Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Of course you can await new mods;-) -but for zap I need my time....the Mandarin mod is on the best way....I finally got those "Uchiwa"-animation to be working for the Player instantly as Offset !  This makes me really happy again because that´s what I was looking for, without the Trouble of big scripting or questing.

As soon you equip the "fan", your character Begins to use the fan how it´s supposed to be....I try to create now another animation with two fans, right and left hand-kinky animations will come inside of zap later-in this Mandarin-mod, I´ll add two fans with two different Offsets....as Long you stand or walk or run, or "hide", you have this animation available. I´ll try to do some fine Tuning on the script, maybe a nice face Expression and a "equip-off" or something with timer....I have to check it a little more ingame now...(it´s very much lovely...very much!)

...maybe with the other hand I let her smoke a cigarillo!  (I´m not copying the cannabis-mod-no way)

p.s. don´t worry about the other arm, this single-Hand-animation has been made for a test ONLY !

TESV 2018-10-03 21-26-07-67.jpg

TESV 2018-10-03 21-26-08-81.jpg

TESV 2018-10-03 21-27-39-99.jpg

TESV 2018-10-03 21-28-07-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-03 21-28-48-89.jpg

TESV 2018-10-03 21-28-49-63.jpg

thanks. looking forward to this.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:48 PM, Lamadi said:

I tried. If you still can't manage to do it, then I'm afraid I'm not able to be of more assistance.

Try to look up a tutorial on how to use ModOrganizer, or something equivalent. Should have a few results on this site alone. You need to learn to set up something called FNIS (Fores New Idles) and it's recommended to have something called LOOT as well. If you're new to modding, or at the very least adult modding, which I'm guessing you are, then you need a body replacer. At the moment the most commonly used are UNP and CCB or BBC or whatever, I don't remember (I use UNP, if that isn't obvious enough already :D). You need to install BodySlide to build your custom body as well as the assets from whichever mods you downloaded.

I'd suggest searching around on the forums for more answers. I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep tonight, and I'm not cut out to go into depth on this subject in any way you might find comprehensible.

I just need control help.... I hv installed it with no problem but i dont know how to generate the animation... I hv sexlab... 

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, CaeserGRt said:

I just need control help.... I hv installed it with no problem but i dont know how to generate the animation... I hv sexlab... 

I am dubious about my ability to assist since I think Lamadi gave an excellent explanation, but I'll try.

FIRST, you need ti understand that ZAP is a MODDER's RESOURCE. That is, it is meant to be added to your load order so that every mod maker does not have to create the furniture, animations, etc. every time by themselves. So, for instance, Musje in her wonderful Home Sweet Home mod will allow a player to spawn ZAP8+ furniture in their home (under the correct conditions). So, Musje did not have to create these things, T.ara has already done that work. At the same time other mod authors can reach into ZAP and pull out those things that are useful to them in their mod. So:

ZAP is not meant to be played, or controlled, like a conventional mod. It is meant to be used by other mod authors as an aid to their work!!!

That being said, and emphasized, there are three ways you can bypass this effect (and note you are bypassing the manner in which the mod is meant to be used). First, and traditionally, you can use console commands. To do this open your console (and btw if you know nothing about console commands you may want to do some research before reading the rest of this) and type in player.placeatme XX123456, where XX123456 is the code identifying the piece of furniture that you want. You can find this code by using the console's help function.

Second, you can use a mod that allows you to place items found in your load order (such as Add Item Menu found on Nexus). 

Third, there now exists a mod expressly for the purpose of placing ZAP8 furniture which can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7018-zaz-animation-pack-80-helper-addon/

I hope that this is useful.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I am dubious about my ability to assist since I think Lamadi gave an excellent explanation, but I'll try.

FIRST, you need ti understand that ZAP is a MODDER's RESOURCE. That is, it is meant to be added to your load order so that every mod maker does not have to create the furniture, animations, etc. every time by themselves. So, for instance, Musje in her wonderful Home Sweet Home mod will allow a player to spawn ZAP8+ furniture in their home (under the correct conditions). So, Musje did not have to create these things, T.ara has already done that work. At the same time other mod authors can reach into ZAP and pull out those things that are useful to them in their mod. So:

ZAP is not meant to be played, or controlled, like a conventional mod. It is meant to be used by other mod authors as an aid to their work!!!

That being said, and emphasized, there are three ways you can bypass this effect (and note you are bypassing the manner in which the mod is meant to be used). First, and traditionally, you can use console commands. To do this open your console (and btw if you know nothing about console commands you may want to do some research before reading the rest of this) and type in player.placeatme XX123456, where XX123456 is the code identifying the piece of furniture that you want. You can find this code by using the console's help function.

