1 minute ago, glebbus13 said:

I'm using DD 5.1 (with all animation filters disabled) and SLAdv 0.74. Sometimes the scene eventually triggers but is using only Zaz animations but 90% of the time it just says "playing animation: " without the animation name and the sex scene is skipped.

and in sexlab you have what checked in the animation settings as far as filtering is concerned? (are you using any of the SL tweaks like Osmelmc or Bakafactory?)

DD 5 has been, shall we say, contentious with its choices on how to do filtering moving forward. I am not fully up to speed on how those discussions ended but I do know many folks took issue with the new filtering system in DD5 back when the early beta's were released. 

I think there should be a setting in the DD5 MCM that basically just removes all devices before sex, as a work around for this problem, but you can probably get more support with that in the DD forum. 

33 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

and in sexlab you have what checked in the animation settings as far as filtering is concerned? (are you using any of the SL tweaks like Osmelmc or Bakafactory?)

DD 5 has been, shall we say, contentious with its choices on how to do filtering moving forward. I am not fully up to speed on how those discussions ended but I do know many folks took issue with the new filtering system in DD5 back when the early beta's were released. 

I think there should be a setting in the DD5 MCM that basically just removes all devices before sex, as a work around for this problem, but you can probably get more support with that in the DD forum. 

I use the default sexlab without any tweaks.

Here are my sexlab animation settings

Spoiler

image.png.78794259dbf79bcfe73e3fef6b87d643.png

Spoiler

image.png.5ebb9e28d421b1fb2566d3dd3f2811af.png

Zaz animation settings

Spoiler

image.png.2a6ecb9b5c43d420a878b22de43f43b6.png

DD animation settings

Spoiler

image.png.5238fa72d17b688411c4e530f4a310f8.png

I have tested DCL rape and it triggers sex scenes when wearing armbinder (but the animations are limited only to DD's bound animations)

As for now I simply can't use SLAdventures with heavy bondage and it makes me sad:cold_sweat:

glebbus13, I may have a partial workaround for you... and some guesswork comments.

Having recently upgraded many things including DD mods and being a SA, and btw a OsmelMC fan, I test ran a proximity rape scenerio.  And, yes, all I got was a disappointing DDarmb kissing scence. No other choices and an Sexlab Tools requested tag list of anims was completely unresponsive.

Here's the workaround (Imagine that Sexlab and/or possibly OsmelMC changes, need to be somehow initialized to armbinder anims):  First I started a "regular" sex scence, in my case via SLEN.  I then interrupted the scence via Sexlab Tools and requested "armbinder" tagged anims. That responded with the appropriate list of the Billyy armbinder scences that I have!  I don't think you actually have to run one... but I did.  I then setup the proximity rape scenaro with PC in an armbinder again and VIOLA... an Billyy armbinder scence started.

HOWEVER (the story goes on), and this was also true for me before upgrades, I only get 1 scence with a heavyweight DD equipped. I'm guessing the is an SA issue, only guessing.  That is, during the first proximity rape the other gathering gangbang NPCs drop their gold, turn away, and go about their business.  So, one and only one sex scence occurs... but again 1 is still way better that 0.

• 4 weeks later...

Popping in to say I love this mod and think it's just about perfect for my needs. Love how well it's made with options and it runs smoothly in my game. Feels like a mod done right.

I have one request that would make it the perfect mod (to me). I saw it mentioned quite awhile back (version .63), but never saw an update to changing this aspect. I'm on .74 with the tweaks file.

It looks like for Sleep Rape, player homes are still marked safe? Would it be possible to have the player home added in the MCM like cities, wilderness, etc, with a percentage for chance of rape? Would love that option to not always have a safe home. Or, even just a enable/disable for whether player home is considered safe. Whatever is easiest to implement works for me.

Thanks again for the wonderful job on this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Dears, can you help?
I can't get the `clean cum` to work, not sure why not. Any requirement or conflict for it? My sexlab related mods are:

