Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

And finally we have a thermometer inside of skyrim with two different use-able ways...can be played like all other playable items....you can also add them to shops;-)

If a modder is able to activate it´s scale function for a "virtual measure" (like fever-(sex)-arousal) , let me know-I can offer help with meshing. This idea needs to have a framework.

-oral-can be used with shut mouth and expression (slightly opened mouth)

-vaginal: female only, for special furnitures/laying poses

TESV 2019-03-31 19-58-57-71.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-58-32-37.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-53-23-44.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-53-08-79.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-52-54-91.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-52-45-42.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-51-32-90.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-41-02-64.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-40-48-37.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-40-37-59.jpg

TESV 2019-03-31 19-40-17-36.jpg

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Cool, but I was thinking something more like in style Hall of Valorn (COC SOVNGARDE01). With a rotating spit, it would be awesome :classic_rolleyes:.

PS: Without large flames, the hot coals will suffice (maybe some few small flames).  No one likes charred meat ♨️ :classic_biggrin:

You can all alone prepare the clutter around-the furniture is ceiling-sensitive-all items are add-ons. You can also exchange the fires with nothing, chairs or different other stuff.

A suiting marker will be available.

If you do not like the anal-hook, you can let it aside....same for the gag, the fire and it´s intensity.

The huge spitroast of sovngarde is far too big for one furniture-place-and I have difficulties with such devices, which have a rotation and can´t be synced by own rotated animations (and use the spit-thru-body-like the impale-stuff). And I have for now problems with a continuous-loop-movement. Otherwise has Chris created the spitroast without movement. As soon I have an interesting idea, I´ll give that a try-but for the moment, I can´t realize that. And that iron thru the body-is maybe little crazy.

The problem one is the spin sync,-second: how to fix the character, and third: how to create an animation with looped spin in sync.

It´s likewise a furniture, which has to work with own havok-behavior-like a carussell with some seats...and for a propper move, I would need to create those animations motion-based. Maybe in future I can do such stuff with some places on a barrel, which is spinning over a fire with the ability to tie up maybe three NPC-for the moment i do not have an idea for this.

Karussell-furnitures  I wanted to create for skyrim some years ago. It´s on my plan. This would be a smash for skyrim´s children-world (which is of course not BDSM).

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

You can all alone prepare the clutter around-the furniture is ceiling-sensitive-all items are add-ons. You can also exchange the fires with nothing, chairs or different other stuff.

A suiting marker will be available.

If you do not like the anal-hook, you can let it aside....same for the gag, the fire and it´s intensity.

The huge spitroast of sovngarde is far too big for one furniture-place-and I have difficulties with such devices, which have a rotation and can´t be synced by own rotated animations (and use the spit-thru-body-like the impale-stuff). And I have for now problems with a continuous-loop-movement. Otherwise has Chris created the spitroast without movement. As soon I have an interesting idea, I´ll give that a try-but for the moment, I can´t realize that. And that iron thru the body-is maybe little crazy.

The problem one is the spin sync,-second: how to fix the character, and third: how to create an animation with looped spin in sync.

It´s likewise a furniture, which has to work with own havok-behavior-like a carussell with some seats...and for a propper move, I would need to create those animations motion-based. Maybe in future I can do such stuff with some places on a barrel, which is spinning over a fire with the ability to tie up maybe three NPC-for the moment i do not have an idea for this.

Karussell-furnitures  I wanted to create for skyrim some years ago. It´s on my plan. This would be a smash for skyrim´s children-world (which is of course not BDSM).

I see that there are many problematic things with the spitroast to my liking, I will not mind if you stop working on it.

The thermometer looks amazing??  but a bit modern.  Can you create a Dwarven-style version (for example add a metal cover to the thermometer with a visor)? 

Please also do the rectal version of the thermometer?

d25bd502-eaa8-45a1-8fee-96a365e3ba18.jpg

About me making a suggestion. I very much like your rope devices Box tied and such. Would it be possible to do a reverse prayer one ?

DDF97A9_zpsmpmeejcj.jpg

In General soem modular binding system would be very interesting like you partially already have it with the diffeent ropes. Could be extended to chains or metal and whatnot.

Like this.

rope reverse prayer

rope bound feet

rope hogtie to connect those two.

31 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

About me making a suggestion. I very much like your rope devices Box tied and such. Would it be possible to do a reverse prayer one ?

In General soem modular binding system would be very interesting like you partially already have it with the diffeent ropes. Could be extended to chains or metal and whatnot.

Like this.

rope reverse prayer

rope bound feet

rope hogtie to connect those two.

