Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

37 minutes ago, Dragul17 said:

ZAP8 File has nothing in it is there another file somewhere? 

But no! It has all you need inside...

1. open the file
  2. you see the content, a single file with the name

"ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.txt" ( in my case, because I use CBBE)

3. a *.txt ending tells us, that it is something that want to be read. Yes! Read it

4. now it gets complicated, because you find

5. Spoiler

LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA

KEY:

!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

This is a link to the external filehoster mega.nz, because ZAP is much too big for LL hosting limits or t.ara would need to split the file in multiple parts.

Now it is up to you to download the file from there.

Spoiler

Personally, I find mega a big piece of ? and detest it. But the choice of non-shit hosters is indeed limited. :classic_sad:

18 minutes ago, Musje said:

Gotta love the little cross they put on that thing. They sure had some funny ideas about justice back then

You have to understand their intentions ... It was never about sadism or execution of simple violence but all for a "higher" purpose. :classic_angel:

So, our Skyrim version should reflect that and use  e.g.

or apropriate little symbols of deities instead of the real world medieval cross

i did not like to create a drama chaos of that device above (that crusher). I surely let it how it is - some visitors might have difficulties with that item itself and won´t use it or don´t use zap because of this (in that case they also should not play with all the other torture items!) - and others play the stuff and maybe are a little confronted with the history. I also created the budded-crosses in the past and I got p.m. to delete them. Surely I deleted nothing from those items. With "shitty", I surely am transporting my personal opinion about the item as a real thing in the real world. Here it is "art" with a very meaningful background, nothing else. This is for sure a 18+ -thread:-))

15 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_smile:Now, that's what we could call "very useful".

Now you got my fantasy started. :classic_blush: And it's your own fault to have to read these ideas for variations!

Basically I have two trains of thought - the optical theme and the functionality.

The eye candy, I sort these by my personal prefrences:

Reveal hidden contents

And for the functionality

Reveal hidden contents

Finally the triple-plus extended version

Reveal hidden contents

..so I try to create some different items of this theme:

-zazBanditSpikePoleStanding

TESV 2018-10-11 22-34-17-33.jpg

TESV 2018-10-11 22-37-08-34.jpg

TESV 2018-10-11 22-40-17-25.jpg

_zazBanditSpiePole.JPG

1 minute ago, Harvald said:

Hi T.ara,

Need this device and targetgirl badly for my mod. ?

Congrats for your first? mod!!

I´m so much busy now on creating new items...i need to sleep;-))

Here´s a gibbet version...I like it, because it´s a very kinky pose behind that irons....

I can´t offer those items-they depend on the framework and if you put them without, you won´t have the functions if somebody wants to play your location with a suiting quest....

TESV 2018-10-12 01-21-55-24.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-21-57-78.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-21-58-98.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-22-29-69.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-22-31-43.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-22-34-85.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-23-20-88.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-23-26-40.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-23-47-72.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-23-50-39.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 01-25-22-42.jpg

So, when an animation come up while wearing DD items, it goes for a bit then I start walking normally. This happens with the pony boots (and yoke) from the S L U T S redux and the confining dress that Slaverun Reloaded puts on the character. I assume every animation will quit after a few minute once I wear an item.

Is there any way to fix this?

Holy crap, you took this concept further than I expected! I didn't even consider adding spikes to the side of the pole to keep the legs spread. Very creative!

You aren't planning on adding a variant where her hands aren't bound, by any chance? Some of the appeal, at least to me, is that it's the bondage device that offers the most amount of freedom to its victim without actually giving the freedom they want, which is to get away. They're only one tiny lift away from actual freedom, but it's impossible to do alone.

Let's say, the woman is placed on this device in a crowded marketplace. She's trapped, penetrated, embarassed and watched by everyone passing by, but she can still cover her privates while being forced to stand there.

18 hours ago, t.ara said:

Congrats for your first? mod!!

I´m so much busy now on creating new items...i need to sleep;-))

Here´s a gibbet version...I like it, because it´s a very kinky pose behind that irons....

I can´t offer those items-they depend on the framework and if you put them without, you won´t have the functions if somebody wants to play your location with a suiting quest....

Thanks.

Yes it is my first skyrim mod I ever shared.

Do, as long as you think you need to work on. But it is the same problem I have. I never come to an end.

I know where your devices schould be and I will wait

3 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Holy crap, you took this concept further than I expected! I didn't even consider adding spikes to the side of the pole to keep the legs spread. Very creative!

You aren't planning on adding a variant where her hands aren't bound, by any chance? Some of the appeal, at least to me, is that it's the bondage device that offers the most amount of freedom to its victim without actually giving the freedom they want, which is to get away. They're only one tiny lift away from actual freedom, but it's impossible to do alone.

Let's say, the woman is placed on this device in a crowded marketplace. She's trapped, penetrated, embarassed and watched by everyone passing by, but she can still cover her privates while being forced to stand there.

no problem...fully freedom while standing (I´ll add some more and longer "struggling" animation....) third party animation will as usually not be created... isn´t bad to keep little things for fantasy or to "await" randomly for something to come btw.

