Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

2 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

Thank you very much for your help. I will look in to Wyre Smash, Sounds like that maybe be the solution I need. Since I have switched to Windows 10, to say the lest. proving a little bit of a challenge for back ward compatibility. Drivers compatibility via Nvidia have also proved  to be quite disappointing in so much a definitive lack of display support  for 64 bit gaming that I pointed out to Nvidia. So after a few demanding feed backs to Windows and Nvidia, I have seen a more supportive and positive response from them.  I found there seemed to be a not quite enthusiastic re pore between Google, Windows and other big names on the web. Thank you for your prompt and much appreciated  reply. Karen     

win 10 is little "ad-heavy" (seems to me that it can be all switched off if wanted), but has a quiet perfect working surface (if wanted). Performance is like win 7. Two browsers (edge and iexplore) and a very easy to go installation, compared with win 7. Lot of gamers are still "believing in win 7"- I´d not think to be so much nailed to give it a strikt "no go"!  I´d instead say that , it doesn´t matter what to use, anyway win 10 maybe is going to be more secure in some month and years. I´d choose now what you  like MORE, or simply use,  what you have installed. win 10 seems to be build on win 7 with more features, (smart featuring, app-compatible-features etc.). 

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Wrye_Bash

That link is a page with some guide-lines for wyre bash and helps to get the most out of that software. Half a day I checked that out and then I could imagine to install it and use it seriously, so I did! The installation order has an influence on the mods, with particulary same content (who will overwrite each other)...this is not often the case and you can change very quick a mod´s position by dragging it. Same for the load-order listing (which is a different thing).

If I would not have Wyre-Bash, I would have to use then Mod Organizer. This tool is reeally fine but I had some fighting with it in the past. It´s probably the most best stuff for installing mods.

At the final end it is only important, that the stuff runs and that it is HANDY by it´s use.

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

Hi Tara,

vielleicht habe ich eine Idee für ein paar "neuartige" Handfesseln. Eine neue Animation ist nicht erforderlich. Ich nenne sie einmal T-Fessel. Sie Besteht aus zwei knapp über den Ellenbogengelenken befindlichen Armreifen, die durch ein breites Metallband verbunden sind. von der Mitte dieses Metallbandes geht ein Metallband senkrecht nach unten ab und umschließt die beiden Unterarme. Das Schloss befindet sich in der Mitte des waagerechten Metallbandes. Eigentlich reicht auch eine Schraube oder ein Splint.

Maybe I have an idea for some "new" hand cuffs. A new animation is not required. I call them T-fetter. It consists of two bangles just above the elbow joints, which are connected by a wide metal band. from the middle of this metal band, a metal band goes down vertically and surrounds the two forearms. The lock is in the middleof the metal band.

Reveal hidden contents

Hallo Harvald;-)

Na klar, dies ist gleich einer armbinder-kombination-diesmal aus metall. Allerdings muss ich die (wenn schon vorhandene) animation erst heraussuchen und dazu eine fessel "stricken.

Of course, this is working like an armbinder-combination made of metal. I have to look for the suiting animation and create it´s suiting cuff-combination.

About rigid cuffs, I have also some other models in mind, which will come like the YOKE-models from KOFFI (which has been quite modern: yoke-model  similar to the "martin-rigid-stock" from u.s.a (pic)), but which are mainly made from wood, combinations like the fiddle with different hand-poses (everything in medieval-style)...in between I can use SMP for some cluttering chains, all between the static wood and irons-seems to be quite interesting....I also have tested a prototype for a bodyslide-compatible breast/nipple-chain (also based on SMP). Next update will take seriously full advance of HYDROGENSAYSHDT´ S SMP-path - for ropes, chains and some few clothing. 

Martin_Rigid_Stock_TL_CR+HC_CB.jpg

32 minutes ago, t.ara said:

new sexy stuff...(clutter/stonestatues)

Oooooh, yes! Please :classic_wub:

We need more of those. They can come in handy in sooo many mods.

