Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Hello,

sorry i have a really stupid question:

is there a simple way to positioning the Bound animations? It looks that on the most i am slightly to hogh or to low to fit the furniture perfectly.

The Adjustment spell was made no changes...

And the Jaxon Positioning was able to set the Furnitur on the right position, but the next time i used it was looking the same as before.

Many Thanks for this greaate Mod and hopfully this question is not to silly..

Regards

Kargano

19 minutes ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello,

sorry i have a really stupid question:

is there a simple way to positioning the Bound animations? It looks that on the most i am slightly to hogh or to low to fit the furniture perfectly.

The Adjustment spell was made no changes...

And the Jaxon Positioning was able to set the Furnitur on the right position, but the next time i used it was looking the same as before.

Many Thanks for this greaate Mod and hopfully this question is not to silly..

Regards

Kargano

Hello,

I try to correct and optimize some issures concerning your watched "errors". Maybe it also depends on other mods, that such a missalignment happens. Normally, you should be fine with the most of the items. If NPCs don´t stand before entering, you get their missalignment, too-same for the player´s character. Normally is the character of the player 100% suiting inside all furnitures-if not, something is disturbing. 

If a furniture is not navmeshed, the NPCs can collidate with it and if they want to enter, you maybe get that errors too. Navmeshed furnitures are only in ready-to-play-mods, like I made with the bannered mare in the past. If NPCs colidate with each other and enter a furniture, the same nonsence can happen...

You can only find out for now, WHY your character has the missalignment-I would leave NPCs for now out of the focus. And if your character is using the furnitures correctly, the NPCs should be able to also use them as well.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

I try to correct and optimize some issures concerning your watched "errors". Maybe it also depends on other mods, that such a missalignment happens. Normally, you should be fine with the most of the items. If NPCs don´t stand before entering, you get their missalignment, too-same for the player´s character. Normally is the character of the player 100% suiting inside all furnitures-if not, something is disturbing. 

If a furniture is not navmeshed, the NPCs can collidate with it and if they want to enter, you maybe get that errors too. Navmeshed furnitures are only in ready-to-play-mods, like I made with the bannered mare in the past. If NPCs colidate with each other and enter a furniture, the same nonsence can happen...

You can only find out for now, WHY your character has the missalignment-I would leave NPCs for now out of the focus. And if your character is using the furnitures correctly, the NPCs should be able to also use them as well.

Thank you verry much for the Infos.

So i will investigate :)

Best regards

Kargano

PS: FYI It looks that on some furniture the RaceMenu High Heels disturb the position. For Some it works well and fore others id did not working.

Okay, 

thanks for so many "likes" - I´m lucky with realizing some of your ideas.

@grenadenpizza: the first of your pic is showing a pose, which can not be created in that way by the skyrim female´s skeleton/mesh, it´s simply not possible.

Second pic shows a kneeling pose which I have made as a furniture-pose-marker-not exactly the same, but typically "skyrim-like" (animation is originally the entry to the dark-brotherhood-quest, inside the house with the three kneeling victims as far I remember)..advantage herewith: fully suport and strength within the vanilla animation-system.

I can´t create interaction-animations between different actors here. Those dual/paired animations would need a script-start and I do not care about that for now. The pack has a fully scriptable anvil-scene with two executioneers and the player as slave: you can take it in a quest for branding or for equipping any sort of slave items. Maria Eden 2.5 took that furniture in a "pre-version" and showed the item in function. The "branding scene can be started without the branding and the first executioneer could be exchanged with a different animation for some item-equipping.

The ZAP pack contains a HUGE amount of different poses, which are close to this of your second picture. For the moment, I don´t find a reason to make it to be a furniture.

16 hours ago, t.ara said:

@grenadenpizza

The ZAP pack contains a HUGE amount of different poses, which are close to this of your second picture. For the moment, I don´t find a reason to make it to be a furniture.

@t.ara

OOC, how many animations does FNIS say that your current development version of ZAP9 adds/uses. 

Will there be enough left to install other, non direct dependency, mods?

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@t.ara

OOC, how many animations does FNIS say that your current development version of ZAP9 adds/uses. 

Will there be enough left to install other, non direct dependency, mods?

