On 7/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, Player80 said:

Apologies if this has already been asked before, I'll try formulating this question so this is a simple yes/no scenario.

Am I right in understanding that I should lock my load order if I were to add a spell from a mod? The decimal/hexadecimal values are going to change depending on the plugin's priority, so I'm pretty sure that's the case

No, there are other reasons you might want to "lock in" your load order once you start a playthrough, but the game will still know where to find the modded spell even if the plugin priority changes. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank you for this mod as it saved my playthrough. My character just couldn't function as a normal human being anymore (after about 400 hours of playthrough) with all the constant maximum arousal, inability to find relief and crippling debuffs brought by other mods. This got to the point where she was literally unable to do anything and it wasn't fun anymore.

I briefly got Stats Manipulator to check on her perversion score and it was whooping 749. The shrines will hopefully allow me to eventually bring her back under control without resorting to outright cheating via Stats Manipulator.

Edited by belegost
On 5/2/2021 at 11:16 PM, Marg597 said:

Here are some instructions for how to include a diety from Wintersun into the Shrines config, but generally the instructions can be used for setting up the vanilla diety as well.   You'd also want to have Wintersun - Sexlab Integration and perhaps WintersunSLI - DD Expansion if you use Devious Devices, as well as the V2 patch for Shrines posted earlier in this thread.  This will allow you to do the following every 24 hours when you "pray":

- Apply your diety's shrine blessing wherever you pray

- Clear your Arrousal (if you want to)

- Add customized motivational prayer messages

- All the other things that Shrines does

1. Find the "config.json" file for the mod, it should be somewhere like \Sexlab_Shrines\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL_Shrines

2. Find the FormID of the AltarBlessing "Spell" that you want to use when praying (you may want your diety's AltarBlessing spell to take hold when you pray, but this might work for some other spells.  For example you can have something like Gift of Charity apply when praying.)

3. To find the spell's FormID, you will need to open the Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp file in xEdit (also known as TESVEdit or TES5Edit)
- Once you get xEdit running, you'll see a little window for "module selection".  Right click on one of them and choose "select none".  Then use the "filter" search to type Wintersun and select Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp checkbox and press OK
- Notice in the left side that it automatically opened other things.  You'll see Skyrim, TESV, Update, Dawnguard and Dragonborn.  This puts Wintersun as 04 in our mini load order.

4. Click the plus next to Wintersun in xEdit and expand the "Spell" tree to find the name of the alter blessing.  For example if you follow Magnus, it looks like this:

WSN_AltarBlessing_Misc_Magnus_Spell "Blessing of Magnus" [SPEL:04019B78], Thus the spell's FormID is 04019B78 (xx019B78 where xx is your load order)

5. The first 2 characters corresponds to the place in the load order as described earlier.  You will need to know what place in the actual load order your mod is.  Once you get the FormID, close xEdit.  Then look in your mod manager to see what order the mod exists.  If you use Mod Organizer, this is under Mod Index on the right side.  You can use the filter search at the bottom of this pane so that you don't have to scroll through everything.  In my case, Wintersun is 78.  Since the Spel FormID we found in xEdit was 04019B78, it's actually 78019B78 for my load order. 

6. 78019B78 is a Hexidecimal value, but the config.json needs the decimal value.  Use a converter such as https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter

Place your value into the converter as Hex and press the Convert button.  You should get a decimal value that looks something like this 2013371256

7. Open your config.json file that we found in step 1.  Place a comma in the formlist after the current "last line" (you should do this for every section you edit, check the example attached)

"shrine_of_zenithar" : [ "" ],

The comma indicates that there will be 1 more item. Now put the line for your shrine in the Config.Json file:

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

Here's what I have in the intlist section

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ 1, -10, -100, -15, 15, 15 ]

You should also add your shrine to the stringlist section, check the attached config for what mine currently looks like.  In the stringlist section you can have custom messages appear when you pray.

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "Magnusize your life.", "Beware of Psijic's bearing rifts.", "The Synod are fuckwits.", "That's no eye, it's a testicle." ]

I hope I have explained it well enough, let me know if you have any questions!