See the examples of the Sisterhood of Dibella mod below. Call it inspiration :classic_biggrin: by studying classic art.

Spoiler

TheSisterhoodOfDibella-1.jpg.b6a0f08c224f45f06da23bd9fac9cbba.jpgTheSisterhoodOfDibella-2.jpg.ef0af55349b2349a6ad362e880214c9f.jpgTheSisterhoodOfDibella-3.jpg.de6f4856de2a9eba58066599a81e3844.jpgTheSisterhoodOfDibella-4.jpg.ba65081659ac7f0defa7ee445d59a01e.jpg

I had to gimp the lightlevel a bit up :classic_blush: My screenshots are otherwise too dark for a showcase.

for me this means so far that nifscope is again working:-)

seems no Problem for me, to add them to the pack...I think between 10 and 20 poses are alright and a fine clutter-stuff....textures can be of course changed from some known vanilla textures...I´ll look what I can do. We can also think about such a statue, to be working as a bondage-pole/furniture...I have some cute poses in mind....

Marmor-Stone I will try to generate of existing textures, I have in mind the dwemer Stone stuff and maybe something with black colour...I have to try that when I´m back with the Tools completely....I recovered the whole day my setup-think I have done 3/4 at all:-)

(texture of this item is custom-created from the existing skyrim statue-textures)

..this mesh needs some optimization,  for skyrim it is a little too heavy.....

aa_NewSexyStatues01f.JPG

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Will be a welcome addition I'm sure, I've just been getting started learning to do this.  Is that originally from Poser / Daz Studio?

just very short: 3dsmax/blender <- meshLab <- 3d photovisual scanning of a real model

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Those statue looks fine inside of the game, quite how I thought it should be looking. So I´ll add more of them to zap, as deko and as "furnitures"...;-)

TESV 2018-09-11 16-08-39-99.jpg

If it isn't too much trouble, could you show a picture of one of these statues at the entrance of a vanilla "ruined tower" such as Bleakwind Bluff? I ask because as many of my friends know, I have a fondness for those towers my mind's eye it should be awesome!

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If it isn't too much trouble, could you show a picture of one of these statues at the entrance of a vanilla "ruined tower" such as Bleakwind Bluff? I ask because as many of my friends know, I have a fondness for those towers my mind's eye it should be awesome!

...if I knew wich place you mean.....(?)...

TESV 2018-09-11 18-24-37-39.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-25-13-02.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-25-57-25.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-26-12-74.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-29-32-45.jpg

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, t.ara said:

...if I knew wich place you mean.....(?)...

TESV 2018-09-11 18-24-37-39.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-25-13-02.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-25-57-25.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-26-12-74.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 18-29-32-45.jpg

Not to put too fine a point on it I have a list here from UESP Skyrim WIKI. Any one (or more) would be greatly appreciated.

Nordic Towers

Nordic Towers[edit]

SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Bannermist Tower — A simple three-leveled Nordic tower occupied by bandits, located south of Moss Mother Cavern and Hunter's Rest, east of Knifepoint Ridge. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Bleakwind Bluff — A ruined Nordic tower inhabited by hagravens and Forsworn, located northwest of Rorikstead on an outcrop of rock. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Cradle Stone Tower — A remote tower due west of Bard's Leap Summit, which is occupied by a hagraven. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Dead Crone Rock — A Forsworn-inhabited Nordic tower located south-southwest of Markarth, just above Hag Rock Redoubt. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Nilheim — A tower east-northeast of Ivarstead containing bandits disguised as guards. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Peak's Shade Tower — A long-ruined Nordic tower that has been reclaimed by nature. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png South Skybound Watch — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Sundered Towers — A pair of linked ruined Nordic towers inhabited by Forsworn and Hagravens (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Valtheim Towers — A pair of tall Nordic towers inhabited by bandits. (map)
58 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not to put too fine a point on it I have a list here from UESP Skyrim WIKI. Any one (or more) would be greatly appreciated.

