9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I'd rather have the player NOT in control. If you can just carry a potion to reduce your arousal, there is little point in having the debuffs. The way it is now, you at least have to masturbate or have sex. 

Yeah i think you are right, it's just sometimes it climb so fast when you are addicted and the only way i know to cure it except with the mcm is the potion in sexlab eager npc

Hi Teutonic,

Just wanted to let you know (again) I really like the way your mod works. For some of us, the simplicity and directness in how it works is a key part of the appeal. Plus, despite the simplicity, its incredibly customisable. I love the either/or/always/ignore options. Haven't been playing much sexlab skyrim past few months, but I am so adding this to my load order, particularly if I start a new character.

There was one bug I noticed when I last tested your mod (version 0.63 or 0.64), I found that sex scenes/gangbangs terminated fine UNLESS they were triggered by the masturbation function (you are drawing attention to yourself...). If it was triggered by masturbation, both the player and follower would stay in kneeling mode (player can regain control by jumping) and a new scene wouldnt start despite how much time has passed. Haven't seen anything in the change og bugfixes addressing this either.

Also, would you consider...

1) adding a minimum number of assailants option to the MCM?

2) adding an option to ensure that all assailants have a turn on the pc? (only if this isn't complicated and doesnt add undue stress to the scripting)

3) adding an option to ignore stealth status? :tongue:

I realise you have a ridiculous number of requests as everyone wants the mod to fill their particular preferences. My request above are just suggestions - the mod should ultimately develop as you see fit, in a direction that you are interested in.

And a question... I like the sexcrime reporting feature, but am just worried about the stress on papyrus. If I disable the sexcrime reports, is there still any stress on papyrus from that feature?

Thanks again Teutonic.

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

There was one bug I noticed when I last tested your mod (version 0.63 or 0.64), I found that sex scenes/gangbangs terminated fine UNLESS they were triggered by the masturbation function (you are drawing attention to yourself...). If it was triggered by masturbation, both the player and follower would stay in kneeling mode (player can regain control by jumping) and a new scene wouldnt start despite how much time has passed. Haven't seen anything in the change og bugfixes addressing this either.

Did you start masturbating using the integrated masturbation button or some other means?

Also, would you consider...

1) adding a minimum number of assailants option to the MCM?

2) adding an option to ensure that all assailants have a turn on the pc? (only if this isn't complicated and doesnt add undue stress to the scripting)

3) adding an option to ignore stealth status? :tongue:

1) There used to be one before I published the mod. I never knew what to do with it though and why you would want it to be above 1. The rape would simply fail if not enough people are around, even if the conditions are true. 

2) This should already happen, unless you have a follower. Do you mean they should take a turn even when they used the follower already?

3) Why sneak then? 

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Did you start masturbating using the integrated masturbation button or some other means?

1) There used to be one before I published the mod. I never knew what to do with it though and why you would want it to be above 1. The rape would simply fail if not enough people are around, even if the conditions are true. 

2) This should already happen, unless you have a follower. Do you mean they should take a turn even when they used the follower already?

3) Why sneak then? 

I... cant remember which masturbation key I used. I'll have to get back to you on that.

1) So about the minimum number of assailants, does the mod already always pick up the maximum number of valid actors in the area already?

2) And yes, that every involved actor should always take a turn on you even if they have already used the follower.

3) Good question! Reason I asked is... if its anything like deviously cursed loot, I could use it to initiate scenes with hostile actors that hadn't detected me. That's not a very good reason for making this request! You've stated before you have no intent of expanding this to hostile actors, so that's fine. 

Also, love the debuffs added in the latest update.

9 hours ago, chipstick said:

I... cant remember which masturbation key I used. I'll have to get back to you on that.

1) So about the minimum number of assailants, does the mod already always pick up the maximum number of valid actors in the area already?

2) And yes, that every involved actor should always take a turn on you even if they have already used the follower.

3) Good question! Reason I asked is... if its anything like deviously cursed loot, I could use it to initiate scenes with hostile actors that hadn't detected me. That's not a very good reason for making this request! You've stated before you have no intent of expanding this to hostile actors, so that's fine. 

