Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

@StephanBo : no-this mod is based to be a resource-file for some mods in future-maybe some more-idk for now.  If for example mod "a" uses the beds and mod "c" don´t use them, it´s not too much difference for the number of animations. This idea would be fine if all the stuff would not run under the zap-framework, which I for sure want to have in this form. It should be no secret to create a furniture-mod without a mechanic, but in this case the furnitures would not become interesting for different BD/SM gaming. ZAP will probably offer some new features, which can only be called up, if you use a framework/mechanics in the background. We could add a keylocking function for about 60 offset-animations, which is a huge massive pack indeed. And I also want to let furnitures become more alive-more I don´t like to tell here as this depends on our ideas and tests ingame.

Today I brought 3 !! different basic-length for anchored chains:  we can deal with a short one, a middle-short one and a mid-long one. Seems to be looking "funny", but this work is the base for lot of stuff more to come:  anchored chains can be used between bones like wrists/wrists, ankles/ankles, ankles/wrists, collar/ankles, collar/wrists. This items can further be used with animations under ceilings, at walls ...or for poses on the floor....I´m sure this will be quite cool:-)

And those two latex-files became alive.

(I need to picture them here again, because I can later easily recover my workaround!)

TESV 2019-03-05 23-14-18-69.jpg

TESV 2019-03-05 23-12-24-97.jpg

TESV 2019-03-05 23-11-41-32.jpg

TESV 2019-03-04 22-38-57-65.jpg

TESV 2019-03-06 00-33-36-18.jpg

TESV 2019-03-06 00-33-29-35.jpg

I think the next zaz update will be the biggest one ever on loverslab

Thank you for the description, "my friendly dragonborn"-I am happy if you can enjoy the next pack with all it´s new features, no question. Skyrim is the game which is worth to be modded in such a way.

59 minutes ago, t.ara said:

At the final end of this update,

WE have to think about, if we should keep holding to the soft-dependency between DDa and ZAP.

Background:

In the past, I discussed that with Veladarius and I let the assets until now inside the pack here, WITHOUT installing DDa dedicated. If I quit that dependency, DDa won´t ever get in animation-support to the zap-pack...which has offered to be working with DDa in the past together. ZAP doesn´t need DDa assets because it will get own new items which will be working for that instead together the mechanics. It´s here the question, what will be happening to those DDa  items in future, if ZAP is switching those items "off" and exchange them with others.

My suggestion has been,  to overtake the items to zap, so that the old known stuff can be played at the well-known place, it has been created for. We can give a credit to the author of DDa while implementing the assets or we leave them behind. DDa has no own framework and animation-system to support some important assets, like the koffi-yoke and the armbinder. The koffi-yoke doesn´t fit btw. to the actual skeleton and with the armbinder came lot of nonsence in the past because of mismatching "who will take care now??"- I could take care of the DDa items and implement DDa-components to keep them alive and edit them and create some variations , so that they are again little more interesting to play with. 

P.S:  I do not personally need those items inside the pack, but I could take care of the stuff by melting them into ZAP with the CREDIT-HINT to Zadil (author of DDa) - I can not provide support for an external (ex!) -zap-soft-dependency-mod. Compatibility of the ZAP-pack itself will not be lost by dropping DDa, because I will anyway create autonom new comparable / suiting / matching items. It´s here more the question, if the items of DDa are ongoing wanted under zap or if they maybe die! A soft-dependency between DDa and ZAP I do not want anymore to have.

?‍❤️‍?

Aren't these the people you should be asking?

10. Current DD developers are

• Kimy (lead maintainer, coder)
  • Princessity (coder)
  • Pincopallino (modeller)
  • Feuertin (aka Supertin) (animator)
  • Heretical (modeller)
11 hours ago, t.ara said:

At the final end of this update,

WE have to think about, if we should keep holding to the soft-dependency between DDa and ZAP.

Those DDa-in-ZAP devices are such a small part of the ZAP package I do not think they will be missed by anyone if you leave them out.  You have your own devices that work.  As for backwards compatibility I can't think of a mod that uses them (the Maria Eden 2.1 requires DDa in the load order and I think to use textures).  I think future modders can make that choice too, if they want DDa-like devices that don't have DDi functions.

