastity belt and forcing the character to go through withdrawal, or stuff like that.

I have noticed, though, that the more intercourse a character has and the faster arousal rise. But again, if arousal in itself is nothing but a status then there is not enough negative effects to have the player actively seek a way to reduce that gain.

no its more of roleplay mod since sexlab stats arent used. not really addon but more like companion mod that introduces immersive ways to reduce lewdness which is used to determine how much arousal you loose after orgasm, at certain lewdness you dont loose it at all and even start gain more arousal thus become locked at 100 arousal.

that is fixed by other mods, read below

well i guess purity itself is important for roleplay, maybe someday there will be a mod where your spouse will lock you up based on your purity... idk

no, probably, unless they change said script or shrines activators

well yes but i cant imagine it. chastity belts are ... well idk useless you would still loose purity and gain lewdness? they prevent pregnancy and thats all they can do. they probably can prevent vag/anal sex but they dont prevent animation, oral and other sexes, so if u are forced, with creature, tentacles or in group sex purity still drops.

Thats depends on your mod setup, if you use my DW mod, you'll get double vision and heartbeat effects, if you use hormones bimbo curse. you probably wont be able to talk to npcs normally and there rape mods that will rape player if its aroused or force masturbate and get arrested, or ... DCL that will trigger traps for aroused actors

I really like the idea of this mod. But i would like to have the decrease of lewdness/increase of purity for a cost. Maybe you only get it if you spend (very much) money for a blessing to a priest or something like that. Or a quest which tracks sex activities, for example if the PC manages to not get involved to any sex animation (including being raped) for a set amount of days/weeks could reduce lewdness

35 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I really like the idea of this mod. But i would like to have the decrease of lewdness/increase of purity for a cost. Maybe you only get it if you spend (very much) money for a blessing to a priest or something like that. Or a quest which tracks sex activities, for example if the PC manages to not get involved to any sex animation (including being raped) for a set amount of days/weeks could reduce lewdness

while money always wins and can get you anything i dont feel like i want that, its ... idk ... wrong? you can buy anything but does it make you holy person, i dont think so? the idea is that it changes you as person

abstinence? i thought about it, might add it later

Thinking also to some "integration" with your SLEN, that can track how many partners your PC had.

Less different partners or, better, only one = more purity.

A lot of different partners = lewdness.

Could also take count on different sex type: oral (more "pure"), vaginal (medium), anal ("dirty").

And so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the purity/lewdness stat visible? I don't see anything with that label in the SL MCM's Diary page.

As for getting this mod to work, are we supposed to see anything special when activating a Shrine? I coc'ed into Whiterun's Temple of Kynareth and activated the shrine but all I saw was the usual blessing notifications.

9 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Is the purity/lewdness stat visible? I don't see anything with that label in the SL MCM's Diary page.

As for getting this mod to work, are we supposed to see anything special when activating a Shrine? I coc'ed into Whiterun's Temple of Kynareth and activated the shrine but all I saw was the usual blessing notifications.

those are:

Sexual purity

Sexual perversion

no

• 3 weeks later...

What a great idea. The huge penalty I get to XP gain while so... needy... all the damn time.... This is perfect! Only change I would make would be to have different shrines give different values. Mind you, not sure if Dibella should help you more or less....

Thank you for this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 4/15/2018 at 1:42 AM, Sydney said:

This is perfect! Only change I would make would be to have different shrines give different values. Mind you, not sure if Dibella should help you more or less....

Im listening...

Gods with Shrines in Skyrim, their domains as per UESP articles, and how I think they feel about purity with handy color codes. Too bad you can't worship for blessings at the Daedra shrines, because it would be fun to have them fuck with your purity and perversion... random, other events causing stats to spike up or down might be fun, too. Wabbajack? Illusionist mind-affecting spells? Doing quests for Daedra?

Granted, this looks more at lust than "perversion" but one leads to the other and perversion can be hard to define.

Akatosh (Dragon God of Time) embodies the qualities of endurance, invincibility, and everlasting legitimacy while promoting the virtues of duty, service, and obedience.

Duty and service is hindered by wanton lust and lack of restraint: Akatosh favors purity.

Arkay (Lord of the Wheel of Life) presides over burials and funeral rites, and is generally associated with cyclical occasions, such as the seasons and life/death.

Lust and vigor are as much a part of the cycle of life as restraint and discipline: Arkay is indifferent.

Auri-El (God-King of the Aldmer) is "the elven version of Akatosh."

Being the fancy version of Akatosh, Auri-El favors purity. Bonus option: Elves with a high murder count and wearing Thalmor robes orgasm uncontrollably.

Dibella (Passion Dancer) rules over Beauty, Love, and Affection.

Lust is an element of physical affection and corruption over time is to be expected: Dibella favors lewdness.

Julianos (Incanter of the Damned Equation) governs the realms of literature, law, history, and contradiction, and he represents learning, scholarship, and justice.

Some people like to be contrary: Julianos tends to a balance.

Kynareth is goddess of the heavens, the winds, the elements, and the unseen spirits of the air. She is patron of sailors and travelers.

Fickle storms and sailors. Need we say more? Kynareth favors lewdness depending on time of the month, moon alignment and how much you swear.

Mara (The Divine Mother) is the Goddess of Love, Fertility, Agriculture and Compassion.

Lust may corrupt the peace of family life, but is also an aspect of fertility: Mara is indifferent. (Probably. Or - she makes singles horny and marrieds chill.)

