Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Thank you! I'll look into it.

PS: Seems you started writing your reply before I posted my edit:

"Some of the other poses, relating to wearable items, also seem to not work properly. The Fiddle-yokes or whatever they're called, and the rope binds that should supposedly bind arms to the neck, and in front of the character model, has the wrists bound behind their backs instead. Same with the Cross pole, which should have the character in a T-pose. It's quite disappointing, and I don't have any idea how to fix it."

I don't suppose you have any insight to this as well?

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Lamadi said:

Thank you! I'll look into it.

PS: Seems you started writing your reply before I posted my edit:

"Some of the other poses, relating to wearable items, also seem to not work properly. The Fiddle-yokes or whatever they're called, and the rope binds that should supposedly bind arms to the neck, and in front of the character model, has the wrists bound behind their backs instead. Same with the Cross pole, which should have the character in a T-pose. It's quite disappointing, and I don't have any idea how to fix it."

I don't suppose you have any insight to this as well?

No, T.ara promises to have those sorts of "kinks" worked out in ZAP9. In fact, he regularly lists that as one of the things he's still working on. That is, when he is telling us why ZAP9 isn't ready for release. But as you just noted, if things are released and don't work as advertised it causes some "hard feelings." So, it's better that he takes his time and gets it done tight.

If you haven't ever done so, go into the console and type coc zbftestzone. This will take you to a very large building that contains all the furniture found in ZAP8+. It helps because it reminds you just how much there is. Also, if you find a piece of furniture you can highlight it in the console and mark its ID (so you skip the help step in the console listed above). When I run into issues with ZAP I often do this to remind me of just how many balls T.ara is juggling.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Okay, that makes testing it a lot easier. And yeah, I'd rather wait a little extra for quality content. Any ETA on it by the way?

Sorry, T.ara has been consistently coy about it. While I am always happy to see him working on new content like the lovely mandarin dresses he has been displaying lately I can't help but feel that they also mean waiting a little longer for ZAP9.

Oh, that's okay.

Anyhow, if suggestiong are accepted, there's something I haven't seen yet when xploring the testzone, which I think would be pretty easy to add. Something called the 'One Bar Prison'

Maybe it's there, but I haven't found it yet. I keep crashing frequently. Not sure if it's a problem bith my computer or my modloader setup.

Why exactly mundane? I mean, it's an adult website, and it's easier to show when someone is demonstrating it.

Anyhow, it's an extendable pole attached to the floor with a dildo on the top.

The woman, in upright standing position, has the dildo extended into her anus or vagina, and fastened. This, as well as the process of releasing the woman, must be done by another person since the fastening mechanism is at the bottom, beyond the woman's reach (it doesn't need to be extendable. The woman could just be lowered down over it. Given that this is a medieval fantasy setting, this seems more plausible)

It comes with ancle cuffs on either a chain or a spreader bar attached to the base near the fastening mechanism.

Alternatively it doesn't even need cuffs or any kind of leg restraints at all since the woman can't bend down enough to gain the momentum required to jump out of the thing, and it is impossible to lift oneself off it as well since the only thing you can grab onto is the pole below, and because of the dildo, you can't bend forward or backward much either. Hence the name 'One bar prison'

sm-one-bar-prison.jpg

sm-one-bar-prison-3.jpg

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Why exactly mundane? I mean, it's an adult website, and it's easier to show when someone is demonstrating it.

Anyhow, it's an extendable pole attached to the floor with a dildo on the top. It's extended into the woman's anus or vagina, and fastened. The fastening mechanism is at the bottom, beyond the woman's reach (it doesn't need to be extendable. The woman could just be lowered down over it. Given that this is a medieval fantasy setting, this seems more plausible)

It comes with ancle cuffs on either a chain or a spreader bar. Alternatively it doesn't even need cuffs at all since the woman can't bend down enough to gain the momentum required to jump out of it, and it is impossible to lift oneself off it as well since the only thing you can grab onto is the pole below, and because of the dildo, you can't bend forward or backward much either. Hence the name 'One bar prison'

sm-one-bar-prison.jpg

sm-one-bar-prison-3.jpg

Sorry that I wasn't clear. By mundane I meant exactly what you did, that is a real-life or clear animated picture. If you want to show someone riding this no one will be offended surely.