My small installation with only FNIS and sexlab and zap counts here about 3600 animations. The problem to be able to use also DD (which I know, which is in your longing interest) will depend on the alternate animation structure and it´s amount. For now handles ZAP only 3 sets but I´d like to add some few more. Of course will ZAP not use AA animations instead of offset-animations. AA  will be used ONLY for motion and for nothing else. I hope we can surprise the community with some other "fusion-animations" & some new interesting other stuff, like we have seen with the "swimming in restraints". This stuff can of course be used very serious in quest-mods as well as all the other features. The locking-system could maybe be supporting furniture-use: we´ll try to find a serious and easy mechanic again, so that it´s optional usable, like the key-locking, which is simple and easy switch-able by MCM. 

On 2/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, t.ara said:

My small installation with only FNIS and sexlab and zap counts here about 3600 animations. The problem to be able to use also DD (which I know, which is in your longing interest) will depend on the alternate animation structure and it´s amount. For now handles ZAP only 3 sets but I´d like to add some few more. Of course will ZAP not use AA animations instead of offset-animations. AA  will be used ONLY for motion and for nothing else. I hope we can surprise the community with some other "fusion-animations" & some new interesting other stuff, like we have seen with the "swimming in restraints". This stuff can of course be used very serious in quest-mods as well as all the other features. The locking-system could maybe be supporting furniture-use: we´ll try to find a serious and easy mechanic again, so that it´s optional usable, like the key-locking, which is simple and easy switch-able by MCM. 

Thanks

Is there any chance that you might provide an installer that allows us to choose, in a modular fashion, which animations and related assets we want to install?  A bit like many of the SLAL packs do.  It would really be useful to not having to install thousands of things we don't/won't use

I do understand that would need us to revisit our install, and rerun parts of it if, later, we wanted to use mods supported by the FW which called on the animations we initially chose to leave out

7 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks

Is there any chance that you might provide an installer that allows us to choose, in a modular fashion, which animations and related assets we want to install?  A bit like many of the SLAL packs do.  It would really be useful to not having to install thousands of things we don't/won't use

I do understand that would need us to revisit our install, and rerun parts of it if, later, we wanted to use mods supported by the FW which called on the animations we initially chose to leave out

Simply said, no, sorry.

Enjoy the next release or drop it.

ZAP offers some versions now with different content-and you can also use the TUFP.

8 hours ago, Londo101 said:

Hi, would you also create devices like this? I do not think devious devices has such piercings and collars...

busy_market_by_noone102000-d9zjj5d.jpg

lot__61__slave_sisters_by_crabbyoldman-dbe7vqw.png

tagged_livestock_by_crabbyoldman-daf8np3.jpg

I agree those collars and nipple piercings would be cool I have been waiting for stuff like these, especially with various degrading words like breeder, slave, whore, slut, (and I have a special request for the word tags "Tomboy") and numbers like in the pictures too of course.

4 hours ago, Elenve said:

Will unscripted version of this furniture stay in your future upgrades? ^^

hi, of course!

you can always use those scripts or let them away and the functions are add-ons.

You can always make changes by using the CK and customize added furnitures or other stuff.

But if you use positioners, you maybe can´t change the furniture´s attributes!

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

New items:

Heavy Metal Closed Wrist Cuffs, to be weared on back- or frontside. This items should not anymore let the player to open doors or switch or take something....I guess MUSJE will have an idea for that. The size is of course depending on the closed hands, the fisted hands are really inside. I also will add this as a collar-version for the head: in first view, the player should see nothing anymore- only the inside of the round metal-sphere (I also hope to find a serious mechanic for that-and maybe same as above: MUSJE maybe has her fun with it?! Is this combination locked on the player, s/he should become totally helpless and "off-orientation"....walking-moving-but seeing nothing-no screen-dialog anymore would be scary.

This items come with a full new metal-texture (1K) which can be also used on different other metal-items in future.

TESV 2019-02-10 16-47-39-40.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-47-21-97.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-47-04-36.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-46-32-36.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-46-22-25.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-46-13-30.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-46-01-87.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-45-39-53.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-45-21-30.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-45-08-68.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-45-09-72.jpg

TESV 2019-02-10 16-45-00-26.jpg

yessss! we can finaly have slave-gladiator-boxing matches. may be in cut content arena in windhelm!

11 hours ago, zzxcv1 said:

anyone have a alternative download? i hit mega limits, i need the mod asap

IF you download this without using the mega-downloader and use safari or for example opera, you should be successful.

I sadly can´t offer a different download.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, VERsingthegamez said:

So Im getting no gag or moan sounds anymore form this mod? I've tried verifying and still nothing.

...something may be influencing zap-maybe you took a setting-change inside of sexLab or maybe DD is overlaying....zap has not become silent on the road to zap8 and 8plus.