Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

When I see your last post, I remember an old one idea. Because I love the atmosphere before execution, but I do not like death. It would be interesting to create a modified version of the vanilla execution. I'm not sure if anyone could use this option in real MOD, but it would be very interesting :classic_biggrin:

The start would be the same as the vanilla  execution animation.  The prisoner stands front the block, one man stands near with the axe and next behind the prisoner.

As soon as the prisoner has his head on the block, the executioner steps forward (oral sex), soldier in the back steps closer (anal sex).

It would be an interesting and unexpected change, everyone would expect a chopped of head, but the execution would turn into an orgy ?.

Just an idea :classic_rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, poblivion said:

It would be an interesting and unexpected change, everyone would expect a chopped of head, but the execution would turn into an orgy ?.

I think I saw an SLAL animation in that direction.

? Can't remember where .... but Rhozima would be my first idea.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

All this sort of items are mean, scaled from extreme  to soft.

Valuating furnitures/items by any form of "degree" seems to me not useful

inside of this forum of "virtual-bdsm-gameing"-but I know what you tell us herewith.

ZAP will let you know some items of them. The player / character will only SIT into them as a furniture. The quest-modder can do with it, what s/he likes.

ZAP is like a "virtual museum", where you can see the items and sit in there.

You can use it and explore it in game, like all other furnitures and let your character free again,

or use them by scripts in different way, use them as bondage-device or make them to be a deadly device.

I try to create some items after some originals, which I found in the world wide web.

This way is probably letting them to become more "virtual alive".

Reveal hidden contents

72692310-06af-11e4-8f76-397acf516eea.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ARTIFACT5WHITE.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Medieval-Torture-Rack.jpg

I was trying to be a little funny.  I did not mean that to be any kind of critique.  It is meant to be a torture device after all.  

I was thinking though, if you wanted it to be less torture-y and more bondage, you could spin the seat 180 degrees and instead of a spike, maybe have a dildo at mouth level.  

Either way, I appreciate your hard work.  :) 

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

-for high heels, I´d like maybe something like this....highest what the mesh can offer without distortion....the heels should be equipped inside of the furniture, and after use being exchanged by the old ones-or by bare-feet....

I could not find out, how old the high-heels are, or where it appeared at first time in history....it´s for sure not lore-friendly...but I can simmulate lore-friendly textures:-)...leather and metal....

TESV 2019 zapHEELS.JPG

Uhhh Nice Idea :)

Quick question since your mod provide a lot of different cages gibbet,bird...etc and recently i play around sd+ and unfortunately sd+ and sd patches wont detect cages from your mod, and i wonder why? Are they different in some way than vanilla skyrim cages? Maybe be there is some easy way to fix it.  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Hi, could you provide the iron nipple rings from heretical resources fitting for your breast bondage ropes? The bb-rings from heretical resources do not fit...

They can´t fit, because the mesh of the body is being edited-the "nice things" are pulled more to the front and so, the rings can´t be suiting anymore. I guess that for this "set-up", we need to create breast-rope+"piercings" together....this is only what I have in mind for a solution...

28 minutes ago, t.ara said:

The animation is looking well, BUT this device needs to equip HDT-rope, which I do not have ready for now !!! Both legs have to be equipped with such a (trimmed rope), so to move and struggle with the ankles into the air around...ankles to have on a fix-point struggling is not good looking with a rope-piece in the free air.....alternatively, the ankles have an own wood-post somehow in front-but that would damage the cross-impression....HDT rope will here offer to create this furniture in a "mind-blowing-way"....if I once have that rope ready, a victim could be hanged on all fours and struggle freely in the air....body and ankles and wrists are then moving and the ropes are following up to one fixed point somewhere onto a beam. A classics is the horizontally "laying" X-cross with a bound-scene underneath, hanging on all fours (face up or face down)....(i´d tell it the "king-size"-furniture because it uses all the new advantages). Buy this way you can also hang a victim under the ceiling with four longer chains....all the same "furniture-model".

(in that pose (in skyrim with the female mesh) the ankles do not reach that way up to the height of the wrists-btw)

new idea: i´ ll check that out with two HDT ankle-chains..........(because I have suiting HDT-path´s) 

I like the idea with ankle-chains ?