Also, love the debuffs added in the latest update.

1) Yes it does. Note that some might become valid after the gangrape started (Arousal, getting closer). This is where the join feature comes in.

2) The part where the victim is chosen and the sexlab scene is initiated needs some work anyway, so I'll keep this in mind.

3) I see. I am afraid expanding it to hostile actors might cause all kinds of issues.

One last thought for the moment Teutonic...

I noticed that the debuffs cant be toggled on/off. Would adding such a toggle help people manage the scriptload of your mod better, depending on what interests them?

I like it too much to deactivate it myself right now, but that's beside the point.

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated.

One last thought for the moment Teutonic...

I noticed that the debuffs cant be toggled on/off. Would adding such a toggle help people manage the scriptload of your mod better, depending on what interests them?

I like it too much to deactivate it myself right now, but that's beside the point.

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated.

Not sure what you mean, they can be toggled. It will only apply/remove them the next time it checks the arousal though, this might lead to confusion. Perhaps I could make this more clear.

Is there a good compatible mod that makes being naked worthwhile? I'm playing a female 'woods witch' character on Legendary with Frostfall, so I can't really justify ever being nude... Either Frostfall kills me, or I miss out on the key enchantments from my clothing that actually make my power level viable.

What I'm hoping for is something that has an alternative power-curve for being naked, like for instance it would extend the length of summons, or enhance the charm level for wild creatures... That sort of thing.

I like the idea having to dress to go into town, and thereby sacrifice power instead of gaining it.

5 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Is there a good compatible mod that makes being naked worthwhile? I'm playing a female 'woods witch' character on Legendary with Frostfall, so I can't really justify ever being nude... Either Frostfall kills me, or I miss out on the key enchantments from my clothing that actually make my power level viable.

What I'm hoping for is something that has an alternative power-curve for being naked, like for instance it would extend the length of summons, or enhance the charm level for wild creatures... That sort of thing.

I like the idea having to dress to go into town, and thereby sacrifice power instead of gaining it.

have you tried https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1590-the-naked-mage/ ?

4 hours ago, ErrorInvalidRequest said:

Im sure it's already been brought up but I can't help but notice all items being deleted when getting robbed, would it be possible to have an option to have them be transferred to the rapist's inventory instead?

You mean the robbery post rape scenario? I am not satisfied with the way it is now anyway. I will probably make it similar to the theft part of the sleep creep feature. I. e. the rapists will take some random items. Possibly there'll be some customzation options (how many, chance per item maybe). Whether they will take or destroy it will depend on the strip setting. Items considered unstrippable by Sexlab will also not be removed.

10 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

There is also a mod that gives bonuses for slavetats if you are naked, but I cannot recall the name right now.  If you have any suggestion for nudity buffs, feel free to share them as well.

Dibellan Defender provides various bonuses and uses cosmetic slavetats to display them. I'm not sure if there is any "armor" that would counter Frostfall's effects though.

I think there are some other skimpy armor mods useful specifically for Frostfall use though, letting you run about visually nude or nearly but letting you use the mechanics and game difficulty changes of Frostfall. I don't think Naked Mage provides any Frostfall compatibility but it is designed for the "armor bonuses while naked" theme you had. Depending on what Frostfall wants, it might be adaptable.

Ok, so there's a few things that I'm having issues with... They've been there all along, but I wanted more time to play and troubleshoot.

1) How do Cum layers work? I can't ever seem to clean myself, and yet I can't find any way to tell how many 'layers' I have active either (so I can't tell if it's stacking, or just visual)... In the SexLab settings I always set my Cum Effect timer to 600 seconds (10 mins), is that simply overriding the effect from Adventures?

2) Rapes behave strangely. No matter if it's animals or people, each stage of the process freezes until I pop my console up and down, then it progresses to the next stage. So to get through a rape scene I have to open and close my console 4 or 5 times. No idea at all why this is happening.