Config.json 2.71 kB · 27 downloads

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, and I can't figure out why. I'm also having an awfully odd time figuring out the load order - MO2 reports it as 61, in game the IDs are starting with a 63. Simply refuses to recognise Mora.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 9:16 AM, Marg597 said:
Spoiler

Here are some instructions for how to include a diety from Wintersun into the Shrines config, but generally the instructions can be used for setting up the vanilla diety as well.   You'd also want to have Wintersun - Sexlab Integration and perhaps WintersunSLI - DD Expansion if you use Devious Devices, as well as the V2 patch for Shrines posted earlier in this thread.  This will allow you to do the following every 24 hours when you "pray":

1. Find the "config.json" file for the mod, it should be somewhere like \Sexlab_Shrines\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL_Shrines

2. Find the FormID of the AltarBlessing "Spell" that you want to use when praying (you may want your diety's AltarBlessing spell to take hold when you pray, but this might work for some other spells.  For example you can have something like Gift of Charity apply when praying.)

3. To find the spell's FormID, you will need to open the Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp file in xEdit (also known as TESVEdit or TES5Edit)
- Once you get xEdit running, you'll see a little window for "module selection".  Right click on one of them and choose "select none".  Then use the "filter" search to type Wintersun and select Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp checkbox and press OK
- Notice in the left side that it automatically opened other things.  You'll see Skyrim, TESV, Update, Dawnguard and Dragonborn.  This puts Wintersun as 04 in our mini load order.

4. Click the plus next to Wintersun in xEdit and expand the "Spell" tree to find the name of the alter blessing.  For example if you follow Magnus, it looks like this:

WSN_AltarBlessing_Misc_Magnus_Spell "Blessing of Magnus" [SPEL:04019B78], Thus the spell's FormID is 04019B78 (xx019B78 where xx is your load order)

5. The first 2 characters corresponds to the place in the load order as described earlier.  You will need to know what place in the actual load order your mod is.  Once you get the FormID, close xEdit.  Then look in your mod manager to see what order the mod exists.  If you use Mod Organizer, this is under Mod Index on the right side.  You can use the filter search at the bottom of this pane so that you don't have to scroll through everything.  In my case, Wintersun is 78.  Since the Spel FormID we found in xEdit was 04019B78, it's actually 78019B78 for my load order. 

6. 78019B78 is a Hexidecimal value, but the config.json needs the decimal value.  Use a converter such as https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter

Place your value into the converter as Hex and press the Convert button.  You should get a decimal value that looks something like this 2013371256

7. Open your config.json file that we found in step 1.  Place a comma in the formlist after the current "last line" (you should do this for every section you edit, check the example attached)

The comma indicates that there will be 1 more item. Now put the line for your shrine in the Config.Json file:

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "2013371256|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

You should also add your shrine to the stringlist section, check the attached config for what mine currently looks like.  In the stringlist section you can have custom messages appear when you pray.

"shrine_of_magnus" : [ "Magnusize your life.", "Beware of Psijic's bearing rifts.", "The Synod are fuckwits.", "That's no eye, it's a testicle." ]

Config.json 2.71 kB · 52 downloads

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting this to work for the Wintersun god St. Alessia.  I've tried so many different ways of entering the name, but it keeps saying that it's not supported.

2 hours ago, Hero529 said:

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting this to work for the Wintersun god St. Alessia.  I've tried so many different ways of entering the name, but it keeps saying that it's not supported.

Have you already done the steps of getting the hex value for the FormID?  (e.g. "WSN_AltarBlessing_Misc_StAlessia_Spell "Blessing of St. Alessia" [SPEL:xx24C5E2]" xx changes based on your load order)

Honestly I'm not sure how well this works if the shrine is more than 1 word, I never did get it to work with Hermeus Mora.  It could also have something to do with the script thing I found in the previous post.  Best I could suggest would be "Shrine_of_StAlessia" based on how it's formatted in the Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp and if that doesn't work then I am not sure how to resolve it.

On 7/21/2021 at 1:41 AM, RedactedPrince said:

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, and I can't figure out why. I'm also having an awfully odd time figuring out the load order - MO2 reports it as 61, in game the IDs are starting with a 63. Simply refuses to recognise Mora.

