On 5/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, dumbcloud said:

unfortunately the mod seems to not be working for me :(( if i walk around naked in a city nothing happens, and i never got to start a rape scene. the only feature that worked was the sleep creep one. is it because i'm playing as a male charatcter? 

I think I had the same issue when I played around with the mod. What helped for me - bind a key to the 'toggle proximity rape' function and then disable and re-enable the feature. That seems to have "kick-started" it, after that I finally got the debug messages and everything.

But while I am here I'd like to ask something as well. I am playing around with the advanced rape conditions and those look real neat, but I am having trouble wrapping my head around it. I could just do a couple of ORs and be done, but I somehow feel that would be a shame given all the other possibilities.

With the intention of trying to learn from others - would anyone maybe post their (complex) configuration of conditionals here and maybe add a few words as to why you configured it the way you have? Would be much appreciated :)

sla_plugin.dll : LE plugin cannot be used with SE

Im using Special Edition 1.6, I may have downloaded the wrong version but I've downloaded this, and the other one, both have the same error. 

Edit : NVM, I got confused, it was a different mod causing it.

Edited by DasKebab
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Hey is it normal for this mod to just %100 disallow PaySexCrime from getting the bounty?

I believe you're placing the blame on the wrong mod.  PaySexCrime's description says "1.4.0 is an alpha as it has only had limited testing. Only use the alpha if you accept that there may be bugs."  The 1.4.1 update only claims to fix one bug related to guard approaches, and the author never removed the alpha warning.  I'd be wary of using an alpha mod in a game I care about.

Also, take a look at this report of PaySexCrime showing zero bounties.

15 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Hey is it normal for this mod to just %100 disallow PaySexCrime from getting the bounty? I notice PaySexCrime 1.4.1's MCM menu shows no bounty no matter what my bounty is with Sexlab Adventures installed. I thought for shizzle they'd work together.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I believe you're placing the blame on the wrong mod.  PaySexCrime's description says "1.4.0 is an alpha as it has only had limited testing. Only use the alpha if you accept that there may be bugs."  The 1.4.1 update only claims to fix one bug related to guard approaches, and the author never removed the alpha warning.  I'd be wary of using an alpha mod in a game I care about.

Also, take a look at this report of PaySexCrime showing zero bounties.

You can use both mods together, and I do, but there are some bugs though I haven't encountered anything game breaking. Not showing a bounty is a new one for me I think, I'll double check when I can play if that's happening in my game, usually I just can't pay gold and have to console paying it off if I don't want to trade 'favors'. Even if the PSC MCM is blank, can you talk to a guard and get the 'pay off' options?

Also @LynErso666, LE or SE? This is the LE thread but @HexBolt8 linked to the SE one and I'm not sure if they know something I don't. If it's SE you're out of my realm of experience and I'm not sure how well they work together after conversion.

19 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I need it to work with:

Spoiler

I use it with those overlays, and it seems to work fine until it suddenly doesn't and then it just stops working at all. I'm not sure what the problem or conflict is or if it can be reset after that. I also use BiS so it's never been a huge problem for me.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:13 AM, Xiaron said:

You can use both mods together, and I do, but there are some bugs though I haven't encountered anything game breaking. Not showing a bounty is a new one for me I think, I'll double check when I can play if that's happening in my game, usually I just can't pay gold and have to console paying it off if I don't want to trade 'favors'. Even if the PSC MCM is blank, can you talk to a guard and get the 'pay off' options?

Also @LynErso666, LE or SE? This is the LE thread but @HexBolt8 linked to the SE one and I'm not sure if they know something I don't. If it's SE you're out of my realm of experience and I'm not sure how well they work together after conversion.

Yeah no I'm not using the SE conversion on this PC. And I'm playing on AE 1.6.353 because Sexlab mods have never worked bug-free for me on anything but AE. Like...lol...there's no way I'd be able to play SE/LE with 1300 plugins. I mean, it's getting a little out of hand with the Vortex Skyrimse folder being over 250 GBs, but it's kewl.

Anyroad, doesn't matter now. Started a new game and everything works fine as long as I let Vortex take care of the load order for me and don't move them around manually.

I really don't see any point in converting this mod. I use it as is for AE. All I did was move copy some scripts around to the new AE Source folder just like I did with Devious Carriages.

UPDATE: I tested again on a new playthrough and I have all the options yeah, the pay off option I never use, and the option to can pay guards with my body and the guards are approaching again too.

UPDATE: The SE Conversion seems to work much the same but I'm actually seeing some of the features I thought I had disabled working now when using the SE conversion. But I'm on my third playthrough with this on AE and it's just such a good mod.

Edited by LynErso666

I just got this sick ass idea I think you'll dig!

So you know how Baka's Fill Her Up while deflating equips a slot 54 item while leaking (Form ID of xx003318 and xx003319) called "Inflater - LeakV" or "LeakA"? What if you made the Proximity Rape feature that makes someone make an attempt immediately upon changing gear detect for that specific item to begin one?