3) Back on the subject of advantages to being nude, I've spent a bit of time thinking about that. For now I'm using the Naked Mage non-clothing as suggested above, along with the Bound Daedric Armor mod but I think of those as a stand-in... I'm also going to try converting SexLab Enchantress to SSE to see if I can get some more out of Illusion spells.

In principal I would make nudity buff various skills proportional to skill level. I don't know how complicated any of these ideas are, but:

- Magnitude/Duration/Damage buffs: Skill x 1% for Alteration, 0.75% for Conjuration and Illusion, 0.5% for Destruction and Restoration.

- Faster Magicka Regeneration 0.1% x Max Magicka (unobstructed channeling)

- Faster Stamina Regeneration 0.2% x Max Stamina (berserking)

- Frostfall compatibility: Innate 'warmth' level proportional to Max Health

- A buff to sneaking, and an even bigger buff when sneaking at night.

- Something better with Speech... For example, a Buff when you're naked and match the preferred gender; A debuff when you're naked and don't match the preferred gender; And a guaranteed rape after the speech check if you match the preferred gender AND their arousal is high enough.

[edit]

Frostfall has a second variable called Coverage, which is basically your protection from getting wet. Wetness acts as a multiplier for the exposure effects... I don't think this needs an innate buff at all, but since Frostfall adds a Conjuration spell called Bound Cloak, you could further buff the Warmth and Coverage values of that specific spell to enhance cold weather survivability even more.

That might also be an option for Oakflesh and Stoneflesh in the Alteration skill tree. Just as a Frostfall thing, since their base magnitude would already be increased.

Suggestion please if its easy to do :  Could we have another option for the vow of poverty, like middle class citizen vow :tongue: at 50-60%

The vow of poverty is so cool :smile: but 80% that is lower class i dropped from 300 to 60

I would prefer 120-150 range

Hi Teutonic this is a really great mod, thank you for sharing it with us :smile:

I found one (possible) glitch, maybe it´s even supposed to be this way by you ;)

Playing a little breton whore (with RP Gigolo) in Windhelm I went out of the inn and hit into a guard (sexcrime enabled, tax enabled). Didn´t have enough money to pay my bounty, so I went to jail. Afterwards I was released and got an instant 100 septim bounty again for beeing too long in the city. Bumped into a guard, jail again :confused:

Repeat this for several times, running out of food and beverages and getting exhausted for missing sleep (RND fireing in).

Maybe you could exclude "prison time" from the tax timecounter, my little whore got so much prison time, she even lost all rapetats and apropos damage, means she probably spent 3-6 weeks in prison in a row.

Sorry for wall of text, I really like your mod

9 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Ok, so there's a few things that I'm having issues with... They've been there all along, but I wanted more time to play and troubleshoot.

1) How do Cum layers work? I can't ever seem to clean myself, and yet I can't find any way to tell how many 'layers' I have active either (so I can't tell if it's stacking, or just visual)... In the SexLab settings I always set my Cum Effect timer to 600 seconds (10 mins), is that simply overriding the effect from Adventures?

2) Rapes behave strangely. No matter if it's animals or people, each stage of the process freezes until I pop my console up and down, then it progresses to the next stage. So to get through a rape scene I have to open and close my console 4 or 5 times. No idea at all why this is happening.

3) Back on the subject of advantages to being nude, I've spent a bit of time thinking about that. For now I'm using the Naked Mage non-clothing as suggested above, along with the Bound Daedric Armor mod but I think of those as a stand-in... I'm also going to try converting SexLab Enchantress to SSE to see if I can get some more out of Illusion spells.

In principal I would make nudity buff various skills proportional to skill level. I don't know how complicated any of these ideas are, but:

- Magnitude/Duration/Damage buffs: Skill x 1% for Alteration, 0.75% for Conjuration and Illusion, 0.5% for Destruction and Restoration.

- Faster Magicka Regeneration 0.1% x Max Magicka (unobstructed channeling)

- Faster Stamina Regeneration 0.2% x Max Stamina (berserking)

- Frostfall compatibility: Innate 'warmth' level proportional to Max Health

- A buff to sneaking, and an even bigger buff when sneaking at night.

