Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 1/4/2018 at 9:50 PM, Psalam said:

T.ara is I think I may have found a harmless little glitch in Zap8.0+. First, let me describe it and then I'll tell you why I think it is in ZAP8.0+.

Often, I find I rabbit (usually on a road, if not always) that is trying it's best to run but is not moving. If I try to kill it (with magic or melee weapons) it is impervious. Often I stumble on these rabbits while they are being attacked by predators other than myself (usually wolves, sometimes sabrecats). They also do not seem to be able to affect the rabbit. It isn't permanent. I'll travel down the road and visit a town and when I come back that particular rabbit is gone.

I believe it is caused by ZAP8 because, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I switched back to ZAP7 in order to try Shout Like a Virgin (very good mod but not to my taste). During that playthrough I had no rabbit issue. When I switched back to ZAP8 my rabbit problem recurred. In other words, it was there before Shout Like a Virgin, gone with it (and using ZAP7) and returned when I started my most recent game (on the road from Riverwood to Whiterun). I honestly don't know that this is even worth looking into on your part - it is amusing at times, annoying at others. In any case I thought you would like to know.

"It's just a harmless bunny, isn't it?" - Monty Python)

Same to me! You can't even loot it! And, I think, there's an issue in the game intro where the executioner holds his axe in front of him without raising it to chop your head and he stays still when Alduin appears, no reaction. If I revert back to ZAP7 all runs well. Small things as said but worthy to be mentioned.

5 hours ago, White Banshee said:

Same to me! You can't even loot it! And, I think, there's an issue in the game intro where the executioner holds his axe in front of him without raising it to chop your head and he stays still when Alduin appears, no reaction. If I revert back to ZAP7 all runs well. Small things as said but worthy to be mentioned.

Hi,

this is something, that has to to with the engine, maybe papyrus. Maybe the script hangs and is not going forward. This could probably appear if there are running lot of mods. 

The intro-hanger is quite famous in differnt forms: I had it in the past with a famous  script mod always. But not at the scene, when the dragon comes, instead when I was trying to stand up again to run away. My character simply stayed kneeling there and could not any more stand up, while the whole HELGEN became a battlefield...and I got not harmed. This scene got frozen (not the cam view) and I had to reload a gameplay, that I had stored somewhere later. My surrounding  was always in that way, to switch off the stuff, that caused the strange effect or caused the game to crash.

Durning the next some month I can in any way have a look at the version 7 and compare it carefully with mine (it will then become version 9).

I´ll keep that in mind and I try to find the reaon - but I think it´s not only one mod who can cause such errors - maybe you find a constellation, with zap to work on this scene, while other mods are switched off. 

My rabbits (if I see them, are running like all other animals (maybe too quick that I don´t see them), to react also on PSALAMS message again. This may be a result of the overall system, GPU, mod-list and some other factors that I can´t even imagine.

I could tell you lot of interesting stories about different mods and their combinations, but at least we do all like them to play, sometimes working perfect, or working with little issures  :-)

(zap should work without problems for normal)

Anyway, if somebody finds the (specific) error, that leads into that described effect(s) - let me know:-)

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The Original Post was updated to include some missing information that people kept asking about, the mod itself hasn't been changed yet.

:-)

now we will have to answer always, what I have updated......

48 minutes ago, t.ara said:

:-)

now we will have to answer always, what I have updated......

The hazard of updating the post but not also providing an update, one reason a lot of authors here won't make corrections of any sort to their posts until they have a release to also go with the change.

T.ara

Have a question I hope you can help me with about one of the furniture items, specifically the zbfTableofSexTeasing.  I'm working on a mod project I'm hoping to have ready to publish soonish (adds dungeons to the Hearthfire homes).  I'm working on adding various ZAZ furniture options to it, should have about 30-40 options once I'm done.  Anyway, as I was going through the different options I found that one table and the animation it plays.  What I would like to do is remove the table and just have the marker that I can place on existing static tables and also one on the edge of a pool then set them so that sandboxing will use them.  I tried using NullTexture but apparently that doesn't remove the mesh as it does with most vanilla props.  Deleting the nif / mesh didn't work.  Also the marker attached to the table doesn't seem to match up where and how the animation plays.  So what's the best way to make the marker I would like?  Can you help or point me at a tutorial that explains how.  I'm new at working with furniture and animations but would like to learn.

