17 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Ah, Debug messages. Yes, they would help.

I really should have done a bit more investigation myself rather than just putting a post up before I rushed out to dinner, eh?

Nudity law isn't enabled. It's set to global bounties, and I have triggered them before when initially installing/configuring the mod. Just not in very recent play.

The debug messages onscreen don't give any feedback about sexcrime, but they do comment on rape being inhibited due to 'deviously helpless suspend'. I havn't used deviously helpless as a mod in a while & definitely not on this save game. Again, papyrus log attached just in case.

Papyrus.0.log

valcon is absolutely correct about deviously helpless suspend. This is also the reason why you don't get any SexCrime bounties. I could add a button to the Debug page to send the resume event, but of course that will not stop the quest or whatever triggered the suspend event. It will only allow Sexlab Adventures to continue its normal behaviour.

9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

valcon is absolutely correct about deviously helpless suspend. This is also the reason why you don't get any SexCrime bounties. I could add a button to the Debug page to send the resume event, but of course that will not stop the quest or whatever triggered the suspend event. It will only allow Sexlab Adventures to continue its normal behaviour.

And, of course, it does nothing to prevent the issue recurring.

8 hours ago, Pupkin said:

Hi. I have an idea for your mod that you might find interesting. Here it is

After looking at Slaverun I thought it's a good idea to kind of alter the laws of skyrim in a way to force hot young females have sex with males in an immersive way. The Slaverun is too rough in that respect, and also does not allow for normal playthrough. A background change could be the following:

In Skyrim the laws were passed that forbid young (18-30) attractive females to get married. Instead, they are required to submit to males approaches and tend to their sexual needs. But they are allowed to have limits, i.e. no more than certain (customizable) amount of sex acts per day. Males are required to compensate them for their time and efforts, but the reward should be fairly minimal (10-20 gold, customizable), but can be greater if the male is wealthy. A female could refuse to submit to a male but that means breaking the law and puts a bounty.

I find this kind of submissive environment much more prefferable than the environment of random rapes going on: submission > rape in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine this kind of mechanic could be build on the mechanics already present in your mod rather easily, that's why I'm proposing it here.

I have considered a feature before where men would demand sex from you, either when you talk to them or when you get too close. But I don't think it would make sense if you are legally required to satisfy them but can just say no. They will foce you unless you can beat them up, but then you will be considered the aggressor, possibly getting imprisoned. This is quite similar to what the rape feature does already, just without dialogue. Although granted, you might be able to intimidate or persuade them. I still might add that feature, but most likely it would be just another way to initiate rape, with the chance to talk your way out of it.

Hi there, that's a fantastic amount of option in your mod!

If I might ask, what exactly does the hardcore mode do, do I have to set several values before activating it?

eg the bounties are shown as 0 in the menu before and after enabling the hardcore mode.

38 minutes ago, Mdy said:

Hi there, that's a fantastic amount of option in your mod!

If I might ask, what exactly does the hardcore mode do, do I have to set several values before activating it?

eg the bounties are shown as 0 in the menu before and after enabling the hardcore mode.

Thanks ;) 

Hardcore Mode simply blocks most options forever. So if you haven't set anything up, you won't be after you checked it. 

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Thanks ;) 

Hardcore Mode simply blocks most options forever. So if you haven't set anything up, you won't be after you checked it. 

Wait, it only locks what I can see? There's 0 at a lot of bounty option by default, so when checking "Hardcore mode" it's actually an easymode.

1 hour ago, Mdy said:

Wait, it only locks what I can see? There's 0 at a lot of bounty option by default, so when checking "Hardcore mode" it's actually an easymode.

It is hardcore in the sense that you can't change the settings anymore. If everything is at 0, it is easy, but that does not have anything to do with hardcore mode. The intention was that you would set things up and then activate hardcore mode, so you can't change your mind later. 

14 hours ago, Pupkin said:

Hi. I have an idea for your mod that you might find interesting. Here it is

After looking at Slaverun I thought it's a good idea to kind of alter the laws of skyrim in a way to force hot young females have sex with males in an immersive way. The Slaverun is too rough in that respect, and also does not allow for normal playthrough. A background change could be the following:

In Skyrim the laws were passed that forbid young (18-30) attractive females to get married. Instead, they are required to submit to males approaches and tend to their sexual needs. But they are allowed to have limits, i.e. no more than certain (customizable) amount of sex acts per day. Males are required to compensate them for their time and efforts, but the reward should be fairly minimal (10-20 gold, customizable), but can be greater if the male is wealthy. A female could refuse to submit to a male but that means breaking the law and puts a bounty.