Stendarr (The Steadfast) is the God of Mercy, Charity, Well-Earned Luck and Justice, and acclaimed as the God of Compassion and Righteous Rule.

Obviously Mr. Goody "No Fun" Stendarr favors purity and strongly recommends chaperones as well as chastity vows. BEGONE THOT.

Talos (Heir to the Seat of Sundered Kings), also called Ysmir, is a god of warfare, governance, protection and courage.

What does war got to do with it? Talos is indifferent. (Alternate version: warriors get horny during civil war and calm down to govern afterwards.)

Zenithar (Provider of Ease) is the god of merchants and middle nobility, being the deity of wealth, labor, commerce and communication.

Luxury? Wealth? We all know where this is going: Zenithar favors lewdness. (Alternate version: The more money you have, the more he favors perversion.)

Question: could this mod be made to also impact followers?

On 6/22/2018 at 1:53 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Gods with Shrines in Skyrim, their domains as per UESP articles, and how I think they feel about purity with handy color codes. Too bad you can't worship for blessings at the Daedra shrines, because it would be fun to have them fuck with your purity and perversion... random, other events causing stats to spike up or down might be fun, too. Wabbajack? Illusionist mind-affecting spells? Doing quests for Daedra?

Granted, this looks more at lust than "perversion" but one leads to the other and perversion can be hard to define.

Akatosh (Dragon God of Time) embodies the qualities of endurance, invincibility, and everlasting legitimacy while promoting the virtues of duty, service, and obedience.

Duty and service is hindered by wanton lust and lack of restraint: Akatosh favors purity.

Arkay (Lord of the Wheel of Life) presides over burials and funeral rites, and is generally associated with cyclical occasions, such as the seasons and life/death.

Lust and vigor are as much a part of the cycle of life as restraint and discipline: Arkay is indifferent.

Auri-El (God-King of the Aldmer) is "the elven version of Akatosh."

Being the fancy version of Akatosh, Auri-El favors purity. Bonus option: Elves with a high murder count and wearing Thalmor robes orgasm uncontrollably.

Dibella (Passion Dancer) rules over Beauty, Love, and Affection.

Lust is an element of physical affection and corruption over time is to be expected: Dibella favors lewdness.

Julianos (Incanter of the Damned Equation) governs the realms of literature, law, history, and contradiction, and he represents learning, scholarship, and justice.

Some people like to be contrary: Julianos tends to a balance.

Kynareth is goddess of the heavens, the winds, the elements, and the unseen spirits of the air. She is patron of sailors and travelers.

Fickle storms and sailors. Need we say more? Kynareth favors lewdness depending on time of the month, moon alignment and how much you swear.

Mara (The Divine Mother) is the Goddess of Love, Fertility, Agriculture and Compassion.

Lust may corrupt the peace of family life, but is also an aspect of fertility: Mara is indifferent. (Probably. Or - she makes singles horny and marrieds chill.)

Stendarr (The Steadfast) is the God of Mercy, Charity, Well-Earned Luck and Justice, and acclaimed as the God of Compassion and Righteous Rule.

Obviously Mr. Goody "No Fun" Stendarr favors purity and strongly recommends chaperones as well as chastity vows. BEGONE THOT.

Talos (Heir to the Seat of Sundered Kings), also called Ysmir, is a god of warfare, governance, protection and courage.

What does war got to do with it? Talos is indifferent. (Alternate version: warriors get horny during civil war and calm down to govern afterwards.)

Zenithar (Provider of Ease) is the god of merchants and middle nobility, being the deity of wealth, labor, commerce and communication.

Luxury? Wealth? We all know where this is going: Zenithar favors lewdness. (Alternate version: The more money you have, the more he favors perversion.)

Question: could this mod be made to also impact followers?

feel free to translate what you said into data

pure/lewd

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_stendarr" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_talos" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [1, 10]
    }

me can try

On 5/15/2018 at 11:08 PM, Meniaro said:

Has anyone tried this with the Religion mod? doesn't look like Blessingscript is being replaced tho, but doubt it is compatible ^^

I am afraid they collide with the activator. Though it is worth to try. :)

Another idea would be word walls? Not sure if they would work ? -  they don't have a usable activator to attach the script to, right?

Edit:

it appears it doesn't work well with religion. I've put custom strings in the config.json to make sure I notice when SL Shrines is triggered. But it's always the dialogue and effects from religion and I've never seen my custom messages. Funny thing is that even the load order doesn't seem to matter ?

5 hours ago, worik said:

I am afraid they collide with the activator. Though it is worth to try. :)

Another idea would be word walls? Not sure if they would work ? -  they don't have a usable activator to attach the script to, right?

Edit:

it appears it doesn't work well with religion. I've put custom strings in the config.json to make sure I notice when SL Shrines is triggered. But it's always the dialogue and effects from religion and I've never seen my custom messages. Funny thing is that even the load order doesn't seem to matter ?

Well thanks for the response anyways :D

On 6/27/2018 at 10:42 AM, Ed86 said:

feel free to translate what you said into data

pure/lewd

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_stendarr" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_talos" : [1, 10],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [1, 10]
    }

me can try

How's this work? Does it read +1 pure, so if i put -1 it gives +1 lewd? (the "10" doesn't seem important here?)

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

How's this work? Does it read +1 pure, so if i put -1 it gives +1 lewd? (the "10" doesn't seem important here?)

no, purity and lewdness are different stats