Thanks, and thanks for keeping ZAZ updated.  Its like a bondage IKEA, cause there so much stuff and some assembly may be required!  LOL :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

T.ara

Have a question I hope you can help me with about one of the furniture items, specifically the zbfTableofSexTeasing.  I'm working on a mod project I'm hoping to have ready to publish soonish (adds dungeons to the Hearthfire homes).  I'm working on adding various ZAZ furniture options to it, should have about 30-40 options once I'm done.  Anyway, as I was going through the different options I found that one table and the animation it plays.  What I would like to do is remove the table and just have the marker that I can place on existing static tables and also one on the edge of a pool then set them so that sandboxing will use them.  I tried using NullTexture but apparently that doesn't remove the mesh as it does with most vanilla props.  Deleting the nif / mesh didn't work.  Also the marker attached to the table doesn't seem to match up where and how the animation plays.  So what's the best way to make the marker I would like?  Can you help or point me at a tutorial that explains how.  I'm new at working with furniture and animations but would like to learn.

Thanks, and thanks for keeping ZAZ updated.  Its like a bondage IKEA, cause there so much stuff and some assembly may be required!  LOL :classic_biggrin:

Hi,

I can create a furniture marker of this item. The main problem of such markers are their collisions. It  is most of the time not done with changing the existing mesh with a dummy, that shows the edges of the height and distance, so that it can be placed suiting to different objects. The most hard is, to fully change the collision, so that it is call-able as a furniture and not causing troubles with navmeshes, overall height and block NPC. In the most bad case, such a furniture can be the reason, that a quest-mod stops to work. 

If the collision is not set correctly, such a furniture marker won´t work.

There´s an example of the bathhouse/underground mod, where some vanilla non player furnitures are exchanged to be also usable for the gamer´s character. That modder took existing furniture-collision and created such furniture marker from it. The existing collision of a chair still existed and so all NPC and the character do collimate with a "virtual" chair, if walking over the markers. There are about 2 or 4 such markers inside the pack.Maybe they got a change with the updates, but I bet that it is like in the past. Good thing to tell here: I wanted to dosage thing, but I looked exactly, how bethesda made their stuff and that sort of furnitures are simply perfect. But in between has the zap more furnitures, than the whole skyrim game has to offer because I can´t add simple IDLES with FNIS. All poses, like the HALO-poses could be created as simple IDLE markers (that blue arrow markers), but it´s sadly not possible to create them with new animations of FNIS , side by side with the vanilla animations.

I suggest to prepare for you that marker and put it here for download. You can then add it to your mod - create a new furniture and address the existing zbf-keyword with same conditions, like it is housing inside of the zap. If you don´t know how to do it, you maybe please wait for a next release. I´ll create that marker today at first, so that this request don´t get lost.

That teasing animation is that part of furniture, when (she) sits sexy on the table and held her arm with a guest to come more close, correct?

@t.ara

i have a request, if it is possible and not to much trouble

i was looking at some of the stuff you have added in ZAZ 8.0 and ZAZ 8.0+ recently and saw the beautiful BedofBDSM

5b039dc35f002_TESV2018-05-2123-32-01-78.thumb.jpg.b4a9fee608849f9852bb1b4486b13570.jpg

and after seeing the other beds you created that have functional zaz binding effects (like the bed/pillory combo) i was wondering

if you could add something to this bed on the footposts so that you could bind NPCs (or be bound yourself).  maybe somthing like