Second, you can use a mod that allows you to place items found in your load order (such as Add Item Menu found on Nexus). 

Third, there now exists a mod expressly for the purpose of placing ZAP8 furniture which can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7018-zaz-animation-pack-80-helper-addon/

I hope that this is useful.

Thank you Psalam... 

On 10/2/2018 at 4:11 PM, Lamadi said:

This mod? There are no controls that sets it apart from the rest of the game, like pressing 'E' to activate things and use furniture. If you mean how to spawn things outside the testzone, you need to first note the name of the furniture you want to spawn (selecting it while in the console menu will show two IDs, but to my experience neither tend to work)

Then, you need to use console and type 'Help' and then the name of the item you want to spawn. For instance "help saddle rack" and the console will then show you a list of the items matching that name. If the list is long, you use 'Pg Up' and 'Pg Dn' to scroll.

When you find the furniture you want, type into console "Player.placeatme IDNUMBER 1"

From my experience, the furniture always spawn at an angle, so you need to get Jaxonz Positioner from Skyrim Nexus. The controls are a little difficult at first, but you get used to it. They use primarily the number pad as well as the secondary enter button and Pg Up and Pg Dn.

I'm afraid there's no easy way to use this mod in the gameworld. Like Psalm stated, this mod is meant as a modder's resource, so it's intended to be used alongside other mods to provide content.

Thank you for your help... 

On 10/3/2018 at 9:49 PM, t.ara said:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-10-03 21-26-07-67.jpg

Finally some proper attire for the Blue Palace. I can't stand that arrogant elven comments anymore.
:classic_wub: I hope you have one in my size

Secret edit:

Spoiler

Though I would probably need a hidden pocket for a dagger or a shiv. The poisened needle could always be disguised as a hairpin, but sometimes a sharp blade comes in handy. :classic_ph34r:

The fan is another option for that, though fan or dress would require to be prepared by a true master of disguise.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:48 PM, Lamadi said:

I tried. If you still can't manage to do it, then I'm afraid I'm not able to be of more assistance.

Try to look up a tutorial on how to use ModOrganizer, or something equivalent. Should have a few results on this site alone. You need to learn to set up something called FNIS (Fores New Idles) and it's recommended to have something called LOOT as well. If you're new to modding, or at the very least adult modding, which I'm guessing you are, then you need a body replacer. At the moment the most commonly used are UNP and CCB or BBC or whatever, I don't remember (I use UNP, if that isn't obvious enough already :D). You need to install BodySlide to build your custom body as well as the assets from whichever mods you downloaded.

I'd suggest searching around on the forums for more answers. I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep tonight, and I'm not cut out to go into depth on this subject in any way you might find comprehensible.

I use uunp and i hv fnis installed..... I m new to modding but i have installed many mods in skyrim.... I just dont know where to start.... Plz help me

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, CaeserGRt said:

I use uunp and i hv fnis installed..... I m new to modding but i have installed many mods in skyrim.... I just dont know where to start.... Plz help me

This is not the place for that question. However, let me refer you to a blog that endeavors to show how one person, who uses UUNP rebuilt his Skyrim modded game. You can follow his steps to build yours for the first time:

1 hour ago, CaeserGRt said:

I'm actually rather new to Skyrim modding myself. I'm not sure how to explain things in more comprehensible detail than I've already done. Feel free to browse my activity back to my first posts asking for help regarding much of the same things you have issues with. The posts by people helping me out might be able to help you out as well.

I only have 117 posts, so it shouldn't be that hard to find my first activity.

On 10/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, worik said:

Finally some proper attire for the Blue Palace. I can't stand that arrogant elven comments anymore.
:classic_wub: I hope you have one in my size

Secret edit:

Hide contents

Though I would probably need a hidden pocket for a dagger or a shiv. The poisened needle could always be disguised as a hairpin, but sometimes a sharp blade comes in handy. :classic_ph34r:

The fan is another option for that, though fan or dress would require to be prepared by a true master of disguise.

Like the torch, the items I added can´t be equipped on the horse without NONSENCE.....this ITEMS ARE NO WEAPONS !!!!! they come like the flower-basket or the flute, lute or drum....it´s an new item with a new animation: the torch can be played together with the left-handed FAN for example. Equipping is done as soon you have choosen that item and it´s animation is starting as an offset at once. Offestes are down, as soon you use a furniture or if you JUMP. The torch-animation is bound to the havok-animation-behavior and is sadly not working on the horse, too !!! (Seems to me that BEthesDA simply forgot to add a compatible alternative animation for the horse event....so DON´T EQUIP my offsets on the horse....I´ll try to put conditions against it into the mod....but I can not guarantee that this will work.

You can´t beat somebody successful by holding the fan-instead you hurt npcs like with your fist-hitting-noting else.

