16 hours ago, bigglebojiggle said:

I've used this mod for a little while, but for some reason the sleep rape option has never worked for me. Actually none of the rape settings seem to ever happen. 

This may sound like a stupid comment but I've seen the same issue being reported a long time ago and the fix was simpler than we expected. After you check what HexBolt8 has said, go to the Sleep Rape option, disable it, save, exit the game, run again, load your save and re-enable the Sleep Rape option.

To verify if it works or it, I'd suggest bumping up the values to the max and sleep for bajillion hours. I should work...I hope.

19 hours ago, Meteox said:

This may sound like a stupid comment but I've seen the same issue being reported a long time ago and the fix was simpler than we expected. After you check what HexBolt8 has said, go to the Sleep Rape option, disable it, save, exit the game, run again, load your save and re-enable the Sleep Rape option.

To verify if it works or it, I'd suggest bumping up the values to the max and sleep for bajillion hours. I should work...I hope.

It's enough to just disable and enable it again, no need to exit the game etc. The MCM will then re-register for sleep events. Same thing with proximity rape.

On 6/23/2023 at 1:04 AM, bigglebojiggle said:

I've used this mod for a little while, but for some reason the sleep rape option has never worked for me. Actually none of the rape settings seem to ever happen. 

There's a lot that can go wrong, so it is difficult to say what exactly might be your problem. Like @HexBolt8 suggested, your best bet will be debug messages. I hope to sqeeze out these issues in the future, so feedback is welcome.

Perhaps I should also mention that my updated version will probably no longer have a sleep rape feature. The reason is that 1) it caused too many problems and 2) I want to replace it with something else, which probably warrants its own mod.

Edited by Teutonic

I'm glad to hear you're back. Not a big issue but I just thought I should mention it. Some of the MCM options would never save to profiles or they would outright get ignored every time I start a new game and load my profiles. They same thing would happen to the animation tags page, a new game would simply overwrite my json. Again not a major issue, this probably won't even matter in the rewrite.

On 6/26/2023 at 10:33 PM, creepycream said:

I'm glad to hear you're back. Not a big issue but I just thought I should mention it. Some of the MCM options would never save to profiles or they would outright get ignored every time I start a new game and load my profiles. They same thing would happen to the animation tags page, a new game would simply overwrite my json. Again not a major issue, this probably won't even matter in the rewrite.

Yes I am aware of that. The reason is that I had to manually add every option to the save/load functions and that's easy to forget. In the rewrite I am tackling this (and other things) by auto-generating most of the MCM code. That way I no longer have to manually add options to those functions.

While you're working on a revised SL Adventures (or related mod), I'd like to suggest a possible finer level of control in the MCM.  In SL Adventures (which I enjoy and still use), rape attacker settings have a gender filter and an arousal threshold.  But it would be nice to have different arousal thresholds for men and women (I tend to think that women would need higher arousal to become violent).  If there were separate male & female arousal settings, and those allowed values up to 101, you wouldn't need the gender filter (exclude a gender by setting its threshold to 101).  It's still two settings on the MCM, but with more flexibility.

For "Who can report crimes", there's a Guards Only toggle, a report chance, and separate male & female arousal thresholds.  I think guards would probably have a much higher chance to report crimes than civilians.  That could be handled by replacing the Guards Only toggle and Report Chance slider with two sliders, one for guards (including soldiers) and one for civilians.

For the arousal thresholds, if the range were extended to 101, they could also serve as gender filters (perhaps women in a male-dominated society won't report another woman, no matter how aroused they are).  Also, depending on how many settings you're willing to support, wouldn't a friend be less likely to report you?

Little things like that can offer more flexibility, often without increasing the number of MCM settings.  Just some suggestions.

Edited by HexBolt8

I just started using the sleep rape aspect (because I just recently learned how to activate it right, and I used to not sleep in non-owned beds very often) and I'm having an issue where "Strong hands pull you out of bed" and there are four trolls waiting, then they disappear immediately.  No errors in console, haven't turned on papyrus logging yet.  Was hoping someone knew something about it before I went through all that. 

Edit: Papyrus logs showed nothing.  :/

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
On 6/30/2023 at 8:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

While you're working on a revised SL Adventures (or related mod), I'd like to suggest a possible finer level of control in the MCM.  In SL Adventures (which I enjoy and still use), rape attacker settings have a gender filter and an arousal threshold.  But it would be nice to have different arousal thresholds for men and women (I tend to think that women would need higher arousal to become violent).  If there were separate male & female arousal settings, and those allowed values up to 101, you wouldn't need the gender filter (exclude a gender by setting its threshold to 101).  It's still two settings on the MCM, but with more flexibility.