5b039e3bda778_TESV2018-05-2123-23-02-24.thumb.jpg.4d59029b0dad67a78457f85148ac2d95.jpg

or whatever you think would be appropriate.

i just thought it was a shame that the beautiful BedofBDSM did not have any way to bind someone to it.

if you do decide to to this could you make it also available as a patch for those who use ZAZ 8.0 but not ZAZ 8.0+ (for whatever reason).

thank you for your time and for all the work you have put into this (and other) mods

22 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

@t.ara

i have a request, if it is possible and not to much trouble

i was looking at some of the stuff you have added in ZAZ 8.0 and ZAZ 8.0+ recently and saw the beautiful BedofBDSM

5b039dc35f002_TESV2018-05-2123-32-01-78.thumb.jpg.b4a9fee608849f9852bb1b4486b13570.jpg

and after seeing the other beds you created that have functional zaz binding effects (like the bed/pillory combo) i was wondering

if you could add something to this bed on the footposts so that you could bind NPCs (or be bound yourself).  maybe somthing like

5b039e3bda778_TESV2018-05-2123-23-02-24.thumb.jpg.4d59029b0dad67a78457f85148ac2d95.jpg

or whatever you think would be appropriate.

i just thought it was a shame that the beautiful BedofBDSM did not have any way to bind someone to it.

if you do decide to to this could you make it also available as a patch for those who use ZAZ 8.0 but not ZAZ 8.0+ (for whatever reason).

thank you for your time and for all the work you have put into this (and other) mods

Hello, valcon:-)

I think you can do this with the existing stuff at once:

Put the bed where you like and take one of the furniture markers (zap furniture marker folder) and put it to a bed post. In that case the bed is becoming a real bondage bed;-)

A laying pose inside of this bed is not working as there are so much pillows ggg

I added this bed to TUFP, because it has been part of MARIA EDEN inside of bannered mare in the past, then I took it over into zap. It´s not the work of mine.

I´ll also try to add a furniture marker for the pose with the small pole, it´s of course another pose that is suiting with different other static elements.

Thank you!

p.s. on the first picture, I see the EMMA MAY pole there...this sort of pole was intended to be used inside the ships. THERE IS A SAME POLE FOR NORMAL USE inside of the same folder.

p.s no patched anymore as they are confusing in most of the cases. I keep that for the next release simply.

ahhh ok

good to know about the furniture markers.

i was looking at stuff (in the test zone) for stuff to recommend to someone else actually making a mod and just took a mod and added the stuff i wanted

to take a better look at in a less cluttered area (basically without all the other stuff distracting me .... hey look it's ROCKY the squirrel!!!).

i will refer this post to that mod maker (so he knows about the furniture markers if he does not), and if the mod hits a "finished" state and the bed does not 

have a marker added to it i can do that myself later.

i totally understand about patches.

thanks for the reply and information.

Thanks T.ara, if you could make that I'd be appreciative.  Will add them to the mod and give you special credit for making them. :smiley:   If it will help I can post a couple of screen shots of where and how I'd like to use them.

@valcon767

Was that the zbfCaptiveBoundKneeling furniture?  I'll see about adding it to the bed in my project today.  The bed is already in with its own activator.

5b040aad80fd1_enb2018_05_2208_05_43_31.thumb.jpg.3761d7c57f61dfc304c9fb56285de1d1.jpg

On the big noble bed I made I added the zbfTorturePole_SpecialSeries_BlackRustHardware just above the table as part of that bed option, looks quite nice.  Also got it working with Musje's HSH "I'm going to tie you up" command as seen below.

5b040aafe0a85_enb2018_05_2208_16_59_40.thumb.jpg.ca9392890fc52d4b097837d7997c881a.jpg

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Thanks T.ara, if you could make that I'd be appreciative.  Will add them to the mod and give you special credit for making them. :smiley:   If it will help I can post a couple of screen shots of where and how I'd like to use them.

@valcon767

Was that the zbfCaptiveBoundKneeling furniture?  I'll see about adding it to the bed in my project today.  The bed is already in with its own activator.

