I have just uploaded a new build in which I have tried to improve rape performance. Sadly it did not have the effect I hoped it would, but I hope it is at least an improvement. I still don't know why takes so long for the sexlab scenes to start. Is everybody having this issue, or just some people?

I have also added debug options for Deviously Helpless Events that were requested. Hope these help!

Recently I have added a detection of cum layers on the player. There are some issues with that, namely "what the fuck is a layer" and "how do I know how many layers are on me" so I would like to propose a different detection mechanic. Which would be detection of how many areas are covered. The areas being face, vagina and anus, i.e. there are 3 areas. The cum debuffs would then be customizable to be active when 1, 2 or 3 areas are covered. The other options (face counts double, anus and vagina count only if naked) would still be compatible with this too. Would this be better? Let me know what you think.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I have just uploaded a new build in which I have tried to improve rape performance. Sadly it did not have the effect I hoped it would, but I hope it is at least an improvement. I still don't know why takes so long for the sexlab scenes to start. Is everybody having this issue, or just some people?

I have also added debug options for Deviously Helpless Events that were requested. Hope these help!

Recently I have added a detection of cum layers on the player. There are some issues with that, namely "what the fuck is a layer" and "how do I know how many layers are on me" so I would like to propose a different detection mechanic. Which would be detection of how many areas are covered. The areas being face, vagina and anus, i.e. there are 3 areas. The cum debuffs would then be customizable to be active when 1, 2 or 3 areas are covered. The other options (face counts double, anus and vagina count only if naked) would still be compatible with this too. Would this be better? Let me know what you think.

First, thank you for this mod. I have been using since v.60 (i think) and definitely enjoying it on my mod list.

I have also been having the rape issue, but always thought it was down to the total number of scripts running from all mods.

I like the idea for the new cum mechanic. Sounds much simpler.

excuse me, but dont understand is any difference from crsed loot mecanics and where is reason of reworking of already fine working things. always looking for new mods, but main page dont bring anything new from long existing aproved mods. dont mind me bad, just interested in new features.

6 minutes ago, crococat said:

excuse me, but dont understand is any difference from crsed loot mecanics and where is reason of reworking of already fine working things. always looking for new mods, but main page dont bring anything new from long existing aproved mods. dont mind me bad, just interested in new features.

To put it simple, the rape system is expanded and there are more features not related to rape as well (SexCrime, Sleep Creep, Arousal Debuffs, ...). Also there is no Devious Devices dependency. So there is no need to install multiple large mods just to get one feature, which I did and several other people seem to have done as well.

7 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Which would be detection of how many areas are covered.

Hmmm, I'm  still thinking in terms of "amount"....  what about some fuzzy wordings? If it's just "layer" that offends, why not use "some drops" "visible stains" "cover in a shiny mass of cum" or similar?

You can keep those areas but instead of area-coverd yes/no you have a counter ?

Anyway "area": Previously I've always understood that "layers" in terms of "on the face and on my clothing". I am not sure if this area thing is helpful ? I'm wondering if having had anal sex with 1 load in/on the ass should make a difference for an NPC against no load at all and they could sense that? I would need to be naked for them to see or it would not feel right.

5 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

@Teutonic

One wish list, is it possible to add Sexlab strip in stripping option?

All the strip options are supposed to respect sexlab strip settings, what is wrong?

3 hours ago, worik said:

Hmmm, I'm  still thinking in terms of "amount"....  what about some fuzzy wordings? If it's just "layer" that offends, why not use "some drops" "visible stains" "cover in a shiny mass of cum" or similar?

You can keep those areas but instead of area-coverd yes/no you have a counter ?

Anyway "area": Previously I've always understood that "layers" in terms of "on the face and on my clothing". I am not sure if this area thing is helpful ? I'm wondering if having had anal sex with 1 load in/on the ass should make a difference for an NPC against no load at all and they could sense that? I would need to be naked for them to see or it would not feel right.

You would still need to define what "some drops", "visible stains" etc are, i.e. how many layers. And I do not really want to hard code the amount of layers for each category since it would reduce customizability. Also the option to ignore anal or vaginal cum when not naked will remain. 

I don't really see a problem with the current layer approach, but for the sake of being easier to understand I wouldn't mind the switch to the altered approach.