Hi,

reverse prayer is SO FAR as possible inside-the problem is, that the mesh is deforming a lot and you can not move the body like a real one.

feet and hogtie can only be produced more seriously with an HDT rope, which I did not create for now. A simple single rope end looks stupid....I like to have something "drilled" in future.

Anyway I wanted to see if I can not work again on the prayer-position. There´s a different possibility but anyway experimental.

With the rope--stuff and with the skin/mesh-things, I have to make more experiments. If the rope is not cutting into the soft parts of the body, this stuff doesn´t make to much sense.

At least I have one experimental item, which has lot of texture-issures, paired with weight-painting errors. As long this will not get any sollution, I´m not ready for such items to go on.

On 12/26/2018 at 5:16 PM, Musje said:

The animations obviously need a little work, but basic NPC carrying is working :)

carry.png.380c2eb8126b78abfbfbfc78e1c52f02.png

Sorry if this is old news or off topic, but is this still being worked on? I have been lurking to this thread everyday now to see if there's been an update with it. It's really the only thing I've kept skyrim installed for. Sorry again if this is off-subject, I usually don't make posts.

13 hours ago, Guy LeDouche said:

Sorry if this is old news or off topic, but is this still being worked on? I have been lurking to this thread everyday now to see if there's been an update with it. It's really the only thing I've kept skyrim installed for. Sorry again if this is off-subject, I usually don't make posts.

its been worked on everyday maybe one day tara will run out of ideas and people sugesting stuff then we will get a release maybe

20 hours ago, t.ara said:

Maybe in future I can do such stuff with some places on a barrel, which is spinning over a fire with the ability to tie up maybe three NPC-for the moment i do not have an idea for this.

If my memory doesnt sleep with another person and doesnt cheats on me, I think, there was a water wheel furniture with a bondage on it.
Further is only my loud thinking.
If axis of rotation could be same, but place a character not vertically, but horizontally and reduce it's radius? ?

On 3/27/2019 at 12:58 PM, t.ara said:

I suggest to read the fins-guide, if you want to look more deeper behind the functions of AA animations.

Lot of mods use them. They do have different behaviors in comparison with other animations of FNIS. Some of this behaviors are favored upon other sorts of animations, but they are laking in different other circumstances. Nothing is perfect, but well enough, if used "wisely". (This is all about the animations, which are generated by FNIS !!)

Sorry, but I found nothing called "FNIS guide" or any documents similar to a guide (except for FNIS installation guides). Would you please specify what did you mean or give a link to that guide?

18 hours ago, Guy LeDouche said:

This item is in the hands of MUSJE, only and not inside of the framework yet...I can not guarantee, that this is becoming real.

It may be that when I am FINISHED, that MUSJE will add this together with some improvements. And with some new functions.

2 hours ago, Elenve said:

If my memory doesnt sleep with another person and doesnt cheats on me, I think, there was a water wheel furniture with a bondage on it.
If axis of rotation could be same, but place a character not vertically, but horizontally and reduce it's radius? ?

The circus wheel and others (water-wheels) are made different and this items are very well made, but not in the way I´d like to create them.  The character´s animation is fully being rotating to the furnitures, which move continuously in loop. But all those items do not refer to a specific fix-point, there´s no sync of start. Restraints come to be equipped by animated objects. There are some of this items in the pack, yes. If you work with plain homogen rollers, rotating-it´s working. But only in this case.

2 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Sorry, but I found nothing called "FNIS guide" or any documents similar to a guide (except for FNIS installation guides). Would you please specify what did you mean or give a link to that guide?

Maybe you can find the FNIS FOR MODDERS (pdf) on it´s download page-idk where I have it from....it´s my always accessible guide on the desktop, beside some important others:-))

19 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Hmm how about some kind of armbinder device for the reverse prayer that "removes" the real arms like the DD straitjacket ? Would go nice with animations too I assume.

Just thinking loud.

I´m on it in form of mummification-anyway do I need to find suiting textures for this stuff. Things may become real, others can´t work. And mostly if stuff is not still available depends often on the situation, that  it can not be created, or that it´s not looking well. I try to surround creation-problems as far it´s possible for me.

13 hours ago, Elenve said:

Yes there is a spinning wheel in it. A big one and a small. You can also use the dwepipegearassembly (or somthing) to get the transform keys for something like that, if thats what you mean.

Yes yyjddgr3 , I looked into that pics.

I try to bring that alive.

Beside I could successfully activate an OLD idea of mine, the "zazCruxOfJoy", (the girl is trying to keep her height by a nice feet-leg animation in HDT ankle-chain, sliding up and down again, long looped)

I could rescue that animation from bone errors and I added a fixed broom instead the use of a "stupid" "dildo".

