This post is not necessarily a problem with this mod, but a problem that we should be aware of all the same.

When running this with Willow 1.05, I used either Sexout Sex (the one where you simply talk to people to start a romp) or Sexout Bangatron (where you just hit an action key).  Whichever was used, Willow was involved in a Sexout-governed three-way, and lost her companion wheel and all of her tactical and personal chat options thereafter.  She continued to follow and fight, so I didn't think much of it.  I think the only thing that was left was the dismiss, wait/follow and return to the bungalow; picking outfits was still enabled dialog but she wouldn't actually switch outfits.  Her radio and the call box at the bungalow had no options on them but to cancel.

After duplicating this bug a couple times, what I *think* is happening is that Sexout is overriding the NPC's AI when staging a threesome, and not putting Willow's unique AI back properly, and/or the AI override causes her governing scripts and dialog quests to get confused.  It only happens on threesomes, and it doesn't matter how you get her into that threesome.  Normal Player-on-Willow uses of Sexout work just fine.  So no matter how much you wanna tag-team her with Boone, don't do it!

@Krysee: That info should be posted to either the SexoutSex or Bangatron! thread. Unless SexoutWillow breaks Willow's AI through actions caused by this mod, there is no reason for it to be a bugreport for this mod. SOSex, Bang! and SOWillow are completely independent in a way where all of these use different methods of letting the player have sex with Willow. 

@JBear: There is no apparent reason why this wouldn't work with 1.05. DId you try and it didn't work?

• 3 weeks later...

Everyhing seems to work fine for me, Except that she keeps the strapon on after sex and I cant remove it.

Looks pretty weird when she runs around with a strapon on her normal clothes. =P

Yeah, me too. I always use the console to remove it.

I seem to be having an issue where when I ask Willow for sex, she just kinda stands there and the music starts playing but nothing happens, I still remain in control, her clothes stay on, etc.  Basically all it does is turn on the music for a little bit then goes back to normal.

I have had the same problem with the strap on not disappearing after sex in the bungalow. I have tried swapping outfits using Willows clothing system but the strap on stays there on every outfit. The only way I could remove it was via console

I think I have an idea what's up with that:

If you have sex with her in her bungalow and get a strapon scene the removal is fine, but if you get a strapon scene outside the bungalow it is not?

No. For me its everytime anywhere the same. And the Kissing anim does not work, Willow and my char just standing there, and thats it.

This just happened to me as well. Would you know the console command to remove it?

Everyhing seems to work fine for me, Except that she keeps the strapon on after sex and I cant remove it.

Looks pretty weird when she runs around with a strapon on her normal clothes. =P

Yeah, me too. I always use the console to remove it.

click on the NPC

use command "showinventory"

scroll up to where you see the item needed to be removed if not present in the window when started. (page up, page down)

When you find the item use the command

"removeitem ######## #" the item code and number of items to be removed.

I am working on memory here so I might be off but you can still try it.

click on the NPC

use command "showinventory"

scroll up to where you see the item needed to be removed if not present in the window when started. (page up, page down)

When you find the item use the command

"removeitem ######## #" the item code and number of items to be removed.

I am working on memory here so I might be off but you can still try it.

That is the correct console command. Willow, however, has so much crap in her inventory, it may not display when you click on her.

That is the reason for the page up and page down reference. You will have to scroll up and down to get the strap-on. Perhaps maybe some kind soul will post the strap-on that she uses ( provided it is the same one all the time and not random) and then it would be easier to give the fix for this minor bug.

Perhaps if some finds the strapon in their load order they can post the number here. use the XX for the first two numbers of the item number ( as they are the load order prefix of the mod used... )

Disclaimer: The page up or page down is the command I believe is correct. I remember scrolling up and down to find items before in the past. Not too much apparently as I can't remember for sure the keys used with 100% confidence. 90% yes. :)

The ID is xx0410C0 with xx being the load order index of Sexout Common Resources.

To remove it, click Willow while the console is opened and make sure she is selected (viewable at the top of the screen) and type in:

removeitem xx0410C0 1
with xx being the load order index from SCR. (you can get the mod index by looking at the load order with FOMM, Wrye and/or probably NMM)
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've ever used anything having to do with Sexout. For the life of me I cannot get this to work.

I've had NVSE from before for other mods and just recently reinstalled it for the newest updates (If I missed any since I originally got it over a year ago), I than got the Extender from prideslayer on here, since I believe it is required for SexoutNG to work. SexoutNG itself (Was a bit confusing, I've never had a "Core" file for any of the mods I've installed in the past from the Nexus site). Got MCM, which is working fine since I've activated it. As for the Sexout Common Resources, when I follow the link it says the thread is locked and not to use it, so I followed the OP's link in their signature that lead to SCR and downloaded the " SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.7z" which I assumed was the file I needed for this to work. Than Prideslayers version of FOMM which I used to install all of the above files needed to get SexoutWillow to run, along with itself

So as far as I can tell, everything I have is what was needed along with being installed correctly from what I can tell, however when I activate "SexoutWillow.esp" and go to run FNV, I just get an instant CTD as soon as I start it up with FNV4GB.

I've obviously messed up on something majorly, but could someone point me in the right direction? I've never really had this big of a problem trying to get a mod working for FNV before lol.

I'm assuming you have managed to get SexoutNG working using SexoutSexLite before adding any other mods because if that doesn't work you've got the basics screwed up

Ok we need to see a load order to help, FOMM can drop it into txt format

Prideslayers FOMM should show in red if Load Order is incorrect or possibly missing masters in another color

Please let us know where that link to the locked thread is so we can fix/delete it

If you read the instructions in SCR you will see you need 2 files, the esm and the data file, the debug is only to make tokens visible

Which version of Willow are you using, there was a new version released 2 days ago that may not be compatible, I'm not sure anyones tested it yet

Ritual Clarity does a great SCR installation Tutorial here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30291-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation-and-installation/

I was using this mostly as the reference for what was needed: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9-sexoutwillow/

In requirements it has a link for "Sexout Common Resources" leading to here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2283-old-scr-locked-thread-do-not-use/

I than... Oh it was yours lol, well I followed the link in your signature to get to what I thought was the "new" or at least proper SCR. But since you mentioned Data was it's own and I needed another for the esm... that must be what's wrong.

But yeah, the "SexoutWillow.esp" shows in red for me when check marked. I also got "SexoutSex" to see if I could get it working and I have the same issue where it's esp is shown in red when check marked.

Also I have the previous version of the latest Willow updates, which I believe is 1.05. I haven't gotten the latest update yet that Llama just put up.

My load order is: 

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Niner.esm
Sexout.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
FCOMaster.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
NVWillow.esp
Scarred Race.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp
TrooperOverhaul-Dragbody.esp
FCO.esp
FCO - Roberts Patch.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
Cass_Redux_Mikoto.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
CourierCacheWSE.esp
T6M Old World Blues Replace.esp
chestrig.esp
UrgeWasterScarf.esp
Eyepatch.esp
WearableDogtags.esp
Patient Gown at Startup by TheCalculator.esp
GrimyBusinesswearFix.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 40
Total plugins: 43

I'm doing a few things as I write this to try and figure it out myself, but I'll be eyeing this thread as well. I tried getting this all working a few weeks ago to no avail. But I really wanna get it to work haha. To breathe new life into the game and all that. 

SexoutSex & SexoutSexLite are 2 plugins doing nearly exactly the same thing, SexoutSexLite has a few less extra's and does not require SCR it is the most basic SexMod there is to test Sexout is installed correctly and working.

Get that working as your first step, you can delete it and upgrade to SexoutSex after installing SCR