Another thing I'd really like to see is to suspend the rape feature of your mod if currently a Defeat scene is running. As it currently stands, defeat turns offenders non-hostile for the duration of the scene, which often leads to your rape feature kicking in when there is a offender switch in Defeat happening.

I've looked arround a bit for Defeat documentation but sadly I couldn't find much. I did try checking the scripts but my Papyrus knowledge is too limited to really make much sense of most things. Perhaps you'd have more luck.

35 minutes ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

Another thing I'd really like to see is to suspend the rape feature of your mod if currently a Defeat scene is running. As it currently stands, defeat turns offenders non-hostile for the duration of the scene, which often leads to your rape feature kicking in when there is a offender switch in Defeat happening.

I've looked arround a bit for Defeat documentation but sadly I couldn't find much. I did try checking the scripts but my Papyrus knowledge is too limited to really make much sense of most things. Perhaps you'd have more luck.

That is a known problem. There does not seem to be a way to ask Defeat whether a scene is running. I already tried finding one, but Defeat's scripts are rather confusing.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

You would still need to define what "some drops", "visible stains" etc are, i.e. how many layers

Yes *nod nod* .. do it just as before with layer... just call it ...well ... differently ... :classic_wink:

0 - nothing

1 - some drops (yes, yes, we need far better and lewd-ish names. I'm not good at that)

2-3 - visible stains

4-5 - ..etc...

10 minutes ago, worik said:

Yes *nod nod* .. do it just as before with layer... just call it ...well ... differently ... :classic_wink:

0 - nothing

1 - some drops (yes, yes, we need far better and lewd-ish names. I'm not good at that)

2-3 - visible stains

4-5 - ..etc...

So instead of an option how many layers you need to have, there should be an option to select a category and multiple options to define how many layers each category has?

If it's not too complex? Yes. If we could simplify it - probably better. Some slider that selects a certain preset and the player can manually configure it to her/his liking.

Back to the masking of numeric values:

I try to imagine RL to compare it to and that would be mostly a judgement of what the people see, probably smell if nearby, less what they hear.

No one would take some metric measurement device and tell it exactly ... some sort of fuzziness, preference what attracts the eye and individual impression would form the final verdict like "Oh, she is completely covered"

Basically it's only influenced by how many males of any race had recently sex with the PC and where did they orgasm into or onto, right?

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:
19 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Another approach to this might be to set up consequences for being armed when it isn't appropriate.

A few ideas.

1. Nords are distrustful of magic, so having spells equipped should be a debuff your ability to interact with them. (Higher buy prices, lower selling prices, refusal to do business with you at all... that sort of thing.)
  2. Having a weapon equipped should draw the attention of law enforcement. The increased likelihood or random or bogus charges being filed against you, things of that nature. Increases in fines applied if any laws are broken. Even in real life robbery = bad, but ARMED robbery = Much Worse.
  3. Maybe being armed at all in some places at certain times, in some cities should itself be a finable offence?

Obviously, some of these rules shouldn't work the same way for Thanes. 

I like your ideas, these could be added as SexCrimes (Although they are not really SexCrimes).

I second those ideas. It would be a nice addition if you have set the rape conditions to only fire if unarmed (unarmed = and).

The above mentioned risks could force you to unequip your spells or weapons in towns or other situations/locations.

As always, thanks for all your great work.

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

All the strip options are supposed to respect sexlab strip settings, what is wrong?

When strip occur, it always strip my PC from every single equipments.

For Sexlab strip setting I have it will only strip Torso, Boots, Gloves leaving helmet, jewels off.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

That is a known problem. There does not seem to be a way to ask Defeat whether a scene is running. I already tried finding one, but Defeat's scripts are rather confusing.

Seems like Deviously Helpless managed to suspend while Defeat is running a scene. I checked the scripts of that a bit and this here might be interesting:

6hcfr1s.thumb.png.bcc19339dd50d3801be2e61cb8e8d31a.png

4ttckBz.png.39bdb16d0e3856c591ac92ccfbadd09a.png

39 minutes ago, TnTTnT said:

When strip occur, it always strip my PC from every single equipments.

For Sexlab strip setting I have it will only strip Torso, Boots, Gloves leaving helmet, jewels off.

I will take a closer look at how Sexlab strips. Previously I just checked whether an item was strippable. Seems like this is not sufficient.

