Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

5 hours ago, Lamadi said:

I've been meaning to ask, as I couldn't find any info. Has Zaz / Xaz (those usernames are way too similar) abandoned this mod? And if so, how did you end up as its caretaker? I mean, I'm assuming this because of the lack of a support topic for Zaz's original mod. Is he still making new content for the original mod? Would it be best if I made suggestions to him or you?

Anyway, speaking of suggestions, I messed around with DesignDoll and made some pose ideas for the One Bar Prison:

EDIT: Changed the first pose with the spread legs. In the first version she was able to touch the ground and could thereby lift herself off the pole. It still looks a little like she might be able to though.

This software seems like it can only create square objects apparently, so the dildos looks a bit janky.

...seems to me you have an exactly plan what you want....:-)

I´m little taking care of zap´s content, that´s all I do. I use only the zap´s framework, feed it with new contence and enjoy it´s power of handling hundreds of furnitures and animations.

ZAP and DDxyzfis THE "BDSM-CULT" of SKYRIM. Same for their authors and all the surrounding stuff, which makes it all possible:-)

Spoiler

I've been meaning to ask, as I couldn't find any info. Has Zaz / Xaz (those usernames are way too similar) abandoned this mod? And if so, how did you end up as its caretaker? I mean, I'm assuming this because of the lack of a support topic for Zaz's original mod. Is he still making new content for the original mod? Would it be best if I made suggestions to him or you?

T.ara is Zaz' designated successor. If you go back a few pages you will see that he is here, but only in the background. All suggestions regarding material to be included in ZAP should be addressed here, to T.ara.

One of the issues that Skyrim modding is dealing with currently is the finite number of animations that the program can load. As a result, and as a help to modders, T.ara has left the older version of ZAP (ZAP7) posted. It has FAR LESS material than ZAP8+ and, as a result, has far fewer animations. So, someone who is pushing the limits of their animations total may opt (when not explicitly prevented by the author of some other mod they may be using) to use the older version. 

However, unlike many other mods, ZAP is backward compatible. So, if you have a mod that requires ZAP7 you can use ZAP8+ with impunity because it includes EVERYTHING that was in ZAP7 and a whole lot more. The converse, clearly, is not true (you can not use ZAP7 when ZAP8+ is required).

That is a brief synopsis of a whole lot of history. I hope it clarifies things for you.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

T.ara is Zaz' designated successor. If you go back a few pages you will see that he is here, but only in the background. All suggestions regarding material to be included in ZAP should be addressed here, to T.ara.

One of the issues that Skyrim modding is dealing with currently is the finite number of animations that the program can load. As a result, and as a help to modders, T.ara has left the older version of ZAP (ZAP7) posted. It has FAR LESS material than ZAP8+ and, as a result, has far fewer animations. So, someone who is pushing the limits of their animations total may opt (when not explicitly prevented by the author of some other mod they may be using) to use the older version. 

However, unlike many other mods, ZAP is backward compatible. So, if you have a mod that requires ZAP7 you can use ZAP8+ with impunity because it includes EVERYTHING that was in ZAP7 and a whole lot more. The converse, clearly, is not true (you can not use ZAP7 when ZAP8+ is required).

That is a brief synopsis of a whole lot of history. I hope it clarifies things for you.

That about clarifies things. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...seems to me you have an exactly plan what you want....:-)

My insecurity instincts instantly had me mentally flag that as a sarcastic jab at me for a split second there, but since I'm gradually getting familiarized with the community, I now know better :)

Those are just my personal favorite ideas for the concept from the top of my head, by the way. I'm not trying to pressure you with demands or anything. I just don't have that much faith in words to convey messages correctly. Especially not when the message in question is describing something visual.

