1 hour ago, ClockworkTower said:

I'm getting a blank black infinite loading screen after entering the cave for the first time, I enter the cave turn the corner approach the castle then the screen goes black and it stays that way, the background music still plays but it just won't put me back in the game, what do I do to fix this cuz this looks like an awesome mod?

I don't have this problem, si I don't know. Check in the CK if the door links is not damaged. Try also to get teleported into via console.

Check also your skeleton installation : I get a mess like that in AFS, it was caused by Hagraven outfits, which needs XPMSE.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 2:55 PM, Delzaron said:

I don't have this problem, si I don't know. Check in the CK if the door links is not damaged. Try also to get teleported into via console.

Check also your skeleton installation : I get a mess like that in AFS, it was caused by Hagraven outfits, which needs XPMSE.

What is the console command and cell id?

1 hour ago, ClockworkTower said:

What is the console command and cell id?

I don't remember. All the mod stuff have the tag aDP. Use that to get the cell names. They are few, so it should not be a problem to find the good one.

You can also explore the mod in the CK.

For being teleported by console, get the cell name, and use "coc cellname"

• 4 weeks later...

On being led to the lizard's mistress and trying to talk to Jazera, CTD.  Papyrus says "[01/09/2021 - 03:10:04PM] Error: aDP0_zInquiry (2E1B22E8): unknown quest objective 100."

That's Fragment_6 in QF_aDP0_zInquiry_041b22e8.

The quest aDP0_zInquiry DOES show a stage 100, with a log entry of "I fallen into a trap!".  That tells me it should trigger before being led to Jazeera, not after.

Sequence of Events:

1.  Enter Cave

2.  Screen Goes Dark

3.  Naked in Cage

4.  Led to Jazeera

Problem is being led to Jazera should occur in aDP1_begin, not aDP0_zInquiry.

Gonna give it a try with setstage on zInquiry before following the lizard, see what happens.

3 minutes ago, aurreth said:

On being led to the lizard's mistress and trying to talk to Jazera, CTD.  Papyrus says "[01/09/2021 - 03:10:04PM] Error: aDP0_zInquiry (2E1B22E8): unknown quest objective 100."

That's Fragment_6 in QF_aDP0_zInquiry_041b22e8.

The quest aDP0_zInquiry DOES show a stage 100, with a log entry of "I fallen into a trap!".  That tells me it should trigger before being led to Jazeera, not after.

Sequence of Events:

1.  Enter Cave

2.  Screen Goes Dark

3.  Naked in Cage

4.  Led to Jazeera

Problem is being led to Jazera should occur in aDP1_begin, not aDP0_zInquiry.

Gonna give it a try with setstage on zInquiry before following the lizard, see what happens.

Ok, crash is at stage 70 of adp1_begin.

17 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Ok, crash is at stage 70 of adp1_begin.

Aaaand don't even have to talk to her, just get close.

Be nice if Skyrim had, I dunno, an actual crash log.  I don't mean Papyrus, that never seems to tell you what actually went wrong.

2 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Aaaand don't even have to talk to her, just get close.

Be nice if Skyrim had, I dunno, an actual crash log.  I don't mean Papyrus, that never seems to tell you what actually went wrong.

Stage 72 gets me to the point I can see someone else walk around, get close to her, crash.

Shame, looks like an interesting mod, but I'll wait until it is more stable.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

you crash if you're near a npcs ?

Yup.  Second crash, after using setstage, could have been a coincidence, some script or dialogue or animation causing the crash.

I should clarify I was using SE.  Initially Jazera was a red triangle.  I ran NifOptimizer so that she showed up.  But that's not the only thing that has to be done.  SE requires that all dimensions on textures be a multiple of 4.  1024x1024 is good, 1024x1050 is not.  So the mesh has to be right AND the textures have to be the right size.

Scripts usually just copy over.  There is the header mismatch (Vanilla uses 43, SE uses 44), but that rarely causes problem and can be fixed by opening and resaving the mod in CK.

Usually you can just unpack the mod, hit it with CAO, and zip it back up. 

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

you crash if you're near a npcs ?

Ah, this could be it.  Uninstalled and reinstalled mod, and I get a conflict between Deadly Pleasure and FNIS.  Which is really strange.  Why is FNIS_aa2.pex included in Deadly Pleasure?  No mod should be trying to overwrite FNIS.

Edit:  No accompanying FNIS_aa2.psc in the Source directory.

50 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Ah, this could be it.  Uninstalled and reinstalled mod, and I get a conflict between Deadly Pleasure and FNIS.  Which is really strange.  Why is FNIS_aa2.pex included in Deadly Pleasure?  No mod should be trying to overwrite FNIS.

Edit:  No accompanying FNIS_aa2.psc in the Source directory.

Removing FNIS_aa2.pex from the mod fixed the crash.  Basically at certain points your mod was trying to overwrite FNIS animation data and the conflict killed the game.