Et voilà...finally it´s working;-)

(I have another broken animation, which I can maybe repair by trying to solve it in same way.....)

TESV 2019-04-02 12-59-20-55.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 12-59-19-23.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 12-58-45-40.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 12-58-36-15.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 12-58-35-19.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 12-58-13-54.jpg

On 4/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, t.ara said:

Maybe you can find the FNIS FOR MODDERS (pdf) on it´s download page-idk where I have it from....it´s my always accessible guide on the desktop, beside some important others:-))

Found it, many thanks.

And now the really CRAZY stuff is coming-Hanging at rope upside down has been also a crap in the past, I could repair the old heavy-slow-move aninimations, which offer a more than 360 degree-turn around the x-axis, while the animations show up different struggling and different items-everything is also coming in THREE different height-length-simple-double- and tripple height. This should be suiting inside EVERY room, dungon or also working for higher ceilings.

In sum, we have 12 different new furnitures in 4 different new animations and in 3 length-sizes, with a very, very long loop-all those animations came above 9 MB, which is unbelievable-but this stuff has been exported without problems.

On the CK pic, you can see that all items have easy to use MARKERS for the body-height and so the stuff can easily being handled-little chaos having them all together, but you can now trim the exactly stuff you like to have. All items as usually free equip-able (the animation is coming "blank" without AO´s), I will try to prepare some HDT wrist-cuffs with iron balls-for now I use HDT iron-wristcuffs, which DO NOT WORKbecause of a) skin clipping of the wrists and b) skin clipping of the chain! Instead I wanted to add special wrist-cuffs with weighting-iron balls.

(The HDT iron cuffs do not suit in different aspects....!!-I´ll work on something suiting-I upload a bunch of pics for verifying this stuff)

(Do no vote my pics-you can later vote the pack if it´s done....and as always: thank you all for your unbroken interest)

I soon will come up with a ZAP 9 thread...)

HangingAtRopeCrazyStuff.JPG

TESV 2019-04-02 21-24-01-96.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-24-00-74.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-23-52-68.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-23-39-82.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-22-14-83.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-22-10-89.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-22-06-14.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-22-00-45.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-21-37-42.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-21-33-11.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-21-20-75.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-21-14-10.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-55-17.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-49-38.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-41-60.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-37-96.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-16-32.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-13-35.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-20-04-45.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-19-56-43.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-19-54-88.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-19-31-99.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-19-15-42.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-19-05-27.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-18-54-12.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-18-26-31.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-18-16-05.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-18-11-35.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-17-46-48.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-17-47-43.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-17-44-49.jpg

TESV 2019-04-02 21-17-32-63.jpg

46 minutes ago, t.ara said:

And now the really CRAZY stuff is coming-Hanging at rope upside down has been also a crap in the past, I could repair the old heavy-slow-move aninimations, which offer a more than 360 degree-turn around the x-axis, while the animations show up different struggling and different items-everything is also coming in THREE different height-length-simple-double- and tripple height. This should be suiting inside EVERY room, dungon or also working for higher ceilings.

In sum, we have 12 different new furnitures in 4 different new animations with a very, very long loop-all those animations came above 9 MB, which is unbelievable-but this stuff has been exported without problems.

I´m on the way to make some shots.

From the CK pic, you can see that all items have easy to use MARKERS for the body-height and so the stuff can easily being handled-little chaos having them all together, but you can now trimm the exactly stuff you like to have. All items as usually free equip-able (the animation is coming "blank" without AO´s), I will try to prepare some HDT wrist-cuffs with iron balls-for now I use HDT iron-wristcuffs.

HangingAtRopeCrazyStuff.JPG

Wow, you're creating more and more complicated things with a successful outcome, that's amazing :classic_smile:

I really appreciate your work very much and I like watch your progress.  Keep it up:classic_biggrin:?

3 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Wow, you're creating more and more complicated things with a successful outcome, that's amazing :classic_smile:

I really appreciate your work very much and I like watch your progress.  Keep it up:classic_biggrin:?

Soon I also may return to your wanted items-I need in between little different stuff to create to have more freedom...

Just curious, because I'm doing a full heavy kink install of Skyrim again-- I have old files (Zaz Extension Pack, Resources, Heretical, some of which after searching reference the ultimate furniture pack) etc-- are these all still required, or were they all incorporated into the v8.0?

I'm asking because after I succeeded last time in breaking Skyrim beyond anything resembling good sense, I'd prefer to not spend all the time and have a repeat :)

Much appreciated, thanks for your time :D