20 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

That about clarifies things. Thank you :)

My insecurity instincts instantly had me mentally flag that as a sarcastic jab at me for a split second there, but since I'm gradually getting familiarized with the community, I now know better :)

Those are just my personal favorite ideas for the concept from the top of my head, by the way. I'm not trying to pressure you with demands or anything. I just don't have that much faith in words to convey messages correctly. Especially not when the message in question is describing something visual.

As soon the Mandarin-Mod is out, I can take care of this plans you have created. 

1 hour ago, Lamadi said:

Amazing, man! I'm looking forward to it :)

me, the same:-))

...this stuff should become ready in future for a zap furniture/idle: "naked-fan-dance", probably with two fans....and I will become a fan of this stuff :-))

TESV 2018-09-30 16-00-12-67.jpg

TESV 2018-09-30 16-00-12-67.jpg

TESV 2018-09-30 16-00-23-07.jpg

TESV 2018-09-30 16-00-28-12.jpg

fan.JPG

On 9/22/2018 at 6:34 PM, t.ara said:

If you have mostly the rack-animation on other furnitures, you maybe did not delete all of the before-going stuff (older zap-packs)...?

(and for security: you have not installed this pack on skyrim SE ??)...probably not.

Look inside of the FNIS-window, what FNIS is doing-the version 8 plus has two different behavior-files, which have to be prepared for the game.

IF an older version´s files are not OVERWRITTEN by the new ones, you have exactly the nonsence, which you are talking above.

I have made sure to get rid of all previous zap versions completely from my computer, and they don't show up in FNIS. I am on regular skyrim, not the SE. However, I am still getting the issue of the rack animation playing when others should. Do you have any other ideas as to what it could be?

8 hours ago, .....................? said:

I have made sure to get rid of all previous zap versions completely from my computer, and they don't show up in FNIS. I am on regular skyrim, not the SE. However, I am still getting the issue of the rack animation playing when others should. Do you have any other ideas as to what it could be?

Hello, if that´s indeed all you did for a new installation, I can not help here any more. At least again a check for your control about this mod:

A fully new installation on a "clean" system is no problem for this mod, it will work!!: there´s only an error inside of body slide, which can be ignored (that happened, because I created 2 different clothes inside of one outfit-project and the data of one of them is missing for BS and not used in game.

Your described problem mostly is causing, if an old esm (v7) did not get overwritten by the new one or if the old scripts of the mod have not been overwritten - same happens, if you install ZEP after all zap8/8plus installations...all other errors maybe are caused because another mod is influencing zap or overwriting it (particularly) again.

-check the ESM-file

-check the scripts

-use FNIS and verify you have all the animations and furnitures inside your created ZAP8 behavior

On 9/21/2018 at 9:27 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

If you are that busy with clothes I have to ask, there is an old clothing mod from you. I think its called supertight body or so. Would you consider to remake it in unp ? :)

Also those statues are super cool. I think with Jaxx positioner one can also resize them to put them literally on a desk if one wants.

TESV 2018-10-01 18-07-23-32.jpg

TESV 2018-10-01 18-07-48-94.jpg

31 minutes ago, CaeserGRt said:

Can you help me with the controls of it

This mod? There are no controls that sets it apart from the rest of the game, like pressing 'E' to activate things and use furniture. If you mean how to spawn things outside the testzone, you need to first note the name of the furniture you want to spawn (selecting it while in the console menu will show two IDs, but to my experience neither tend to work)

Then, you need to use console and type 'Help' and then the name of the item you want to spawn. For instance "help saddle rack" and the console will then show you a list of the items matching that name. If the list is long, you use 'Pg Up' and 'Pg Dn' to scroll.

When you find the furniture you want, type into console "Player.placeatme IDNUMBER 1"

From my experience, the furniture always spawn at an angle, so you need to get Jaxonz Positioner from Skyrim Nexus. The controls are a little difficult at first, but you get used to it. They use primarily the number pad as well as the secondary enter button and Pg Up and Pg Dn.

