Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

While the stuck camera is certainly more important, i'd like to request another fix (if possible):  is it possible to check if NiO high heel effects are in place and remove them if somebody enters a device? There are a couple of transformation mods (more or less) out there which add high heel effects directly to your feet which means using them not even unequip boots or anything is a solution and my character is hovering above the devices. 

I think this already was a thing in ZAP 6/7 but i'm not 100% sure.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

While the stuck camera is certainly more important, i'd like to request another fix (if possible):  is it possible to check if NiO high heel effects are in place and remove them if somebody enters a device? There are a couple of transformation mods (more or less) out there which add high heel effects directly to your feet which means using them not even unequip boots or anything is a solution and my character is hovering above the devices. 

I think this already was a thing in ZAP 6/7 but i'm not 100% sure.

if that has been in zap 7, it should also be in zap8, but I personally think it´s NOT there inside. We can of course make a character to be naked...maybe also to be without high-heels...but I think I should try to get a solution in the time, shortly before the next release then...zap could offer such a mechanic/script, but will not have it on the furnitures ready-to go. This is also for a scripter....AND !!! some furnitures are specially made for HIGH HEELS..there´s a pillory now and some poles and torture poles, which can be used perfectly in heels...this CAN look quite sexy btw.  Heels are maybe little-"non-lore-friendly" but I personally think, that I should support some furnitures, who fit to the "normal" heels-height...

Normal furnitures are taking the effect of "SCALE TO 1:1" (race to scale), which is always active. If the character is in heels, the heel-height is simply added to "normal ground height and a pillory has to be lifted and in zap you can in this case use the pillory for heels. If you use this sort of pillory, you will have a problem, if you use the paired animation, as the NPC behind will probably "fly" (hover) over the ground. A proper solution could only be reached if the animation could "see", if an NPC wears heels or not and bend the body little more down in heels...this is not possible with our animation-system and that´s why we can´t really solve this. You can only put both pillories into the same room and let the "whipping in wheels" act on the higher pillory and the paired animation-stuff on the other one. This is only to be solve-able by the quest.

An auto function for NPC to be fully naked would harm the creativity...I like to see my woman in clothing...too....sometimes it´s also sexy, if the girl has this wonderful LONG legs in heels in the pillory...maybe another script could makes heels-furniture could "dress" the actor with heels;-)-SO: this last idea is being realized: if you enter the high heels-pillory (and if you have heels inside of you loaded mods, you can let the pillory-action let the heels equip...together with other clothes you like to see...no problem.

NI override I must see in the game (i never have tested it yet) and I hope I will like it.

Uh, i think there is a misunderstanding, to make it easier i'll explain more detailed in german below. ;)

Ums nackich machen gings mir nich, da würd ich zustimmen das das die mods entscheiden sollten die dich letztendlich in die Möbel stecken. Das Ding ist das zum Beispiel mods wie Yps fashion oder Beeing a cow die Beine verändern - eben zu Kuhbeinen - und dazu unter anderem einen high heel Effekt verwenden der den Charakter paar cm anhebt bzw die Beine um die Hufe verlängert die man dann in dem mod aber halt nicht ausziehen kann - sind ja Beine^^. 

Der Haken ist das der Effekt auch dann stattfindet wenn man garnicht steht - also zum Beispiel auf Knien ist. Das kann man u.a auch bei den Melkmaschinen aus dem alten ZAP sehen wobei ich die von Milk Mod Economy verwende und ich glaub die hat Ed noch bischen verändert, deswegen bin ich nicht 100% sicher obs auch im alten Zap passiert, aber zu 90% schon.

Sexlab hat ne Funktion die das Anheben zum einen erkennt, und zum anderen ausgleicht, aber eben nur wenns denn nötig ist - ob das passiert indem es die Beine paar cm verkürzt oder den ganzen Charakter weiß ich nicht, da müsste jemand was dazu sagen der sich damit auskennt. Ich dachte mir halt theoretisch sollte es möglich sein die oder eine ähnliche Funktion auch in ZAP einzubauen, aber sicher bin ich mir da nicht.

------------------------

Last part in English:

Sexlab has a function to detect raised characters and compensate that. No clue how that works, or if something similar could be done for ZAP but it would really be nice to have, maybe somebody with a better understanding how that works could say something about it?

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Uh, i think there is a misunderstanding, to make it easier i'll explain more detailed in german below. ;)

Ums nackich machen gings mir nich, da würd ich zustimmen das das die mods entscheiden sollten die dich letztendlich in die Möbel stecken. Das Ding ist das zum Beispiel mods wie Yps fashion oder Beeing a cow die Beine verändern - eben zu Kuhbeinen - und dazu unter anderem einen high heel Effekt verwenden der den Charakter paar cm anhebt bzw die Beine um die Hufe verlängert die man dann in dem mod aber halt nicht ausziehen kann - sind ja Beine^^. 