For "Who can report crimes", there's a Guards Only toggle, a report chance, and separate male & female arousal thresholds.  I think guards would probably have a much higher chance to report crimes than civilians.  That could be handled by replacing the Guards Only toggle and Report Chance slider with two sliders, one for guards (including soldiers) and one for civilians.

For the arousal thresholds, if the range were extended to 101, they could also serve as gender filters (perhaps women in a male-dominated society won't report another woman, no matter how aroused they are).  Also, depending on how many settings you're willing to support, wouldn't a friend be less likely to report you?

Little things like that can offer more flexibility, often without increasing the number of MCM settings.  Just some suggestions.

And here I am, thinking the arousal settings can be removed. My reasoning is this: One, as the player, you can't really interact with an NPC's arousal and two, it provides a possible reason for "why do rapes / crime reports not happen" type of issues that aren't really visible and are easy to miss. How relevant are these settings really? Same thing with friends/lovers settings.

On 6/30/2023 at 11:58 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I just started using the sleep rape aspect (because I just recently learned how to activate it right, and I used to not sleep in non-owned beds very often) and I'm having an issue where "Strong hands pull you out of bed" and there are four trolls waiting, then they disappear immediately.  No errors in console, haven't turned on papyrus logging yet.  Was hoping someone knew something about it before I went through all that. 

Edit: Papyrus logs showed nothing.  :/

Yeah, that's one of the problems that feature has and one of the reasons why I want to remove/replace it.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

as the player, you can't really interact with an NPC's arousal

If you have certain mods you can.  Dancing in DCL and TDF Prostitution will increase arousal of nearby NPCs.  Bimbos of Skyrim has a Flirt action that does... something.  I haven't tried it yet, its new.  ;)   At least one of the Succubus mods has a constant low arousal gain to nearby npcs, the others probably have something similiar.   

I guess this is my vote to not remove arousal requirements for rape... because having them there adds risk that can be mitigated by, well, pre-emptively fucking people.  :P

30 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

If you have certain mods you can.  Dancing in DCL and TDF Prostitution will increase arousal of nearby NPCs.  Bimbos of Skyrim has a Flirt action that does... something.  I haven't tried it yet, its new.  ;)   At least one of the Succubus mods has a constant low arousal gain to nearby npcs, the others probably have something similiar.   

I guess this is my vote to not remove arousal requirements for rape... because having them there adds risk that can be mitigated by, well, pre-emptively fucking people.  :P

I guess I was wrong then. They are going to stay. I'll also add separate ones for men and women.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

How relevant are these settings really? Same thing with friends/lovers settings

I'd say a relationship factor would be less important than guard status or gender, but still relevant, since players will tend to spend more time around people they've befriended.  Sadly, vanilla Skyrim only offers a few opportunities to affect NPC relationship rank (up or down), but relationship mods do, so a player could have good friends or even lovers who are not followers.  In that setting, it would be weird for a good friend to report you, or for an enemy/rival to not report you.  It's just a suggestion, of course, but in general (not restricted to this section), relationship seems more relevant than things like morality, where Belethor is a very moral person (due to his strong opposition to crime as a merchant).

@Teutonic

Personally, I would really like to see keywords added to define things like "Topless" and "Bottomless", rather than having a strict binary of "Naked" or "Not Naked". Skimpy is also too general and subjective to act as a catch-all. However, I'm not saying either of these conditions should be removed. They serve their own purpose.

For example, I feel like rapists would have the following generalized likelihood of raping the character under different clothing conditions:

Modest (aka Non-Skimpy): Extremely Low

Skimpy: Low

Topless: Moderate

Bottomless: High

Naked: Extremely High

The line of logic in this case is: a rapist would only be tempted to rape only the most gorgeous and/or vulnerable women if wearing modest clothing. As her clothing gets more revealing, it's more tempting to rape her - especially if she "makes it easy" (aka: bottomless/naked).

Here are examples of keywords I would add:

FullyCoversTop
FullyCoversButt
FullyCoversGenital

MildlyCoversTop
MildlyCoversButt
MildlyCoversGenital

BarelyCoversTop
BarelyCoversButt
BarelyCoversGenital

Therefore, if none of the "CoversTop" keywords exist on anything the character is wearing, then you can assume the character is "Topless". Likewise, if neither of the "CoversButt" or "CoversGenital" keywords exist, you can assume the character is "Bottomless". You can then further expand this into "Exposed Butt" and "Exposed Genitals" for missing either of the two rather than both.

