Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

OK-this is herewith the zap furniture no. 399 !

Welcome to the ZAP-cooking-studio...this item would be great with HDT rope-but it´s not ready for now-so I put instead the wrist and ankles very straight together-for now (without extra rope-like for the older hogtie-pose)  it can´t be created in a different way. Small parts of illusion will add the not-roped gaps between the feet and wrists.

Did I think it would be possible to use an HDT chain to connect bound hands and feet ?  Or just chains ?

From the one side, looking at all that wonderful new furniture and poses, I'm awaiting eagerly for the next release. From the other side, the amount of FNIS registered animations in my game reached its limit and a bit more will make the game crash on a save load.

So, when the next version will be released I'll find myself in front of a dilemma: whether to remove some of my SLAL packs in order to squeeze the ZaZ 9.0 into my existing profile or to split my mod list into two profiles (one for SLAL animations and another one for ZaZ 9.0).

For now Zaz 8.0+ in comparison with ZaZ 7.0 have 882 additional animations. How much is going to be in 9.0?

1 hour ago, Darcaan2012 said:

Just remember to back up your work.  This kind of project tempts Murphy to crash your hard drive.

Hello;-)

yes, I work into a cloud. During a week or some weeks, I upload the last additions simply. The cloud is shared with some other MODDERS (MUSJE and some, which I don´t like to mention at this state of work-anyway it will be a BIG surprise!!!) , so if I suddenly become ill or other nonsense happens (what I do not like to think about), all my mentioned friends can easily take the stuff as is and release it. I secured the pack like this so that the community will for SURE get the stuff in future to play with. And if suddenly my SSD would damage, I´d download the last edition from the cloud and add the some few lost items-I can quite easy remember, what I made....you can be VERY much relaxed-all fine.

MURPHY HAS NO CHANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Yokes !!!!

yes, yes...also the DDa yoke is implemented (I will also create a special furniture with that "martin-style...soon;-))...if you like, send me some pics here into this answer....i can create what you like to see.....;-)...

I got a very bad laryngitis the few days ago-think I will be better in some days...will be all fine;-))...primary, modding does´t need a voice:scream::wine::burger::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Ideal for having some DISNEY-time...and some learning vids from youtube...

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

yes, yes...also the DDa yoke is implemented (I will also create a special furniture with that "martin-style...soon;-))...if you like, send me some pics here into this answer....i can create what you like to see.....;-)...

I got a very bad laryngitis the few days ago-think I will be better in some days...will be all fine;-))...primary, modding does´t need a voice:scream::wine::burger::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Ideal for having some DISNEY-time...and some learning vids from youtube...

Oh It wasnt a demand but a shout of joy since you made those nice chain yokes. ^^

I had an additional idea for the One-bar-prison that I feel has some potential.

Currently the pose for the spread legs requires some sort of physical obstacle, like spikes on the side of the pole, in order to seem realistic. Though there's another method; Just have the character stand on a platform with a hole in the bottom, and have the pole pop up through that hole. The character would have to keep her legs spread to maintain footing on solid ground.

1bphole.jpg.9fddb4671b65b0124fdb1520473f483a.jpg

Anyhow, loving all the other stuff you've teased us with so far. The next version's gonna be a blast!

On 3/24/2019 at 9:31 PM, t.ara said:

...or you play with different skyrim-installations-I use three for now: SSE imitation (CBBE SE body with oldrim), my common skyrim with UUNP-body and also a skyrim SSE installation.

(you can create more than three different skyrim-folders on one drive, btw. (all of them have their suiting BS, FNIS, and mod-organizer-that´s no problem)

The mostly dilemma will be to let zap9 run aside of DD, but this info I gave lot of month ago. It´s not depending on the animation amount itself, it´s foremore a problem between the overall alternative-animations, which will be blasted if both mods are wanted. And probably if DD is also spending furnitures, the actual FNIS-resource will become easily overridden. I will not do that testing but lot of people had problems to let run zap 8 beside DD in the past. Can be that there´s a "lucky" and narrow chance for both or a simple "both do not working together".

IDK how much animations zap 9 will offer soon, there´s no plan to this. At the moment zap 9 has 408 animations in addition to zap 8.

I personally would look at this very much relaxed because zap will offer far enough items and new stuff to create a LOT of fine new mods, and not only furnitures and offsets!

Thanks for answer. It seems that I'm of that sort of lucky people who can use DD 4.2 together with ZAP 8.0+ and a few SLAL packs without CTDs on a save load and other visible problems.

Did I understand you right that the only reason which makes the game crash on load is exceeding of amount of alternative animations? If so, where I can read about that type of animations or mods that use them? The only more or less relevant result I got after searching is that FNIS have something called "Alternate Animations functionality".

14 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Thanks for answer. It seems that I'm of that sort of lucky people who can use DD 4.2 together with ZAP 8.0+ and a few SLAL packs without CTDs on a save load and other visible problems.

Did I understand you right that the only reason which makes the game crash on load is exceeding of amount of alternative animations? If so, where I can read about that type of animations or mods that use them? The only more or less relevant result I got after searching is that FNIS have something called "Alternate Animations functionality".

I suggest to read the fins-guide, if you want to look more deeper behind the functions of AA animations.

Lot of mods use them. They do have different behaviors in comparison with other animations of FNIS. Some of this behaviors are favored upon other sorts of animations, but they are laking in different other circumstances. Nothing is perfect, but well enough, if used "wisely". (This is all about the animations, which are generated by FNIS !!)

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

..you can´t know this, I also wanted to do that...not too far from what we like to play...but!!!...I would have to know, how those furnitures are build up-for now I do not have an idea. I guess I have to build them with another tool. And the question is, if an external animation can be "ridden" by an animated furniture like that. As soon I have that access, I could begin to create again more complicated furnitures-for now-those door is locked (no workaround available). Maybe some day will p.m. me a nice guy with that info, who knows:-))-or suddenly I see it in my dreams.

Anyway, I now will relax with new more easy stuff-I want to create a series of "tent"-outdoor-bondage-maybe 2-5 animations, bound at the tents which I will add to zap, so that you can build a camp and play bondage-games with your follower(s). Or you use them in bandit-camps as well.

And I try to create "another" iron-maiden - I have to check the texture-quality for now....

In every case is brenuin a "maso-guy"...whatever. He´s jumping far more often into the BD-furnitures, compared with others.:mrgreen: 

TESV 2019-03-27 19-08-24-38.jpg

huh... couldnt you use the windmill interior and attach a chained yoke to it?

54 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I found quite an interesting alternative version of spitroast. The body is not punctured but strapped. :naughty:

Can you please create something like that? ?

67858631_p0 (1).png

...ggg, without or with thermometer???....LOL - yes, I can try that

36 minutes ago, Elenve said:

Oh my~ This torch things is great. May I create a request, since you are working with them? There are so many ways to get new creative torch holders~ :3 Or you need pictures for inspiration?

You mean those things at the wall, where U can pick a torch from and put it back-isn´t it?...Yes, let me see what you want.....

(don´t ask me for a torch "inside of something else" like mouth....as GAG it´s OK, other holes not within ZAP-don´t ask me, why)y<--that here you did not mean, I KNOW THAT.