Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 12/25/2018 at 12:59 PM, worik said:

:classic_wub:

Merry Christmas indeed :classic_laugh:?

ZAP9 WILL become a MUST for my game :classic_blush:

^...I guess yes;-)

Happy NEW YEAR !

(pic shows the first "mesh-checking-NO CTD !!!:mrgreen:)

added: my girl´s customized idle animation(s)-(nothing "wild", but sexy!)...if one has interest. [has to be placed into the animation-folder-this idles have the backside-walk-off, means you see the character walking onto you (and don´t see the backside-the character is turning and watching at you), if you go "backside" by using the arrow-down-key!]

TESV 2019-01-01 19-53-55-02.jpg

TESV 2019-01-01 19-50-11-33.jpg

TESV 2019-01-01 19-53-30-13.jpg

female.rar

TESV 2019-01-13 15-25-41-41.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-24-54-02.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-24-39-11.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-22-08-10.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-17-29-54.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-16-57-37.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-16-37-89.jpg

TESV 2019-01-13 15-13-51-17.jpg

Hi guys. I realy love this stuff. Thank you all for putting the wotk in for amazing content.
A question though.
I try to build myself a coozy little home whith some restraing devises to hold my lovely ornaments. So far so good. I then go into game and i can get followers and to get into the devices. Still good. However, when i exit the are and come back a bit later they have all levt their positions and are walking around freely.

Arre there a way, in game, to put NPCs in the devices and have them stay there indefinateley? It would be nice to travel around Skyrim and collect lovelies to ornamate your home in a nice sexy way.

God speed you all.

On 12/31/2018 at 8:09 AM, t.ara said:

???...u meant at furnitures-yes. By de centering  the furniture to any place away of the cam.

Oh I didn't even look at who I was messaging.  Thank u, you make great mods

17 hours ago, Leodriz said:

Hi guys. I realy love this stuff. Thank you all for putting the wotk in for amazing content.
A question though.
I try to build myself a coozy little home whith some restraing devises to hold my lovely ornaments. So far so good. I then go into game and i can get followers and to get into the devices. Still good. However, when i exit the are and come back a bit later they have all levt their positions and are walking around freely.

Arre there a way, in game, to put NPCs in the devices and have them stay there indefinateley? It would be nice to travel around Skyrim and collect lovelies to ornamate your home in a nice sexy way.

God speed you all.

Hi-you can talk with MUSJE-she has for sure the correct MOD for you (PAH)....something like that!-

Or-you can create your slave-NPC´s and spend them sit-packs to dedicated furnitures, or let them randomly use furnitures, which is my way because other things could become boring.

Anyway is a good idea to put on them the sit-packs (AI-PACK)..in the vanilla game, you have such packs for a location with the wall-shackle-furniture (vanilla)-or you use the zap-vanilla-modded one, which you can also use. This will be always coing with the BAD cam, as the animation was planned ONLY for the NPCs and not for the gamer. Anyway ZAP makes it WORKING and if you put a YELLOW collision plane (box behind the furniture, you won´t be pressed thru the wall after using it!...)

You can unmark the furniture use-restriction of a furniture by making it available for all npc (children of course excluded!) and create some nice PATROL PATHs for NPC, so that you can let them the skyrim day switch over to different furnitures. And if you use quests or simple quests, you can order an NPC to use a dedicated furniture as long you like...like the follower task: use furniture cross....xxx. 

For a steady use, I´d set the vanilla task on them, so when u enter the cell, they should climb up and hang there. Put the furniture little off the first view around when you enter the cell, because they climb up by cell init (so far I have watched that)...

In all other aspect, specially, when it comes to quests or slave-game-play (actor as DOM), you please get information from MUSJE. She can exactly tell you the best of exactly your wishes for your gameplay;-))

Thank you for your nice wishes-same to you!

(in "underground bathhouse" , "bathing beauties" you can also lock not welcomed npc from the world of skyrim into your "dark-area" and keep them there...IDK if they are captures there for longer...but this is built in there!!)

>>>that mod has not the ability to use the ZAP furnitures for the player, but you can mod the mod...gg<<<

On 1/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, t.ara said:

Hi-you can talk with MUSJE-she has for sure the correct MOD for you (PAH)....something like that!-

Or-you can create your slave-NPC´s and spend them sit-packs to dedicated furnitures, or let them randomly use furnitures, which is my way because other things could become boring.

Anyway is a good idea to put on them the sit-packs (AI-PACK)..in the vanilla game, you have such packs for a location with the wall-shackle-furniture (vanilla)-or you use the zap-vanilla-modded one, which you can also use. This will be always coing with the BAD cam, as the animation was planned ONLY for the NPCs and not for the gamer. Anyway ZAP makes it WORKING and if you put a YELLOW collision plane (box behind the furniture, you won´t be pressed thru the wall after using it!...)