These conditions could then be added in Proximity Rape and Crime Laws triggers, giving things a bit more depth.

My biggest reason for asking for this is: it is a little immersion breaking when I can have my character wear nothing but a string bikini top, leaving nothing to imagination, and be considered "fully clothed" as far as the mod is concerned.

However, adding a keyword to that one piece of clothing/armor to label me as "naked" results in the opposite problem. My character could be wearing the most modest clothes in the world, while also having this tiny string as a "sexy little secret" underneath her regular clothes, yet the keyword flags her as naked.

-------------

Also, side note, it's not entirely clear how all of the proximity rape condition flags work when using "advanced conditions". For example, let's say I have a condition set to "AND", while I have the "OR" condition threshold set to 3. Do I need to satisfy the AND condition as well as the OR Threshold, or just one of them?

Also, the "Either" and "Either Not" conditions are tricky to understand just from the MCM explanations. If I'm correct, they're actually a variant of "AND", not "OR". Therefore, if "Unarmed" is set to "AND", while "Skimpy" and "Naked" are both set to "EITHER", then you cannot be raped unless you're Unarmed and Either wearing something Skimpy or Naked.

The way the MCM description explains it, it makes me think it adds more to the "OR" Condition Threshold.

(Have I finally understood this properly? Or am I still confused?)

-------------

Also, I think it would be better to have a "Has Follower" condition under Proximity Rape, rather than JUST a "Prevent Rape" toggle. That way having a follower could still provide deterrence, but not guarantee rape prevention. I would also like to propose adding an "OR NOT DOUBLE/TRIPLE" as counterparts to the "OR DOUBLE/TRIPLE" flags.

Edited by NymphoElf
On 7/2/2023 at 6:45 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I'd say a relationship factor would be less important than guard status or gender, but still relevant, since players will tend to spend more time around people they've befriended.  Sadly, vanilla Skyrim only offers a few opportunities to affect NPC relationship rank (up or down), but relationship mods do, so a player could have good friends or even lovers who are not followers.  In that setting, it would be weird for a good friend to report you, or for an enemy/rival to not report you.  It's just a suggestion, of course, but in general (not restricted to this section), relationship seems more relevant than things like morality, where Belethor is a very moral person (due to his strong opposition to crime as a merchant).

Well... okay. I'll leave those in, too. :D 

By the way, in regards to how many options I am willing to add: There's not really a hard limit. I don't want to add too many since I want to have time for my other plans as well. I am also somewhat concerned that having a lot of options can be overwhelming for players. But I do not have rules on what to add and what not to add.

@NymphoElf Adding keywords is trivial, adding them to items is another story. I noted your request, but no promises.

22 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

Also, side note, it's not entirely clear how all of the proximity rape condition flags work when using "advanced conditions". For example, let's say I have a condition set to "AND", while I have the "OR" condition threshold set to 3. Do I need to satisfy the AND condition as well as the OR Threshold, or just one of them?

Also, the "Either" and "Either Not" conditions are tricky to understand just from the MCM explanations. If I'm correct, they're actually a variant of "AND", not "OR". Therefore, if "Unarmed" is set to "AND", while "Skimpy" and "Naked" are both set to "EITHER", then you cannot be raped unless you're Unarmed and Either wearing something Skimpy or Naked.

The way the MCM description explains it, it makes me think it adds more to the "OR" Condition Threshold.

(Have I finally understood this properly? Or am I still confused?)

I think you got it. Basically, every "word" is a separate category and all of them need to be fulfilled for a rape to occur. I agree that the conditions are not very clear and I'm experimenting with a new system.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

@NymphoElf Adding keywords is trivial, adding them to items is another story. I noted your request, but no promises.

You could take the approach that BakaFactory/BaboFactory did with their modified Sexlab Aroused Keywords and just explain what they're supposed to do in the mod when they're used. Then the players can add keywords to their armor and clothes as they see fit.

It's easy to add keywords to armor with SSE Edit, and with the Automation Scripts you can get for SSE Edit you can do large swaths of armors easily too.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I think you got it. Basically, every "word" is a separate category and all of them need to be fulfilled for a rape to occur. I agree that the conditions are not very clear and I'm experimenting with a new system.

