Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Really looking forward to the next update especially after seeing all these new furniture and animations being previewed. 

I saw a that its possible to download a test version of ZAP9 from a cloud somewhere. May I ask where it is and if its open to the public? 

On 2/9/2017 at 5:29 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

View File

This is the complete original SOS light version converted to Skyrim SE

All features of the original mod are functioning including the animations, body shape and genital options, texture options, all selectable through the fomod installer.
Also included an optional patch for the invisible feet/leg bug with certain vanilla outfits

I recommend installing the xpms skeleton(tested with this installed)and amorous adventures + flower girls and the
provided patches to fully use the animations ;)

CREDITS: All credit for the mod goes to the original authors Vector Plexus, Smurf, and b3lisario

PERMISSIONS: Per original author request DO NOT POST THIS MOD OR ANY OF ITS ASSETS ANY WHERE BUT HERE(lovers lab) and credit the original authors (not yelling just making sure that portion stands out) Enjoy :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/08/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    NMM install (manual is optional but why would you lol)
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Thanks!

On 4/9/2019 at 8:33 AM, TheNoirCrow said:

Really looking forward to the next update especially after seeing all these new furniture and animations being previewed. 

I saw a that its possible to download a test version of ZAP9 from a cloud somewhere. May I ask where it is and if its open to the public? 

hi, it´s on MEGA and no, not now for download. I like to finish with it first. For such a work I think it´s best to have all together the same state of Version.

If now all will begin downloading, lot of things do not work proper, sometimes strange things happen, riding system has to be overworked, some scripts need their overhaul-male´s version of restraints are often same size like female´s....keywords anre not all inside, furnitures are not registered completely....DDa is for now not implemented but part of the mod-so if you have DDa installed you get a particullary mismatch if you deinstall DDa for example ZAP 9 will have missing items-errors inside of DDa assets are not cleaned of: for examples have the restrained gloves marginal weight-bone-errors (they don´t simply work), some DDa collars (leather and thin iron stuff) has been weightpainted in the past, so that this items deform with the neck move-which makes all the DDa collars Look so much CRAP.......The Koffi-yoke has been created for the old Skeleton and is not suiting now to the xp32-type, so that the hands don´t fit into the correct position , the Animation will be kept, the yoke will be edited (it´s very much narrow made) .......I can go on more and more.....so that´s why this is not ideal for the public now.

One of the most hard challenge for me is, to overwork the "dark" nif-files (wrongly exported gamebryo-files of older nif-exporter-versions), which have missing texture / normals - informations, so that this items look DULL ingame. Their Overall textures are not proper looking , Keep showing a 2d muddy surface and this happened to all modders (there are also assets in ZAP 7 which Need this overwork), who did not take care of specific Versions of the nif-exporter, or  the file simply has been exported with wrong parameter-Settings. I can for example not Export gamebryo-files in proper way out of nif-exporter 3.7xx -this exporter is not working on my System.

Anyway I discovered, that lot of mods have this problems- Anyway: I `ll take care for ZAP 9 , that all items are looking ideal ingame.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

hi, it´s on MEGA and no, not now for download. I like to finish with it first. For such a work I think it´s best to have all together the same state of Version.

If now all will begin downloading, lot of things do not work proper, sometimes strange things happen, riding system has to be overworked, some scripts need their overhaul-male´s version of restraints are often same size like female´s....keywords anre not all inside, furnitures are not registered completely....DDa is for now not implemented but part of the mod-so if you have DDa installed you get a particullary mismatch if you deinstall DDa for example ZAP 9 will have missing items-errors inside of DDa assets are not cleaned of: for examples have the restrained gloves marginal weight-bone-errors (they don´t simply work), some DDa collars (leather and thin iron stuff) has been weightpainted in the past, so that this items deform with the neck move-which makes all the DDa collars Look so much CRAP.......The Koffi-yoke has been created for the old Skeleton and is not suiting now to the xp32-type, so that the hands don´t fit into the correct position , the Animation will be kept, the yoke will be edited (it´s very much narrow made) .......I can go on more and more.....so that´s why this is not ideal for the public now.

I completely understand. It's always better after all to wait for a finished and polished release ?

Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, TheNoirCrow said:

I completely understand. It's always better after all to wait for a finished and polished release ?

Best of luck! 

Thanks and yes.

With "luck" we mean "health" and energy and no other "technical problems":mrgreen:...

34 minutes ago, t.ara said:

little outdoor stuff....i´m interested in the animation....was real joyment to create this...my GF was afraid-so it´s "fine" stuff:-)

You can find it under "outdoor-stuff"....

CK-CTD-ggg........................two times a "Scene-root" inside of the NIF.......?