Der Haken ist das der Effekt auch dann stattfindet wenn man garnicht steht - also zum Beispiel auf Knien ist. Das kann man u.a auch bei den Melkmaschinen aus dem alten ZAP sehen wobei ich die von Milk Mod Economy verwende und ich glaub die hat Ed noch bischen verändert, deswegen bin ich nicht 100% sicher obs auch im alten Zap passiert, aber zu 90% schon.

Sexlab hat ne Funktion die das Anheben zum einen erkennt, und zum anderen ausgleicht, aber eben nur wenns denn nötig ist - ob das passiert indem es die Beine paar cm verkürzt oder den ganzen Charakter weiß ich nicht, da müsste jemand was dazu sagen der sich damit auskennt. Ich dachte mir halt theoretisch sollte es möglich sein die oder eine ähnliche Funktion auch in ZAP einzubauen, aber sicher bin ich mir da nicht.

------------------------

Last part in English:

Sexlab has a function to detect raised characters and compensate that. No clue how that works, or if something similar could be done for ZAP but it would really be nice to have, maybe somebody with a better understanding how that works could say something about it?

Das ist eine Frage wie man es macht. und in welchem Slot man die Beine anlegt. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90262 funktioniert z.B. durchaus mit Beinkleidern aber definitiv nicht mit Schuhen.

Sorry, but this stuff now takes some of my time now as I can now handle it in a perfect way. I could not imagine, how all the clothing items got their transfer to skyrim.....but there are now so much nice models of the cheongsams / qipao - Dresses, so that I want to have them exactly all together....please don´t worry about this stuff-I´ll delete the themed pics inside of this thread again, as soon this mod is OUT...! (this way you know what I´m doing here..ggg)

@t.ara

Any chance that you can put all the clothes and stuff like that into one of the other mod threads? 

1 - It will mean that whatever you do produce next won't end up being so huge that many people will struggle to download

2 - those of us who merge clothing mods will still be able to do that, and pick out only the ones we really want

3 - it will stop your mod/ZAP digressing from its original content, and becoming clogged up with loads of what are now extraneous things that people might not want or use anyway

Hope you see this suggestion as being as constructive as it's meant to be

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@t.ara

Any chance that you can put all the clothes and stuff like that into one of the other mod threads? 

1 - It will mean that whatever you do produce next won't end up being so huge that many people will struggle to download

2 - those of us who merge clothing mods will still be able to do that, and pick out only the ones we really want

3 - it will stop your mod/ZAP digressing from its original content, and becoming clogged up with loads of what are now extraneous things that people might not want or use anyway

Hope you see this suggestion as being as constructive as it's meant to be

As soon that mod is ready, this here all of clothes I delete...some may like to see what I´m busy on-so I let it here until I´m done-some who like to Play zap may also want those clothings...zap will not contain this Dresses-of course not !!!

That pack of clothes will have all those Long and mid-size Dresses of that Mandarin-Dress-style: I found 4 different cuts with a lot of different Colors...and again: this items won´t get into zap....it´s a mod of ist own like the luxury collecction....nothing else.

I´ll not open an extra thread because it´s not necessary to disuss too much on clothing: you may want it or not.

I plain text told, will everything become how you like it!

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

If you are that busy with clothes I have to ask, there is an old clothing mod from you. I think its called supertight body or so. Would you consider to remake it in unp ? :)

Also those statues are super cool. I think with Jaxx positioner one can also resize them to put them literally on a desk if one wants.

That old "supertight" item(s) can be ported easily to uunp, that should be no problem, but please not inside of that pack-I found some very beautiful other clothes in DOA 5 and I wanted also to work on another pack little later again-I could also put it together into that following pack then...same for some other "own" creations....

That statues you can simply ZOOM into every size-it´s textures are suiting also to bigger sizes and if you make them more smaller, u get less Details and a more homogen surface, I guess...seems to be no problem. You can put them on a skyrim desk or table:-)

46 minutes ago, t.ara said:

As soon that mod is ready, this here all of clothes I delete...some may like to see what I´m busy on-so I let it here until I´m done-some who like to Play zap may also want those clothings...zap will not contain this Dresses-of course not !!!

That pack of clothes will have all those Long and mid-size Dresses of that Mandarin-Dress-style: I found 4 different cuts with a lot of different Colors...and again: this items won´t get into zap....it´s a mod of ist own like the luxury collecction....nothing else.

I´ll not open an extra thread because it´s not necessary to disuss too much on clothing: you may want it or not.

I plain text told, will everything become how you like it!

thanks for the reply

fine

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

That old "supertight" item(s) can be ported easily to uunp, that should be no problem, but please not inside of that pack-I found some very beautiful other clothes in DOA 5 and I wanted also to work on another pack little later again-I could also put it together into that following pack then...same for some other "own" creations....