Oh, they ALL need to be fulfilled? So if I have an AND, OR, and EITHER set, the AND must be fulfilled, the OR threshold must be met, and the EITHER condition must all be met at the same time?

-----

By the way, in regards to how many options I am willing to add: There's not really a hard limit. I don't want to add too many since I want to have time for my other plans as well. I am also somewhat concerned that having a lot of options can be overwhelming for players. But I do not have rules on what to add and what not to add.

I can understand not wanting to overwhelm new users, as well as wanting to focus on the parts you want to do rather than everyone else's suggestions. For the overwhelming new users part, don't underestimate the power of having a guide for people to turn to if they get lost. While I completely understand that there will still be some people who don't read the guide (there always will be) it will give players less of an excuse to complain about things they don't understand.

I really do hope you add my suggestions. I feel like mine in particular are fairly "copy-paste" types of additions, but perhaps I'm oversimplifying it.

Edited by NymphoElf
On 7/3/2023 at 10:02 PM, NymphoElf said:

Oh, they ALL need to be fulfilled? So if I have an AND, OR, and EITHER set, the AND must be fulfilled, the OR threshold must be met, and the EITHER condition must all be met at the same time?

Correct.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:02 PM, NymphoElf said:

I can understand not wanting to overwhelm new users, as well as wanting to focus on the parts you want to do rather than everyone else's suggestions. For the overwhelming new users part, don't underestimate the power of having a guide for people to turn to if they get lost. While I completely understand that there will still be some people who don't read the guide (there always will be) it will give players less of an excuse to complain about things they don't understand.

I'll try to find the time to write a readme.

On 7/3/2023 at 9:59 PM, NymphoElf said:

You could take the approach that BakaFactory/BaboFactory did with their modified Sexlab Aroused Keywords and just explain what they're supposed to do in the mod when they're used. Then the players can add keywords to their armor and clothes as they see fit.

It's easy to add keywords to armor with SSE Edit, and with the Automation Scripts you can get for SSE Edit you can do large swaths of armors easily too.

Good to know.

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Correct.

FINALLY! I have been enlightened!

6e8734dfe00c1b1d.jpg?q=65&auto=format&w=2270&ar=2:1&fit=crop

16 hours ago, PB2014 said:

I had a question about how to set up Skimpy keywords where can I find valid keywords and how do I know what has thoughts key words with it.?

It's meant for clothes/armors added by mods and you need to look at the individual mod to see which keywords the items use, if any. For example, you can use SSEEdit or the Creation Kit. This feature is meant for advanced users who know what they are doing. As a proof of concept, you can try using "ArmorLight" or "ArmorHeavy" to mark all light/heavy armors as skimpy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Big fan of the mod, this totally got me away from DD, which was always buggy for me.  Love the rape and crime system so much, and everything else. However, I lose track of what is illegal in each hold  *I gave them all diff personalities on laws, how locked down or free the city is*.

So I was wondering if anyone made any sort of modification that will remind me what is illegal when I cross into the hold? If not, I know I can check the MCM, but maybe there could be a sign at the city gates, or a message box notification, either would be more immersive, if at all possible. "no public sex, no public masturbation, must not be collared, no use of magic" or something to that extent.

Sorry this turned into a suggestion. I hope you're doing great buddy. thanks for coming back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, Teutonic said:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I was inactive for over two years. It feels surreal it has been that long. I won't go into detail why I was gone. The important part is that I wanted to get back into modding for a while. For a long while.

About two months ago I decided to finally get back into it and have consistently been working on my new project. I have a lot of ideas, but for starters, I want to revisit Sexlab Adventures. For several reasons though, I am going to (more or less) recreate it from scratch, keeping a lot, but also rewriting a lot. Adding features, removing or replacing others. I am also probably going to give it a new name and I have moved on to SE.

I do not have as much time as I used to, but I am happy with the progress so far. Realistically, it's going to take months until I have arrived where I want to be for a first releasable version. I am aiming for July, but might take longer. I am very excited and hope some of you will at least be somewhat excited as well, so I wanted to share this with you. If you are interested, I will keep you updated. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Nice to see u to again.... one of my favorite mod it's yours, technically..... thanks for Nomkaz and Osmel we can play with it on Skyrim SE. So I'm so happy and look forward a new version from u. (can u thinking about a new function which enable to enemy can be rape PC or follower instead of kill them? - Like a Deviously Helpless)

On 7/19/2023 at 12:37 PM, creepyguy_182 said:

Hi. Big fan of the mod, this totally got me away from DD, which was always buggy for me.  Love the rape and crime system so much, and everything else. However, I lose track of what is illegal in each hold  *I gave them all diff personalities on laws, how locked down or free the city is*.