32 minutes ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

Seems like Deviously Helpless managed to suspend while Defeat is running a scene. I checked the scripts of that a bit and this here might be interesting:

6hcfr1s.thumb.png.bcc19339dd50d3801be2e61cb8e8d31a.png

4ttckBz.png.39bdb16d0e3856c591ac92ccfbadd09a.png

Thank you! I will try this.

36 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I've noticed that if you're enslaved through SD+, it results in a Deviously Helpless suspend message that stops the rape from running.  How does the Send Resume Deviously Helpless mod event address that? 

That option is intended for debugging. Rape is supposed to be suspended while you are enslaved. 

9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

That option is intended for debugging. Rape is supposed to be suspended while you are enslaved. 

Any way to get the mod going after enslavement?  It's kind of strange seeing the Falmers in Ibn stop using my PC after she was enslaved by a named Falmer via SD+  It's like they all forgot that she's right there. And naked.  And wearing a collar to boot. 

1 minute ago, Celedhring said:

Any way to get the mod going after enslavement?  It's kind of strange seeing the Falmers in Ibn stop using my PC after she was enslaved by a named Falmer via SD+  It's like they all forgot that she's right there. And naked.  And wearing a collar to boot. 

Triggering rape after enslavement will collide with SD+'s own events and who knows what that'll mess up.

On 22.04.2018 at 2:14 AM, Teutonic said:

To put it simple, the rape system is expanded and there are more features not related to rape as well (SexCrime, Sleep Creep, Arousal Debuffs, ...). Also there is no Devious Devices dependency. So there is no need to install multiple large mods just to get one feature, which I did and several other people seem to have done as well.

Ok, will follow for final edition. Just there are so many rape mods, it must be something new in your, it is what we all wait from any new mod. Good luck and inspiration.

19 minutes ago, crococat said:

Ok, will follow for final edition. Just there are so many rape mods, it must be something new in your, it is what we all wait from any new mod. Good luck and inspiration.

Well, I don't use Devious Devices. I've tried a couple of times and I just don't care for it personally. So, this is something new, something I have been hoping and waiting for with regard to the rape functions (which are far more varied and flexible than the other non-DD alternatives I've tried over the years), not to mention the other stuff Adventures can do.

Just different perspectives maybe, but Adventures has plenty that's new for me.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Teutonic said:

I played for a few hours yesterday with the new update and didn't notice any delays with animations, since you asked. The only sluggishness I've seen in the last two versions has been with sleep rapes - it can take a minute or so for the rapists to appear, but animations go fine once they do. Hope that helps, and thanks again for sharing Adventures.

Teutonic, your mod is one of the BEST! I love this mod if anyone has not tried it, I suggest you do. I do have just one question, everything works perfectly except for my gang rape, the first person or creature works then the rest just stands there and follow me. The MCM is telling me it's still running but nothing never happens, I have been using your reset in the MCM  its stops the stall gang rape but it does not correct my problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate your help or anyone else that may have resolved this matter. Again you have ALL of our thanks for a well-done OUTSTANDING mod. Thanks.

8 hours ago, blacknight 55 said:

I do have just one question, everything works perfectly except for my gang rape, the first person or creature works then the rest just stands there and follow me. The MCM is telling me it's still running but nothing never happens, I have been using your reset in the MCM  its stops the stall gang rape but it does not correct my problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate your help or anyone else that may have resolved this matter. Again you have ALL of our thanks for a well-done OUTSTANDING mod. Thanks.

That happens to me.I stand there walking naked and nothing happens,just toogle freecam and the new scene starts.Repeat for every assault.

Any luck with the Defeat suspending feature so far?

Oh, and another request, if you do manage, could you add an optional parameter to keep the rape feature suspended for X more seconds after the Defeat scene is over? So you could actually pick your stuff up and get away. Thinking about that, you don't really receive a event but check for a faction, so that wouldn't work. Maybe the first scan where you are no longer in the faction could also be suspended? So if you had scanning interval on say 20 seconds, it'd give you at least 20 seconds to get out or something along the lines of that.

Don't bother if it's too much trouble, still, I'd appreciate that.

Edit: I edited your scripts in a pretty dirty way just to see if it does work, and it does. Seems like you remain in the DefeatFaction for another 30 or so seconds after all is over so the thing I requested above is not needed. I added the check to the GenericConditions Function and basically refilled the Faction Property every update because yeah, dirty. But it does work so yay.