I find this kind of submissive environment much more prefferable than the environment of random rapes going on: submission > rape in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine this kind of mechanic could be build on the mechanics already present in your mod rather easily, that's why I'm proposing it here.

have you tried TDF Aroused Rape? In this NPC's will approach you when they are horny and demand sex. You then have the option to submit, attempt to fight them off (brawl), or intimidate/persuade them to back off. 

There is no payment of course, but it does have the submission aspect you wanted. :smile:

20 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Do you know if there is a way to force the 'resume' event via the console?

ok i took a quick look at your plugins list and you do have some mods that do use the event, as well as some i am not sure if they use it or not

for a total of 10-15 mods that may use it .

the biggest problem (for a player) is that while normally it is used for quests it can be used for events also, so it is possible something triggered it

(possibly mistakenly) without it showing in the journal.

i do not know of a console command to force the resume event, however i do know DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued) does have a debug option

to send the resume event, but it will not stop it from reoccurring and may break your game.  your choice on if you want to install it and try that out.

in the spoiler is what i think are the most likely mods from you plugins list that may have sent that suspend event, but understand this is just the ones

i think are most likely to have done so (and i cannot swear that one of them is the culprit). you can try to see if any of those mods have anything 

running (quest or possibly some other type of event).

TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
WhiterunBrothel.esm
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
a1Ravenous.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
GetStripped.esp
Sexlab_Mortality.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
CombatArousal.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
WhiterunBrothel.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp

hope the information is helpful

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Indeed, it is just a band-aid. But at least you won't have to reload or ditch your save.

But...would it be possible to also make a note of which mod last sent the 'deviously helpless suspend' event in the debug menu?

Or is the event sent without identifying details?

Then I know where to start looking for errors, and it occurs to me I may fix all kinds of things (If this is a 'generic' inhibit, your mod may not be the only one affected...)

The MCM page for Cum and Arousal settings is a great addition.

Are you planning to do some more with it? Maybe you coudl add compatibility with bathing in skyrim.

At the moment there needs to be a piece of cloth to wipe off the layers of cum. it would be nicht if they would go away when bathing with bathing in skyrim.

kimy made a patch once for the sexlab applied cum. im no modder so i have no idea if something could be copied over. Bathing Sexlab Patch

Another thing i noticed is i have no idea how many layers of cum there are currently on my character. is this shown somewhere?

thanks for your continued amazing work.

8 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

But...would it be possible to also make a note of which mod last sent the 'deviously helpless suspend' event in the debug menu?

Or is the event sent without identifying details?

Then I know where to start looking for errors, and it occurs to me I may fix all kinds of things (If this is a 'generic' inhibit, your mod may not be the only one affected...)

It seems the event knows from which object it was sent. If it was sent from a script, you should be able to identify the mod using the form ID. It could also be sent from other objects though (for example NPCs from the base game) so this is not reliable.

2 hours ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

The MCM page for Cum and Arousal settings is a great addition.

Are you planning to do some more with it? Maybe you coudl add compatibility with bathing in skyrim.

At the moment there needs to be a piece of cloth to wipe off the layers of cum. it would be nicht if they would go away when bathing with bathing in skyrim.

kimy made a patch once for the sexlab applied cum. im no modder so i have no idea if something could be copied over. Bathing Sexlab Patch

Another thing i noticed is i have no idea how many layers of cum there are currently on my character. is this shown somewhere?

thanks for your continued amazing work.

I'm gonna say that patch probably works just fine with Sexlab Adventures. How many layers are on you is not shown anywhere. This is kind of a weakness on that feature - It is not apparent what a layer is and how many are on you. I suppose I could add it to the MCM, but it is kind of annoying to have to go in there and check on it all the time. A hotkey is also possible. It could be set to the same one checking your arousal is on, so whenever you check on it, you will also see how cum is on you. I think the latter sounds good.

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

It seems the event knows from which object it was sent. If it was sent from a script, you should be able to identify the mod using the form ID. It could also be sent from other objects though (for example NPCs from the base game) so this is not reliable.

Cool. Well, that should hopefully let me to get to the bottom of such things - which seem to have cleared themselves a bit anyways, but Sexlab Adventures still isn't as active as it should be, given it's on quite aggressive settings for testing purposes.

This could also just be a handy debug tool for other issues as well so if you could, that would be grand.