On further reflecting about the small amount of DD material in ZAP, a complete split between ZAP and DD may well be a good thing, as that would allow 

- one route, ZAP, for a much more DOM themed game, where pretty toys and related infrastructure might be more relevant, and a

- second route, using DD based restraints, for proper SUB/BD simulation gaming

ZAP seems much more aligned to PAHE, and Musje's related mods ie HSH and AYGAS than DD is presently, although the development of DD's furniture items may change that in due course

Hope that helps on this

OK,

at least:

DDa assets will come in a particulary new style/design, with new textures, also originally and in different versions with particulary not ever seen offset-animations inside of ZAP 9.

(I´d like to see a moderator to delete the comments of supertin, please-I did not discuss or harm DDi and it´s family-I wanted a feedback for the dependency between ZAP and DDa)

6 minutes ago, t.ara said:

(I´d like to see a moderator to delete the comments of supertin, please-I did not discuss or harm DDi and it´s family-I wanted a feedback for the dependency between ZAP and DDa)

Classy. I don't think my posts broke any rules or were insulting. They are on topic too, addressing your post about DDa, correcting a few things that simply just are not true. But of course it is easier to call for censorship when someone tells you that you're wrong about something, instead of actually having a conversation. If I'm mistaken about something you said, you could just say so, but you didn't even bother to do that.

OK, Hands up, I'd missed this bit

+++++++++++++++++++

5. Can I re-use these items in my own creation?

You're very much welcome to use the mesh and texture contents of the DDa mod in your own creative works if the following conditions are met:

1) The resulting mod or product should be available for free

2) There should be a brief mention of the source somewhere in the description and/or readme. Something along the lines of “Featuring Zadil’s meshes and textures from the Skyrim mod ‘Devious Devices: Assets’” would perfectly suffice.

+++++++++++++++++++

Otherwise, .... 

13 minutes ago, secru7 said:

Hello I´m new to this and wanted to ask, What is the difference between this version and ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 ?, should I install only one? or are they different mods? Sorry if it's a very obvious question but I'm new and my main language is not English

Hi , this version offers more different and new items and new animations, new furnitures and new offsets, more restraints and more different poses to be tied at something. If u play mods which use zap 7 or 6.11, you can of course stay at those versions, this pack is bigger and is picking away more FNIS animations-if you play with lot of animations, it may happen, that you have to deinstall another animation-heavy mod. 

Of course you can ONLY install one, because this mod is a master mod with same named contence-the version 7 is part of the higher versions. Same will be for  9 but with again more functions and items and new functions. ZAP 9 can then do some "things" on itself.

On 7. März 2019 at 9:55 PM, donkeywho said:

OK, Hands up, I'd missed this bit

+++++++++++++++++++

5. Can I re-use these items in my own creation?

You're very much welcome to use the mesh and texture contents of the DDa mod in your own creative works if the following conditions are met:

1) The resulting mod or product should be available for free

2) There should be a brief mention of the source somewhere in the description and/or readme. Something along the lines of “Featuring Zadil’s meshes and textures from the Skyrim mod ‘Devious Devices: Assets’” would perfectly suffice.

+++++++++++++++++++

Otherwise, .... 

...otherwise is this perfectly suiting to my work on zap.

(if I am not here it means I have not been able to connect to LL...concerning the internet-page: I´m now on an old version of safari (mac), which seems to work stabile-maybe a reset of the browser-cache is helpful)

Nice dungeon indeed. I ve always wanted it and created one with the textures inside zaz8+.  I especially like the whole cell you created. Yet my dungeon is so poor made ––afterall I haven't built anything before. 

Does this mean the new version will be released very soon? I can't wait to see it myself.

13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Last new pic-serie of the torture-chamber(s)....some few wall-webbing I´ll trim again-the pics were shot MAINLY with VANILLA graphics:  ENB switched OFF!!!!

With ENB it´s more darker and the ambience-lightning is more LESS.-Maybe that´s a weak aspect of my existing-enb-setting for now....(vanilla gaming is extremly close to the Creation-Kits lightning-setup!!, which is MY REFERENCE OF WORK-LOGICALLY!!!)

