9 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i dont launch it somehow it pop some message of dripping has problem when i start the game it say same thing it spam it

You either haven't installed the requirements or your save game is broken. Try cleaning your save with falrims resaver, if that doesn't work then load an earlier save where this message doesn't pop up and then clean that save.

Changing your mods/load order mid game will often cause issues such as this, especially if you remove scripted/quest mods or upgrade mods without following the modder's instructions.

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

You either haven't installed the requirements or your save game is broken. Try cleaning your save with falrims resaver, if that doesn't work then load an earlier save where this message doesn't pop up and then clean that save.

Changing your mods/load order mid game will often cause issues such as this, especially if you remove scripted/quest mods or upgrade mods without following the modder's instructions.

sadly id install all of it but it juts not compatible iwht unbound when i start a new game it say a message that script is doesnt work but when use alternative life is work fine so is not compatible with unbound

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Specter985 said:

I'm getting an issue where breasts are dripping as well... am I the only one?

If you're seeing what I think you're seeing, that's part of the mod. Breasts leak milk in this mod. It's a feature...not a "bug".  :)  Personally, I can't for the life of me, understand what is sexually appealing about breasts leaking milk. You can turn that off in the MCM menu.

18 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

If you're seeing what I think you're seeing, that's part of the mod. Breasts leak milk in this mod. It's a feature...not a "bug".  :)  Personally, I can't for the life of me, understand what is sexually appealing about breasts leaking milk. You can turn that off in the MCM menu.

Clearly, I'm missing where that option is... does it say something different?

3 hours ago, Specter985 said:

Sorry, I don't have the mod installed. It caused my game to CTD when I tried to load a save. I HAD it working before on a previous build, but I can't remember where that option was in the MCM. But there was a way to turn that off.

12 hours ago, Specter985 said:

It's just below all the "squirting" options and just above the "gag drooling effects" option. It's labelled as "PC/NPC milk leak effect"...I end up saying some things on this site that make me question what I'm doing with my life.

15 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

hello everyone! but what happened to this mod ? until recently everything was working fine, but now when i install it and play a new game all the saves are corrupted and cause a ctd .

If i remove this mod the game starts working fine again...

I didn't get corrupted saves....but it will always give a CTD when trying to load any save, after installation. Removing the mod allows the save to load. I had it working a couple of playthroughs ago, but I haven't been able to use it since.

34 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I didn't get corrupted saves....but it will always give a CTD when trying to load any save, after installation. Removing the mod allows the save to load. I had it working a couple of playthroughs ago, but I haven't been able to use it since.

yes same problem for me

• 2 weeks later...

Mod is working enough that it's not crashing the game for me, unlike what I'm seeing above. 

My issue is that the arousal level of my character nor the NPC doesn't seem to go down when I play sex animations with my follower. I've tested it a few times, seen what level they were at, initiated the sex, let each animation play out fully without skipping them, then checked the arousal level after, and it only went higher. Messed with time settings, still no change. Masturbation seems to work fine, even when I tell my follower to masturbate. But intercourse doesn't seem to do anything. 

I don't know if this is an issue with this specific mod, but I wasn't having this problem before, so I figured it's worth mentioning here. I haven't tested it on my horse yet, that might be worth trying. 

Edit: Just tested the horse, and that brought arousal to zero. I decided to be experimental, waited for my character's arousal to go up to 10, then did Anal with my follower. Despite both of them being female and having sex with a non-existent penis, it brought both of their arousal levels to zero. So that particular attempt worked, don't know about other ones. 

8 hours ago, roulk said:

Mod is working enough that it's not crashing the game for me, unlike what I'm seeing above. 

My issue is that the arousal level of my character nor the NPC doesn't seem to go down when I play sex animations with my follower. I've tested it a few times, seen what level they were at, initiated the sex, let each animation play out fully without skipping them, then checked the arousal level after, and it only went higher. Messed with time settings, still no change. Masturbation seems to work fine, even when I tell my follower to masturbate. But intercourse doesn't seem to do anything. 

I don't know if this is an issue with this specific mod, but I wasn't having this problem before, so I figured it's worth mentioning here. I haven't tested it on my horse yet, that might be worth trying. 