13 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

Cool. Well, that should hopefully let me to get to the bottom of such things - which seem to have cleared themselves a bit anyways, but Sexlab Adventures still isn't as active as it should be, given it's on quite aggressive settings for testing purposes.

This could also just be a handy debug tool for other issues as well so if you could, that would be grand.

Okay, it's on my "planned for next update" list.

On 03/04/2018 at 1:38 AM, Teutonic said:

Not sure what you mean, they can be toggled. It will only apply/remove them the next time it checks the arousal though, this might lead to confusion. Perhaps I could make this more clear.

We can individually toggle each debuff yes, but won't the game still periodically check arousal/cum layers via script even if the player has toggled every debuff off?

I also tested the sex attack on masturbation feature using adventure's own hotkey. The result was not good - first had sex with my follower, then the whole scene stalled. None of the participants would take a turn. If I used the debug tab to reset the script, the participants who had bugged out would still forever more be ineligible participants (debug messages were telling me the conditions were met but that no eligible attackers were found even though I was standing right next to those npcs).

Another bug with the sex attack option: it would always play foreplay animations if not in a 3some even though I had turned off consensual animations. If I am right, foreplay should only happen 1) during sex with the followers, and 2) during sex with NPCs if consensual animations are being used?

Lastly, the recording of creatures you've had sex with seems to behave very oddly. Sometimes it'll get recorded, sometimes it won't. And I'm guessing it will only work with creatures from the base game and DLCs, not any added by other mods?

Thanks again for your effort Teutonic :smile:

14 minutes ago, chipstick said:

We can individually toggle each debuff yes, but won't the game still periodically check arousal/cum layers via script even if the player has toggled every debuff off?

It will, but it has always done that already. 

15 minutes ago, chipstick said:

I also tested the sex attack on masturbation feature using adventure's own hotkey. The result was not good - first had sex with my follower, then the whole scene stalled. None of the participants would take a turn. If I used the debug tab to reset the script, the participants who had bugged out would still forever more be ineligible participants (debug messages were telling me the conditions were met but that no eligible attackers were found even though I was standing right next to those npcs).

I am having issues with scenes seemingly stalling as well, but so far they always started eventually. It seems it just takes forever for them to start. For some reason going into the menu (Esc) and going backing out again seems to speed things up. Someone else reported opening the console did the trick for them. I don't know what is causing this, I am suspecting a general performance / papyrus load issue. I have some performance improvements planned for the rape function, perhaps that will improve things. It seems to be more frequent in crowded areas and when NPCs are talking to each other. I have also noticed singing bards often stalling the rape until they were done singing in the past as well. Not sure why they would be ineligible for attacks though. Maybe Sexlab still thinks they are in a scene. Try terminating Sexlab Scenes in the Sexlab MCM.

31 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Another bug with the sex attack option: it would always play foreplay animations if not in a 3some even though I had turned off consensual animations. If I am right, foreplay should only happen 1) during sex with the followers, and 2) during sex with NPCs if consensual animations are being used?

Adventures does not start foreplay animations, you need to disable them in Sexlab or change some setting. (Not sure which settings exist for them right now.)

33 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Lastly, the recording of creatures you've had sex with seems to behave very oddly. Sometimes it'll get recorded, sometimes it won't. And I'm guessing it will only work with creatures from the base game and DLCs, not any added by other mods?

Can you point out which creatures are not logged? This part is hard-coded, so it is possible creatures added by mods are not logged. It depends what type of creature it is and how it is set up. 

26 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

It will, but it has always done that already. 

I am having issues with scenes seemingly stalling as well, but so far they always started eventually. It seems it just takes forever for them to start. For some reason going into the menu (Esc) and going backing out again seems to speed things up. Someone else reported opening the console did the trick for them. I don't know what is causing this, I am suspecting a general performance / papyrus load issue. I have some performance improvements planned for the rape function, perhaps that will improve things. It seems to be more frequent in crowded areas and when NPCs are talking to each other. I have also noticed singing bards often stalling the rape until they were done singing in the past as well. Not sure why they would be ineligible for attacks though. Maybe Sexlab still thinks they are in a scene. Try terminating Sexlab Scenes in the Sexlab MCM.

Adventures does not start foreplay animations, you need to disable them in Sexlab or change some setting. (Not sure which settings exist for them right now.)

Can you point out which creatures are not logged? This part is hard-coded, so it is possible creatures added by mods are not logged. It depends what type of creature it is and how it is set up. 

