Hello, great mod but i encounter a issue with it. I'm on Skyrim Special Edition and It work as intended regarding purity and lewdness (check with Stat manipulator) but dont affect Arousal at all. I use Sexlab Aroused SE and Sexlab Separate Orgasm SE; and when i check the former no value is modified, it's not a big deal but i like when everything work as intented so if any of you have an idea where it go wrong.
I use Mo2 and nothing overwrite it also i've check and even putting it last in the load order wont change anything.

here my Config part for the value but it seem all in order.

"intList" :
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, -10, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ -1, 10, 100 ],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 2, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 2, -15, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 5, -20, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_stendarr" : [ 3, -15, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -10, -100 ]
    },

13 hours ago, morreski said:

Hello, great mod but i encounter a issue with it. I'm on Skyrim Special Edition and It work as intended regarding purity and lewdness (check with Stat manipulator) but dont affect Arousal at all. I use Sexlab Aroused SE and Sexlab Separate Orgasm SE; and when i check the former no value is modified, it's not a big deal but i like when everything work as intented so if any of you have an idea where it go wrong.
I use Mo2 and nothing overwrite it also i've check and even putting it last in the load order wont change anything.

here my Config part for the value but it seem all in order.

"intList" :
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, -10, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ -1, 10, 100 ],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 2, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 2, -15, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 5, -20, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, -5, -50 ],
        "shrine_of_stendarr" : [ 3, -15, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, -10, -100 ],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -10, -100 ]
    },

when you use shrine you should get message
        Debug.Trace(actor + " got " + (val) + " exposure for " + debugMsg)

3 hours ago, morreski said:

I have 3 messages in the top left, the phrase i set up for the shrine, all working correctly depending of the shrine used, the ''you got bestowed with the blessing of X'' and ''you lost the other blessing'' message nothing else.

message in console

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 5:19 AM, Guest said:

Patch wasn't working as intended for newly added gods. But I fixed it.

SexLab Shrines - Wintersun Patch v2.zip 14.67 kB · 65 downloads

Thank you so much anonymous stranger for fixing the script, this one seems to be working now.  I tested it with "shrine_of_xarxes" and I think it's fine.  I'll attach what my config file looks like if people want tips on how it should look.  I did include the spell "gift of charity" when I pray ( "978776|Skyrim.esm" ), because it has a cool particle effect as if the gods are listening and I couldn't think of anything better.  You may be able to add other spells in there but I haven't figured that out yet.  My plan is to try and add the actual shrine buff, but my first attempt at trying to get that to work failed.  Also bonus messages included for my previous dibella run through lol

Also big thanks Ed86 for creating this mod, having the integration with one of my favorite Skyrim mods really adds to the immersion!

Config.json

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest said:

Patch wasn't working as intended for newly added gods. But I fixed it.

SexLab Shrines - Wintersun Patch v2.zip 14.67 kB · 69 downloads

Regarding this (thanks for the patch btw anon), does anyone have a complete list of what the various numbers in the config file are for?

As far as I can tell from info in the thread, it's

"shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -10, -100, -15, 15, 15 ],
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ purity, lewdness, arousal, SLA timerate, ???, ??? ],

but I can't figure out what the last two are.

-----

edit:

Spoiler

welp, I do not understand how these numbers work at all. lol.

I used these config values:

"shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -5, -20, 0, 0, 0  ],

and got this as a follower of Mara (~60 favor):

Spoiler

ScreenShot247a.png.c2e223db830ec564bc154ff938ab59e6.png

(before praying)

ScreenShot248a.png.470dd794e161ba4477f9b3dafb8fa7a8.png

(after praying)

(praying here meaning using Wintersun's Pray lesser power)

Clearly there is some effect but the process with which [1, -5, -20, 0, 0, 0] leads to that outcome is a complete mystery to me. Why does -20 reduce the exposure by 40? Why does the time rate change by -4 even though I put the value at zero? Maybe I just need a good night's sleep and to look at this with fresh eyes in the morning.

edit2:

Spoiler

Yep, some sleep and then some coffee did help a lot. ? Although I still do think the SLA system is quite annoyingly obtuse.