You can unmark the furniture use-restriction of a furniture by making it available for all npc (children of course excluded!) and create some nice PATROL PATHs for NPC, so that you can let them the skyrim day switch over to different furnitures. And if you use quests or simple quests, you can order an NPC to use a dedicated furniture as long you like...like the follower task: use furniture cross....xxx. 

For a steady use, I´d set the vanilla task on them, so when u enter the cell, they should climb up and hang there. Put the furniture little off the first view around when you enter the cell, because they climb up by cell init (so far I have watched that)...

In all other aspect, specially, when it comes to quests or slave-game-play (actor as DOM), you please get information from MUSJE. She can exactly tell you the best of exactly your wishes for your gameplay;-))

Thank you for your nice wishes-same to you!

(in "underground bathhouse" , "bathing beauties" you can also lock not welcomed npc from the world of skyrim into your "dark-area" and keep them there...IDK if they are captures there for longer...but this is built in there!!)

>>>that mod has not the ability to use the ZAP furnitures for the player, but you can mod the mod...gg<<<

Thank you for the answer. With what you say in mind it seems like the best way may be to let the slaves use the furniture themselves. Only problem is there are some NPCs I don't want to use the furniture, smiths, guards, etc.
I havn't done much moddig, just playing around with creation kit a bit, so patrol pathes and quests are a bit beyond me at the moment. Know any good guides?

Thank's for the tips, I'll try to look in to it.

On 1/3/2019 at 5:16 PM, Leodriz said:

Thank you for the answer. With what you say in mind it seems like the best way may be to let the slaves use the furniture themselves. Only problem is there are some NPCs I don't want to use the furniture, smiths, guards, etc.
I havn't done much moddig, just playing around with creation kit a bit, so patrol pathes and quests are a bit beyond me at the moment. Know any good guides?

Thank's for the tips, I'll try to look in to it.

..I would not interrupt existing NPC´s AI packs with nixing other ones-this is exactly the way to influence the vanilla gameplay and execute it to be unusual or going to damage.

My suggestion here, at this place now is creating NEW NPCs and do and experiment with them. You can make them look like you want and  check them out by bringing them to their "own" skyrim-"lifes".

On 1/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, t.ara said:

added: my girl´s customized idle animation(s)-(nothing "wild", but sexy!)...if one has interest. [has to be placed into the animation-folder-this idles have the backside-walk-off, means you see the character walking onto you (and don´t see the backside-the character is turning and watching at you), if you go "backside" by using the arrow-down-key!]

female.rar

Thanks I was looking for exactly that feature a while ago.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Maybe I exchange this homogen forms with a "rock-styled" one..

I like the prison structures from the forts very much. That's what you mean?

Though Riften with it's bricks and wooden beams is cozy, too.

Spoiler

riften.jpg.7f027d18ab178dc4a8dc5715fb8d6b2d.jpg

Hello. New to this mod. I just followed the instructions and installed it and my character's default idle animation is her hand behind her back. Any idea how to make her normal?

Edit: Figured out that it happens because out character starts of bound. It was solved by simply jumping.

Hii... first of all: I love this mod. You did so, so well. 

And now my question: There are so many cool furniture in the test zone but I would like to use some in my own house in Skyrim. Sadly I am not very familiar with modding. So is there a option to copy these furniture from the test zone to skyrim? Probably with a console command? Like player.placeatme "ID"?

1 hour ago, Gin0 said:

Hii... first of all: I love this mod. You did so, so well. 

And now my question: There are so many cool furniture in the test zone but I would like to use some in my own house in Skyrim. Sadly I am not very familiar with modding. So is there a option to copy these furniture from the test zone to skyrim? Probably with a console command? Like player.placeatme "ID"?

Hello my little noob! I give you this awesome mod:

You're welcome

On 1/5/2019 at 1:44 AM, t.ara said:

..I would not interrupt existing NPC´s AI packs with nixing other ones-this is exactly the way to influence the vanilla gameplay and execute it to be unusual or going to damage.

My suggestion here, at this place now is creating NEW NPCs and do and experiment with them. You can make them look like you want and  check them out by bringing them to their "own" skyrim-"lifes".

Hi,

It seems the mod that YourFriendlyDragonborn refered to just above could be the thing :). I'll try it out for a bit.

1 hour ago, Kobra299 said:

I am having trouble downloading this mod it seems to just download a html file which is the link to the file but every time I click the download it just gives me the same file html over and over again any help with this would be most welcome

Is this the first time you try to download a mod from LL?

• on the mod page -> right side -> big green button
  • press it ->an overlay pops up
  • or you open it in a new tab -> then it has the the whole page for itself ... it doesn't matter, do what you prefer
  • ZAP has two file for you to choose from
    • UUNP
    • CBBE
  • click on the grey download button in the line that suits you
  • For ZAP, you get a 247 byte sized 7z file
  • -> extraxt it
  • it contains a txt file with the link to the true file hoster. ZAP is unfortunately too big for LL to be hosted directly here
  • download from the link in the txt file
29 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Ups, my answer has been deleted after the browser told "good-bye"...