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
SLAX - 29 - 2019
SLPrivacy_201216_Normal
SLAnimLoader-1.5
BeeingFemale_2_8_1
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Expansion
CreatureFramework V2_0_2
ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]
SexLab Tools v3.0
Apropos2.1.0.0.10
Cumshot
PSVAC_0982
Radiant Prostitution Tweaked
SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
SexLab Solutions v5.0.7
AmorousAdventures-v3_4-SexLab
Skyrim - Utility Mod 201 LE
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 501 LE
SkoomaWhore
SexLab_PaySexCrime_1.4.0
SexLab_PaySexCrime_1.4.1_PATCH
SL Defeat v5.3.5
SexLab Confabulation V1.7.4
Nusbie Voices
MoreNastyCritters_v12_6
Animal SOS_0.1.6.2_07
SexLabWorkingGirl Version .7
JContainers
NetImmerse Override
PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
SL Adventures 0.74.0
SpectatorCrowdsUltra0.99alpha4 - LE
SCOCLB 3.0c
Sexlab ScocLB Sperm Replacer only texture
SlaveTats-1.3.6
SlaveTats-anal
SlaveTats-makeup
SlaveTats-property
SlaveTats-submissive
SlaveTats-whore
SlaveTatsEventsBridge
SexLabHormones
[SD+]
SLDialogues
SDResources
SDPlus
SD Customization Addons v
[SLAL_Packs]
MYSLALPACK v12.0
Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.6
SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
Anub C
Anub H
BestialityExtras
NCK30 SLAL 3.0
Babo Human
Babo C
FNIS Output

29 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I can't get the `clean cum` to work, not sure why not.

Several conditions must be met.  An important one is that you must have at least one piece of body clothing (worn on the torso) in your inventory.  You must not be in combat, and the Deviously Helpless Suspend event must not be active (that usually indicates that a rape or capture event has started, even if the attacker hasn't reached you yet).  There are other less common conditions, but one of these might apply.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:06 AM, erazrim said:

Popping in to say I love this mod and think it's just about perfect for my needs. Love how well it's made with options and it runs smoothly in my game. Feels like a mod done right.

Yeah, this mod is kind of the swiss army knife of my NSFW load order. There's always a couple of features I use in every game, and it's easily configurable enough that I can just turn off the modules I'm not using.

Edited by Buridan
forgot to add quote
On 7/20/2021 at 9:46 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Several conditions must be met.  An important one is that you must have at least one piece of body clothing (worn on the torso) in your inventory.  You must not be in combat, and the Deviously Helpless Suspend event must not be active (that usually indicates that a rape or capture event has started, even if the attacker hasn't reached you yet).  There are other less common conditions, but one of these might apply.

I'd think I have these met, but it still doesn't work. I mean i've tried using it clothed/naked and in various places with no luck.
Also used Dirt & Blood // Bathing in Skyrim and these of course work, but not this specific mod `clean cum` thing :/ i've no ideas what may be causing it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, blackkatt said:

When I have SL Adventures Defeat just doesn't allow me to activate it.

I've used the two together for a long time.  I don't think there's an inherent problem or conflict.  You might try reinstalling both mods, as well as looking through your mod list for anything that might not work nicely with Defeat.  It's possible that Adventures was just the tipping point for an underlying problem.

The mod was sorking as intended before. Now i started a fresh new game set every MCM. Robbery is set to 2 percent but it happens everytime and sleep rape is never working. I started a new game again and set every MCM up, save the game then installed SL Adv. The result is still the same. Would it work if a reinstall it by cleaning save. I also tried moving SL Adv. esp to as bottom as possible so nothing overwrites it not that anything does but still a hope. Or would it work if i install 0.73.4 first then update it to 0.74.0. Is anyone having problems like sleep rape not working with fresh install of the mod with the latest version ? If you don't have any problems, did you update the mod from previous versions instead of fresh install ?

Edited by TwiceSwords

I tried to reinstall by cleaning the save, sleep rape didn't work. I tried installing 0.73.4 first then update it to 0.74.0, didn't work. Sleep rape is the only reason i sleep in the game with survival mods. I can't get it to work. I tried installing 0.73.4 and not updating, using only 0.73.4 version, didn't work.

16 hours ago, TwiceSwords said:

I tried to reinstall by cleaning the save, sleep rape didn't work. I tried installing 0.73.4 first then update it to 0.74.0, didn't work. Sleep rape is the only reason i sleep in the game with survival mods. I can't get it to work. I tried installing 0.73.4 and not updating, using only 0.73.4 version, didn't work.

Have you tried turning sleep rape off.  Wait 3 days.  Save game.  Exit.  Restart game.  Turn sleep rape on.  Sleep?  I have to do that sequence at the start of any new game, but as soon as it is done once, sleep rape always works for me.

I use the SSE version, but I was wondering if maybe I could get some advice here. The 'clean cum' hotkey seems to have broken again. previously, assigning another key then switching back fixed it. This time, I also tried fucking with mod order, reinstalling the mod, restarting the game, restarting the pc, waiting then saving then reloading, disabling Wet Function (which applies sweat and moisture), trying an old save from when I know the option worked; nothing. the hotkey for masturbation works, as well as hotkeys for other mods. the 'clean cum' hotkey even still works on OTHER characters' saves. any ideas?