I am assuming the slow kicking in animations is the same thing I have experienced, try opening console for a second, for some reason it seems to force fire the next step. May be imagination or insanity, I have no idea if that makes any sense but it seems to advance things.

3 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I am assuming the slow kicking in animations is the same thing I have experienced, try opening console for a second, for some reason it seems to force fire the next step. May be imagination or insanity, I have no idea if that makes any sense but it seems to advance things.

Yes I actually mentioned you. :smiley: So far opening the console did not help, but maybe I didn't hold it open long enough. 

55 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I have also noticed singing bards often stalling the rape until they were done singing in the past as well.

I've seen this with bards too.  The mod notifies me that someone is following me, the bard takes a couple steps in my direction, then returns to playing.  After the song, the bard starts towards me again, then resumes playing.  When the escape timer runs down I'm informed that I eluded the attack. 

I don't know that anything can be done about this, because the mod and Skyrim are fighting to control that character.  Personally I'm fine with it.  I figure the bard really wants to do something naughty, but keeps remembering that he won't get paid if he walks off the job.  The only practical effect of this behavior is that other rape checks seem to be suspended during the short time allotted for escape (no big deal). 

When sex scenes seem to hang, and this is general behavior not just this mod, pressing escape or the SexLab hotkey for selecting animations (0 key by default) get things going again.  I imagine the problem is worse with more mods and heavy scripts running, but I try to keep my game light and I've only had occasional hiccups, no freezes.

And I though that happened to me because I'm using it in SE.What works to me is Sexlab free cam,I use it when stalls (usually when your char is in bleedout animation and an aggressor is going to start a sex scene) and works instantly.

I am having issues with scenes seemingly stalling as well, but so far they always started eventually. It seems it just takes forever for them to start. For some reason going into the menu (Esc) and going backing out again seems to speed things up. Someone else reported opening the console did the trick for them. I don't know what is causing this, I am suspecting a general performance / papyrus load issue.

I think this is general sexlab behaviour.

I've seen it before where nothing happens and it feels like the game hangs, but if you are patient an npc will normally appear out of nowhere and then, ahem, get on with things.

My guess is it's related to the NPC routing and they are either stuck or walking very slowly towards you.

Yes I actually mentioned you. :smiley: So far opening the console did not help, but maybe I didn't hold it open long enough. 

within a second I see the code go off then close it and things move on, there are two caveats to my story, I am using conversions in SE and I also batch converted the huge animations file that is in the Lite version (its something like 900 animations) My knowledge is very limited here and this is a subjective thing so my feelings may be relevant or not but I am hoping it may be a clue for some of you smart people...:smiley:

On 4/9/2018 at 12:50 PM, Teutonic said:

You could argue that Skyrims citizens have a sixth sense with that, they just know that lady is able to hurl a spell at them. also the idea behind it is rather whether you are able to defend yourself. The main reason it is the way it is though is simply that I found it too annoying to have to keep equipping a dagger whenever someone is nearby and to keep equipping my spell as soon as combat starts. It just disrupts the flow of the game, which is why i always ended up turning the condition off entirely. 

Another approach to this might be to set up consequences for being armed when it isn't appropriate.

A few ideas.

1. Nords are distrustful of magic, so having spells equipped should be a debuff your ability to interact with them. (Higher buy prices, lower selling prices, refusal to do business with you at all... that sort of thing.)
  2. Having a weapon equipped should draw the attention of law enforcement. The increased likelihood or random or bogus charges being filed against you, things of that nature. Increases in fines applied if any laws are broken. Even in real life robbery = bad, but ARMED robbery = Much Worse.
  3. Maybe being armed at all in some places at certain times, in some cities should itself be a finable offence?

Obviously, some of these rules shouldn't work the same way for Thanes. 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Another approach to this might be to set up consequences for being armed when it isn't appropriate.

A few ideas.

1. Nords are distrustful of magic, so having spells equipped should be a debuff your ability to interact with them. (Higher buy prices, lower selling prices, refusal to do business with you at all... that sort of thing.)
  2. Having a weapon equipped should draw the attention of law enforcement. The increased likelihood or random or bogus charges being filed against you, things of that nature. Increases in fines applied if any laws are broken. Even in real life robbery = bad, but ARMED robbery = Much Worse.
  3. Maybe being armed at all in some places at certain times, in some cities should itself be a finable offence?

Obviously, some of these rules shouldn't work the same way for Thanes. 

I like your ideas, these could be added as SexCrimes (Although they are not really SexCrimes).