Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, typoking1107 said:

(Sorry I took so long to reply, I didn't see you responded)

Yeah, I meant mummification, or other full-body bondage (specifically male-compatible stuff. DD has some full-body bondage gear, but it's female exclusive).

Yes, that´s how I described: zap has it all build in the framework. if the body gets the tape, you will be simply laying without moving. The spider webs I never have seen in gameplay...and I´ll add also a "taped" clothing, and something like the body which stucks inside of the mightmother-coffin (roped and textured....I´ll look what I can do...

_nightmotherBODY.JPG

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Yes, that´s how I described: zap has it all build in the framework. if the body gets the tape, you will be simply laying without moving. The spider webs I never have seen in gameplay...and I´ll add also a "taped" clothing, and something like the body which stucks inside of the mightmother-coffin (roped and textured....I´ll look what I can do...

_nightmotherBODY.JPG

I'm sure I misunderstood. At the beginning of the game, in Bleak Falls Barrow, you see Arvel the Swift wrapped in spider webs. There are also multiple corpses so wrapped on the floor. Similar corpses can even be found in Helgen!

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure I misunderstood. At the beginning of the game, in Bleak Falls Barrow, you see Arvel the Swift wrapped in spider webs. There are also multiple corpses so wrapped on the floor. Similar corpses can even be found in Helgen!

Mummification and web-stuff seems to me different. Those web-bodies are like this mightmother body something like "deco"...I can only try to grab their textures and begin to form a "cover" for the player´s character or for the npc. Such a "full-body" clothing has no arms and legs and needs a full animation with a shut down of the control-section...no movement, until the player takes off the item. By quest it can be forced to be weared like wrist-ropes, but here with a different  framework-mechanic.

Mummified clothing can be looking very "sexy" and the player can use it as item and if tape is around the wrists or ankles, we have the common bondage-elements like in rope.

I´ll try to find a way to also use the web-textures for a body-bondage...maybe like those haning bodies, who are webbed by spiders. But I want to have them big enough, that those items don´t use bodyslide-that´s what I can imagine about it so far.

Perhaps your could add the mummification as an interactive furniture object like the hogtie posts or something? That way you don't have to worry about the player moving around, because they'll be stationary so long as they're interacting with the furniture.

(Also, I remember you could find mummified draugr in the tombs, perhaps you could get some assets from them.)

12 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

Perhaps your could add the mummification as an interactive furniture object like the hogtie posts or something? That way you don't have to worry about the player moving around, because they'll be stationary so long as they're interacting with the furniture.

(Also, I remember you could find mummified draugr in the tombs, perhaps you could get some assets from them.)

You don't even really need to stay strictly with bandage mummification either. A furniture object like a sleepsack would be fun too.

7 hours ago, ZaZ said:

You have probably exceeded your animation limit ......

The FNIS Generator Processes animations alphabetically  from A to Z 

And ZAP is mostly processed last in the list of FNIS Related Mods.

Cut down your number of animations and try again .

FINIS says it isn't compatible with Skyrim SE and I only have the requirements for Slaverun in my load order

23 minutes ago, Dragul17 said:

FINIS says it isn't compatible with Skyrim SE and I only have the requirements for Slaverun in my load order

This is NOT the SE Version Obviously ..... 

Are you using the the one from the SE Forum Section ?

4 hours ago, ZaZ said:

This is NOT the SE Version Obviously ..... 

Are you using the the one from the SE Forum Section ?

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense now. I had tried searching before and this was the only one I came up with in the search. I figured it was one of those mods that the mod author likes to bundle with Oldrim. I've seen some SE mods in the page of the Oldrim files so I just assumed it was the same in this one

6 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

furniture AND offset/cloth can be made for this-zap has that functionally keyword and i tested it successfully?

"JON THE BATTLEBORN wants to take away from her the new darby-styled ankle-cuffs, but Saadia had lost the KEY"....;-)

prototype so far...I have crappy texture issures with the chain......I think I have to do it all from NEW.

This will become a full series with collar, wrist and the ankle-cuffs....I have also a diifferent style on my plan...They will also come without chain, with a connection-hinge in the center or a ring.....

p.s: I also have a suiting key for them;-)

TESV 2018-10-13 23-21-32-10.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-14-06-21.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-14-46-70.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-14-58-45.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-15-48-54.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-16-35-50.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-17-07-18.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-19-23-19.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-19-56-21.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 23-21-06-02.jpg

58 minutes ago, Musje said:

Nice Darby cuffs :)

Those come out nicely in your pictures. The existing iron cuffs are nice but a little heavy for "everyday" use.

Same here, I had this lot of month on my plan for ZAP and NOW it´s time for that whole set....

Playable KEY for the Ankle-Cuffs is ready. Now I need a spell on that item, so that it can be released only in this case, if the inventory has the exactly key...working scripts are welcomed (more SHORT, more better).