I'm afraid there's no easy way to use this mod in the gameworld. Like Psalm stated, this mod is meant as a modder's resource, so it's intended to be used alongside other mods to provide content.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, Lamadi said:

This mod? There are no controls that sets it apart from the rest of the game, like pressing 'E' to activate things and use furniture. If you mean how to spawn things outside the testzone, you need to first note the name of the furniture you want to spawn (selecting it while in the console menu will show two IDs, but to my experience neither tend to work)

Then, you need to use console and type 'Help' and then the name of the item you want to spawn. For instance "help saddle rack" and the console will then show you a list of the items matching that name. If the list is long, you use 'Pg Up' and 'Pg Dn' to scroll.

When you find the furniture you want, type into console "Player.placeatme IDNUMBER 1"

From my experience, the furniture always spawn at an angle, so you need to get Jaxonz Positioner from Skyrim Nexus. The controls are a little difficult at first, but you get used to it. They use primarily the number pad as well as the secondary enter button and Pg Up and Pg Dn.

I'm afraid there's no easy way to use this mod in the gameworld. Like Psalm stated, this mod is meant as a modder's resource, so it's intended to be used alongside other mods to provide content.

Hi,

I´ll add a "zap"-gate from the skyrim world to the zap-contence, which will be sorted by themes into different interieur-cells with customized stuff, like a "ZAP-PARK" of furnitures, completely navmeshed and interesting for all gamers, who like to play the stuff without waiting for zap-supporting mods*. This could be helpful and make zap little more populary.

*here are meant location mods with placed zap items 

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

I´ll add a "zap"-gate from the skyrim world to the zap-contence, which will be sorted by themes into different interieur-cells with customized stuff, like a "ZAP-PARK" of furnitures, completely navmeshed and interesting for all gamers, who like to play the stuff without waiting for zap-supporting mods. This could be helpful and make zap little more populary.

T.ara, you are aware of this?

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

T.ara, you are aware of this?

Yes, that´s very much perfect-I did not test it, but I read the guide: perfect match "Hugh & T.ara", I guess:classic_biggrin:!

I don´t let positioners onto my system, I want furnitures to be there by locations.

I simply add contence to zap, which can be used in every desired way...

And that´s not crossing any plan to create new locations for zap...is it?-I guess it´s not:-))

Thanks to Hugh aka tyrannt;-))

Thanks to all my visitors for waiting for new stuff.

(I was busy on Bodyslide yesterday: I added my 378 new sliders again (JaneBod-sliders and all my personally-created ones)-it is working perfectly...I´m not sure if I´m allowed to share them->I guess that caliente doesn´t like it-if somebody like to integrate them too, please p.m. me-I can create a mod from this stuff, too)

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Yes, that´s very much perfect-I did not test it.

I don´t let positioners onto my system-I don´t know it that´s neccessary for that mod or not....no idea.

I simply add contence to zap, which can be used in every desired way...

And that´s not crossing any plan to create new locations for zap...is it?-I guess it´s not:-))

Thanks to Hugh aka tyrannt;-))

Thanks to all my visitors for waiting for new stuff.

(I was busy on Bodyslide yesterday: I added my 378 new sliders again (JaneBod-sliders and all my personally-created ones)-it is working perfectly...I´m not sure if I´m allowed to share them->I guess that caliente doesn´t like it-if somebody like to integrate them too, please p.m. me-I can create a mod from this stuff, too)

Under most circumstances I have not needed the Positioner with Hugh Reckum's mod. It is still in my load order if I did need it.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Under most circumstances I have not needed the Positioner with Hugh Reckum's mod. It is still in my load order if I did need it.

Hi psalam:-))

as soon I have little more time and zap 9 is done, I´ll add furnitures to the skyrim world-I will treat every city, the local market-place and the taverne with zap-stuff. Then I will do that with bandit-camps, streets and so on....every part should be available as an own mod. If city-mods are used and collidate with zap-items, I try to make it work together. Similar the way, how Hugh began to do it with his before-going mod "furniture-world"....maybe I can edit that mod with new furnitures...