BUT: I plan to add bamboo-weapons to the ZAP, so that you can use it for whipping/caning. I thought about a longer and thicker and a short and thin version.

I did not equip followers with this stuff but I guess it will be working same way, like all offsets are working-it means, you can have npcs around you, who are using the items, if they get equipped with it.-Same way like for the actor.

Have to change some normal filters for the parasols and then I clean out the stuff and prepare it for the UUNP HDT Bodyslide-version. 

The Mandarin Dress- Mod has been one of the most interesting mods for me, because I had to work on so different aspects all together, like....texturing, smp-skeletons, creating heels, ni-override, shaping clothing...this new learned stuff may also be helpful for new items of ZAP: I guess I now know how to start dual/paired animations !!!

7 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Should I use ZAP 8+ or Zaz 7 + Zep + TUFP ?  I'm a bit confused as what this mod aims to do in the future, will it combine the old Zaz mods ?

Hello,

this always is important herewith, what you are wanting to PLAY.

If you play mods which make use of ZAP8/8+, then install that pack-if you want to play lot with DDxyzf mods, then maybe you choose zap7-MAYBE;-)

ZAP8 is compatible with zap7, too. I personally would not like to miss zap 8. But it´s really depending on your installation(s).

TUFP is made to work aside of zap7, you can also install it with ZEP, for maria eden. By that way you can play maria eden (2.1) and you have the variety of more furnitures.

Personally I´d go for zap8, if you don´t play maria eden. And If you play DD4.x mods, you can also install zap8, it should be working side by side.

The next update (zap9) but will become more larger and I can´t guarantee anymore, that it will be working anymore together with DD4.x-mods together. This depends also on the next FNIS update(s) and on other mods, which are also using new animations. 

Zap is a very handy and "skyrim-friendly" mod, lot of items-but the framework is still the same like in the past.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

this always is important herewith, what you are wanting to PLAY.

If you play mods which make use of ZAP8/8+, then install that pack-if you want to play lot with DDxyzf mods, then maybe you choose zap7-MAYBE;-)

ZAP8 is compatible with zap7, too. I personally would not like to miss zap 8. But it´s really depending on your installation(s).

TUFP is made to work aside of zap7, you can also install it with ZEP, for maria eden. By that way you can play maria eden (2.1) and you have the variety of more furnitures.

Personally I´d go for zap8, if you don´t play maria eden. And If you play DD4.x mods, you can also install zap8, it should be working side by side.

The next update (zap9) but will become more larger and I can´t guarantee anymore, that it will be working anymore together with DD4.x-mods together. This depends also on the next FNIS update(s) and on other mods, which are also using new animations. 

Zap is a very handy and "skyrim-friendly" mod, lot of items-but the framework is still the same like in the past.

Thank you, things are much clearer now.  I was already using DD with Zaz 8+ but recently read about Zep and TUFP, so I'll stick with Zaz 8+.

As for the compatibility with DD in the future ... wait and see I guess  ?

Maybe someone else also had this problem...?

So this mod works well,EXCEPT that my small animals like chickens and rabbits when killed still animating(walking,running in the same spot,i can loot them),when mod is disabled,they die ok.

Is the problem on my side? Any ideas if i could fix it somehow ? :/

my .ESM's load order if thats important,using uunp hdt version,FNIS gives no errors.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm=1
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1
WM Flora Fixes.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1

10 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Maybe someone else also had this problem...?

So this mod works well,EXCEPT that my small animals like chickens and rabbits when killed still animating(walking,running in the same spot,i can loot them),when mod is disabled,they die ok.

Is the problem on my side? Any ideas if i could fix it somehow ? :/

my .ESM's load order if thats important,using uunp hdt version,FNIS gives no errors.

Reveal hidden contents

There has been something like that for also another member/user. As I do not have this problem, you may wait for another answer. Maybe it has to do with FNIS or  the load order...should not be specific for zap8/8+. There´s a sollution for it. I´d try some things out by myself and try to change the load-order and check for the FNIS-mod-series, at least maybe the creature mod....if you have this installed-I guess you need that mod. And I would put the zap.esm more down, where the esp´s are beginning.

On 9/29/2018 at 6:57 PM, Lamadi said:

I've been meaning to ask, as I couldn't find any info. Has Zaz / Xaz (those usernames are way too similar) abandoned this mod? And if so, how did you end up as its caretaker? I mean, I'm assuming this because of the lack of a support topic for Zaz's original mod. Is he still making new content for the original mod? Would it be best if I made suggestions to him or you?

Anyway, speaking of suggestions, I messed around with DesignDoll and made some pose ideas for the One Bar Prison:

EDIT: Changed the first pose with the spread legs. In the first version she was able to touch the ground and could thereby lift herself off the pole. It still looks a little like she might be able to though.

