I took a look at that follower once. Someone really needs to translate it into English.

Translate Radiation Weapons Kit - Sonia NV Edition into english? It's umm.. already in english been in english since I have known about it unless you are referring to a different follower.

She'd be easy to adapt. She specifically has Sex dialogue topics that are divided up much more simply than Willow's. Typically on script begin she is undressed, on script end some state variables are set and the IMOD command for FTB is played along with sounds. The state variables force an after sex dialogue that handles redressing and fading back in from black.

I'm also confused as to what you mean by translating her. Maybe you mean some other mod?

Going to try this out. Have you thought about doing one for this one as well? Radiation Weapons Kit - Sonia NV Edition by Stirred this one is also a follower and she also has a fadetoblack sex scene. Here is a link to it http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38048

Haven't tried that one. Unfortunately, chances are that I'm most likely not going to in the near future, if ever. I'm pretty busy at the moment and the update for SexoutAffairs is still in the works and has top priority, but my time on modding is severely limited for the next couple of months.

If astymma's post is any indication, than it shouldn't be too hard to implement sexout into that mod. It would just be a matter of removing the fade to black effect and adding appropriate commands from sexout.

Last I checked the mod wasn't in English, it was in something approaching it. The dialogue in that mod gets really, really bad in spots, probably because the modder is a non-English speaker. Maybe it's been improved since I tried it, but I remember the dialogue just being so bad I had to get rid of it.

Personally' date=' I'd hope ARES project gets a higher priority for a sexout patch. That right there is an awesome mod. And hell, the NPC already is a converted sexbot. It's practically custom made for sexout.

[/quote']

It's no different than Willow as far as adding Sexout would go. It already has an FTB sex scene. It would just need a code substitution.

TBH, I want to type a huge long rant about this... this task is so ridiculously easy to do given the existing Sexout FAQ and only a tiny amount of scripting research, I'm surprised amateur modders don't release mods like this on a regular basis.

Last I checked the mod wasn't in English, it was in something approaching it. The dialogue in that mod gets really, really bad in spots, probably because the modder is a non-English speaker. Maybe it's been improved since I tried it, but I remember the dialogue just being so bad I had to get rid of it.

Maybe the version you found might of been one of those converted from the English versions. I have never seen it in anything but English. Her voice comes from the Melissa the Great Khan scout voice package she has a ton of neat options a store a challenge where you get things when you hit certain levels in stats though I think they are set a bit low since you get 30 skill points in three categories on creation of your player that goes past most of her set challenges. Random sex at certain times not sure if it comes from hitting some of the challenges or if it's something else.

Thank you very much this worked like a charm finally made it all the way and finished willows quests and there was no problem with the fadetoblack sex scene. Now if only I could get the companions have sex one to work.

*nvm figured it out guess it only works on the generic companions.

Thank you very much this worked like a charm finally made it all the way and finished willows quests and there was no problem with the fadetoblack sex scene. Now if only I could get the companions have sex one to work.

You're welcome.

Just to clarify, this mod does not affect the companions. Those get handled by either SexoutCompanions or the new Veronica/Cass D/s mod.

You're welcome.

Just to clarify, this mod does not affect the companions. Those get handled by either SexoutCompanions or the new Veronica/Cass D/s mod.

Yeap I know that is why I said *Now if only I could get the companions have sex one to work.* SexoutCompanions was the one I was talking about if I had paid attention I wouldn't of even downloaded it as I don't really ever do much with the generic companions plus I now have the rape one and the strapon on so the sexoutcompaion one is no longer needed now that I know that it is for the in game companions and not the installed companions that you installed into your game.

• 3 weeks later...

File Name: SexoutWillow

File Submitter: BruceWayne

File Submitted: 02 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

SexoutWillow by BruceWayne

This mod replaces the Fade-to-black sex scene from the Willow Companion Mod with a random Sexout scene. To get the Sex scene you have to complete Willow´s romance quest.

