11 hours ago, TheNewYorkDildocrat said:

Seems I can't get the stats to change, full stop. I've looked into the json, changed some values around, im not going over 220 decrease for lewdness cuz overflow. It seems that the sla version is hit or miss, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Applying a positive number seems to always work for arousal, but I can't get lewdness or purity to go either way.

Here's the JSON with the data for the values.

"intList" : 
    {
        "shrine_of_akatosh" : [ 1, -50, 0 ],
        "shrine_of_arkay" : [ 1, -50, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_auriel" : [ 1, -50, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_azura" : [ 1, -50, -50  ],
        "shrine_of_boethiah" : [ 1, 50, 100  ],
        "shrine_of_dibella" : [ 10, -100, 100  ],
        "shrine_of_julianos" : [ 1, -50, -10  ],
        "shrine_of_kynareth" : [ 0, -220, -100  ],
        "shrine_of_mara" : [ 5, -220, -50  ],
        "shrine_of_mephala" : [ 1, 500, 50  ],
        "shrine_of_nocturnal" : [ 1, -100, -75  ],
        "shrine_of_stendarr" : [ 0, 0, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_talos" : [ 1, -50, 0  ],
        "shrine_of_zenithar" : [ 1, -50, 0  ]

too big numbers, should be fixed in 1.6

Guest AthenaESIV

Are there any widget or menu mods I could use to put custom stats from SL and other mods in 1 place?

SL, Fall of the Dragonborn, Dragonborn in Distress, Devious Mindbreak, AL Aroused and a bunch of other mods have different stats they use that are sometimes tricky to see... Being able to monitor them through a widget or even just on the status effects menu would be such a huge improvement for playability. 

Do you have anything you suggest? tyty

• 2 months later...

Ed86, I'm currently trying to use SLTriggers to set my game up so that any time someone orgasms through rape, it has a small chance of making them more perverse. (On top of the usual change through sexlab, which I think triggers once per sexing...) SLT can call events, is there anything in this mod that would let me use these functions to make the subject "use" this mod's Dibellan Shrine effect?

So far I'm finding there is very little out there that will change Sexlab perverse/pure stats. (And on that note, in either case, thanks again for the shrines mod by the way!)

(This is from SLT documentation)

actor_sendmodevent: send event
    - parameter 1: who, actor ID. 
    - paramater 2: event name
    - paramater 3: arg 1 of event(string)
    - paramater 4: arg 2 of event(number)

util_sendmodevent: send event (std. Skyrim SendModEvent)
    - parameter 1: event name
    - parameter 2: event param 1 (string)
    - parameter 3: event param 2 (number)

Example:

["util_sendmodevent", "SXP", "GainXP", "100"]

util_sendevent: send SKSE custom event (ModEvent.psc)
    - parameter 1: event name
    - parameter 2: event param 1 type
    - parameter 3: event param 1 value
    - parameter N: event param N type
    - parameter N+1: event param N value

Type can be:
        - "bool"   : papyrus boolean
        - "int"    : number
        - "float"  : floating point number
        - "string" : string
        - "form"   : form. Currently only actors are used ("$self", "$player", "$partner", ...)

(On a related note, I've also set it up so orgasms while being watched have a small chance of making the subject an exhibitionist via SLA faction. Does the SLA exhibitionist faction override SLSO's lewdness check if SLA is present?)

10 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Ed86, I'm currently trying to use SLTriggers to set my game up so that any time someone orgasms through rape, it has a small chance of making them more perverse. (On top of the usual change through sexlab, which I think triggers once per sexing...) SLT can call events, is there anything in this mod that would let me use these functions to make the subject "use" this mod's Dibellan Shrine effect?

So far I'm finding there is very little out there that will change Sexlab perverse/pure stats. (And on that note, in either case, thanks again for the shrines mod by the way!)

(This is from SLT documentation)

Reveal hidden contents

(On a related note, I've also set it up so orgasms while being watched have a small chance of making the subject an exhibitionist via SLA faction. Does the SLA exhibitionist faction override SLSO's lewdness check if SLA is present?)

no

you could maybe call functions directly

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, alphafr said:

what mod would this one work with?

The only lewd/pure thing I remember seeing was Apropos but is linked to number of time you had sex

Any sexlab mod?

It was developed for slso

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Issue:
I can get the message "PC already used a shrine today" (so mod seems to work), but nothing changes in SL Diary and Arousal remains the same as it was.
I have both files installed via Vortex.
Help please.

is does not decrease arousal, edit json file

you might need a knot of praying to see result in diary

I made a patch for Wintersun so that instead of updating when you click a shrine, it updates when you pray to your god, either through the spell or by worshipping at a shrine. I also added a fourth value to update: time rate from SL Aroused. I also added the ability to set a minimum value of favor you need with your god (in the json file) in order for SL Shrines to take effect. And I added the ability to add other gods from Wintersun to the json file. You just need to follow the naming convention in the json file. So, ""shrine_of_molag_bal" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ]" Like that. Haven't tested any of this yet. But it should work, I believe.

Edit: Just so you all know, if you add a new god to the list, I think you actually have to use any spaces in their name. Just for the new ones. So it would actually be like this: ""shrine_of_molag bal" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ]"

SexLab Shrines - Wintersun Patch.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I installed this but I can't find the shrines? Where are they? In temples? I went to the Temple in Whiterun and there are two shrines. The usual one for Kynareth and another that was added by a mod to remove unwanted visual effects near where the Priestess sleeps. Does this mod just use the shrines already in the game or something?? With no message to work on I have no clue if it's working or not. I have checked the esp is active.

Thoughts??

THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work with Skyrim Special Edition?

EDIT: Yes, but the thing that caused me confusion was that my arousal only went down (after using a shrine) during sex. It went down an extreme value compared to what it would've gone down by normally. Is this intentional?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 2:21 PM, mushroomcap said:

I made a patch for Wintersun so that instead of updating when you click a shrine, it updates when you pray to your god, either through the spell or by worshipping at a shrine. I also added a fourth value to update: time rate from SL Aroused. I also added the ability to set a minimum value of favor you need with your god (in the json file) in order for SL Shrines to take effect. And I added the ability to add other gods from Wintersun to the json file. You just need to follow the naming convention in the json file. So, ""shrine_of_molag_bal" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ]" Like that. Haven't tested any of this yet. But it should work, I believe.

Edit: Just so you all know, if you add a new god to the list, I think you actually have to use any spaces in their name. Just for the new ones. So it would actually be like this: ""shrine_of_molag bal" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ]"

SexLab Shrines - Wintersun Patch.zip 14.44 kB · 33 downloads

Thanks a lot for this patch  :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Clockwinding said:

It should work by default. Just make your follower activate the shrine with the favor command.

OK, when I ask a follower to do something using the command, then look at the shrine , the only option I see is to ask them to "wait here". There is no "use shrine" or what have you . Any ideas??

THANKS!

So im having a hell of a time getting this mod to work for me now. Used it before with the same mod list as i have now and it seemed to work fine. Now after a reinstall of everything i just cant get the shrines to actually change anything. The custom message i put in for each shrine appears fine but im at a loss on what ive done wrong this time through. I also have nothing else that changes any scripts for shrines besides this mod. Speaking of which this mod is a must have for me so any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...