5b040aad80fd1_enb2018_05_2208_05_43_31.thumb.jpg.3761d7c57f61dfc304c9fb56285de1d1.jpg

On the big noble bed I made I added the zbfTorturePole_SpecialSeries_BlackRustHardware just above the table as part of that bed option, looks quite nice.  Also got it working with Musje's HSH "I'm going to tie you up" command as seen below.

5b040aafe0a85_enb2018_05_2208_16_59_40.thumb.jpg.ca9392890fc52d4b097837d7997c881a.jpg

The Location is very nice created-really. VEry fine lightning. I like to have it also. when ready. Those gate-poles do work, I hope:-)

I can also change that bed to become a bed for "real" sleeping for the character. I´ll take all chances to bring stuff for more variations again.

The second bed is extreme, I have Versions with spread eagle and pillory also inside of the pack. The hanging torture-pole Animation could be added to hang the actor onto the pole of the bed by rope. I personally like to not to improvisate with too much clutter - I´d suggest to take the BEAMS that are used inside the whiterun hall-that Looks like a ship from outside...that beam-Wood is suiting perfect to the bed and would be suiting perfect.

If wanted, I can also begin with a "Stone" furniture series...bed of Stone, pillory of Stone, Stones with holes as cuffs...Stone jail...quite fictive but suiting to the game...

p.s. is her Body customized?

p.s. no credits needed...not for such a little "Thing"

Thank you for the compliments.  Yes the gate poles do work and are very nice locations for "cage dancers"  :classic_biggrin:

A lot of the lighting is done with torches in sconces, allowing the player to adjust the lighting depending on which sconces they activate from very dim to fairly bright.

I already changed the BDSM bed in the mod so the PC can sleep in it and also sandboxing NPC may use.  Did the same with the Poledance prop, that is tested and working.

The 2nd bed pictured is an ordinary noble bed with various props I've added to dress it up.  Then added the restraint prop center front.  I might add more restraint opptions as inspiration strikes me.  All the beds (there are 3 currently) can be freely swapped back and forth with simple activator switches.

I also just built a kennel set in the prison area and have a further request if you get time and it is possible to do.  I noticed that with the zbfKennelBondage NPCs have trouble entering it or leaving it.  Is there anyway you could adjust that?   Below is the current set up in the prison area, its one of 2 alternate furniture sets for that location (I'm using little activator icons on nearby shelves to allow the player to swap furniture sets as they wish).

5b042319d738a_enb2018_05_2209_48_16_34.thumb.jpg.e948443c1a6e8eca682a9d18baec6f0c.jpg

NPC slaves were positioned with Musje's HSH, I'm trying to make sure this is compatible with PAHE, HSH, SBC, and similar mods without actually requiring any of them.  Just making it a fun space for players to use on their slaves, captives or naughty followers.

Also, if you would like I could add you to the Beta Test discussion for this mod and you can see more screen shots and download test builds.  I would welcome any input or suggestions you might have, you might get some ideas as well.

I'm hoping to have the mod finished in maybe another month.  There's a LOT of ZAZ furniture options to be added (the main room is currently a mess with ZAZ furniture all over the place while I try things out and decide what to include and where to put it), then time to test all that and make sure its all working properly.  Once that's done I'll copy this to the other two HF homes, test that, and once everything is tested and working will post it here at LL.

PS:  The slave is a UNP body with a KS hair and a few face tweaks I did.  I have modded every NPC in Skyrim in a personal mod, that particular slave happens to be Silana Petreia from Solitude.  The Divines saved her from a life on the streets and I saved her from boredom in the temple. :classic_biggrin:

In the kennel shot on the far right is Ingrid from Helgen (I have a mod where she survives and can be "rescued" from Pinewatch... not sure if you could call what I did rescuing LOL)  and int the kennels are Herjka and Mirrin Sevrin from Solstheim.