- Something better with Speech... For example, a Buff when you're naked and match the preferred gender; A debuff when you're naked and don't match the preferred gender; And a guaranteed rape after the speech check if you match the preferred gender AND their arousal is high enough.

[edit]

Frostfall has a second variable called Coverage, which is basically your protection from getting wet. Wetness acts as a multiplier for the exposure effects... I don't think this needs an innate buff at all, but since Frostfall adds a Conjuration spell called Bound Cloak, you could further buff the Warmth and Coverage values of that specific spell to enhance cold weather survivability even more.

That might also be an option for Oakflesh and Stoneflesh in the Alteration skill tree. Just as a Frostfall thing, since their base magnitude would already be increased.

1) I don't actually know, this is a bit experimental. How many layers you have on you depends on Sexlab. Or rather, Adventures asks Sexlab how many layers are on you. Adventures itself does not modify Cum. When you try to clean yourself, do you have a clothing item in your inventory?

2) I have noticed before Scenes would be slow, but could not figure out a pattern there. It seems like it is a Sexlab issue. I don't think it's related to your console, that just seems like a coincidence. It is probably just slow.

3) Noted - will take a closer look when I have more time.

2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Suggestion please if its easy to do :  Could we have another option for the vow of poverty, like middle class citizen vow :tongue: at 50-60%

The vow of poverty is so cool :smile: but 80% that is lower class i dropped from 300 to 60

I would prefer 120-150 range

I suppose I can add a 50% tier. 

13 minutes ago, Totenbarg said:

Hi Teutonic this is a really great mod, thank you for sharing it with us :smile:

I found one (possible) glitch, maybe it´s even supposed to be this way by you ;)

Playing a little breton whore (with RP Gigolo) in Windhelm I went out of the inn and hit into a guard (sexcrime enabled, tax enabled). Didn´t have enough money to pay my bounty, so I went to jail. Afterwards I was released and got an instant 100 septim bounty again for beeing too long in the city. Bumped into a guard, jail again :confused:

Repeat this for several times, running out of food and beverages and getting exhausted for missing sleep (RND fireing in).

Maybe you could exclude "prison time" from the tax timecounter, my little whore got so much prison time, she even lost all rapetats and apropos damage, means she probably spent 3-6 weeks in prison in a row.

Sorry for wall of text, I really like your mod

You are welcome. This is not intended but I think I can make it so it does not count jail time. The Tax feature is not very fleshed out yet and I'm not sure where it should go.

On 31. marec 2018 at 10:49 AM, Teutonic said:

First I'll have to figure out how to make some decent dialogue with existing NPCs, then we can talk about adding new ones. ;) 

Honestly, I think there are way too few bandits collecting toll in this game and even those two that are doing it have that event too easily broken and then the next time you go there they just attack on sight, which is annoying. Sometimes I just rather pay than fight, especially if I'm in a hurry. So, yes, I'm definitely supporting the idea for more complex bandit behaviour than just kill-on-sight.

You should only use one of them. Why would you want to use DCL's Rape feature alongside Adventures' anyway? 

Is it possible that SA adventures rape feature is somehow forcing my char into essential mode? I know it was possible for Cursed Loot to do it, it even has the debug about state, but i have it's rape features completely turned off as I use the SA. I've gone through every mod's MCM if one of them does that and tried to use the console command a dozen times, yet it persists.

EDIT: I like the arousal/magica debuffs very much, but the arousal might be raising a bit too fast. Not sure about only 25% hit to magica's effectiveness, but the mudcrab I was fighting didn't even seem to feel me attacking him with shock magic, his health didn't go down even a little when my char's arousal was high.

18 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Is it possible that SA adventures rape feature is somehow forcing my char into essential mode? I know it was possible for Cursed Loot to do it, it even has the debug about state, but i have it's rape features completely turned off as I use the SA. I've gone through every mod's MCM if one of them does that and tried to use the console command a dozen times, yet it persists.

It doesn't flag you as essential. I know Defeat has an option to do so, could that be the issue? 

