Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 12/30/2018 at 8:25 PM, Fishes10 said:

I'm also looking into making a centaur as a third type of actor to pull the cart (might be quite fun to have a topless (bound?) female centaur leading the way, right?)

I see the probability of putting a female centaur into a yoke and a gag, and using nipple rings attached to reigns in place of a bit to keep her under control.

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you-I can´t work on this as I do not be able to do it.  If you can handle that, you could maybe exactly tell, what to change inside the script(s) of zap. Maybe that error is also inside of version 7, as I did not change that codes. Maybe MUSJE has that overview to this (i´m pretty sure).

You can maybe tell here, which script it is and I share it here and you operate the correction into it...

That's simply the result of a hardcoded array length. This could be upped to 128 (the max array length in Skyrim) but I'll have to exaime the rest of the code for any potential side effects or similar bugs.

Hey Guy, i got a kind of "possible" fnis conflict going on xD

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

any advice? didnt found somthing yet for that

51 minutes ago, DiamondTheDragon said:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

using both MME and skyrim chain beasts?

On 1/15/2019 at 4:58 PM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

using both MME and skyrim chain beasts?

I am Using MME but not chain beasts (i tried to use chain beasts but i didnt get it to work, dont know which files were required because the description was not detailed enough for a beginner like me xD) but if you could explain what i need i would be interested in using chainbeasts xD

On 1/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, DiamondTheDragon said:

that anim are the milk-o-matic-ones-I will pretty sure not delete them from the pack-maybe another mod has LEND them and then did not give new names...you have to look for the problem at the third party thread of the mod, which has them inside now...or !!!! -  you have simply installed two times zap/with it´s behavior-files....you can´t use twice zap, so you maybe have inside the FNIS window, if zap is read out twice.

On 1/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, t.ara said:

New ankle-irons ...-will come also as collar, wrist-versions and with some-chains connected and as furniture-items.......

New ankle-irons ...same as above....and with heavy metal chains &-balls (somehow....!)

TESV 2019-01-14 00-02-10-46.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 00-01-17-89.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 00-01-11-01.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 00-00-38-08.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 02-07-42-28.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 02-06-56-45.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 02-06-47-90.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 02-06-33-07.jpg

TESV 2019-01-14 02-05-46-55.jpg

Those look amazing! Cant wait to play with them!

Any chance to do collar and cuff versions of the heavy ankle shackles as well?

Keep up the great work!

11 hours ago, dante33 said:

Those look amazing! Cant wait to play with them!

Any chance to do collar and cuff versions of the heavy ankle shackles as well?

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!-I try to create different new items of this BASED iron-model-objects! 

The heavy model will come too-no question !!

48 minutes ago, Alex26 said:

Hi, I recently tried to find more immersive animations for hanging. Found this one (Babo_NecroLegSpread02_A1_S2) from

Replaced it with Zazhanging1-Zazhanging5 and this is what happened. Beautiful, but crooked) ... Maybe it would suit you in your future update? As an alternative to another type of gallows or something like that ... Sorry for my english.

1.bmp

2.bmp

Babo_NecroLegSpread02_A1_S2.rar

hi, thanks for that hint,

anyway has zap to offer different stages of animations for the gallow(s). That one maybe is also interesting to look at but I do not care much on that items as it´s not the basics of my personal "must have".

At the moment, this sort of items are not on my plan. This may be changing if I come to equip the torture-chamber(s) of the zap-castle, later.

Spoiler

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

ggg;-)

here are the "prison-heavy-cuffs"-next step is the suiting collar...

-yes-I can create more yokes....

-i could also correct the DD yoke to the wrist-alignment for the XP32skeleton...

TESV 2019-01-18 21-30-41-28.jpg

TESV 2019-01-18 21-29-35-71.jpg

TESV 2019-01-18 21-29-25-95.jpg

Those look amazing. Waiting for the next ZAZ pack is starting to feel like waiting for christmas as a little kid.

I think I've asked this before but didnt get an answer: Is it possible to create these shackles as 'bracers', so you can see them in 1st person? I'd love to play the game as an escaped slave, who cant get her shackles off, but still get to fight. It'd be like the shackles, your character wore at the beginning of TES: Oblivion.

19 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Looks great!

Damn :D im slowly starting to think that you will never stop adding new stuff before update ? 

Hi JAPPA123,

I try to make it BIG...I thought that this may be my last work on zap and so I try to put my whole energy into it....

Now the drawbridge is working like a "door" (with LEVER !!!)  - only a small script is necessary. 

TESV 2019-01-21 14-56-06-11.jpg

4 hours ago, drake329 said:

feeling really stupid here, but where can I get the newest animations/locations?

Is there an update/link

Love what is being shown.

Hello,

nothing "wild"...pics in thread are my update history and the last mod is zap 8plus-next version is called simply zap 9 again.

The pics, which you have in the mod´s description are showing the actual state of version 8plus-thread is the growing zap9-stuff.

I think that zap9 is a very flexiable pack, in between-you get different resources for skyrim, which can help creating new own mods, also new locations, which I think is very good to have specially for BD-SM or simply for any "other purpose" with a "LoversLab-touch".

The mod itself is only using it´s own cells and doesn´t touch the original game/landscape. Anyway mods that build on zap instead can be created how you like. I only give some examples in different cells and in the zap-world, what you can do with it´s contence.

Liking the updates for ZAP9 so far :)

After seeing the last ones, would it be possible to create a longer version of the collar+pole with like a 5 meter chain so you can walk around a little bit? I think this would require some scripts to calculate the distance and yank you back when you are to far away (like the PAH leash)

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Liking the updates for ZAP9 so far :)

After seeing the last ones, would it be possible to create a longer version of the collar+pole with like a 5 meter chain so you can walk around a little bit? I think this would require some scripts to calculate the distance and yank you back when you are to far away (like the PAH leash)

hi,

difficult, to make that all by "hand", bones and software, which is working at it´s edge. My system fails, if it comes to longer and more complicated animations. Leash is a different thing.

The chain is long enough for some more stuff all around the pole-no question-but it´s a hard work to do as this type of animation is very special!