53 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

That would be nice since Goubo says he won't update the mod anymore

What i use from defeat is the victim side of things without being essential the other two are disabled (npc's and aggressor module) to help my skyrim run smoother

In case i die from a fatal blow, i got mark of arkay (great mod) to help save my hide

And it would be another slot saved :smile:

I agree, it would be great to replace Defeat.

EDIT: discovered the essential problem, the culprit was Devious Followers.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

That would require a combat rape feature. Question is, which features (of Defeat) should be added to Sexlab Adventures? The amount of work should be reasonable and yet users should have a reason to prefer the integrated feature over Defeat (else there is little point creating it). At the same time, it should not be a simple copy-paste. 

Ideally, a combat rape to me should replace vanilla death with other consequences. 

So essentially, you run out of HP instead of dying you get assaulted, then robbed, then left for dead/sold to slavery/or rescued and wake up in some random home/inn. 

if there was room for additional features, then a one down all down mechanic to allow your followers to continue to fight if you go down would be nice but not really a deal breaker. 

Mostly I would want something that removes vanilla death, it is the scourge of RPG games. It takes away the bite of losing a fight and replaces it with "oops, I guess I need to do that again."

End Vanilla death, and replace it with consequences based alternatives (basically sexual assault/ robbery/ possible slavery) 

I love Defeat (and seriously would have given up Skyrim years ago if it wasn't for that mod), but even Goubo said if he had to update it he would just start from scratch. It was mostly made when he didn't know as much about modding as he does now. 

Suggestion for Update

Sleep Creep is a brilliant feature but could do with it's own set of chance sliders for city/wilderness/dungeon and perhaps a fourth for player homes (or toggle to turn off for player home). Alternately the sliders for sleep rape could be used to save some work.

This mod is worth installing just for sleep, as it varies the numbers of attackers which are appropriate for the setting. Well done on a nice piece of work :classic_smile:

EDIT

As there are a lot of settings it would also be useful for a load/save of the settings to make it easier for transferring settings between game (it's also "Green" as it save writing settings on bits of paper :classic_biggrin:)

16 hours ago, Teutonic said:

To be clear: When does your character get stripped? At the beginning of the gangrape or when the individual sexlab scenes start? SL Adventures only strips you at the beginning of the gangrape, and it is supposed to respect the Sexlab No Strip options. If it doesn't, there is a bug with either Adventures or Sexlab. 

It if strips you when the individual scenes start and does not respect the No Strip options, it is a Sexlab bug.

Hmmm, Dunno.

I get stripped completely at the initial knockdown (escape disabled) whenever SLA starts a rape event.

Haven´t checked in MCM if it´s always a gangrape, sometimes it´s only one NPC above the arousal treshold. :classic_wacko:

If I use the masturbation button (L) the strip options work fine.

However, I found a workaround for me.

If I reequip my items during the knockdown phase before the rape animation starts they stay equipped even if the rape train has 20+ NPCs :classic_tongue::classic_blink::classic_biggrin:

So, no more problems on my side, I just have to be quick enough to hit the equip button (using SkyUI for that) and the setting "forced sex with follower" gives a little extra time for that.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this mod.

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

Suggestion for Update

Sleep Creep is a brilliant feature but could do with it's own set of chance sliders for city/wilderness/dungeon and perhaps a fourth for player homes (or toggle to turn off for player home). Alternately the sliders for sleep rape could be used to save some work.

This mod is worth installing just for sleep, as it varies the numbers of attackers which are appropriate for the setting. Well done on a nice piece of work :classic_smile:

EDIT

As there are a lot of settings it would also be useful for a load/save of the settings to make it easier for transferring settings between game (it's also "Green" as it save writing settings on bits of paper :classic_biggrin:)

Sleep Creep only happens in cities/inns because I felt like it does not make a whole lot of sense in dungeon or the wilderness (less people). Then again, that is what the chance slider is for, just make it less common. Consider it planned. If I add a slider/toggle for player homes, I will add it to sleep rape as well.