That statues you can simply ZOOM into every size-it´s textures are suiting also to bigger sizes and if you make them more smaller, u get less Details and a more homogen surface, I guess...seems to be no problem. You can put them on a skyrim desk or table:-)

Wonderfull :)

3 hours ago, .....................? said:

Most of the furniture I interact with does not position my character correctly. I ran LOOT, FNIS, and BodySlide , but most interactions have my character going into what appears to be the half rack animation. Anyone know potential fixes?

If you have mostly the rack-animation on other furnitures, you maybe did not delete all of the before-going stuff (older zap-packs)...?

(and for security: you have not installed this pack on skyrim SE ??)...probably not.

Look inside of the FNIS-window, what FNIS is doing-the version 8 plus has two different behavior-files, which have to be prepared for the game.

IF an older version´s files are not OVERWRITTEN by the new ones, you have exactly the nonsence, which you are talking above.

1 hour ago, Skyfalleravis said:

I'm having trouble with Mega downloading the pack, it goes back and forth between 6% and 7% for a good hour. Is there an easier download that's safe anywhere?

no, try different browsers-i suggest opera. if you get only 7% after an hour, it seems to me that there´s another problem, too.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:
Spoiler

so, I add the stuff what looks so fine:-)) - I try also the optional items to be integrated....:      

"Mandarin-Mania":

7 different short and 7 different long-sized, long sized will also follow in different style: "closed" (I ´ll add also some latex - textures  and maybe I can add some skyrim clothing textures for "freaks"..and I also found 2 other nice models.....now I´ll create their options and heels.....

TESV 2018-09-23 16-37-03-35.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 16-37-32-68.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 17-36-49-84.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 17-37-55-81.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 17-38-31-02.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 17-39-17-65.jpg

TESV 2018-09-23 17-39-37-45.jpg

Really nice dresses! Love em!

1 hour ago, yasama said:

Not at all.I guess he is a Chinese. In China, 6 means that you did a nice work and he admires you very much. Thank you for bringing Chinese player so many gifts.

More likely he's used to Chinese forums where you have to post a message first before you can download files and doesn't know this forum doesn't have that ridiculous rule.

Figured I'd ask here since the original Zaz pack didn't have a support topic.

Some of the furniture locks my camera in first person view, and I can't zoom out, plus any button press dismounts the furniture.

'I'll Take The Display Model' has a few commands that lets you customize NPC's outfits, and command them to use furniture. Not all of Zaz's furniture seems to work with this though, so some of them is impossible for me to see in action unless I can find a way to unfuck the camera.

Some of the other poses, relating to wearable items, also seem to not work properly. The Fiddle-yokes or whatever they're called, and the rope binds that should supposedly bind arms to the neck, and in front of the character model, has the wrists bound behind their backs instead. Same with the Cross pole, which should have the character in a T-pose. It's quite disappointing, and I don't have any idea how to fix it.

Also, is there a way to spawn these furnitures in the world manually? I'm currently using a mod called 'Bondage furniture world' which puts many of Zaz's new furniture in the world, but they're too spread out and hard to find, so I'd much rather just spawn them if I could.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Figured I'd ask here since the original Zaz pack didn't have a support topic.

Some of the furniture locks my camera in first person view, and I can't zoom out, plus any button press dismounts the furniture.

'I'll Take The Display Model' has a few commands that lets you customize NPC's outfits, and command them to use furniture. Not all of Zaz's furniture seems to work with this though, so some of them is impossible for me to see in action unless I can find a way to unfuck the camera.

Also, is there a way to spawn these furnitures in the world manually? I'm currently using a mod called 'Bondage furniture world' which puts many of Zaz's new furniture in the world, but they're too spread out and hard to find, so I'd much rather just spawn them if I could.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

The first person issue was addressed just a few pages back in this support thread. There are things listed to help but a "fix" is only really coming in ZAP9.

The best way to spawn these furnitures is using the cosole command: player.placeatme. To use this you need to use the console help command to get the ID of the furniture that you want, the spawn it into the game. So, open the console with the tilde ~ key on an English language keyboard. Type in help pillory <enter>. You will get several pages of listings. Use PgUp and PgDown to scroll down the list until you've chosen one to try - let's say the ID given is xx123456. Then type in (still in the console) player.placeatme xx123456 1. Be careful, this will spawn the pillory in the exact place in which you are standing. Close the console and use the pillory as desired. If you don't like it for any reason go back into the console, select it and type markfordelete. If it does not immediately disappear change cells (preferable by going through doors and return. It should be gone. Because of the "rough" nature of doing this it is best used in conjunction with Jaxonz Positioner (found on Nexus).

Good luck.