Thats looks pretty good :classic_smile:?

MXR and his girl-friend are visiting the ZaZ´ed "Bannered Mare"-Mod: ....:mrgreen:.

This happening underlined my idea, how much interesting the simple location-mods WITHOUT ANY QUESTS can be, for some gameplay.

I´ll of course work on more of that in future:-)-after ZAP9 is ready.

This clip also showed me, that ZAP is MORE interesting and more useful with NORMAL STUFF in combination.

@MXR: Thank you, for the feedback - nice video:-)

p.s. I try to create the ponies with "shaking chains", so that they are swinging while "used"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z9YZPXNdUk

Against FOG, specially for indoor, this two mods let you easily remove the heavy fog,

for INDOOR (nexus) :    Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version,

.....and this one for OUTDOOR (nexus):  RevampedExteriorFog.

TESV 2019-03-04 00-58-02-02.jpg

I installed zaz and ran fnis however most devices appear to use the rack animation when I try to use them. I tried reinstalling and made sure noting is overriding it with no luck. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

20190319203315_1.jpg

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi!

-all further tries I´d suggest to do MANUALLY.

-go to the meshes folder of zap 8 download, then actor-character-animations and pick both folders of ZAZ....pack and pack+ and grab them and overwrite inside the destination (where your MOD organizer has installed it and overwrite it. (if you want to deinstall it later, this part has to be done also manually!!!)

-same for the behavior-file-folder-copy-paste the suiting two files to your game-folder

-RUN FNIS....

in the orange window of FNIS you should have something like this: (I have now MORE inside of the PLUS-PACK, that´s the growing ZAP9....version-don´t worry)

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 23 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 122 furniture, 20 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

in the final you should have no warning after a consistence-check.

FOR SECURITY you can also PICK the original ZaZAnimationPack.ESM and copy it also to the game-folder.

After that procedure, you will be RESTARTING the ZAP on the first page of the MCM menu and your new MOD should be running like a charme!:-))

while it did help with the 8.0 pack the 8.0+ pack still does not work and fnis shows

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate

i checked the ZaZAnimationPack+ folder and it contains only 16 files

11 minutes ago, t.ara said:

FNIS is herewith acting on wrong behavior files. If you have deleted older versions, you maybe have arefacts of an older version still alive. Or you try to install more than one ZAP side by side like zap 7 AND zap 8- or maybe you have TUFP beside running. Delete those older mods/deinstall those older mods, clean the arefacts and only install zap 8. Verify the mod´s folders´s contence with the download and then the mod is working. FNIS is reading different behavior files, which are not suiting to this mod. Or you play with a zap 7 ESM-file....

The zazanimationplus-folder of animations has maybe more content-idk by now. If you have no error from the download, it´s how I explained more higher. Delete those mods and clean the area of the folders, like the behavior and animation folder - nothing has to be left there....normally a MOD organizer is asking, if something equal data is in a target folder....I would surround this and do it like described manually.

this is on a clean install no other zaz is installed  and there never was an older version installed

9 minutes ago, konikord said:

this is on a clean install no other zaz is installed  and there never was an older version installed

-download incomplete?-verified?

-FNIS-version 7 or higher?

-OLDRIM ??? (you are not playing on SSE?)

-sexlab installed??? (IS A MUST HAVE FOR ZAP)

(-correct skeleton....xp32-max.-ext.-skeleton by groovtama) optional but recommended

........concerning to ZAP, i have no idea for now...can happen, that I write here tomorrow something again.

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

-download incomplete?-verified?

-FNIS-version 7 or higher?

-OLDRIM ??? (you are not playing on SSE?)

-sexlab installed??? (IS A MUST HAVE FOR ZAP)

(-correct skeleton....xp32-max.-ext.-skeleton by groovtama) optional but recommended

........concerning to ZAP, i have no idea for now...can happen, that I write here tomorrow something again.

redownloaded the full file again no differences

fnis v7.4.5

yes oldrim

yes sexlab is installed

and yes I have the correct skeleton installed