The npc-align-issures can´t be solved purely. You only can be carefully checking out, what is affecting it. If you spawn furnitures, you don´t have any area around, which tells an NPC, to surround the furniture: the npc will collidate and then interact from such collision in different poses, which are made for the furniture, but which don´t take part at the correct place. Other mods can also interference with ZAP, depending what they do-I can not give you details in this case. If you take care, that an NPC is stopping to walk or run and still standing before entering the furniture, it will be 100% in allignment, like the player uses the stuff himself.

I give you two examples, so that you see in comparison, that the player can also "LAND" in a very different place of the furniture´s alignment-that´s not hard to do so..

the correct alignment of the furnitures are shown little more higher on this page.

Working with animations away from the engine-powered-system awaits a little more careful handling. 

@t.ara, many thanks for your response and detailed explanation. I tried your method and succeed just at the first attempt.

P.S.: sorry, I deleted the post you've answered at. I made it because I followed a link to Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon which description mentioned Align NPC spell. I asked myself: "How can you ask such a question when the answer to it seems to be a couple of posts above?" :)

On 1/11/2019 at 7:12 AM, worik said:

Is this the first time you try to download a mod from LL?

• on the mod page -> right side -> big green button
  • press it ->an overlay pops up
  • or you open it in a new tab -> then it has the the whole page for itself ... it doesn't matter, do what you prefer
  • ZAP has two file for you to choose from
    • UUNP
    • CBBE
  • click on the grey download button in the line that suits you
  • For ZAP, you get a 247 byte sized 7z file
  • -> extraxt it
  • it contains a txt file with the link to the true file hoster. ZAP is unfortunately too big for LL to be hosted directly here
  • download from the link in the txt file

I have done as you suggested and it still just does the looping on me I have attached the only file that when I click on either of the downloads it just downloads this same file every single time I allso have added screen captures so you can see what happens

index.html

Zaz Dl1.png

Zaz Dl2.png

4 hours ago, Kobra299 said:

I allso have added screen captures so you can see what happens

You have a technical problem with your browser settings and probably won't be able to download anything from LL if you leave the settings as they are now.

What you are "downloading" is the source web page that is displayed in your browser window. You are not downloading any of the two offered files.

Get that solved first, then come back to the mods that you are interested in.

Since I can't help you on that end, better have a look here https://www.loverslab.com/forum/10-technical-support/ and maybe ask there for the thing that needs to be foxed in your settings.

Bug report:

[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 20 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
    [zbfSexLab (0C00CD14)].zbfsexlab.GetRandomEntry() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line 622
    [SLAdventures_ZazLoader (83015BE0)].sladventures_zazloaderscript.GetBoundAnimationsFromZap() - "SLAdventures_ZazLoaderScript.psc" Line 57
    [SLAdventures_ZazLoader (83015BE0)].sladventures_zazloaderscript.OnZazRapeStart() - "SLAdventures_ZazLoaderScript.psc" Line 42
[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 21 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
    [SLAdventures_ZazLoader (83015BE0)].sladventures_zazloaderscript.GetBoundAnimationsFromZap() - "SLAdventures_ZazLoaderScript.psc" Line 57
    [SLAdventures_ZazLoader (83015BE0)].sladventures_zazloaderscript.OnZazRapeStart() - "SLAdventures_ZazLoaderScript.psc" Line 42
[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 22 is out of range (0-19)
stack:

The bug is in GetRandomEntry().  Here's the SLAdventurs code that's calling it:

zbfSexLabBaseEntry[] akEntries = (zbfSL as zbfSexLab).GetEntriesByTags(akActors)
    zbfSexLabBaseEntry Entry = (zbfSL as zbfSexLab).GetRandomEntry(akEntries)

That's pretty straightforward and should work fine.  However, GetRandomEntry() starts with an array that's hardcoded to length 20, so if zbfSexLab.GetEntriesByTags() returns more than 20 entries, GetRandomEntry crashes.

8 minutes ago, throwaway219 said:

Bug report:

[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 20 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 21 is out of range (0-19)
stack:
[01/13/2019 - 03:07:13PM] ERROR: Array index 22 is out of range (0-19)
stack:

The bug is in GetRandomEntry().  Here's the SLAdventurs code that's calling it:

zbfSexLabBaseEntry[] akEntries = (zbfSL as zbfSexLab).GetEntriesByTags(akActors)
    zbfSexLabBaseEntry Entry = (zbfSL as zbfSexLab).GetRandomEntry(akEntries)

That's pretty straightforward and should work fine.  However, GetRandomEntry() starts with an array that's hardcoded to length 20, so if zbfSexLab.GetEntriesByTags() returns more than 20 entries, GetRandomEntry crashes.

Thank you-I can´t work on this as I do not be able to do it.  If you can handle that, you could maybe exactly tell, what to change inside the script(s) of zap. Maybe that error is also inside of version 7, as I did not change that codes. Maybe MUSJE has that overview to this (i´m pretty sure).

You can maybe tell here, which script it is and I share it here and you operate the correction into it...