The raw arousal figure is multiplied by Exposure Rate, 2 in this case, so -20 causing a reduction of about 40 exposure makes sense. I think perversion affects timerate?

Anyway the numbers I ended up using were: 

"intList" : 
	{
		"WSN_Favor_Global_Minimum" : [ 30 ],
		"shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_azura" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_dibella" : [ 0, 1, 10, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_mephala" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_stendarr" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ],
		"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -1, -5, 0, 0, 0  ]
	},

which seems sane to me, though I haven't tested this over a long period.

Praying to any of the Nine Divines except Dibella gives a modest reduction of -10 arousal a day, plus a bit of timerate reduction. If I've understood the effects correctly, prayer serves as a good stopgap but eventually you'd still get a bit horny just via passive timerate accumulation. With setups that have a lot of incoming arousal, doubling or tripling the exposure reduction probably makes sense.

Praying to Dibella raises arousal and doesn't reduce perversion. Praying to daedra doesn't change anything, up or down.

(Apologies to Ed86, I realize this is of limited relevance to users of the original SL Shrines file.)

On 9/24/2020 at 6:04 AM, Peruse said:

Does anyone want to share any custom messages that I can drop into the config file? I don't have the brainpower to write any myself atm.

This is what I wrote up. A bit generic, but should be a good base for more specific lines to be inserted:

"stringList" : 
	{
		"shrine_of_akatosh" : [ "You feel Akatosh's stern approval fortifying your resolve." ],
		"shrine_of_arkay" : [ "You feel Arkay's gentle compassion wash over you." ],
		"shrine_of_auriel" : [ "You feel Auriel's favor wash over you." ],
		"shrine_of_azura" : [ "You bask in the light of Azura's favor." ],
		"shrine_of_boethiah" : [ "You feel Boethiah's favor wash over you." ],
		"shrine_of_dibella" : [ "Your body tingles as fair Dibella's sensuous favor courses through you." ],
		"shrine_of_julianos" : [ "You feel a surge of clarity as Julianos' favor washes over you." ],
		"shrine_of_kynareth" : [ "You feel reinvigorated as you feel Kynareth's boon fortifying your limbs." ],
		"shrine_of_mara" : [ "You feel safe and calm as you bask in the maternal warmth of Mara's love." ],
		"shrine_of_mephala" : [ "You feel Mephala whisper secret thoughts in your ear." ],
		"shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ "You feel reassured as Nocturnal cloaks you in her favor." ],
		"shrine_of_stendarr" : [ "You feel Stendarr's righteous mercy wash over you." ],
		"shrine_of_talos" : [ "You feel Talos' red fury strengthen your righteous resolve." ],
		"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ "You are filled with worldly purpose as Zenithar's approval washes over you." ]
	}

late edit: playing with this a little more, they're a little verbose for notifications. Might want to edit them down to a more reasonable length. ?

On 2/12/2021 at 9:29 AM, Marg597 said:

Thank you so much anonymous stranger for fixing the script, this one seems to be working now.  I tested it with "shrine_of_xarxes" and I think it's fine.  I'll attach what my config file looks like if people want tips on how it should look.  I did include the spell "gift of charity" when I pray ( "978776|Skyrim.esm" ), because it has a cool particle effect as if the gods are listening and I couldn't think of anything better.  You may be able to add other spells in there but I haven't figured that out yet.  My plan is to try and add the actual shrine buff, but my first attempt at trying to get that to work failed.  Also bonus messages included for my previous dibella run through lol

Also big thanks Ed86 for creating this mod, having the integration with one of my favorite Skyrim mods really adds to the immersion!