A save/load feature is planned as well.

4 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Hmmm, Dunno.

I get stripped completely at the initial knockdown (escape disabled) whenever SLA starts a rape event.

Haven´t checked in MCM if it´s always a gangrape, sometimes it´s only one NPC above the arousal treshold. :classic_wacko:

If I use the masturbation button (L) the strip options work fine.

However, I found a workaround for me.

If I reequip my items during the knockdown phase before the rape animation starts they stay equipped even if the rape train has 20+ NPCs :classic_tongue::classic_blink::classic_biggrin:

So, no more problems on my side, I just have to be quick enough to hit the equip button (using SkyUI for that) and the setting "forced sex with follower" gives a little extra time for that.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this mod.

Guess I should have been more clear with the terminology. By gangrape I meant "the entire rape, regardless how many individual scenes it has." So basically, it is a gangrape even if there is just one attacker. This is what SL Adventures internally refers to as a gangrape.

So it seems something is wrong when you are stripped at the beginning of the gangrape, it does not respect the Sexlab No Strip settings. This is strange because I was told before that it does. I'll have to investigate.

I'm just experimenting with this now. I do like the idea of expanding on both Cursed Loot's Rape concepts, and the idea of it being illegal to be naked etc in public and there being consequences for this.

Aside from trying to get the random event probabilities to behave the way I want them them to, it seems to be working mostly ok.

I do have a couple of requests tho, if that is ok?

How difficult would be it be to have a 'probability' of being reported for nudity etc rather than just a flat bounty?

And also, what about having 'being a guard' as one of the rape conditions? Ie soldiers/guards etc will rape you just because they can.

5 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

How difficult would be it be to have a 'probability' of being reported for nudity etc rather than just a flat bounty?

And also, what about having 'being a guard' as one of the rape conditions? Ie soldiers/guards etc will rape you just because they can.

1. Not difficult at all.
2. There is an option that allows guards to rape you, I can add an option to only allow guards. 

I am always willing to listen to suggestions and a lot have been added already. 

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

2. There is an option that allows guards to rape you, I can add an option to only allow guards.

I was thinking more of making it so that guards were more likely to rape you, but not the only ones. An abuse of power thing.

Ie rape conditions of "NAKED or DARKNESS or GUARD" would get you jumped for wandering around nude after dark - but Guards/Soldiers would also just jump on you if you were only Naked or it was Dark.

Does that make any sense?

13 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

I was thinking more of making it so that guards were more likely to rape you, but not the only ones. An abuse of power thing.

Ie rape conditions of "NAKED or DARKNESS or GUARD" would get you jumped for wandering around nude after dark - but Guards/Soldiers would also just jump on you if you were only Naked or it was Dark.

Does that make any sense?

Someone suggested adding sliders instead of toggles for the "who can rape you" options which I will probably do. So for instance, you could set the chance for regular NPCs to 50%, for guards to 100%. This would mean if the conditions are met, a guard would always attempt to rape you, other NPCs may or may not. Would that be ok?

It is not the same as what you suggested I know. But I would like to keep the conditions and "who can rape you" settings seperate to avoid confusion.

7 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Someone suggested adding sliders instead of toggles for the "who can rape you" options which I will probably do. So for instance, you could set the chance for regular NPCs to 50%, for guards to 100%. This would mean if the conditions are met, a guard would always attempt to rape you, other NPCs may or may not. Would that be ok?

It is not the same as what you suggested I know. But I would like to keep the conditions and "who can rape you" settings seperate to avoid confusion.

It's your mod. You are not responsible for integrating it into my game. Make the mod you want to make, and if it works for me - great. But don't feel under any obligation!

I've got a very big and complex game these days with a lot of mod interactions. What works for me may not work for other people.