Sorry for the super late reply on this one, but maybe if someone else runs into something like this see if you have something else changing the shrines.  check the load order in the mod manager for the coinciding number or I think in the "referenced by" tab in xedit after selecting the shrine in the Spell section on Wintersun esp file.  If another mod is loaded after this and edits the same thing it could change the ID

since everyone is late to the party... i will also be late

load order doesnt matter 

you skip first 2  numbers of 04019B78 and only convert 019B78

"shrine_of_talos" : [ "1030554|Skyrim.esm", "1030554|Skyrim.esm" ],
which is FB99A

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Hi, I'm using wintersun SL integration mod and each time I pray to Dibella (Wintersun power) my PC arousal jumps to 100. Is this mod causing it? Because I think that a year ago I hadn't SL Shrines installed and it Wintersun never boosted PC arousal.

probably

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like I broke my savegame with this mod. Decided to edit the config file midgame and then the game CTDs when I load. So I reinstalled SL Shrines but it still CTDs on any game where I have used a shrine before.

I'm also getting two blessings with the same name. Probabably because I'm using Requiem and it makes changes to temple blessings, but SL Shrines still does its things. Attached my paplog.

The line "Warning: Property TempleDispel on script TempleBlessingScript attached to  (9D008CC2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" looks suspicious.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Inception
8 hours ago, Inception said:

It seems like I broke my savegame with this mod. Decided to edit the config file midgame and then the game CTDs when I load. So I reinstalled SL Shrines but it still CTDs on any game where I have used a shrine before.

I'm also getting two blessings with the same name. Probabably because I'm using Requiem and it makes changes to temple blessings, but SL Shrines still does its things. Attached my paplog.

The line "Warning: Property TempleDispel on script TempleBlessingScript attached to  (9D008CC2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" looks suspicious.

Papyrus.0.log 97.84 kB · 0 downloads

you cant play skyrim with mods without stablility patches/fixes

if you ctd on save/load that means your save already broken and lost bunch of critical data

you options are:

keep trying to load it

start new game and then try load your save

load previous save and hope its not dead enough

waste few hours/days and purge your save of all mod related content, and maybe it will load

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you cant play skyrim with mods without stablility patches/fixes

if you ctd on save/load that means your save already broken and lost bunch of critical data

you options are:

keep trying to load it

start new game and then try load your save

load previous save and hope its not dead enough

waste few hours/days and purge your save of all mod related content, and maybe it will load

Thanks for the support. I have a few options there.

• 1 month later...

I don't have Shrines in storage utill folder (using MO2 in virtual folder there is no folder for this mod). My mods from sse for beginers guide. And seems like it not working. I've tried both versions (for sla and another).

NVM, I just dumb. I downloaded two sla addons.

Edited by hakto
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, Marg597 said:

Config.json 2.71 kB · 139 downloads

Thank you so much for the instruction. I'm stuck at the 5th step though. In my mod load order, Wintersun is 473. So if xx is the load order, it's 1 digit short for me. How should I put in the xx?

On 3/13/2022 at 3:39 AM, buxxuc30 said:

Thank you so much for the instruction. I'm stuck at the 5th step though. In my mod load order, Wintersun is 473. So if xx is the load order, it's 1 digit short for me. How should I put in the xx?

473 is the "priority".  If you're using Mod Organizer, you'll want to look at the Mod Index column where the plugins are listed in order to get the 2 characters.  Alternately you can open all your mods in xEdit and look it up that way.

Also that part of my instruction might be wrong.  Please refer to what Ed wrote:

Edited by Marg597
  • 3 months later...

Since I haven't seen anyone made a post about it, I'll leave these here:

"shrine_of_hermaeus mora" : [ "1060523|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp", "1060523|Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp" ]

"shrine_of_hermaeus mora" : [ 1, -10, -100, -15, 15, 15 ]

"shrine_of_hermaeus mora" : [ "Embrace me in your body and mind!", "How I long to make you squirm with my tentacles" ]

For people who worship Herma Mora.

Two questions for @Ed86, or anyone else who knows the answers.

1. I am playing with Wintersun and I would like to worship Dibella or Mephala as my main god while also praying to Julianos or Akatosh as a secondary god. Is it possible to set up the config so I can do this and get the sexlab effects for which ever one I pray to first once the cooldown is over? As it stands now I can only get the effect from whichever one I worship even though I've set the required favor to 0.