TESV 2018-10-14 01-00-25-48.jpg

TESV 2018-10-14 00-58-52-86.jpg

TESV 2018-10-14 00-59-03-95.jpg

TESV 2018-10-14 00-59-11-64.jpg

TESV 2018-10-14 00-59-36-65.jpg

TESV 2018-10-14 00-59-54-01.jpg

On 10/10/2018 at 5:45 AM, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Maybe someone else also had this problem...?

So this mod works well,EXCEPT that my small animals like chickens and rabbits when killed still animating(walking,running in the same spot,i can loot them),when mod is disabled,they die ok.

Is the problem on my side? Any ideas if i could fix it somehow ? :/

my .ESM's load order if thats important,using uunp hdt version,FNIS gives no errors.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm=1
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1
WM Flora Fixes.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1

It's because ZaZAnimationPack.esm modifies idle animation of ChickenDeath and HareDeath. I don't see any reason it should overwrite them so I guess they are just missed dirty edits. You can easily fix the issue by using Tes5Edit. Open ZaZAnimationPack.esm, find the 2 forms ChickenDeath and HareDeath under Idle Animation, then either delete them and save to overwrite ZaZAnimationPack.esm, or create a patch by selecting the record from Skyrim.esm and choosing "Copy as override into..." from right click menu into a new file. I usually prefer patch since you can use it later on a new version if the problem still exists. Also, if there are variants of the same esm/esp file you don't need to edit all of them. For example, if you use "ZaZ HDT Wrist Chain For Zap 8.0 plus" which also overwrites ZaZAnimationPack.esm. If you go with the patch route, add ZaZAnimationPack.esm as a master as well, so LOOT will not misplace the patch. In this case it shouldn't really matter anyway since usually esm files are at top of load order, but it's generally a good idea to do so.

This screenshot shows the problem:

Spoiler

ZAP8.0+ AnimalDeathAnimationIssue.png

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

Same here, I had this lot of month on my plan for ZAP and NOW it´s time for that whole set....

Playable KEY for the Ankle-Cuffs is ready. Now I need a spell on that item, so that it can be released only in this case, if the inventory has the exactly key...working scripts are welcomed (more SHORT, more better).

With authentic keys even. I'll have a stab at the script tonight.

2 minutes ago, Musje said:

With authentic keys even. I'll have a stab at the script tonight.

WoW!

I thought that such a function is coming with a MAGIC EFFECT and linked through an ENCHANTEMENT as usual...so the script should sit inside the EFFECT-WINDOW of CK.this would be an universal and stunning function for all real items, that seriously use a KEY.

I prepare just now a CBBE Mandarin Dress Version for YOU-I hope I can get it correctly working;-))

1 hour ago, bluring said:

It's because ZaZAnimationPack.esm modifies idle animation of ChickenDeath and HareDeath. I don't see any reason it should overwrite them so I guess they are just missed dirty edits. You can easily fix the issue by using Tes5Edit. Open ZaZAnimationPack.esm, find the 2 forms ChickenDeath and HareDeath under Idle Animation, then either delete them and save to overwrite ZaZAnimationPack.esm, or create a patch by selecting the record from Skyrim.esm and choosing "Copy as override into..." from right click menu into a new file. I usually prefer patch since you can use it later on a new version if the problem still exists. Also, if there are variants of the same esm/esp file you don't need to edit all of them. For example, if you use "ZaZ HDT Wrist Chain For Zap 8.0 plus" which also overwrites ZaZAnimationPack.esm. If you go with the patch route, add ZaZAnimationPack.esm as a master as well, so LOOT will not misplace the patch. In this case it shouldn't really matter anyway since usually esm files are at top of load order, but it's generally a good idea to do so.

This screenshot shows the problem:

Reveal hidden contents

..hello, I´ll go after this and try to find out the reason for this...if there´s no Change in zap, I can officially quit this "dirty edit" IF SO....

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

..hello, I´ll go after this and try to find out the reason for this...if there´s no Change in zap, I can officially quit this "dirty edit" IF SO....

Thanks t.ara. Yes, Tes5Edit shows that the only change in both records is the removal of ragdoll animation event which shouldn't be needed for ZAP.

In the meantime, I attached my patch which contains a small esp that reverses both records to original. It already has ZaZAnimationPack.esm set as master to help load order sorting.

ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0+ Animal Death Animation Patch.esp.zip

1 hour ago, bluring said:

Thanks t.ara. Yes, Tes5Edit shows that the only change in both records is the removal of ragdoll animation event which shouldn't be needed for ZAP.

In the meantime, I attached my patch which contains a small esp that reverses both records to original. It already has ZaZAnimationPack.esm set as master to help load order sorting.

ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0+ Animal Death Animation Patch.esp.zip

Me, personally, I don´t have this Problem and it may be seldom, anyway thank you so far....this is one of my last steps before a release...