Update: 04/11/12

I've tidied up the script some more and fixed some minor errors and inconsistencies. This should fix the Pregnancy-related freezes. This mod was made, using the NVSE beta 3b2. So you might need to upgrade to this version. If you've updated SexoutNG to 2.6.71 you need (or better have) the new NVSE (3b2) anyway. As always, feedback is very welcome, be it good or bad (it better be good though:D) If you don't feel like typing or posting, clicking the "Thanks!" button would be your sign of approval;)

[spoiler=Old Updates]

Update: 01/11/12

Experimental V3 out. Please test and report if it resolves freezes related to pregnancy. If other issues arise, please report them. Plugin is found here.

Update: 29/10/12

More and more users are running into freezes while using SOPregancy. I don't know the reasons that might cause that bug, because I'm not using SOPregnancy. I will look into this, after I've updated SexoutAffairs and try to fix it. In the meantime, you could try using the old version and see if the problem persists. It doesn't have strapon support, but should work fine otherwise. Additionally it'd help me to know, if it's related to strapon use or not, so please report, if it works with the older version. For all the mod-savvy users out there, I posted the code of SOWillow here. Feel free to have a look at it and report any possible errors and I can fix them immediately.

Update: 03/10/12

Okay, 3 weeks, 500 downloads and only one bugreport are enough for me to call this one done.

One user reported issues with pregnancy, but no one else seems to have any problems.

Unless there are major changes to sexout or NVWillow, or unforeseen issues should arise, there is really no need to call this WIP anymore.

You can still report bugs and I try to fix them, if you can prove to me that this mod is the culprit.

Requirements

SexoutNG by prideslayer

Willow - A Better Companion Experience by llamaRCA

Sexout Common Resources by Halstrom

NVSE latest beta 3b2

Installation

Drop SexoutWillow.esp in your data folder.

Make sure it is loaded after NVWillow.esp!

You can merge the SexoutWillow.esp in your bashed patch to avoid load order cluttering.

If you want to update your version, just overwrite the old file. Remember to rebuild your bashed patch (if you are using one), if you want to see the changes.

Additional Info

I enabled player controls during Willow's "warm up" dance, so you can get a better view. :cool: Don't run away! (I guess she will eventually find you, but you never know..)

Make sure she is following you, when you ask her. If she is in wander mode she might run away during her dance... (I think this also happens, if you don't use this mod)

I'd love to hear feedback, suggestions and/or constructive criticism. So rate, comment, troll, whatever.. :D

Click here to download this file

this has probably been asked about a thousand times but here i go any way!!  is there any chance you can make a mod that adds willow to the tryout encounters?  if im being a spaz sorry in advance

No need for excuses, you're the first to ask (me). :D

This would be a task for the tryout crew and is way beyond the scope of this mod. Personally, I have no interest in doing that.

this has probably been asked about a thousand times but here i go any way!!  is there any chance you can make a mod that adds willow to the tryout encounters?  if im being a spaz sorry in advance

No need for excuses, you're the first to ask (me). :D

This would be a task for the tryout crew and is way beyond the scope of this mod. Personally, I have no interest in doing that.

Fair enough

• 4 weeks later...

no idea if this mod is still being worked on but is there a way to choose what sex animation or act that willow performs?

No, in order to be as least intrusive to the original mod, the sex act gets chosen randomly.

ah ok, fair enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the plugin issue or my fault, but playing a female character and getting a strap-on scene results in the strap on being "equipped" but not showing up, texture or model wise.

Is that because it's not in SSR? I'm using that version.

I was assuming that Sexout itself was adding the strapons to appropriate lists as to avoid this kind of problem. I hadn't have this kind of problem during testing, than again I didn't test the SSR version much.

Edit: Make sure that you've deleted the st.esp. I've just read, that having that installed, messes up the items that sexout recognizes. You only need the resources for the strapons to show up.