SkullPedestralEmpty-yet.JPG

Interesting item :classic_smile:, something reminded me, so I searched a little and found a one very old picture.

post-1082376-0-95020600-1492428435.jpg

AHA-cool-where is this coming from???? Somebody has this stuff already made?

Lot of things can be done like that...with lot of poses-question here is, how much beloved is THIS stuff....

That fingers are made too much CUBICAL...it´s little robotic coming....but I think I should add that idea also

this is my next "victim"...a ribcage-CAGE!

There has not been much to be done-but the door should work in iron-hinges...the backside I can let open-to low for the character to slip off...I put legs under..I have to finally destroy the symmetry at least.

ribCAGE.JPG

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

AHA-cool-where is this coming from???? Somebody has this stuff already made?

Lot of things can be done like that...with lot of poses-question here is, how much beloved is THIS stuff....

That fingers are made too much CUBICAL...it´s little robotic coming....but I think I should add that idea also

It took a while to search, but I found it. The image comes from this thread.

I've been thinking that different environments require different furniture. I think those furniture in the style of Dwarven, Falmer, Dedra (like in oblivion gates) and etc. But it would be a lot of work.

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

It took a while to search, but I found it. The image comes from this thread.

I've been thinking that different environments require different furniture. I think those furniture in the style of Dwarven, Falmer, Dedra (like in oblivion gates) and etc. But it would be a lot of work.

oh, that´s stuff of nossy...wow. I can ask him to send me the content-maybe he has the items on this system....I´ll p.m. him and ask if he has this items available.

Yes, and ZAP has some  helping hands ?

Thank you @POBLIVION....!!!

U GOT P.M.

btw. nosdregamon sent me his workfiles, I can go on, where he was stopping with his ideas and with his work, -mostly;-)))

p.s small rendertest with somemore "verticles"-as long the items are bigger-the framerate keeps holding above 30fps....if this objects are scaled down to be small, the engine will drop down to stop and needs then to recover...in no case got i ever a CTD by this....!!

DDa is fully inside-one single mistake:

...I need to exchange one vag.-plug with one ana.-plug - rest is working:-)

-I will add to the pack a simple ball-gag made of same style

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

DO MALE PLAYER ALWAYS USE THE STANDARD MALE - MESH ????? DO MODS ONLY CHANGE THEIR TEXTURES ????

BEFORE I start to ADD also MALE ITEMS- I NEED TO KNOW IF MY MALE BODY IS ALRIGHT FOR THAT....IT´S THE VANILLA "MAN" !!!!

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL.

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

DO MALE PLAYER ALWAYS USE THE STANDARD MALE - MESH ????? DO MODS ONLY CHANGE THEIR TEXTURES ????

BEFORE I start to ADD also MALE ITEMS- I NEED TO KNOW IF MY MALE BODY IS ALRIGHT FOR THAT....IT´S THE VANILLA "MAN" !!!!

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL.

I think all except SAM are all the same as vanilla.

51 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I think all except SAM are all the same as vanilla.

OKAY-what I somehow have to do is to ADD the female items-seems to me that DDa has been made for unisex female&male in one simple size. The gags seem to work for males as well.....here´s a simple gag made after the existing items it is for sure also to males suiting.

TESV 2019-04-11 23-14-51-90.jpg

TESV 2019-04-11 23-14-03-45.jpg

TESV 2019-04-11 23-11-14-13.jpg

2 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
Wow! There are so many wonderful works! I really hate summer, but I think I will wait for this summer!

You download it in summer and play it in the following winter;-)

I have a little BREAK over some days-don´t worry.

The next days I try to add all those missing items (male-items included) and correct some gamebryo-files as well.

Then after I will go on with corrections of the cam-issures and I will repair some animations.

Other animations I will replace with better ones, also some offsets don´t suit, specially the arm-up-stuff....

I guess I can improve some poses. Also I will add a NEW gallow animation and sort out furniture to be compatible with the vanilla items.

Anyway I´m slowly climbing up:-))

TESV 2017-12-10 14-58-53-98.jpg

On 4/11/2019 at 7:23 PM, t.ara said:

DDa - BS - UUNP  - mostly ready -some few new but known functions - transported to the "restricted-gloves" - some few corrections I have to make tomorrow....BREAK.

From what mod this boots and stockings are?

28 minutes ago, Mamango said:

From what mod this boots and stockings are?

Stockings: Luxury Collection

Boots/heels/highheels: ZAP 9 - different color options-can be changed by copying them in CK and then add other textures...standard is black and brown-vanilla-like

TESV 2019-02-20 22-40-30-51.jpg

TESV 2019-02-20 23-39-04-11.jpg