56 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Thank you for the compliments.  Yes the gate poles do work and are very nice locations for "cage dancers"  :classic_biggrin:

A lot of the lighting is done with torches in sconces, allowing the player to adjust the lighting depending on which sconces they activate from very dim to fairly bright.

I already changed the BDSM bed in the mod so the PC can sleep in it and also sandboxing NPC may use.  Did the same with the Poledance prop, that is tested and working.

The 2nd bed pictured is an ordinary noble bed with various props I've added to dress it up.  Then added the restraint prop center front.  I might add more restraint opptions as inspiration strikes me.  All the beds (there are 3 currently) can be freely swapped back and forth with simple activator switches.

I also just built a kennel set in the prison area and have a further request if you get time and it is possible to do.  I noticed that with the zbfKennelBondage NPCs have trouble entering it or leaving it.  Is there anyway you could adjust that?   Below is the current set up in the prison area, its one of 2 alternate furniture sets for that location (I'm using little activator icons on nearby shelves to allow the player to swap furniture sets as they wish).

5b042319d738a_enb2018_05_2209_48_16_34.thumb.jpg.e948443c1a6e8eca682a9d18baec6f0c.jpg

NPC slaves were positioned with Musje's HSH, I'm trying to make sure this is compatible with PAHE, HSH, SBC, and similar mods without actually requiring any of them.  Just making it a fun space for players to use on their slaves, captives or naughty followers.

Also, if you would like I could add you to the Beta Test discussion for this mod and you can see more screen shots and download test builds.  I would welcome any input or suggestions you might have, you might get some ideas as well.

I'm hoping to have the mod finished in maybe another month.  There's a LOT of ZAZ furniture options to be added (the main room is currently a mess with ZAZ furniture all over the place while I try things out and decide what to include and where to put it), then time to test all that and make sure its all working properly.  Once that's done I'll copy this to the other two HF homes, test that, and once everything is tested and working will post it here at LL.

PS:  The slave is a UNP body with a KS hair and a few face tweaks I did.  I have modded every NPC in Skyrim in a personal mod, that particular slave happens to be Silana Petreia from Solitude.  The Divines saved her from a life on the streets and I saved her from boredom in the temple. :classic_biggrin:

In the kennel shot on the far right is Ingrid from Helgen (I have a mod where she survives and can be "rescued" from Pinewatch... not sure if you could call what I did rescuing LOL)  and int the kennels are Herjka and Mirrin Sevrin from Solstheim.

@EinarrTheRed

After about 5 years of playing Skyrim, I have actually taken a detour to build the Hearthfire Homes for the first time ever, purely in anticipation of you releasing your mod!

So can I ask a quick question, pls?  Do you plan to include, or maybe even have already included a, maybe closed door, section for those players from that lesser know faction, the 'Inquisitional Tendenciy'?  The sort of things that t.ara has here in ZAP 8.0+ that would fit in such include the gallows, the drowning cage, the garotte, and probably more.  The Nexus Dread Prison modder actually included in his masterpiece, at my suggestion, a variant of the vanilla executioner's block that works extremely well, and it was so satisfying to see the head of my own first choice for the chop, Heimskr, rolling down the steps!  :smiley: 

We could do with some of those things here too.  After all, some slaves just get too naughty and maybe need to be made examples of.  :open_mouth:

But if this sort of add-in doesn't fit your own theme, or would derail your timetable, it's your toy, so no matter :smile:

I haven't yet got round to seeing if these can be used via HSH, but even providing a suitable room in which they could be placed would be good

Be interesting to know, anyway

8 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@EinarrTheRed

After about 5 years of playing Skyrim, I have actually taken a detour to build the Hearthfire Homes for the first time ever, purely in anticipation of you releasing your mod!