So I was wondering if anyone made any sort of modification that will remind me what is illegal when I cross into the hold? If not, I know I can check the MCM, but maybe there could be a sign at the city gates, or a message box notification, either would be more immersive, if at all possible. "no public sex, no public masturbation, must not be collared, no use of magic" or something to that extent.

That's on my mind but it's not very high on my priority list. 

20 hours ago, palracz said:

Nice to see u to again.... one of my favorite mod it's yours, technically..... thanks for Nomkaz and Osmel we can play with it on Skyrim SE. So I'm so happy and look forward a new version from u. (can u thinking about a new function which enable to enemy can be rape PC or follower instead of kill them? - Like a Deviously Helpless)

Maybe, such a feature crossed my mind. It's not very high on my priority list either though.

I think I experienced a bug, its difficult for to me pinpoint to this mod but it seems likely.

Playing on SE, v0.74.0, a message came up top left saying ".... is going to use you" or wtte. I believe this is triggered by the proximity rape feature of this mod? After the sexlab scene has finished the rapers just follow my character forever. On top of that I had never actually installed the mod via the MCM, so it should never have triggered in the first place. The workaround was to install the mod in MCM, and then run the rape script cleanup option in the debug menu. That caused them to go back to their regular NPC life.

I dont think I currently have any mods that start dhlp events, all of my approach mods (SLAP, OApproach etc) start with a forcegreet, so I dont think they would cause this issue.

Got a pretty weird/specific bug, but I figure someone'll have ideas as to what's going on.

I started playing a futa/futanari/hermaphrodite/intersex character for the first time, but whenever another humanoid character starts a noncon scene through SL adventures and reaches the climax step of the animation with my character, the Wet Function textures on my character's body, hands, and feet vanish; only her head and cock retain their Wet Function textures. No textures are lost when reaching the climax step with nonhumanoids or through means other than SL Adventures (like with Eager NPCs).

It also only occurs when using b3lisario's SOS Schlong for Females. If noncon humanoid scenes are engaged with no schlong equipped or with the CBBE futa schlong, textures remain (unfortunately, the CBBE futa schlong is hideous IMO).

Would really appreciate some help here. Other mentioned mods linked below:

On 7/30/2023 at 4:05 PM, GregariousGibbon said:

I think I experienced a bug, its difficult for to me pinpoint to this mod but it seems likely.

Playing on SE, v0.74.0, a message came up top left saying ".... is going to use you" or wtte. I believe this is triggered by the proximity rape feature of this mod? After the sexlab scene has finished the rapers just follow my character forever. On top of that I had never actually installed the mod via the MCM, so it should never have triggered in the first place. The workaround was to install the mod in MCM, and then run the rape script cleanup option in the debug menu. That caused them to go back to their regular NPC life.

I dont think I currently have any mods that start dhlp events, all of my approach mods (SLAP, OApproach etc) start with a forcegreet, so I dont think they would cause this issue.

So there are two issues going on here. The first is that proximity rape begins even though the mod isn't installed in the MCM. This won't be an issue in my rewrite, mainly because there is no install button in the MCM anymore. The second and more interesting issue is that the gangrape didn't proceed after the first scene. I'm not entirely sure how, but this was probably caused by a SexLab animation failing to start, which was not detected and then the gangrape basically waited for an animation to end that never started to begin with. This does not appear to be an issue anymore in my rewrite (which is not out yet), but right now there is nothing I can do for you.

On 8/1/2023 at 6:13 AM, skydragon92 said:

Got a pretty weird/specific bug, but I figure someone'll have ideas as to what's going on.

I started playing a futa/futanari/hermaphrodite/intersex character for the first time, but whenever another humanoid character starts a noncon scene through SL adventures and reaches the climax step of the animation with my character, the Wet Function textures on my character's body, hands, and feet vanish; only her head and cock retain their Wet Function textures. No textures are lost when reaching the climax step with nonhumanoids or through means other than SL Adventures (like with Eager NPCs).

It also only occurs when using b3lisario's SOS Schlong for Females. If noncon humanoid scenes are engaged with no schlong equipped or with the CBBE futa schlong, textures remain (unfortunately, the CBBE futa schlong is hideous IMO).

Pretty weird indeed. I don't know, I guess I might look into it if this still happens on my rewrite when that eventually comes out.