2. Is it possible to add the conjuration studies from "DTNecromancerCamp", "https://www.dracotorre.com/mods/necromancercamp/" to the list of shrines? They remove shrine blessings and then apply their own blessing when you use them so I think they're a type of shrine but I'm not sure. Looking at the config it appeared that the "name" used is the activator so I checked the DTNecromancerCamp.esp and set up the Config.json lines like this

"necromancer's study":["488252|DTNecromancerCamp.esp","488252|DTNecromancerCamp.esp"],
        "daedric study":["1530306|DTNecromancerCamp.esp","1530306|DTNecromancerCamp.esp"]

"necromancer's study":[1,-10,-100,-15,0,0],
        "daedric study":[1,-10,-100,-15,0,0]

"necromancer's study":["Your time of intense necromantic study has cooled your mind"],
        "daedric study":["Your time of intense daedric study has cooled your mind"]

but I'm not getting either the "Your time of intense study" response I put in the config or the "you've all ready prayed today" cooldown response from this mod. Did I set up the config wrong or is the problem with the study shrines themselves?

15 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Two questions for @Ed86, or anyone else who knows the answers.

1. I am playing with Wintersun and I would like to worship Dibella or Mephala as my main god while also praying to Julianos or Akatosh as a secondary god. Is it possible to set up the config so I can do this and get the sexlab effects for which ever one I pray to first once the cooldown is over? As it stands now I can only get the effect from whichever one I worship even though I've set the required favor to 0.

2. Is it possible to add the conjuration studies from "DTNecromancerCamp", "https://www.dracotorre.com/mods/necromancercamp/" to the list of shrines? They remove shrine blessings and then apply their own blessing when you use them so I think they're a type of shrine but I'm not sure. Looking at the config it appeared that the "name" used is the activator so I checked the DTNecromancerCamp.esp and set up the Config.json lines like this

"necromancer's study":["488252|DTNecromancerCamp.esp","488252|DTNecromancerCamp.esp"],
        "daedric study":["1530306|DTNecromancerCamp.esp","1530306|DTNecromancerCamp.esp"]

"necromancer's study":[1,-10,-100,-15,0,0],
        "daedric study":[1,-10,-100,-15,0,0]

"necromancer's study":["Your time of intense necromantic study has cooled your mind"],
        "daedric study":["Your time of intense daedric study has cooled your mind"]

but I'm not getting either the "Your time of intense study" response I put in the config or the "you've all ready prayed today" cooldown response from this mod. Did I set up the config wrong or is the problem with the study shrines themselves?

1. i dont get it

2. you probably need to make esp patch to add activator scripts to those  shrines

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1. i dont get it

2. you probably need to make esp patch to add activator scripts to those  shrines

1. I want to pray to two gods at the same time and have this mod work for both. Right now it only works for the god I worship in Wintersun.

2. Thank you for the help. Which activator script does it need? The study shrines all seem to have the "TempleBlessingScript" on their activator.

Edited by DarkFireTim
14 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

1. I want to pray to two gods at the same time and have this mod work for both. Right now it only works for the god I worship in Wintersun.

2. Thank you for the help. Which activator script does it need? The study shrines all seem to have the "TempleBlessingScript" on their activator.

well you can pray only once per day, so need to rewrite code?

hm... afaik for wintersun you need to check wsm_prayerspell_script spell, author of wintersun patch disabled shrines activators

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well you can pray only once per day, so need to rewrite code?

hm... afaik for wintersun you need to check wsm_prayerspell_script spell, author of wintersun patch disabled shrines activators

Ahhhh, I think I see the problem. Looks like both my questions lead back to Wintersun being designed for its gods and only one god at a time.

Thank you for the help Ed68.

• 5 months later...
On 6/22/2018 at 1:53 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Stendarr (The Steadfast) is the God of Mercy, Charity, Well-Earned Luck and Justice, and acclaimed as the God of Compassion and Righteous Rule.

Obviously Mr. Goody "No Fun" Stendarr favors purity and strongly recommends chaperones as well as chastity vows. BEGONE THOT.

I was reading this and in my mind spawns picture about Stendarr's chastity belt spawns on a prayer. If there's a bels - bra spawns. If belt and bra are there - some more gear, like panel chastity gag that prevents oral sex.

Maybe someone knows if in some mod there's some chastity spell, that can be added to "formList"?

• 3 months later...