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

Thanks.

Yes it is my first skyrim mod I ever shared.

Do, as long as you think you need to work on. But it is the same problem I have. I never come to an end.

I know where your devices schould be. and I will wait

All fine...I´ll add some more items and round up the overall past contence...I´ll completely overwork also the older pole-bondage-stuff with has more "poses" than animations.

I prefer the gibbet-it´s showning up the character very hot.

46 minutes ago, t.ara said:

no problem...fully freedom while standing (I´ll add some more and longer "struggling" animation....) third party animation will as usually not be created... isn´t bad to keep little things for fantasy or to "await" randomly for something to come btw.

Sweet!

And for the record, I didn't mean being able to actually control the character while being on the device.

Another animation with hands unbound is precisely what I meant :)

Unbound cover, and unbound struggle, both would be amazing. Cover is simple and self explanatory and wouldn't require much in terms of actual animation, but struggle has a lot of different variables with hands free. I've seen bdsm clips where the lady used her arms as momentum to change position and try to gain better and more reliable foot placement. Personal favorite was one where the lady tried to grab the pole to see if it was possible to get a grip on it, only to quickly realize the futility.

12 hours ago, Dragul17 said:

Can anyone tell me why FINIS hates this mod I'm worried it won't work right

You have probably exceeded your animation limit ......

The FNIS Generator Processes animations alphabetically  from A to Z 

And ZAP is mostly processed last in the list of FNIS Related Mods.

Cut down your number of animations and try again .

1 hour ago, ZaZ said:

You have probably exceeded your animation limit ......

The FNIS Generator Processes animations alphabetically  from A to Z 

And ZAP is mostly processed last in the list of FNIS Related Mods.

Cut down your number of animations and try again .

;-))

thanks for your visit!

..and this is explaining a lot to me....

3 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Sweet!

And for the record, I didn't mean being able to actually control the character while being on the device.

Another animation with hands unbound is precisely what I meant :)

Unbound cover, and unbound struggle, both would be amazing. Cover is simple and self explanatory and wouldn't require much in terms of actual animation, but struggle has a lot of different variables with hands free. I've seen bdsm clips where the lady used her arms as momentum to change position and try to gain better and more reliable foot placement. Personal favorite was one where the lady tried to grab the pole to see if it was possible to get a grip on it, only to quickly realize the futility.

here is the most simple version-but the animation will have a second try....I can´t sadly use too much arm moves as it will damage bigger bodies´ handling: arms-thru body-clipping-I´ll create something different....

..also the allignment-test is unbelievable correct-this furniture is very sensitive so if not working correctly, all the "sex-appeal" would been gone if an npc would hang with the leg inside of the pole-hope you can obtain same quality later... (bannered mare with a follower-last 2 pics)

for CGI: About the pics in the thread: I personally think that this thread is living from its´s pics (for the community it is the most important here) - and for myself, I watch pics always inside of other threads (I think I ´ll not change that-sorry).....from time to time I will delete the pics again -after some weeks...then the older stuff can be surfed little better then...the pics are a quite perfect reflection for my work and I watch them very carefully and sometimes I recover little issures which I do always solve from that pics...and I don´t like to click a lot through the different posts for opening up a hidden content (the thread is always sorting my items I made...I use that feature also in another way)

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-38-67.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-45-32.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-48-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-56-81.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-05-08.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-11-01.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-57-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-46-53-79.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-47-13-55.jpg

I can see how bigger bodies might be an issue. I've noticed that the wrist / ancle / neck holes in several contraptions seem rather big for my rather regular sized character. Is this also to prevent clipping with larger bodies?

First one looks kinda odd to me, for reasons you already specified, but the others look amazing.

Also, gonna have to compliment you on the speed in which you did that. I barely had time to make myself dinner before you replied.

16 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

I can see how bigger bodies might be an issue. I've noticed that the wrist / ancle / neck holes in several contraptions seem rather big for my rather regular sized character. Is this also to prevent clipping with larger bodies?

First one looks kinda odd to me, for reasons you already specified, but the others look amazing.

Also, gonna have to compliment you on the speed in which you did that. I barely had time to make myself dinner before you replied.

Yes, but I have to take little care about, that we don´t play all the slim-body-types....I also like caressing-scenes-but it´s impossible here to create them seriously.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, t.ara said:

Hello,

I did nothing before - but spider-stuff I have to handle (also) because of the pit-and-pendulum-stuff....I think you mean furnitures in design of that and maybe you meant full body MUMMIFICATION-yes....mummified character has been also my plan - that offset will of course SHUT DOWN any MOVEMENT.

I hope to have success with some ideas;-))

Thank you!

(Sorry I took so long to reply, I didn't see you responded)

Yeah, I meant mummification, or other full-body bondage (specifically male-compatible stuff. DD has some full-body bondage gear, but it's female exclusive).