Config.json 2.3 kB · 5 downloads

I ended up getting the scrolls blessing of xarxes to work using "shrine_of_xarxes" : [ "68127775|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "68127775|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

I had forgotten to translate the id from hex to dec.  Also I think the number depends on where the mod is in your load order, you you'd have to figure out what the spell id is for your load order and then translate it.  for xarxes it's xx0F8C1F (where xx is dependent on your load order. I think 1 way to do it is to open the console in game and type help "blessing")

But now I'm trying to get Hermaeus Mora to work and my attempts are failing so far.  I've tried "Shrine_of_Hermaeus_Mora", "Shrine_of_Hermaeus Mora", "Shrine_of_Herma", and "Shrine_of_HermaeusMora" but I keep getting the debug message of shrine not supported.  Maybe I'm doing something silly, because I'm tired.  I'll keep trying

8 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I ended up getting the scrolls blessing of xarxes to work using "shrine_of_xarxes" : [ "68127775|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "68127775|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

I had forgotten to translate the id from hex to dec.  Also I think the number depends on where the mod is in your load order, you you'd have to figure out what the spell id is for your load order and then translate it.  for xarxes it's xx0F8C1F (where xx is dependent on your load order. I think 1 way to do it is to open the console in game and type help "blessing")

But now I'm trying to get Hermaeus Mora to work and my attempts are failing so far.  I've tried "Shrine_of_Hermaeus_Mora", "Shrine_of_Hermaeus Mora", "Shrine_of_Herma", and "Shrine_of_HermaeusMora" but I keep getting the debug message of shrine not supported.  Maybe I'm doing something silly, because I'm tired.  I'll keep trying

I think I just figured out why I can't get it to work.  If the shrine name is going off the Activator, there is no "Shrine of Hermaeus Mora", it's called "Devotions of Hermaeus Mora" (Activator id xx107FC4 in the Wintersun esp) so it seems like it's not possible without potentially changing the script.  I have no idea.  I tried "Shrine_of_Devotions of Hermaeus Mora" and got the debug message.  My assumption is that it could be defined in the SL_shrinesalias script but I'm not experienced with scripting.

• 1 month later...

Here are some instructions for how to include a diety from Wintersun into the Shrines config, but generally the instructions can be used for setting up the vanilla diety as well.   You'd also want to have Wintersun - Sexlab Integration and perhaps WintersunSLI - DD Expansion if you use Devious Devices, as well as the V2 patch for Shrines posted earlier in this thread.  This will allow you to do the following every 24 hours when you "pray":

- Apply your diety's shrine blessing wherever you pray

- Clear your Arrousal (if you want to)

- Add customized motivational prayer messages

- All the other things that Shrines does

1. Find the "config.json" file for the mod, it should be somewhere like \Sexlab_Shrines\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL_Shrines

2. Find the FormID of the AltarBlessing "Spell" that you want to use when praying (you may want your diety's AltarBlessing spell to take hold when you pray, but this might work for some other spells.  For example you can have something like Gift of Charity apply when praying.)

3. To find the spell's FormID, you will need to open the Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp file in xEdit (also known as TESVEdit or TES5Edit)
- Once you get xEdit running, you'll see a little window for "module selection".  Right click on one of them and choose "select none".  Then use the "filter" search to type Wintersun and select Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp checkbox and press OK
- Notice in the left side that it automatically opened other things.  You'll see Skyrim, TESV, Update, Dawnguard and Dragonborn.  This puts Wintersun as 04 in our mini load order.

4. Click the plus next to Wintersun in xEdit and expand the "Spell" tree to find the name of the alter blessing.  For example if you follow Magnus, it looks like this:

WSN_AltarBlessing_Misc_Magnus_Spell "Blessing of Magnus" [SPEL:04019B78], Thus the spell's FormID is 04019B78 (xx019B78 where xx is your load order)

5. The first 2 characters corresponds to the place in the load order as described earlier.  You will need to know what place in the actual load order your mod is.  Once you get the FormID, close xEdit.  Then look in your mod manager to see what order the mod exists.  If you use Mod Organizer, this is under Mod Index on the right side.  You can use the filter search at the bottom of this pane so that you don't have to scroll through everything.  In my case, Wintersun is 78.  Since the Spel FormID we found in xEdit was 04019B78, it's actually 78019B78 for my load order. 

6. 78019B78 is a Hexidecimal value, but the config.json needs the decimal value.  Use a converter such as https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter

Place your value into the converter as Hex and press the Convert button.  You should get a decimal value that looks something like this 2013371256

7. Open your config.json file that we found in step 1.  Place a comma in the formlist after the current "last line" (you should do this for every section you edit, check the example attached)

"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ "" ],

The comma indicates that there will be 1 more item. Now put the line for your shrine in the Config.Json file:

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

Here's what I have in the intlist section

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ 1, -10, -100, -15, 15, 15 ]

You should also add your shrine to the stringlist section, check the attached config for what mine currently looks like.  In the stringlist section you can have custom messages appear when you pray.