Dollstand2.jpg

This software seems like it can only create square objects apparently, so the dildos looks a bit janky.

I´ll begin to check this out and create a first version of it...I hope it will be looking "immersive"-or "sexy??!!"

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

There has been something like that for also another member/user. As I do not have this problem, you may wait for another answer. Maybe it has to do with FNIS or  the load order...should not be specific for zap8/8+. There´s a sollution for it. I´d try some things out by myself and try to change the load-order and check for the FNIS-mod-series, at least maybe the creature mod....if you have this installed-I guess you need that mod. And I would put the zap.esm more down, where the esp´s are beginning.

Thank you for suggestions,so far no luck,all mods updated,tried to put ZAP lowest,highest,middle positions..

There's also another mod in my list Prison Overhaul Patched 3.59 which is if enabled(with or without ZAP 8+) also gives same outcome,dead small animals still walking in place,this mod need ZAP as a master,not sure if it means anything..

Anyway,will try to look further why its happening,maybe i get lucky?

1 hour ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Thank you for suggestions,so far no luck,all mods updated,tried to put ZAP lowest,highest,middle positions..

There's also another mod in my list Prison Overhaul Patched 3.59 which is if enabled(with or without ZAP 8+) also gives same outcome,dead small animals still walking in place,this mod need ZAP as a master,not sure if it means anything..

Anyway,will try to look further why its happening,maybe i get lucky?

Don´t give up-once my half of animals stopped to move and I was trying to find the error...I do not remember what I did, but it could be solved withinn some hours and informations and tests....(you can also try to switch of one mod and then the next one and so on....

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Very nice. What are those intriguing little devices on the table in the first picture?  They look like they are paired with the chairs.

Hello:-)

that are "shitty" "hand-crushers". You can use them on a suiting table and chair height. The victim has her/his hands under that device and the executioneer tries to turn the "truth" out of the victim by damaging the hands, nerves and stones, .... quite on the edge what I wanted to create as a torture-device, but in this way here it´s a terrible "reminder" of the dark past time. For "sexy" gameplay, it´s okay to me, ...but- for what they were made in the past-,  ..... it´s very much not okay!

Crushers came for nearly every parts of the body...I decided to bring one for skyrim. Ingame there´s also a torture-crusher-screw-I thought to make it wear-able-but then I suddenly lost my wishes to create more of that stuff. If people want to have them ingame, you´re welcomed to create them yourselves.

Last pic shows the original compared with the "as furniture" working skyrim-model.

TESV 2018-03-10 16-55-09-47.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 16-49-35-02.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 17-32-30-02.jpg

TESV 2018-03-10 17-32-31-80.jpg

HandCrusher.JPG

Hello! ?

Thank you for posting the pics. It is an interesting looking device, but, I understand what you mean. 

I've just come back after taking care of some RL things and I must say, I am very impressed with what you have been creating lately.  That Mandarin Dress mod is beautiful, and, the new items you've been working on for this mod are just fantastic.  I am looking forward to seeing the next release ... when you are ready, of course ... these things take time. ? 

6 hours ago, t.ara said:
Spoiler

aa_DildoPole.JPG

:classic_smile:Now, that's what we could call "very useful".

Now you got my fantasy started. :classic_blush: And it's your own fault to have to read these ideas for variations!

Basically I have two trains of thought - the optical theme and the functionality.

The eye candy, I sort these by my personal prefrences:

Spoiler
  1. this noble version is already beautiful as it is. But to reduce the overall height we could use a version without the platform?
  2. an ancient nordic version in the ancient nordic iron theme. No wood textures but iron or metal only
  3. a stone version, where you replace the platform with an outdoor-ish stone theme. The pole itself can stay as it is now
  4. ... make that two versions : boulder stones (e.g. like in the walls of the sawmills) vs. Ayleid
  5. a dwemer themed version
  6. a rustic wood version, basically the same as the noble one but with a rough look and obvious lower wood-crafting skills of the carpenter
  7. maybe a vampire/daedric/Molag-Bal themed version ? In my mind it would replace all the wood with dark metal or bone material.

And for the functionality

Spoiler
  • from the animation perspective, we target it for the vaginal use. Would it make difference for an anal version = additional applicable for the male "guest" ?
  • same train of thoughts : a dual pole version? or a version with a fork like two-tipped version on top of  a single pole
  • a plusplus version with dedicated foot rests and integrated ankle cuffs

Finally the triple-plus extended version

Spoiler
  • a pole as above, maybe designed for a kneeling position
  • foot rests and ankle cuffs
  • a pole in front of the "guest" with a penis like tip to be stuffed into the mouth
  • proper leather/rope/iron straps to fasten the head of the "guest" into the correct position