43 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no, purity and lewdness are different stats

but they counteract each other right? now i have even less of an idea as to how this mod works.

From what i understood at the start, praying at an altar gives +1 purity once a day. So what about lewdness if they're different?

I'm really confused now : can you have low purity+low lewd, low purity high lewd, and vice versa? how does it impact slso (that you made this mod for?)

I like the idea of some shrines not helping you keep it in check, but my understanding of the code being 0 or close to it, it's like you're doing it yourself in the end >.<

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

but they counteract each other right? now i have even less of an idea as to how this mod works.

From what i understood at the start, praying at an altar gives +1 purity once a day. So what about lewdness if they're different?

I'm really confused now : can you have low purity+low lewd, low purity high lewd, and vice versa? how does it impact slso (that you made this mod for?)

I like the idea of some shrines not helping you keep it in check, but my understanding of the code being 0 or close to it, it's like you're doing it yourself in the end >.<

not really

it reduces lewdness by 10

hm.... yes... its like modern religion, you can become pope, but still fuck anally childrens behind scenes, God forgives xD

basically purity is commitment to husband/wife

and lewdness is how much sex you have, excluding  husband/wife

it affect damage to mp bar and cost of stamina for action, since skyrim is all about sex and everyone end up on the bad end, i guess its only really used for RP

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

not really

it reduces lewdness by 10

hm.... yes... its like modern religion, you can become pope, but still fuck anally childrens behind scenes, God forgives xD

basically purity is commitment to husband/wife

and lewdness is how much sex you have, excluding  husband/wife

it affect damage to mp bar and cost of stamina for action, since skyrim is all about sex and everyone end up on the bad end, i guess its only really used for RP

Alright i've got it now, only one last check : what's the range of values for lewdness? if i'm not mistaken it's 0 to 10.

would this work if i want some shrines to make the PC lewd (same block of code from the .json), or did i just break the thing?

"intList" : 
	{
		"shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, 0 ],
		"shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, 10 ],
		"shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, 10 ],
		"shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, 5 ],
		"shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_dibella" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, 5 ],
		"shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_stendarr" : [ 1, 10 ],
		"shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, 10 ],
		"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -5 ]
	},

7 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Alright i've got it now, only one last check : what's the range of values for lewdness? if i'm not mistaken it's 0 to 10.

would this work if i want some shrines to make the PC lewd (same block of code from the .json), or did i just break the thing?

"intList" : 
	{
		"shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, 0 ],
		"shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, 5 ],
		"shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_dibella" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, 5 ],
		"shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, -10 ],
		"shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, -5 ],
		"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -5 ]
	},

Hm... im not sure, probably +- few billions

Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I have one question. This mod is referenced on the page SexLab Separate Orgasm SE 1.5.1. But I cannot find an information if this is working with SSE. Can anyone confirm if it is compatible with Skyrim Special Edition or not?

• 2 months later...

Hello there. I wanted to ask some things about the mod. First, how i use it? Can i let's say go to whiterun and activate the shrine of talos so the effect of this mod is triggered?
And second where can i see the effect of the mod? In sexlab mod there is a page, the sex diary, with information about your character. Does this mod change these information?
And if it changes them or when it changes something, is it like if a value was 1000 before praying,it goes to 0 after praying or it has some standart value that it is used to decrease like let's say a value of 1000 is decreased by 10.

8 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Can i let's say go to whiterun and activate the shrine of talos so the effect of this mod is triggered?
And second where can i see the effect of the mod? In sexlab mod there is a page, the sex diary, with information about your character. Does this mod change these information?
And if it changes them or when it changes something, is it like if a value was 1000 before praying,it goes to 0 after praying or it has some standart value that it is used to decrease like let's say a value of 1000 is decreased by 10.

yes

it can be seen in diary, when stat changes big enough, or you can use sexlab stats manipulator mod to see exact values

its a standard value defined in mod json file

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone here who uses it, I made a patch for the mod Religion. Overwrite its script with the file attached to this post and they should work fine together. To activate SexLab Shrines' effect you'll need to select the Pray option at a shrine, and be in good enough standing with that divine that you don't get the repent message.

_R_Shrine.pex

Thanks for the mod Ed86, and +1 to the idea of lowering arousal too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hold on, so if I have it correctly:

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ -1, 10, 50 ], this decreases purity, increases lewdness, and increases arousal by 50?
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 1, -10, 20 ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -10, 10 ], this raises purity, decreases lewdness, and increases arousal by 10?
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, 10 ]
    },

Am I thinking correctly?

8 minutes ago, Kevain said:

hold on, so if I have it correctly:

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ -1, 10, 50 ], this decreases purity, increases lewdness, and increases arousal by 50?
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 1, -10, 20 ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 1, -10, 10 ], this raises purity, decreases lewdness, and increases arousal by 10?
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, 10 ],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, 10 ]
    },

Am I thinking correctly?

i've just red mod description, and i think it says you are correct

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

can some one explain me how purity and lewdness works ins SL? are both a max value of 100? so max lewdness is 100 and if i say mara shrines do -100 lewdness so im after praying on this shrine a non lewd person (lewdness is 0)? same with purity?

i think max value is int32 which is a lot, for normal gameplay it would probably max out around 1000, but if you play as whore or slave or w/e it can reach tens thousands

• 3 months later...

Seems I can't get the stats to change, full stop. I've looked into the json, changed some values around, im not going over 220 decrease for lewdness cuz overflow. It seems that the sla version is hit or miss, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Applying a positive number seems to always work for arousal, but I can't get lewdness or purity to go either way.

Here's the JSON with the data for the values.

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -50, 0 ],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, -50, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, -50, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, -50, -50  ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, 50, 100  ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ 10, -100, 100  ],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, -50, -10  ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 0, -220, -100  ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 5, -220, -50  ],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, 500, 50  ],