That way it's not like...no big deal when someone does that in public. Idk what do you think, T?

Edited by LynErso666
  • 1 month later...

I'm having an issue. I get the NPCs run up to me as if the rape is going to happen but then they just turn around and leave. I think I have the latest Framework so I'm just not sure why this is happening. 

My mod list is:

SoS AE
SexLab Adventures SE v
SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
op sword of glase
easy lockpicking and pickpocketing
Overpowered
Op Iron Sword
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
High Poly Head LE
Morphology
Sexual Vampire Feed SE v
SexLabAroused_V
SexLabFramework_v
Sneak Tools (SE)
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
CBPC - Physics with Collisions
SkyUI_5_2_SE
Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer - Special Edition
Devious Devices Integration
KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full
skse
FNIS Behavior 7_5
CBBE SMP MORE JIGGLE
HDT Physics Extensions
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Immersive Gender Reassignment
Alternate Start
HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
SexLabFrameworkAE_v
SexLabArousedSSELoose
CBBE 3BA
BD's Armor and clothes replacer CBBE 3BA - CHS
Overwrite

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Fakebean1227 said:

I’m kinda confused as to how to get the rape to work in the MCM. My player is a male and I want him to rape the follower, what settings should I do or is there a hot key for doing it? Playing on skse 1.5.97, or is there a more fitting rape mod for what I want to do?

You should look to "Defeat" for that.

This is the version that has worked for me. You mileage may vary.

Sexlab Defeat Addon by BakaFactory 1.02V LE English.7z

• 5 months later...

I don't think this mod is getting any updates, but I just found an issue to report.  Its not going to be a common occurrence, and in fact one might argue its not within the scope of the mod to check for it.  Anyway, the problem is that if you have a female follower that is in the Sexlab Forbidden Actors faction (I am using a really cool fairy follower mod but it is incompatible with Sexlab because of the unique race & size), if a proximity rape triggers with multiple aggressors, the actor(s) allocated to the forbidden actor get queued up and then just walk away because SL rejected their scene.   Which is how it should be, but from the POV of this mod, that actor/those actors were wasted, they could have been allocated as additional rounds for the PC or other, valid followers.  The solution would be to have this mod verify that everyone is a valid actor before issuing SL scenes for them. 

If you don't have the fairies in the forbidden actors faction, they'll get assigned a scene but just float around and flit about normally while their partner goes through his assigned animations alone.  So that aggressor is still wasted but is wasting time too.  

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I was inactive for over two years. It feels surreal it has been that long. I won't go into detail why I was gone. The important part is that I wanted to get back into modding for a while. For a long while.

About two months ago I decided to finally get back into it and have consistently been working on my new project. I have a lot of ideas, but for starters, I want to revisit Sexlab Adventures. For several reasons though, I am going to (more or less) recreate it from scratch, keeping a lot, but also rewriting a lot. Adding features, removing or replacing others. I am also probably going to give it a new name and I have moved on to SE.

I do not have as much time as I used to, but I am happy with the progress so far. Realistically, it's going to take months until I have arrived where I want to be for a first releasable version. I am aiming for July, but might take longer. I am very excited and hope some of you will at least be somewhat excited as well, so I wanted to share this with you. If you are interested, I will keep you updated. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

21 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@Teutonic Welcome back!  Sad to see you move on to SE though ;)   I hope LE will still get some basic maintenance love.  

Thanks! I assumed almost everyone is using SE by now. If that assumption turns out to be incorrect, I might reconsider.

43 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Thanks! I assumed almost everyone is using SE by now. If that assumption turns out to be incorrect, I might reconsider.

I honestly think your assumption is pretty correct, for most part.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Depending on what you're doing, it's generally easy to develop a mod for SE that also works fine for those like me who are on LE (I use several SE mods in my game that work well as-is).  That way, no one gets left out.  There are a handful of script functions in SE that are not available for LE, but those can be avoided.  Meshes and animations would involve conversion, though, so it would depend on what sorts of things you're building.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

My last opportunity to switch was a couple years ago when I built my current machine, I had to rebuild Skyrim and I switched from the community patched Nexus mod manager to Vortex.  But my "go or no-go" mod wasn't converted yet so I stayed on LE.  I think since then that mod has been converted so maybe I'll think about SE sometime. Maybe.  ;)

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

:classic_blush: .. *cough* .... no, I don't

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, bigglebojiggle said:

I've used this mod for a little while, but for some reason the sleep rape option has never worked for me. Actually none of the rape settings seem to ever happen. 

Under Proximity Rape, double check attacker settings, conditions, and of course that the toggle is enabled.  If you enable debug messages from the Debug page, you might see messages indicating that conditions are not met.  If so, open up the conditions a lot and confirm that the rapes happen, then add back conditions until you find the one(s) that caused problems.