I did generate FNIS behavior and a full batch build in Bodyslide, registered the animations and everything. The only other thing I can think of is that I didn't do a clean uninstall of Zaz Version 7 (I'm not sure if there was a T.ara version for it, or the older ones. This is my first time stumbling over your expansion)

I just removed version 7 in the modloader and replaced it with Version 8.

Should I delete everything and make a clean reinstallation?

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Lamadi said:

I did generate FNIS behavior and a full batch build in Bodyslide, registered the animations and everything. The only other thing I can think of is that I didn't do a clean uninstall of Zaz Version 7 (I'm not sure if there was a T.ara version for it, or the older ones. This is my first time stumbling over your expansion)

I just removed version 7 in the modloader and replaced it with Version 8.

Should I delete everything and make a clean reinstallation?

Since T.ara hasn't gotten back to you yet, the answer is yes. Delete all the old material (which he apparently believes to have been corrupted) and load ZAP8+ as a completely new mod.

I deleted the old Zaz version from the folder as well as removed it from the modloader menu. Did a clean install of Zaz+. Still the same issues. There's also a mod that has no dependencies which, for some reason makes the game crash if I disable it. I'm doing a clean reinstallation of Skyrim at the moment. Thinking of just deleting all mods and making a clean reinstallation of everything. Would be easier than dealing with this mess.

For the record, not at all blaming Zaz+ for this. Think I might have tampered with the source files of one of the mods to try and make it work properly. I should probably stop doing shit like that.

3 hours ago, thomastm said:

Me too! TT anyway to fix this?

You trying to install the file downloaded from this site? If that's the case, then the mod is too large. There's a text document inside it containing a link to a hosting site and a decryption key to access it. You need to use those.

I've played around a little bit with the positioner. Tried to place the bondage table up against a wall, but when using it, my character still laid horizontally, phasing through the upper half of the table with legs stretching out into thin air. No such luck. I guess it's too much to ask to have the player rotate in the same angle as the furniture when using it?
Either way, the sheer amount of content this mod adds is staggering, and I'd be plenty happy just being able to use them correctly in their standard upright positions.
Speaking of; when I spawn any of them, they spawn in a weird sideways tilted angle, so using the positioner is a must if I want to avoid messing around in the testzone and risk crashing. Crashes have a 50% chance of being the type where I have to restart my computer, and that's aggravating.
Also, when completed, will there be more reliable ways to spawn the furniture? Display Model II has items that spawn their furniture, as well as their own methods of repositioning them. Are we going to see something similar here?

My understanding is that the Positioner is not designed to move people only things. You can change the position of furniture and then the people in it should align but the people will not move with the furniture when you move it.

Don't forget that ZAP8+ is designed as a modders' resource. Neither Zaz not T.ara ever expected to develop this mod where the end users (us) would simply pull out a place and add furniture. What you are doing (what I suggested to you) is actually not what this mod is for. My favorite mod that uses ZAP8+ well is Musje's Home Sweet Home. But even though there are dozens of pieces of "furniture" in it that mod barely scratches the surface of what T.ara has provided. It is for that reason I told you how to get to the material directly.

And, yes, I should have warned you about the testzone, my bad. But it does help to appreciate the depth and breadth of what is available in ZAP8+.

Home Sweet Home has the original Paradise Halls as requirement, but I have absolutely no idea what version of the mod to download. There's a dozen files in the download section. Posted a question in the support topic, but figured I'd mention it here as well just in case.

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Home Sweet Home has the original Paradise Halls as requirement, but I have absolutely no idea what version of the mod to download. There's a dozen files in the download section. Posted a question in the support topic, but figured I'd mention it here as well just in case.

I hope I answered that for you on the PAHE thread just now.

I've been meaning to ask, as I couldn't find any info. Has Zaz / Xaz (those usernames are way too similar) abandoned this mod? And if so, how did you end up as its caretaker? I mean, I'm assuming this because of the lack of a support topic for Zaz's original mod. Is he still making new content for the original mod? Would it be best if I made suggestions to him or you?

Anyway, speaking of suggestions, I messed around with DesignDoll and made some pose ideas for the One Bar Prison:

EDIT: Changed the first pose with the spread legs. In the first version she was able to touch the ground and could thereby lift herself off the pole. It still looks a little like she might be able to though.

Dollstand2.jpg

This software seems like it can only create square objects apparently, so the dildos looks a bit janky.