Nordic Towers

Nordic Towers[edit]

SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Bannermist Tower — A simple three-leveled Nordic tower occupied by bandits, located south of Moss Mother Cavern and Hunter's Rest, east of Knifepoint Ridge. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Bleakwind Bluff — A ruined Nordic tower inhabited by hagravens and Forsworn, located northwest of Rorikstead on an outcrop of rock. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Cradle Stone Tower — A remote tower due west of Bard's Leap Summit, which is occupied by a hagraven. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Dead Crone Rock — A Forsworn-inhabited Nordic tower located south-southwest of Markarth, just above Hag Rock Redoubt. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Nilheim — A tower east-northeast of Ivarstead containing bandits disguised as guards. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Peak's Shade Tower — A long-ruined Nordic tower that has been reclaimed by nature. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png South Skybound Watch — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits. (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Sundered Towers — A pair of linked ruined Nordic towers inhabited by Forsworn and Hagravens (map)
SR-mapicon-Nordic Tower.png Valtheim Towers — A pair of tall Nordic towers inhabited by bandits. (map)

ok. i understood...do you want to create a mod with this statues?...in that case I can send you the girls and you can decorate your beloved places....seems to me it´s now the hurry-up-need-ggg-for those areas, I have to prepare different textures for them, so that it will be looking maybe little more suiting...this surface is quite shiny...otherwise we can let them to become from metal....and you can shrink them to every sizes (but they will take some FPS power, if you fill up your home with them....today I will only rest...need a break-I worked a lot at the castle....crazy-stuff!

And here is the metal-cube-texture-stuff:

TESV 2018-09-11 19-31-26-26.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-31-50-49.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-32-21-33.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-32-48-36.jpg

Spoiler
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

ok. i understood...do you want to create a mod with this statues?...in that case I can send you the girls and you can decorate your beloved places....seems to me it´s now the hurry-up-need-ggg-for those areas, I have to prepare different textures for them, so that it will be looking maybe little more suiting...this surface is quite shiny...otherwise we can let them to become from metal....and you can shrink them to every sizes (but they will take some FPS power, if you fill up your home with them....today I will only rest...need a break-I worked a lot at the castle....crazy-stuff!

And here is the metal-cube-texture-stuff:

TESV 2018-09-11 19-31-26-26.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-31-50-49.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-32-21-33.jpg

TESV 2018-09-11 19-32-48-36.jpg

I would be THRILLED to have the files. However, I would be quite content with a screenshot of one or more at the sites I listed above. ?

7 minutes ago, worik said:

subtile structures ... :nodnod: indeed :classic_smile: Not sure how it looks if it's wrapped over the shape of a statue ? May be it would then need more visible structures and shades ...?

Don´t worry, I can make enough experiments with skyrim DLC-textures and I also have PIXPLANT, a very interesting software which can create from lot of stuff nice seamless textures, or you can create such textures manually by using photoshop or gimp -also a possibility...photorealistic textures are a "NO-GO" inside of skyrim (I tested that with fences and stone-walls and it looked really "off-harmony" to the game)-not really easy at all, to create something really suiting.

5 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

zap 9 is all i need

...trying to do my best that this may be gets true;-)

today I´ll begin with the "marmorization" of the erotic statues...

I think , we need some "stoned" men for some hot furnitures...too

(marmorized schlongs of skyrim)

we have lot of different textures available inside of zap-your terrible time-waster will be in future, to choose what you will prefer...

I made two smash hit textures from the skyrim resource, so that you  can have also some candy eye stuff at glance:

zazSeruinBronze.JPG

zazSeruinsMarble.JPG

zazCremestone.jpg

zazMarble01.JPG

zazMarble02.JPG

zazMarble03.JPG

zazSeruinMarble.JPG