It's simply that what you are doing currently is similar to something I had considered doing myself, expanding on Device Dialog, rape functionality etc. So that guards might demand a 'gate tax' and do evil things to you if you havn't paid, or passing stormcloak soldiers would rape you because 'skyrim is for nords', etc... Sexist guards who did more than talk kinda thing. And it occurred to me that all it needed was for their 'position' to count as one of the rape conditions - so they would be more likely to jump you than other people.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Sleep Creep only happens in cities/inns because I felt like it does not make a whole lot of sense in dungeon or the wilderness (less people). Then again, that is what the chance slider is for, just make it less common. Consider it planned. If I add a slider/toggle for player homes, I will add it to sleep rape as well.

Lots of nasty sneak thieves in the bush :classic_smile: I just thought it would make things interesting, waking up in a dungeon and finding some of your gear gone, if it happens in town it's easy to replace.

27 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

It's my mod but that does not mean you can't make requests. ;) There is little point in implementing your request if you aren't going to be satisfied with how it was implemented.

An excellent point.

Ok, let me try and get some coherent thoughts together and I will drop you a PM and we can plot.

Hi Teutonic, I just wanted to complement you on the amount of effort that you've put into this mod.  I appreciate the attention to detail, from the way that the mod description clearly explains what the mod does, to the well-organized MCM pages.  (I've read some mod descriptions in their entirety and still had no idea what it's supposed to do, so I walked away.) 

I have a few suggestions.  Hopefully a few of these might interest you.

For the Rape conditions, add thresholds for Relationship Rank and Morality.  A good friend or lover shouldn't rape you (unless you ask nicely) or join in a gangbang.  Let the player choose the highest rank at which rape can occur (set it high enough to ignore).  Similarly, a highly moral person wouldn't rape or join in a gangbang.  Let the player choose the highest NPC Morality rank for rape (set to 3 to ignore). 

This one might be too difficult to be practical, but in towns, if a guard witnesses a rape (and no guards are involved in the rape), the guard will rescue you (rape scene ends, no post-rape events occur, no items are stolen).  Perhaps even trickier, if an NPC of high enough relationship rank or morality (based on the player's chosen threshold) witnesses a rape, the NPC summons help (a guard could just teleport in, or that NPC could run up and break things up).  It's been frustrating when a rape scene triggered by a mod occurs and the attack goes on right in front of a guard, who does nothing. 

On the Arousal & Cum page, you can simplify the options and make them more flexible, with the same number of widgets.  Right now, there are two widgets each (a checkbox and slider) for penalties to spell cost, outgoing damage, and incoming damage.  I don't think I'd ever care to set different arousal levels for these three things.  But I would like a higher penalty for a higher arousal (two levels of penalty).  You might want to handle the spell damage penalty the same way as spell cost and in/out-going damage.  As it is now, it's nice that the spell damage penalty varies by fine increments, but that 100% penalty at the upper end is too high for me, and there's no way to adjust that.  So that could be arranged like this, clean and flexible:

Lower Spell Damage [ ]

Lower Spell Duration [ ]

Raise Spell Cost [ ]
Raise Incoming Damage [ ]
Lower Damage Dealt [ ]

Arousal for Base Penalty <0-100>
Arousal for Double Penalty <0-101> "set to 101 to disable"
Base Penalty Amount <0-100>

Just a few ideas to consider.  Keep up the great work!

I've had some time to experiment with the mod a bit.  I really like the advanced contitions for rape triggers.  Really clever, very flexible.  A few observations:

It doesn't matter whether you are "Unarmed", it's whether you appear to be unarmed.  An equipped spell will not be obvious (that little glow is barely visible), and should not be a deterrent.  In practical terms, when I unequip a weapon, the game helpfully equips the last-used spell into that hand.  I'd have to actively work at disarming myself.  As-is, "Unarmed" doesn't seem meaningful because a character will so rarely meet the definition.  I suggest restricting this to a worn weapon.  Not to pick on the mages (I'm playing one now), but a lady mage should learn to equip a dagger in "civilized" areas to deter rapists. 

The note for the Restrained trigger says that a chastity belt prevents rape entirely.  That seems overly generous.  An "open" belt design only blocks vaginal rape.  A "closed" belt blocks vaginal and anal, but neither block oral rape.  I suggest making belts a separate trigger that players can handle as they choose (a NOT condition would make belts a foolproof defense for players who want that).  Or eliminate belts as a defense entirely and just use them to restrict the rape animations. 

The Restrained trigger says that it considers a yoke, armbinder, or blindfold.  That's fine, but I would add two more triggers for restraints:

1.  Slave boots or ankle shackles are visible and inhibit the wearer's ability to flee from a rape attack.  That's quite an enticement. 
2.  A gag is highly visible and prevents the wearer from calling for help.  What better encouragement for a would-be rapist? 

My thought here is that even without the heavier bondage items (yoke, armbinder, or blindfold), even clothed, a person wearing a gag, a collar, and slave boots, and with no visible weapon, should be a prime target for attack. 

I like your "In City" definition.  With the NOT condition, that largely avoids the situation I described previously in which a rape occurs right in front of a guard.  It wouldn't prevent a rape just outside the city gates, but that's not going to happen often.   So I think you've already addressed my concern there with a very simple implementation.  I like it!

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the Rape conditions, add thresholds for Relationship Rank and Morality.  A good friend or lover shouldn't rape you (unless you ask nicely) or join in a gangbang.  Let the player choose the highest rank at which rape can occur (set it high enough to ignore).  Similarly, a highly moral person wouldn't rape or join in a gangbang.  Let the player choose the highest NPC Morality rank for rape (set to 3 to ignore). 

This was suggested before. The issue I have with it is that there is usually no way for the player to know a person's morality and their disposition towards them (unless its the spouse). I might add this to an "advanced parameters" section though.

This one might be too difficult to be practical, but in towns, if a guard witnesses a rape (and no guards are involved in the rape), the guard will rescue you (rape scene ends, no post-rape events occur, no items are stolen).  Perhaps even trickier, if an NPC of high enough relationship rank or morality (based on the player's chosen threshold) witnesses a rape, the NPC summons help (a guard could just teleport in, or that NPC could run up and break things up).  It's been frustrating when a rape scene triggered by a mod occurs and the attack goes on right in front of a guard, who does nothing. 

I know there is some mod that does this, but I don't remember which one. Maybe it was Cursed Loot. Personally, I don't have much interest in such a feature and it conceptually somewhat collides with the "join in" part of the rape. Not to mention all the possible bugs. Probably gonna pass on this one.

On the Arousal & Cum page, you can simplify the options and make them more flexible, with the same number of widgets.  Right now, there are two widgets each (a checkbox and slider) for penalties to spell cost, outgoing damage, and incoming damage.  I don't think I'd ever care to set different arousal levels for these three things.  But I would like a higher penalty for a higher arousal (two levels of penalty).  You might want to handle the spell damage penalty the same way as spell cost and in/out-going damage.  As it is now, it's nice that the spell damage penalty varies by fine increments, but that 100% penalty at the upper end is too high for me, and there's no way to adjust that.  So that could be arranged like this, clean and flexible:

Lower Spell Damage [ ]

Lower Spell Duration [ ]

Raise Spell Cost [ ]
Raise Incoming Damage [ ]
Lower Damage Dealt [ ]

Arousal for Base Penalty <0-100>
Arousal for Double Penalty <0-101> "set to 101 to disable"
Base Penalty Amount <0-100>

Just a few ideas to consider.  Keep up the great work!

That would have been my plan if there was not a not-so-small problem with it. All of these debuffs are perks and you can't set the value of a perk dynamically. So to do this, I'd have to add 500 perks to the game. I might add additional tiers in the future though and maybe a "simple mode" where you just set one arousal threshold. 

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It doesn't matter whether you are "Unarmed", it's whether you appear to be unarmed.  An equipped spell will not be obvious (that little glow is barely visible), and should not be a deterrent.  In practical terms, when I unequip a weapon, the game helpfully equips the last-used spell into that hand.  I'd have to actively work at disarming myself.  As-is, "Unarmed" doesn't seem meaningful because a character will so rarely meet the definition.  I suggest restricting this to a worn weapon.  Not to pick on the mages (I'm playing one now), but a lady mage should learn to equip a dagger in "civilized" areas to deter rapists. 

You could argue that Skyrims citizens have a sixth sense with that, they just know that lady is able to hurl a spell at them. also the idea behind it is rather whether you are able to defend yourself. The main reason it is the way it is though is simply that I found it too annoying to have to keep equipping a dagger whenever someone is nearby and to keep equipping my spell as soon as combat starts. It just disrupts the flow of the game, which is why i always ended up turning the condition off entirely. 

The note for the Restrained trigger says that a chastity belt prevents rape entirely.  That seems overly generous.  An "open" belt design only blocks vaginal rape.  A "closed" belt blocks vaginal and anal, but neither block oral rape.  I suggest making belts a separate trigger that players can handle as they choose (a NOT condition would make belts a foolproof defense for players who want that).  Or eliminate belts as a defense entirely and just use them to restrict the rape animations. 

Since the last update, they will no longer prevent rape and proper animations are used instead. I just forgot to update the tooltip.

The Restrained trigger says that it considers a yoke, armbinder, or blindfold.  That's fine, but I would add two more triggers for restraints:

1.  Slave boots or ankle shackles are visible and inhibit the wearer's ability to flee from a rape attack.  That's quite an enticement. 
2.  A gag is highly visible and prevents the wearer from calling for help.  What better encouragement for a would-be rapist? 

My thought here is that even without the heavier bondage items (yoke, armbinder, or blindfold), even clothed, a person wearing a gag, a collar, and slave boots, and with no visible weapon, should be a prime target for attack. 

Perhaps I will add those with additional options whether they will make you a target. All by themselves I feel like they shouldn't, at least gags. With boots, it depends on which ones. Then again, there is also an escape mechanic. So if you ain't fast enough, tough luck. Not sure.

I just logged on today and noticed that you'd responded a few minutes ago.  Thanks for taking the time to reply!  These were just thoughts/suggestions, so I bow to your vision of what the mod should be, and I look forward to seeing the mod grow as you work on it.

For Relationship Rank and Morality, I mainly suggested that because it seemed to make sense, and because the game engine lets a mod easily check those ranks.  I agree that a player in most cases would not know an NPC's morality, so yeah I suppose it wouldn't seem odd to the player if a moral NPC engaged in rape.  But the player knows if an NPC is friendly from the greetings ("You've been a good friend to me", "It's a fine day with you around").  To me, it would feel "off" to be attacked by a friend like that, especially because you earned that friendship (giving Ysolda the tusk, etc).  So I do see value to having a relationship check.  Not trying to argue with you, just clarifying my reasoning. 

For the Unarmed condition, we probably play a mage a little differently, which changes what's convenient.  I have my standard spells set as a configuration in SkyUI, so one key press equips the spells that I designated to my left and right hands (it remembers which spell goes in which hand).  I do that without thinking whenever combat starts, because I might have had some other spell (a buff maybe) equipped.  So having a dagger equipped previously wouldn't matter.  To me.  I assume that you play a bit differently though, and it's your mod, your vision.  I can work with the existing system.  I want Unarmed to be a vulnerability, so if I've been robbed and don't have a weapon, I can make a point to unequip spells from both hands when I'm around NPCs to trigger the vulnerability.  Awkward, but doable.  (To be clear, I'm not trying to get raped, I'm trying avoid that, but I want to be treated as properly vulnerable for the challenge.) 

For the Arousal debuffs, I see the problem now that you explained the implementation.  I think my idea would work though if you remove the slider for Base Penalty that I'd suggested, and leave it hard-coded like it is now at 25%.  Supporting a double penalty would double the number of perks that you'd need (if it couldn't be handled with conditions), so maybe you wouldn't want to, but a lot of that would be copy/paste.  Either way, I personally prefer grouping spell damage with the other debuffs.  The 100% damage reduction at the high end is brutal (a mage who got locked into a belt might be stuck at max arousal for a long time).

For the slave boots, I see your point that they're already a hindrance.  But that never comes into play if you're not considered vulnerable enough and an attack doesn't trigger.  Usually, I'm not trapped in a full set of restraints.  I got a few odd pieces equipped.  So I wanted to trigger vulnerability for more than just say a collar (2-3 OR conditions) and I figured that the more devices you're locked in, the more inviting you are as a target.  By my thinking, any slave boots make you look vulnerable -- and if they also happen to slow you down, then it just sucks to be you that day.  Just expanding on my reasoning there.  Maybe consider adding boots and gag as options, and those who don't want that can turn it off.  Your call of course. 

Thank you again for all your effort on this mod! 

Bother. I think I broke it.

I'm wandering around naked and collared (blame Devious Followers) and don't seem to be triggering any crimes or rape.

Any suggestions what I should be checking to see if I can find what's wrong?

I had a quick look at the papyrus logs, and there are no signs of stack dumps or errors that I think belong to Sexlab Adventures. I've attached them anyway.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Lostdreamer said:

I'm wandering around naked and collared (blame Devious Followers) and don't seem to be triggering any crimes or rape.

I had a quick look at the papyrus logs, and there are no signs of stack dumps or errors that I think belong to Sexlab Adventures. I've attached them anyway.

Papyrus.0.log

Correct, there is not a single reference to SL Adventures in it. Try checking if the Debug page says anything is wrong and resetting if so. You could also turn on debug messages and see what they say. As for the SexCrime part, the most common mistake is to forget the nudity law is turned on, which requires you to be naked, not punish you for it. Also there is an option to not trigger sexcrimes if collared. 

3 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Papyrus.0.log

Do you have nudity isn't a crime if collared checked in the MCM? Doesn't explain the no rape, but it's worth checking. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Do you have nudity isn't a crime if collared checked in the MCM? Doesn't explain the no rape, but it's worth checking. 

Nah. It's triggered before from walking around, just doesn't seem to be triggering any longer.

I'd assumed initially it was because I was a thane (i've done enough of the main plot that I think i'm a thane in whiterun). I had that enabled because I like the idea of being able to dodge these things by doing a bunch of quests/story arc.

But I'm not in whiterun right now, and havn't been for a while - and it still isn't triggering.

Is there some way to check for & reset stuck scripts maybe?

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Correct, there is not a single reference to SL Adventures in it. Try checking if the Debug page says anything is wrong and resetting if so. You could also turn on debug messages and see what they say. As for the SexCrime part, the most common mistake is to forget the nudity law is turned on, which requires you to be naked, not punish you for it. Also there is an option to not trigger sexcrimes if collared. 

Ah, Debug messages. Yes, they would help.

I really should have done a bit more investigation myself rather than just putting a post up before I rushed out to dinner, eh?

Nudity law isn't enabled. It's set to global bounties, and I have triggered them before when initially installing/configuring the mod. Just not in very recent play.

The debug messages onscreen don't give any feedback about sexcrime, but they do comment on rape being inhibited due to 'deviously helpless suspend'. I havn't used deviously helpless as a mod in a while & definitely not on this save game. Again, papyrus log attached just in case.

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

The debug messages onscreen don't give any feedback about sexcrime, but they do comment on rape being inhibited due to 'deviously helpless suspend'. I havn't used deviously helpless as a mod in a while & definitely not on this save game. 

if i remember right - the "deviously helpless suspend" is a mod event that a lot of mods use.  you do not have to have the Deviously Helpless mod installed for this

to work.  it sends the mod event which causes all mods that use it to pause actions (maybe all, maybe just some) while that event is happening.  this allows

mods to "know" they should not be doing stuff (rapes and other stuff depending on the individual mods) during this time. when the mod that sent the event is done

it should send the "resume" event, which would then let all other mods using it resume normal function.

about the only thing i can suggest to do at this point is to check that you do not have a quest (probably from another mod) running that requires the player to do

specific things.  check for stuff like the "Rubber Doll" quest, "Pirate Prize" quest, "Thalmor Embassy" quest, SD+ Enslaved, or anything remotely similar. if you do have

anything remotely like those running try finishing them first, and see if it works correctly again.

if you are not sure i could try to figure out which mod could have sent the event (need a load order for that), and a listing of all quests currently active that you know of

(journal will have most, but there are some that do not show in journal).  the only quests i am sure would not have sent that event are the quests from Skyrim itself

(base game and the DLCs).

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if i remember right - the "deviously helpless suspend" is a mod event that a lot of mods use.  you do not have to have the Deviously Helpless mod installed for this to work.  it sends the mod event which causes all mods that use it to pause actions (maybe all, maybe just some) while that event is happening.  this allows mods to "know" they should not be doing stuff (rapes and other stuff depending on the individual mods) during this time.

When the mod that sent the event is done it should send the "resume" event, which would then let all other mods using it resume normal function.

Ah. Cool. That makes some sense.

So all it takes is for something to have not quite finished properly and this inhibit is never released.

Do you know if there is a way to force the 'resume' event via the console?

about the only thing i can suggest to do at this point is to check that you do not have a quest (probably from another mod) running that requires the player to do specific things.  check for stuff like the "Rubber Doll" quest, "Pirate Prize" quest, "Thalmor Embassy" quest, SD+ Enslaved, or anything remotely similar. if you do have anything remotely like those running try finishing them first, and see if it works correctly again.

As it happens, I did have DCL's 'tentacles' quest open. I'd added them through the console and tried to put them on my follower. It kinda worked, but because they have no armour value she kept taking them off again. Wish it was that easy for me when I end up wearing them! ;)

I've safeworded this and loaded a clean save (i'd tried the save cleaning before, just forgot to mention it) and it doesn't seem to have changed much.

I can't see any other quests that look like they come from SL mods.

if you are not sure i could try to figure out which mod could have sent the event (need a load order for that), and a listing of all quests currently active that you know of

My guess if I had to would be Prison Overhaul Patched which I have always found temperamental. That said, it usually fails in a way that forces you to re-load an earlier save so even money it isn't at fault here. I can do a full quest list if it will help.

Current load order & modlist straight out of MO are attached, but I'm not convinced either is human readable these days...

Thanks for the detailed reply tho. It really does help.

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

Hi. I have an idea for your mod that you might find interesting. Here it is

After looking at Slaverun I thought it's a good idea to kind of alter the laws of skyrim in a way to force hot young females have sex with males in an immersive way. The Slaverun is too rough in that respect, and also does not allow for normal playthrough. A background change could be the following:

In Skyrim the laws were passed that forbid young (18-30) attractive females to get married. Instead, they are required to submit to males approaches and tend to their sexual needs. But they are allowed to have limits, i.e. no more than certain (customizable) amount of sex acts per day. Males are required to compensate them for their time and efforts, but the reward should be fairly minimal (10-20 gold, customizable), but can be greater if the male is wealthy. A female could refuse to submit to a male but that means breaking the law and puts a bounty.

I find this kind of submissive environment much more prefferable than the environment of random rapes going on: submission > rape in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine this kind of mechanic could be build on the mechanics already present in your mod rather easily, that's why I'm proposing it here.