58 minutes ago, KylieTMS said:

When I use the hotkey to "Wipe of Cum" O go into free cam but nothing happens. do i need a specific item for it to work?

The person just above you said this feature wasn't working reliably, as well as someone else a few posts above that.  So the consensus would seem to be that it's probably broken.  ?  As to your specific question, assuming that the hotkey actually works, several conditions must be met.  An important one is that you must have at least one piece of body clothing (for the torso slot) in your inventory.  Also, you must not be in combat, and the Deviously Helpless Suspend event must not be active (that usually indicates that a rape or capture event has started, even if the attacker hasn't reached you yet).  There also are other less common conditions, but those are the main ones.

Congratulations on your first post, and welcome to the LoversLab community!

Edited by HexBolt8

I am an absolute fuck muppet. Just to clarify what others have said previously but I apparently didn't fully comprehend, if you are having problems/bugs/glitches with the hotkey to clean cum off, you need to make sure that there is a piece of clothing (NOT ARMOR!) in your inventory for the chest slot. Up to this point, my character usually carried civilian clothing in her inventory, but I'd left it behind to save weight. That fixed it right away, SMH. So again, just make sure you keep a piece of chest CLOTHING rather than armor with you at all times. God I'm dumb.

Maybe notifications when the hotkey is pressed - something like "you need a piece of chest clothing to wipe off the cum..."/"you wipe off some cum with some clothing"  - would be good?

For me the clean cum hotkey has always worked, because I play mages and always have or wear regular clothing. I have to say I never realized the clothing requirement was even a thing until reading this series of comments. ? 

The mod seems very inconsistent at reporting crimes. I had enabled a bounty on using magic and was just strolling through the forests of Falkreath. I ran into some Imperials and got a bounty for just having a configuration shout equipped(simple showracemenu). Then I tried to replicate that to see if it was a bug, so I reloaded and went there again but nothing happened, not even when I started casting destruction spells all around the place.

So is it supposed to punish you for simply having magic equipped or when you "draw" it? The former is a bit extreme and would require a lot of micromanagement to avoid amassing a huge bounty(if it actually works).

I should probably mention that I'm using SL survival which has a mechanic that can punish you for using magic, so maybe there is a conflict.

Edited by Inception
On 8/4/2021 at 3:24 AM, skydragon92 said:

I am an absolute fuck muppet. Just to clarify what others have said previously but I apparently didn't fully comprehend, if you are having problems/bugs/glitches with the hotkey to clean cum off, you need to make sure that there is a piece of clothing (NOT ARMOR!) in your inventory for the chest slot. Up to this point, my character usually carried civilian clothing in her inventory, but I'd left it behind to save weight. That fixed it right away, SMH. So again, just make sure you keep a piece of chest CLOTHING rather than armor with you at all times. God I'm dumb.

shieet, i have tavern clothes and common tunic (`body` type armor/cloth) and it's still a no go :( no animation, cum stays

5 hours ago, the.witcher said:

shieet, i have tavern clothes and common tunic (`body` type armor/cloth) and it's still a no go :( no animation, cum stays

Have you tried changing the keybind? I've found that loading settings from a json while it seems to set the key doesn't actually work until I set it to something else and then back to my preferred key.

9 hours ago, the.witcher said:

There is no animation for a cum wipe. The jizz just fades away in ~5 seconds.

I had to re-map the key to something else, and then back to "L" (for lick ?) and it started working.

Good lick. Er....uhh ... LUCK. Yes, luck.

I have another problem with sleep rape. The number that spawns according to MCM settings if no valid actor is found from around but only two of them starts sex animation, the others are just there then they all vanish without doing anything. Again it wasn't like this before. Even if it is set to 10 max and there is 10 NPCs they still all participated now it is max 2. Anyone could get this to work with some workaround like simply disabling sleep rape exit mcm wait for a few seconds then enable it again (which is what i did and still 2 max participaters)

• 4 weeks later...

I have an interesting issue.

Proximity rape only appears to work with non-hostile creatures that don't run (horses, dogs, etc).

Other creatures either run, or just attack.

Hostile NPCs only attack and non hostile NPCs dont react at all. They don't even have normal sex with each other unless I make them.

Standing in the middle of town, with needed arousal at 1gets nothing, Debug says conditions are met but that there are no valid attackers.