On 10/1/2018 at 8:41 PM, Musje said:

❤️ Those little statuettes...

I´ll add some others soon:-)

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

I´ll add a "zap"-gate from the skyrim world to the zap-contence, which will be sorted by themes into different interieur-cells with customized stuff, like a "ZAP-PARK" of furnitures, completely navmeshed and interesting for all gamers, who like to play the stuff without waiting for zap-supporting mods. This could be helpful and make zap little more populary.

If I'm not mistaken, do you mean like splitting the testzone into several smaller individually loaded instances so we can mess around more without worrying about crashing? 

3 hours ago, CaeserGRt said:

Plz help on how to use this zaz mod

I tried. If you still can't manage to do it, then I'm afraid I'm not able to be of more assistance.

Try to look up a tutorial on how to use ModOrganizer, or something equivalent. Should have a few results on this site alone. You need to learn to set up something called FNIS (Fores New Idles) and it's recommended to have something called LOOT as well. If you're new to modding, or at the very least adult modding, which I'm guessing you are, then you need a body replacer. At the moment the most commonly used are UNP and CCB or BBC or whatever, I don't remember (I use UNP, if that isn't obvious enough already :D). You need to install BodySlide to build your custom body as well as the assets from whichever mods you downloaded.

I'd suggest searching around on the forums for more answers. I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep tonight, and I'm not cut out to go into depth on this subject in any way you might find comprehensible.

8 hours ago, Lamadi said:

If I'm not mistaken, do you mean like splitting the testzone into several smaller individually loaded instances so we can mess around more without worrying about crashing? 

One cell with different themed "stages", like the vanilla game has it, no load doors-load screen will be only for entering the cell

I´ll add themes from the vanilla game, like:

-dungeon

-castle

-outdoor

-market-place

-bandit-camp

-forrest

-farmhouse area

-city/street

-prison

-water

-ship

By this way I show up ALL contence, theme related, which can change vanilla static objects with the zap-ones, which can offer very special new possibilities. The quest-author can copy and paste that items directly into her/his mod and does´t need to worry about missing a script or an activator (some furnitures use scripts/activators).

4 hours ago, CaeserGRt said:

Plz help on how to use this zaz mod

Maybe you have a working installation so far and maybe you look some pages back into this thread-I made a new installation with WYRE BASH some days ago (page 51). I made pictures of my mods and their load order. This could maybe help you. You can use the NMM (Nexus mod manager) and place mods like I have installed with NMM. Normally you should succeed.

ZAP is a resource which offers no own gameplay. If you install a mod with new animations, you have to use FNIS afterwords. Don´t give up and try to read a little more about skyrim-modding because you have to learn it step by step. The modding of skyrim is not easy!

You may want to read the guide of the mod, too.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:11 PM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

when can we expect next zaz update? and that mandrin one too?

Of course you can await new mods;-) -but for zap I need my time....the Mandarin mod is on the best way....I finally got those "Uchiwa"-animation to be working for the Player instantly as Offset !  This makes me really happy again because that´s what I was looking for, without the Trouble of big scripting or questing.

As soon you equip the "fan", your character Begins to use the fan how it´s supposed to be....I try to create now another animation with two fans, right and left hand-kinky animations will come inside of zap later-in this Mandarin-mod, I´ll add two fans with two different Offsets....as Long you stand or walk or run, or "hide", you have this animation available. I´ll try to do some fine Tuning on the script, maybe a nice face Expression and a "equip-off" or something with timer....I have to check it a little more ingame now...(it´s very much lovely...very much!)

...maybe with the other hand I let her smoke a cigarillo!  (I´m not copying the cannabis-mod-no way)

p.s. don´t worry about the other arm, this single-Hand-animation has been made for a test ONLY !