So can I ask a quick question, pls?  Do you plan to include, or maybe even have already included a, maybe closed door, section for those players from that lesser know faction, the 'Inquisitional Tendenciy'?  The sort of things that t.ara has here in ZAP 8.0+ that would fit in such include the gallows, the drowning cage, the garotte, and probably more.  The Nexus Dread Prison modder actually included in his masterpiece, at my suggestion, a variant of the vanilla executioner's block that works extremely well, and it was so satisfying to see the head of my own first choice for the chop, Heimskr, rolling down the steps!  :smiley: 

We could do with some of those things here too.  After all, some slaves just get too naughty and maybe need to be made examples of.  :open_mouth:

But if this sort of add-in doesn't fit your own theme, or would derail your timetable, it's your toy, so no matter :smile:

I haven't yet got round to seeing if these can be used via HSH, but even providing a suitable room in which they could be placed would be good

You probably want to ask Musje but I believe that some of those are included (at least the garrote). Most of what I have used in HSH have been items that display my slaves. I do feel comfortable saying the executioner's block is not there. But if you're building a HF home get a house cell token (legitimately or via console), drop it in the home (preferably after you're done building out what you want to build out) and you will have the add torture device spell. When you use the spell there are two pages of CATEGORIES of devices and multiple choices within each category (certainly not all of ZAP but a very good cross section).

BTW-this means that there are REAL advantages to NOT building out all the areas within a HF home. The more empty space you leave the more places for toys. I personally feel that this ESPECIALLY applies to the dining room table in the main hall.  ;)

41 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@EinarrTheRed

I'm working fast as I can to get this mod done, I'm kinda excited to get it finished up.  Right now at the request of several of my beta testers we've compromised at ZAP 8.0.  So if its only in 8.0+ then you probably won't see it.  That's for now, if T.ara gets 9.0 out before I'm done, who the hell knows.  LOL  But, even if I don't add what you want, there's plenty of room to add things yourself with either console commands or Jaxon's Positioner.  I usually just do it with console commands and I may even include a simple tutorial on that, its quite easy to do.

Anyway, I now return this thread to its regular topic. :cool:

50 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Tried visiting zbftestzone, just to play around, but its just an empty void where I just fall for all eternity.  Is that still the valid test cell?

One of the DD esms has a minor testzone issue

Puttiing  zazAnimationPack .esm below the DD .esms in your load order should fix it

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I'm working fast as I can to get this mod done, I'm kinda excited to get it finished up.  Right now at the request of several of my beta testers we've compromised at ZAP 8.0.  So if its only in 8.0+ then you probably won't see it.  That's for now, if T.ara gets 9.0 out before I'm done, who the hell knows.  LOL  But, even if I don't add what you want, there's plenty of room to add things yourself with either console commands or Jaxon's Positioner.  I usually just do it with console commands and I may even include a simple tutorial on that, its quite easy to do.

Anyway, I now return this thread to its regular topic. :cool:

Thanks.  Just looked at the filem and those are in 8.0 as well, as is the Guillotine, which I forgot!  So is the headchopping block, but I don't think it actually does the business  LOL

FWIW, there's also a new mod up on Nexus today.  Timing is perfect for those who want your mod, but not the hassle of actually building the basics the hard way :smile:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91468?tab=files

Apologies to t.ara for the minor digression :blush:

IKEA of BDSM - lol:-)

today I make two mirror-copies of my whole datafile - 2x 700GB data.  It´s not ready yet, but one safe is complete. Takes about more than one hour  with CLONEZILLA. I strongly recommend this safe for modders, who have sensitive data on their machines as a backup.

And then I can start to create a CBBE partition again.

Another partition is for a blank-vanilla version and for some new tests concerning animations and different other tests, that I don´t like to set up on my main-partition.

There, I can also test new software, that reached me lately and might be promising. I also need to have to experiment with the humanoid skeleton, I made changes to it

and I must have a different installation for such tests. 

I found a link for mods for skyrim in china with some stuff I could not find elsewhere:

This is very interesting, specially for clothing: (maybe it´s a known page, but for me it was new some weeks ago)

http://kp4068.tistory.com