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "Magnusize your life.", "Beware of Psijic's bearing rifts.", "The Synod are fuckwits.", "That's no eye, it's a testicle." ]

I hope I have explained it well enough, let me know if you have any questions!

Config.json

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

Thanks! I didn't know that was a progression of ranks. Thought it was a preference.

PureTitlesMale = new string[7]
	PureTitlesMale[0] = "$SSL_Neutral"
	PureTitlesMale[1] = "$SSL_Unsullied"
	PureTitlesMale[2] = "$SSL_CleanCut"
	PureTitlesMale[3] = "$SSL_Virtuous"
	PureTitlesMale[4] = "$SSL_EverFaithful"
	PureTitlesMale[5] = "$SSL_Lordly"
	PureTitlesMale[6] = "$SSL_Saintly"

LewdTitlesMale = new string[7]
	LewdTitlesMale[0] = "$SSL_Neutral"
	LewdTitlesMale[1] = "$SSL_Experimenting"
	LewdTitlesMale[2] = "$SSL_UnusuallyHorny"
	LewdTitlesMale[3] = "$SSL_Promiscuous"
	LewdTitlesMale[4] = "$SSL_SexualDeviant"
	LewdTitlesMale[5] = "$SSL_Depraved"
	LewdTitlesMale[6] = "$SSL_Hypersexual"

PureTitlesFemale = new string[7]
	PureTitlesFemale[0] = "$SSL_Neutral"
	PureTitlesFemale[1] = "$SSL_Unsullied"
	PureTitlesFemale[2] = "$SSL_PrimProper"
	PureTitlesFemale[3] = "$SSL_Virtuous"
	PureTitlesFemale[4] = "$SSL_EverFaithful"
	PureTitlesFemale[5] = "$SSL_Ladylike"
	PureTitlesFemale[6] = "$SSL_Saintly"

LewdTitlesFemale = new string[7]
	LewdTitlesFemale[0] = "$SSL_Neutral"
	LewdTitlesFemale[1] = "$SSL_Experimenting"
	LewdTitlesFemale[2] = "$SSL_UnusuallyHorny"
	LewdTitlesFemale[3] = "$SSL_Promiscuous"
	LewdTitlesFemale[4] = "$SSL_SexualDeviant"
	LewdTitlesFemale[5] = "$SSL_Debaucherous"
	LewdTitlesFemale[6] = "$SSL_Nymphomaniac"

The things to know for those who are lost with this mod :

- minimum favour with the god : 30, so it won't work from the start with all the gods (that is if using the wintersun patch, the basic version doesn't have any minimum favour).

- some gods actually increase the arousal by 100 instead of lowering it, and not only Dibella, a few of them are in this case with the default values, which doesn't seem very reasonable (what does Julianus have to do with arousal for example ?), an edit is highly advised ! And even for Dibella I would put +10 and not +100, +100 is to turn someone into a sex bot !

- if using sexlab arousal modular edition, it's the legacy arousal which is touched, not the timed arousal. Since the timed one is specific to this mod, it makes sense...

- it works only once per day, and apparently only while praying, which means that if you don't currently follow a god with a high enough favour, you must 1) choose an altar from a god with a good favour, 2) pray to this god, but if it's Kynareth for example praying must be outside and if you forget that, your prayer is lost for the day ! It's advised to add some minimum messages to the last part of the json so that you have confirmation of the effect, one of the sentences is displayed in the top left of the screen. For example : "Kynareth sooths your arousal" !

- wintersun sexlab integration is not mandatory with this mod if using wintersun, at least not for the vanilla shrines, but it's probably fun to use it anyway.

Edited by zelurker

Apologies if this has already been asked before, I'll try formulating this question so this is a simple yes/no scenario.

Am I right in understanding that I should lock my load order if I were to add a spell from a mod? The decimal/hexadecimal values are going to change depending on the plugin's priority, so I'm pretty sure that's the case