Edit: Just tested the horse, and that brought arousal to zero. I decided to be experimental, waited for my character's arousal to go up to 10, then did Anal with my follower. Despite both of them being female and having sex with a non-existent penis, it brought both of their arousal levels to zero. So that particular attempt worked, don't know about other ones. 

mod does not change arousal

On 8/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, Moacir Jr said:

I am with error, showing i  am not have the SOS full, but i have all requeriments. Attached, the images:

PS: SOS is working very well.

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

skyrim_erro_msgs_DW_01.png

skyrim_erro_msgs_DW_02.png

skyrim_erro_msgs_DW_SOS_01.png

skyrim_erro_msgs_DW_SOS_02.png

Anyone know how to fix this. PLEASE?????????????????????

I Solved.

I see in some site, to delete the files DW_Status.pex and DW_Status_Player_Alias.pex. That solved the error and the Mod are Working very well.

But I do not know if anything stop work, but the mod is doing this function's very well.

Thanks a Lot.

Moacir Jr.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all :)
I just have ONE issue with this mod which is btw working very nice.

When milk is pushed out of boobs via orgasm... that does NOT count towards milking in MME . And yes... i disabled the thing in MCM :)

So... a way to fix this or? It bugs me because i am a big fan of big numbers in MME :P 

Thanks ! 

7 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hey all :)
I just have ONE issue with this mod which is btw working very nice.

When milk is pushed out of boobs via orgasm... that does NOT count towards milking in MME . And yes... i disabled the thing in MCM :)

So... a way to fix this or? It bugs me because i am a big fan of big numbers in MME :P 

Thanks ! 

its only visual effect

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its only visual effect

Heh non. Bascially i dontknow if it's even this mod but that really happens.

Example >> PC has lets say 1,5 milk in boobs. >> PC orgasms >> Message that "milk is beeing pushed out of yous boobs!" >> Pc has almost no milk in boobs

So... yes it happens not only visually. 
But as i said... i don't even know if it's this mod or another one but as the options are in this (Checked all others ...maybe my eyes are tired ^^ ) one, i assume this ones makes it happen . 

On 4/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, zsw443000 said:

How to drop milk with the physical position of the breast changes

I am trying to do in Nifskope, be back with results soon, a bodyslider feature would have been nice.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod works great for me, but I tried to mess with the audio a bit, and that resulted in getting CTDs. Specifically, I was attempting to fix the following problem: when my character gets trapped in a chastity belt, or "worse", a belt with an edging plug, the heavy breathing audio loop becomes grating. I like the audio a lot, but hearing it for hours on end is a bit much.

So, I attempted to solve this problem by editing the DW_Breathing_F_H_lp.wav and DW_Breathing_F_L_lp.wav files to add in periods of silence. The H file was originally ~30s long, and I edited in ~90s of silence. This appears to crash the game when other audio tries to play, like during SexLab animations or plug vibration events.

Certainly a simple solution is to just...turn off the toggle when I get irritated at the sound. But I'll probably just leave it off, in that case. Is there a better solution I can implement that results in short periods of heavy breathing surrounded by periods of silence, particularly when capped at 100 arousal for a long time?

Thanks for making this, by the way, for whatever that's worth.

30 minutes ago, rawrrawr300 said:

The mod works great for me, but I tried to mess with the audio a bit, and that resulted in getting CTDs. Specifically, I was attempting to fix the following problem: when my character gets trapped in a chastity belt, or "worse", a belt with an edging plug, the heavy breathing audio loop becomes grating. I like the audio a lot, but hearing it for hours on end is a bit much.

So, I attempted to solve this problem by editing the DW_Breathing_F_H_lp.wav and DW_Breathing_F_L_lp.wav files to add in periods of silence. The H file was originally ~30s long, and I edited in ~90s of silence. This appears to crash the game when other audio tries to play, like during SexLab animations or plug vibration events.

Certainly a simple solution is to just...turn off the toggle when I get irritated at the sound. But I'll probably just leave it off, in that case. Is there a better solution I can implement that results in short periods of heavy breathing surrounded by periods of silence, particularly when capped at 100 arousal for a long time?

Thanks for making this, by the way, for whatever that's worth.

im not sure, maybe you need to edit/save it in ck

try disabling breathing before you change sound?