18 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

EDIT: I like the arousal/magica debuffs very much, but the arousal might be raising a bit too fast. Not sure about only 25% hit to magica's effectiveness, but the mudcrab I was fighting didn't even seem to feel me attacking him with shock magic, his health didn't go down even a little when my char's arousal was high.

If your arousal is above 90 spell magnitude is reduced by 100%.

On 03/04/2018 at 5:38 PM, Teutonic said:

You mean the robbery post rape scenario? I am not satisfied with the way it is now anyway. I will probably make it similar to the theft part of the sleep creep feature. I. e. the rapists will take some random items. Possibly there'll be some customzation options (how many, chance per item maybe). Whether they will take or destroy it will depend on the strip setting. Items considered unstrippable by Sexlab will also not be removed.

You're probably already aware, but also watch out for amulets and rings, as removing the Gaulder amulet fragment means the quest cannot be completed if it's lost, and there can be issues if Hircines cursed ring is removed (Ill Met by Moonlight) before completing the quest.

Another option might be for the attacker to keep the stuff (like in Defeat or DCL) but with an adjustable timer instead of the fixed 3 days in Defeat and DCL which always seemed an overly generous period of time.

If it's a permanent loss though I like your random items idea the best :classic_smile:

Teutonic, could you add an option to use the sexlab strip options when getting raped?

At the moment you get stripped from all items for the animation and I get some alignment problems as my setup is for animations with high heels equipped.

It also seems a little weird that the attacker strips my girl from all piercings before getting it on :classic_tongue:.

Btw I don´t mean a change to the theft part of your mod, it´s just using the strip options of sexlab (where you can toggle the slots to be stripped or not) for the rape animation itself.

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It doesn't flag you as essential. I know Defeat has an option to do so, could that be the issue? 

Yes, I do have Defeat installed, but the essential part is disabled, I even uninstalled the mod and then tried console, still essential. It's the fault of some other mod than Adventures or Defeat, but I am at a complete loss on which one it could be. It would be great if there was a program that would show all the hidden effects and so on that affect the character.

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

If your arousal is above 90 spell magnitude is reduced by 100%.

Okay, that explains it, thanks! xD

Can I add a small suggest/request? Please, if possible, adopt also the sex upon disarming that DCL has, it's the only reason I still have the sex part of DCL enabled.

7 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Teutonic, could you add an option to use the sexlab strip options when getting raped?

At the moment you get stripped from all items for the animation and I get some alignment problems as my setup is for animations with high heels equipped.

It also seems a little weird that the attacker strips my girl from all piercings before getting it on :classic_tongue:.

Btw I don´t mean a change to the theft part of your mod, it´s just using the strip options of sexlab (where you can toggle the slots to be stripped or not) for the rape animation itself.

To be clear: When does your character get stripped? At the beginning of the gangrape or when the individual sexlab scenes start? SL Adventures only strips you at the beginning of the gangrape, and it is supposed to respect the Sexlab No Strip options. If it doesn't, there is a bug with either Adventures or Sexlab. 

It if strips you when the individual scenes start and does not respect the No Strip options, it is a Sexlab bug.

2 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Can I add a small suggest/request? Please, if possible, adopt also the sex upon disarming that DCL has, it's the only reason I still have the sex part of DCL enabled.

That would require a combat rape feature. Question is, which features (of Defeat) should be added to Sexlab Adventures? The amount of work should be reasonable and yet users should have a reason to prefer the integrated feature over Defeat (else there is little point creating it). At the same time, it should not be a simple copy-paste. 

26 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

That would require a combat rape feature. Question is, which features (of Defeat) should be added to Sexlab Adventures? The amount of work should be reasonable and yet users should have a reason to prefer the integrated feature over Defeat (else there is little point creating it). At the same time, it should not be a simple copy-paste. 

That would be nice since Goubo says he won't update the mod anymore

What i use from defeat is the victim side of things without being essential the other two are disabled (npc's and aggressor module) to help my skyrim run smoother

In case i die from a fatal blow, i got mark of arkay (great mod) to help save my hide

And it would be another slot saved :smile: