Hi I have a question about nudity and sex crimes.

I am also using Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo mod, and every time before my character engage sex with a client I will cast an area blind spell (that I made myself) then use console to check every NPC around me has blindness of 100. But somehow I still get bounties after engaging sex - why and how does that happen? 

Also I went to Belethor's store and tried to initiate a proximity rape with him (making him trying to rape my character). But somehow he just won't. The debug message says "conditions are met", "not enough valid attackers are found" even though I set the minimum attacker to 1 and he is right in front of me. Why?

1 hour ago, jalingon3011 said:

I will cast an area blind spell (that I made myself) then use console to check every NPC around me has blindness of 100. But somehow I still get bounties after engaging sex - why and how does that happen? 

I don't think the mod cares whether NPCs can see.  They just have to be present.  You'd do best by turning off sex as a crime.

2 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

The debug message says "conditions are met", "not enough valid attackers are found" even though I set the minimum attacker to 1 and he is right in front of me. Why?

Check all conditions in for a valid attacker, including things like arousal.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't think the mod cares whether NPCs can see.

Nobody ever checks that. Only people involved in the futile pursuit of trying to "fix" Skyrim stealth mechanics even care about it.

Because LOS is so unreliable in Skyrim, sight in general is a lost cause as a mechanic.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't think the mod cares whether NPCs can see.  They just have to be present.  You'd do best by turning off sex as a crime.

Check all conditions in for a valid attacker, including things like arousal.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Nobody ever checks that. Only people involved in the futile pursuit of trying to "fix" Skyrim stealth mechanics even care about it.

Because LOS is so unreliable in Skyrim, sight in general is a lost cause as a mechanic.

Okay I did some more testing and found out the following:

1. Yes NPC blindness affects nudity and sex crimes. I tested in public area (sex in front of blinded NPCs => no crime reported, sex with blinded NPCs => sometimes crime reported, sex with a group of blinded NPCs => often crime reported). But in stores the shopkeepers ignore your nudity and sex somehow.

2. I set arousal requirement to 0 and still doesn't work, BUT, when I walk behind the counter the shopkeeper would start the rape, even if he is far from you, and there's no text notification.

3. The explanation text for setting inns has changed into "$$SLAdv_TT_CrimeStores" so maybe something wrong with the coding?

@Tuetonic, I seen the LE conditions like unarmed, nude, city, night, exhausted or wounded, but was surprised they was no condition for being completely drunk or blasted on skooma?

Would you think about added those? 

17 hours ago, ragnam said:

@Tuetonic, I seen the LE conditions like unarmed, nude, city, night, exhausted or wounded, but was surprised they was no condition for being completely drunk or blasted on skooma?

Would you think about added those? 

Both Drunk and Drugged are already conditions you can set. How SLAdv determines if you meet those conditions depends on what other mods you're using.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:04 AM, GabrielMidnight said:

No, I didn't know about that one. I will keep this in mind, thanks! Because I also had 2-3 other menus disappear randomly. Seems to be an MCM bug.

Strange the menus disappeared. Did this happen after re-installing SkyUI, or something else SkyUI related? 

For example, I had an issue where my MCM displayed the wrong menus after I tried reinstalling SkyUI mid-playthrough in an attempt to fix a different bug.

You could potentially fix the issue you noted by manually adding the menus to the MCM array in a save editor (such as ReSaver from Fallrim Tools), but I would only recommend doing that if you know what you're doing (or don't care if you break the save even more). If you do attempt something like this, please make sure backup your save so you have something to fall back to.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:08 AM, NymphoElf said:

Strange the menus disappeared. Did this happen after re-installing SkyUI, or something else SkyUI related? 

For example, I had an issue where my MCM displayed the wrong menus after I tried reinstalling SkyUI mid-playthrough in an attempt to fix a different bug.

You could potentially fix the issue you noted by manually adding the menus to the MCM array in a save editor (such as ReSaver from Fallrim Tools), but I would only recommend doing that if you know what you're doing (or don't care if you break the save even more). If you do attempt something like this, please make sure backup your save so you have something to fall back to.

The issue occured right after I started a new game or played for some hours. First time it was right in the cell from Alternate Start - when I began my session to set up all MCM menus. Next time was after 2-3 hours gameplay. I didn't reinstall SkyUI since I first got it (it's the latest version). At one point I reinstalled the Sky Utility mod that Devious Devices Equip wanted. But that wasn't before the issue appeared tho. I hope the error won't occur again, so far everything seems good.

GabrielMidnight - try uninstalling AA completely, start the game and make new save than exit the game. Clean your save with FallrimTools, start the game, wait ~1 minute, make new save and exit the game. Install AA again and start the game. Generally it's not wise to mess with heavy scripted mod like AA mid game and never mess with SkyUI in any way. Also, try jaxonz mcm kicker... But MCM menus do not disappear without reason and chances are that you messed something or you have too many mods with MCM menus...

Is there a way to activate crime rape with masturbation? It doesn't work because while masturbating we're in a sexlab scene and so an invalid target. Also is there some known incompatibility with ineed or something for sleep rape? creep chance works, but sleep rape just doesn't do anything. Nothing pops up even with debug option enabled

22 hours ago, ciaolv said:

Is there a way to activate crime rape with masturbation? It doesn't work because while masturbating we're in a sexlab scene and so an invalid target. Also is there some known incompatibility with ineed or something for sleep rape? creep chance works, but sleep rape just doesn't do anything. Nothing pops up even with debug option enabled

Have you tried turning sleep rape off, then back on? For some reason it never works for me until I do that, but then it works fine.

17 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Have you tried turning sleep rape off, then back on? For some reason it never works for me until I do that, but then it works fine.

Just tried, still nothing. Could you do a screenshot for your sleep rape options? If possible also rape and proximity rape options, maybe it's a setting problem?

Actually, i managed to make it work by fast travelling and then resetting the rape script in the debug section, but there's a problem: The moment the enemies spawn, the first person pov happens, and the instant it ends the bandits just disappear in thin air

Ok, last post i hope. Just managed to make it work! There was a Horrible Harassment script going on it seems, after i disabled it, the spawned monsters/bandits stopped disappearing.

It seems to work right now, hopes it stays this way.

Testing it here with se, I suddenly got a 100 bounty in whiterun without doing anything special (made sure wearing armors is not a crime, it would be excessive here). So I assume it had something to do with the 65% chance in the crime randomizer ? Does it means that you get 65% chances to get a bounty for doing nothing special ?

Well reloaded before getting this bounty, set the chance to 0% now I don't get a bounty anymore so it seems to be it.

Quite excessive I would say ! I would mean a highly corrupted hold, in this kind of world it wouldn't last long !

(it would be nice to get a message explaining where this bounty comes from anyway !)

• 2 weeks later...

Would anybody happen to know if this mod causes changes in speedmult and healrate AV's? One of my more recently installed mods is causing a seemingly permanent -20% speedmult debuff (which doesn't show up in my active effects) and a -9 to my healrate AV. The healrate AV debuff is especially annoying because it is changing healrate, rather than "healratemult" which has better compatibility with other mods, perks and items.

Trying to figure out which mod is causing these two debuffs, but without an active effect showing up in my spell book, I am struggling to find the source.

40 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Would anybody happen to know if this mod causes changes in speedmult and healrate AV's? One of my more recently installed mods is causing a seemingly permanent -20% speedmult debuff (which doesn't show up in my active effects) and a -9 to my healrate AV. The healrate AV debuff is especially annoying because it is changing healrate, rather than "healratemult" which has better compatibility with other mods, perks and items.

Trying to figure out which mod is causing these two debuffs, but without an active effect showing up in my spell book, I am struggling to find the source.

I don't remember SLAdv having any debuffs like that, though that might just mean I don't have that option toggled on. Have you tried looking at your buffs/debuffs in the console? It should tell you what mod is applying the effect.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

I don't remember SLAdv having any debuffs like that, though that might just mean I don't have that option toggled on. Have you tried looking at your buffs/debuffs in the console? It should tell you what mod is applying the effect.

I have tried looking in the console, the problem is that there are over 300 effects listed at any given time (from other mods etc). Half of them are inactive and its not ordered in any meaningful way. Some don't have any information on what its effecting or where it came from as well...Very hard to get any clue from it.

Shooting in the dark here, but:

I remember SL Survival has an option to make female characters slower than male characters, under the misogyny section. I think it's also Survival that has an option to nerf walking speed when barefoot, or after rape. Do you have SLS on by any chance?

1 hour ago, Buridan said:

Shooting in the dark here, but:

I remember SL Survival has an option to make female characters slower than male characters, under the misogyny section. I think it's also Survival that has an option to nerf walking speed when barefoot, or after rape. Do you have SLS on by any chance?

I do actually. But I have that disabled in the misogyny section. Also I believe the settings page mentions that any AV changes will show up as a spell. Thanks anyway though for that. Worth the shot.

Edit: Right as I typed this, I re-read the description of "Damage changes" in SL Survival and it says "Men are stronger, faster, and more cunning". Coincidentally, I had damage changes set to 20%...Perhaps the "Damage changes" option also effects speed? Maybe intentionally or not. I don't see why that would be intentional if it has a "speed change" setting just above it separately. 

I will test more.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

I do actually. But I have that disabled in the misogyny section. Also I believe the settings page mentions that any AV changes will show up as a spell. Thanks anyway though for that. Worth the shot.

Edit: Right as I typed this, I re-read the description of "Damage changes" in SL Survival and it says "Men are stronger, faster, and more cunning". Coincidentally, I had damage changes set to 20%...Perhaps the "Damage changes" option also effects speed? Maybe intentionally or not. I don't see why that would be intentional if it has a "speed change" setting just above it separately. 

I will test more.

the speed change in SLS misogyny is a boost to males it shouldn't effect females. Only the barefoot thing reduces speed. 

• 2 weeks later...

In case the mod is updated, a few ideas :

all the creep/steal item/steal money chances in the misc section should automatically be 0% when sleeping in a player home, it doesn't make any sense there, or at least have something to check if you really want this in player homes.

By default the taxes when staying "too long" in a hold should be disabled, it doesn't make sense when sleeping in a tavern there you pay more in taxes when doing so that what is asked to spend the night. For those using a needs mod it's really not an option. Plus it's very confusing for newcomers to this mod, suddenly you get something like 100 bounty added without doing anything because of these taxes, best option is to disable this by default.

For some reason all the crimes are disabled for me in all the holds, it's not that bad, this way at least you are sure not to get a bounty unknowingly ! But maybe some button to add some default crimes like naked and/or covered in cum with the associated bounty amount.

That's all !

I really love how customizable the mod is but the proximity rape feature doesn't seem to work nicely with DD bondage items, like armbinders. When rape is triggered, no animation is chosen and the sex scene is just skipped. Is there a workaround to turn off the animation filter?

49 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

I really love how customizable the mod is but the proximity rape feature doesn't seem to work nicely with DD bondage items, like armbinders. When rape is triggered, no animation is chosen and the sex scene is just skipped. Is there a workaround to turn off the animation filter?

It doesn't sound like SLadv doing that. I have never had an issue like that. 

what version of DD are you using, and what version of SLAdv?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

It doesn't sound like SLadv doing that. I have never had an issue like that. 

what version of DD are you using, and what version of SLAdv?

I'm using DD 5.1 (with all animation filters disabled) and SLAdv 0.74. Sometimes the scene eventually triggers but is using only Zaz animations but 90% of the time it just says "playing animation: " without the animation name and the sex scene is skipped.