Edit:  during the first "demonstration" both girls just vanish.  I assume that is the missing Komotor T2 animations.

Edit Edit:  Fixed.  I hadn't registered the T2 animations in SLAL.  Did that, reloaded save, ran scene again, devices and animations appeared.  So there's the fix.  Install animations.  Unpack the mod, delete FNIS_aa2.pex from the Scripts directory.  Zip it back up, install the mod.  Load game, register animations in SLAL, then play the mod.

Some of the Komo animations leave the player embedded in the floor, unable to move or interact with anything.  If you use the free cam to fly out and take a look at yourself you only see a ghost outline, with all nearby NPC's looking at the sky as if you are somewhere in the ceiling.

Edit:  Had to disable the Komor animations to progress, since there is no way to skip the bugged animation in adp2_quai.

Hello, i'm interrested in this mod but also have some questions. Before i pay 15 bucks for the needed animation pack i would like to know what i get for my money. How big is this mod? I played things in the dark and from the deeps in the past and things in the dark was really huge but also very buggy and unfinished. What about this mod? Is it finished yet? Are there many ctd causing bugs? How many animations do i get with the animation pack because i have already installed very much animations in my game and reached nearly the limit. And last but not least wich mods where used to create this one? Are there incompatible mods? Wich body replacer where used to create the animations. I have mods like Schlongs of Skyrim, More Nasty Critters, Devious Devices Mods, Cursed Loot and the UNPB hdt body installed. Is this Mod compatible with the mentioned mods? Sorry for my bad english.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:10 PM, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i'm interrested in this mod but also have some questions. Before i pay 15 bucks for the needed animation pack i would like to know what i get for my money. How big is this mod? I played things in the dark and from the deeps in the past and things in the dark was really huge but also very buggy and unfinished. What about this mod? Is it finished yet? Are there many ctd causing bugs? How many animations do i get with the animation pack because i have already installed very much animations in my game and reached nearly the limit. And last but not least wich mods where used to create this one? Are there incompatible mods? Wich body replacer where used to create the animations. I have mods like Schlongs of Skyrim, More Nasty Critters, Devious Devices Mods, Cursed Loot and the UNPB hdt body installed. Is this Mod compatible with the mentioned mods? Sorry for my bad english.

The mod story is finished.

It's a small quest mod compared to TID. Maybe two hours to finish it.

You can use Komotor anims whitout the mod.

There is not incomparible mod, except the ones I don't know who occur in the same place the calstle cave entry is placed.

All the mod npcs are specific, except Erikur and the bard in Solitude.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:52 PM, Delzaron said:

The mod story is finished.

It's a small quest mod compared to TID. Maybe two hours to finish it.

You can use Komotor anims whitout the mod.

There is not incomparible mod, except the ones I don't know who occur in the same place the calstle cave entry is placed.

All the mod npcs are specific, except Erikur and the bard in Solitude.

Well i looked at Komotors Patreon Page and there is no T2 Animation Pack. Only T1 and T3 and some others. 29 Animation Packs are there to Download and i'm not really interrestet in downloading all of them to test wich one is the right one. In the decription of Deadly Pleasures is the T2 Animation Pack mentioned. So if i download the T3 Animation Pack, is the T2 Animation Pack included in this one?

On 1/22/2021 at 12:37 PM, Schalli1980 said:

Well i looked at Komotors Patreon Page and there is no T2 Animation Pack. Only T1 and T3 and some others. 29 Animation Packs are there to Download and i'm not really interrestet in downloading all of them to test wich one is the right one. In the decription of Deadly Pleasures is the T2 Animation Pack mentioned. So if i download the T3 Animation Pack, is the T2 Animation Pack included in this one?

I don't know. You should ak komotor on his discord page. I think there is somebody else who is selling that stuff too (she's developing a unity based game)

On 1/28/2021 at 1:59 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

hey does anyone here happen to have a download for komotor's animations since i can't seem to find them on his discord. Sorry if this has been asked before i was just hoping someone might be able to help me with this.

I don't know actually. He moived on another project. you should ask him himself, or to CPU. This guy is really helpful.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:34 AM, Delzaron said:

I don't know actually. He moived on another project. you should ask him himself, or to CPU. This guy is really helpful.

hey so i got Komotor's animations for both Oldrim and SSE but i play SSE so i was wondering if there was a sse conversion of this mod? and also if the version 2.5 animations for sse will work with this mod. sorry for being a pain just thought i would ask before i tried to port it my self. also does night mistress mansion have a sse port?

11 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

hey so i got Komotor's animations for both Oldrim and SSE but i play SSE so i was wondering if there was a sse conversion of this mod? and also if the version 2.5 animations for sse will work with this mod. sorry for being a pain just thought i would ask before i tried to port it my self. also does night mistress mansion have a sse port?

No, as I know. I think some people made it for their own.

I also authorized Nomkaz (the modder I worked with for that conversion purpose) to do as he please.