Let me tell you a little story. Which happens to be 100% true.

So i got sexout, had willow for a while, and noticed sexoutwillow. got it. did all the requirements, and all that.

so i start a new game, pick her up, do her quests, yada yada, i notice all the peck kiss scenes are still blacked out. didnt read up on whether they in particular were or not, but yeah. kinda doubting the mod was gonna function as i thought it would.

so we finally near the end of our romance, and she's "ready". we're in the bungalow, i lead her near the bed, just in case, and the animation triggers, like it should. except its wonky. Im seemingly on the floor, but clipping throught the bed; i seem to be animated properly by Sexout, but willow is lying there diagonally, NOT alligned or animated, just laying there nekkid.

So then we both climax, and suddenly my camera is blurry, and im staring at a wall, and the autosave loads.

i died. Willow killed me. With her VAGINA.

so when i got done laughing, i reloaded and tried again. the animation worked semi properly, just a little line up difficulty. we finish, and she disappears. i survived. i go searching round the house, nothing. console, prid her, enable and moveto player, nothing. so i go outside and try again, still nothing. but this is how she left me. 22380_2014-04-17_00001.png

im not complaining or anything, i just had a hilarious bunch of malfunctions, probably all my fault, and i wanted to share.

:lol:

There are no "kiss on the cheek" animations and I felt full-on frenching with heavy petting seemed kinda out of place in those situations. The alignment on the bed is diagonally, because if I were to put them "straight" on the bed there would be all kinds of insane clipping and both actors wouldn't really fit on the bed.

As for the wonkiness, that can happen with certain types of animations, especially if they happen on uneven grounds. However, I can guarantee you that this mod does not contain any vagina-killing. :D

Make sure you get sexout itself up and running properly (newest versions of everything, etc) and check your peripheral mods like Spunk and Lust for any related side-effects. Reloading while a sex scene plays or loading a save while a scene is in progress is not recommended for any sexout mod and will break it in most cases.

yeah. joshnz from the nexus strongly suggested the same for his AP mod. i borked more than a few saves in both fallout and skyrim by disobeying that rule. though it wasnt the issue here. im about to try one more time and see if whacktastic things happen again.

update - yeah third times the charm. everythings fine. just some general wonkiness in the play session the first two times. cool beans.

only complaint ive ever had with the loverslab animations, is that i sometimes wish there was a way to get a SPECIFIC animation to play on command. is there a way for that?

IIRC, loading a save with an ongoing scene and loading a save while a scene is playing is something every beth sex mod struggles with. It's the way these mods work and how the engines are build. Some people even suggest that loading in general (sex mods or not) is a bad idea and should only be done after the game was restarted. 

Unfortunately there is currently no way to change the ongoing animations after the sex has started. It's one of sexout's major shortcomings. You can select specific animations in the script, but that would open another can of worms, because everyone likes to see different things.

You need the Bangatron, it's in the Sexout section.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29552-wip-beta-the-sexout-bangatron-updated-410-req-scr-help-test-earn-my-gratitude/

yeah. joshnz from the nexus strongly suggested the same for his AP mod. i borked more than a few saves in both fallout and skyrim by disobeying that rule. though it wasnt the issue here. im about to try one more time and see if whacktastic things happen again.

update - yeah third times the charm. everythings fine. just some general wonkiness in the play session the first two times. cool beans.

only complaint ive ever had with the loverslab animations, is that i sometimes wish there was a way to get a SPECIFIC animation to play on command. is there a way for that?

i dunno if i was coming off as ungrateful or anything. but just in case i was... and even if i wasnt...

you guys kick ass. This is a surprisingly mature, helpful community here, and that's not considering the fact that its mostly devoted to adult modifications.

We the peons love all of you modders, admins, and floater/lurker helpers. You guys and gals make my brain happy.

just wanted to say I'm a fan of all the sexout mods and only recently started using the normal willow companion mod and really like it too.

after getting to the romance scene I decided to check LL on a whim to see if there was a way to make them compatible, and LOL, of course not only is there a way but its specialized mod with better views during the dance and included kissing animations.

fantastic! this place never lets me down. great work BruceWayne

• 2 weeks later...

No, the moans are independent from sexout. They usually play during the ftb scene. You might be able to create a custom sound voice set with sosreplacer, using willow voice assets though. I haven't looked at sosreplacer for a while, but I think it has been updated recently or is in the process of being updated right now.

вопрос : данный мод сделан под версию 1.02, но у меня стоит 1.04, (из-за этого ломаются анимации сексоута) так вот, если я откачу Иву до версии 0.97-3, то будет ли работать всё нормально? (просто перекапывать тонну плагинов или переустанавливать игру в 3 раз заново не хватит нервов). простите за машинный перевод

question: this mod is made for version 1.02, but I have is 1.04. So if I rolled back to the version 0.97-3 Willow, shall it work normally? (just dig over a ton plugins or reinstall the game 3 times again not enough nerves). sorry for machine translation

It should work fine with 1.04, seeing that only a couple of minor bugs were fixed.

If you are using Willow 0.97-3, you can use SexoutWillow V3. There is no russian translation for that, but that shouldn't matter since it would only translate debug messages anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...